GNM Nursing Application Form 2019 for West Bengal State is now available. The last date of form submission is 17th June 2019. Application Form Correction starts from 20th June 2019 (10:00 am). Well, the application form is the first stage of any admission process. The GNM Nursing stands for General Nursing and Midwifery 2019. Every Institute or University or State release their separate GNM Nursing Training Admission Form 2019. Thus, you can get all the dates updated here on our website. To fill in the application form, you will have to fulfill the eligibility as well. Thus, candidates who are willing to study General Nursing and Midwifery can check this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Here, we have mentioned details regarding GNM Dates, application process and much more. Separate State-Wise GNM Application Forms will also be available which have a certain criteria condition, about which we will be talking about. Therefore, read the article to know more about the GNM Application Form and its procedures.
- West Bengal Document Verification Process starts from 8th July to 18th July 2019. Check the official notice here.
- Application Form Correction for West Bengal GNM/ANM 2019 will start from 20th June to 22nd June 2019.
- WB GNM/ANM Application Form is now available on the official website. Candidates can check of WB GNM/ANM 2019 here including the Official Notice. The last date to submit the application form is 17th June 2019.
Check GNM Nursing 2019
GNM Nursing Application Form 2019 – Important Dates
The Nursing Application Form of General Nursing and Midwifery for West Bengal is now available online on the official website. The Indian Nursing Council is the main conducting body which conducts the GNM Nursing Admissions. However, we have provided tentative dates of releasing the application form.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of the Online Form||1st June 2019|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||17th June 2019|
|Application Form Correction||20th to 22nd June 2019|
|Document Verification||8th July to 18th July 2019|
As you can see that these are the tentative dates. However, the Exam Council will release the dates on its official website. Every Institute/University/State conducts its GNM Nursing 2019 Course Admission Program. Therefore, you must visit their official websites frequently to get the latest notifications and updates.
Check GNM Syllabus 2019
GNM Nursing 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Now, that you got to know about the tentative dates, let’s now discuss the criteria for GNM 2019 Nursing Entrance Admission. The complete details of GNM 2019 are as follows-
- Firstly, the Nationality of the Applicant must be Indian.
- The Minimum Age of the Applicant must be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019 and 35 years as the maximum age.
- The student must have passed class 10+2 from a recognized board or University.
- The Applicant must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology/Botany), and English as their compulsory subjects.
- Candidates who have arts as their subject are also eligible for the GNM Registration Form 2019.
- Apart from that, the candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% in all the subjects mentioned above.
- If you are filling the application form under a particular state, then the applicant must be a permanent resident of that state.
GNM Eligibility Criteria for Arts/Commerce Student
Okay, so many candidates wanted to know whether the Arts/Commerce Candidates are eligible for the GNM 2019 Course Admission or not. Well, the good news is that candidates with Arts background are also eligible for the General Nursing and Midwifery. In fact, this can be a good opportunity for the candidates who are willing to pursue their career in Nursing Field.
The Qualifying Marks and the Age-Criteria are same as the above. The Diagrammatic Representation of the Arts Student Career Path is provided below.
Hence, the applicants must check the eligibility criteria of the application form before filling the online form. If in case, candidates fill the form without checking the eligibility criteria then the applicant’s application form will be rejected.
GNM 2019 Nursing Online/Offline Form
As you know, the Online Form will be available online on the official website. The Official Notification will be available in the month of March 2019. Candidates who fulfill the criteria conditions will be eligible to fill in the Application Form. The Application Form Link will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, it is advised that the candidates must submit the application form before the closing date. Thus, Candidates who successfully submit the application form will be eligible to appear the exam and take part in the admission process.
If the mode of the application form is offline, then the format of the application form process will be – filling of the application form online, and the submission of the application form offline on the mentioned address which we will be available on the Official Notification of that particular Institute/University.
GNM Nursing Application Form 2019 Availability
The General Nursery and Midwifery Application Form 2019 will be available separately for each Nursing Entrance Examination. Well, we have mentioned some of the best GNM Nursing Exams that are conducted by the Top Institutes. In a word, check the list of GNM Nursing Entrance Exams.
- AIIMS GNM Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
- BHU Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
- JIPMER Nursing Admission Exam 2019
- Uttarakhand Admission of Nursing
Apply Online for WB ANM/GNM 2019
List of the States that conducts State-Wise Entrance Exam
The States conducts separate GNM Nursing Entrance Examinations. Henceforth, you can check the states that conduct the General Nursing and Midwifery Examination.
|S No.||Name of the States|
|11||Jammu and Kashmir|
Thus, you can see that every state will release its own GNM Online Form 2019. Therefore, before filling the online form, you need to check the eligibility conditions of these State Conducting GNM Application Form 2019. So, make sure that you read the eligibility and general instructions of the Online Form.
Expected Dates of GNM Nursing Application Form 2019
As told earlier, the Online Application Form will be available online. Some of the Institutes also offer Offline Mode of the Application Form. The Dates may vary according to the Institutes and Colleges. The Expected Dates of Releasing the GNM Form 2019 is March 2019. Thus, check the official website frequently to get the latest update and notifications.
Check GNM Counselling 2019
Things to Keep in Mind before Filling the GNM Nursing Online/ Offline Application Form 2019
Before you start to fill in the application form, it is very important that you check small things that are necessary while filling the application form. The Mode of the Application Form might vary from Institute to Institute, as we have already mentioned earlier. Therefore, if you are filling the application form you need to check the following things-
- Check your Internet Connectivity. Having proper connectivity will help the candidates to fill the online form without any hassle.
- Go through the Instructions carefully before starting to fill in the application form.
- Provide correct E-mail ID and Phone Number. This is because all the latest notifications will be sent to your registered number and mail id.
- Make sure that you submit correct details such as your Name, Educational Qualifications etc. Providing wrong information can get your application form rejected.
- Upload photograph, signature, and documents as per the specifications.
- Make sure that you fill and submit the Online GNM Nursing Application Form 2019 before the closing date
Check HPU BAMS 2019
If in case, you are filling an Offline Application Form, then you need to follow the following steps before filling the application form.
- If the mode of the GNM Nursing Application Form is Offline, then visit the official website and click on the link of the application form.
- Download the form and fill in all the details carefully.
- Submit the Application Form on an envelope with the required list of documents that we have mentioned below.
- Make sure that you send the GNM Offline Form to the correct address.
Check GNM Merit List 2019
Stages of GNM Nursing Application 2019?
As we have mentioned already that, the application form will be available online. In fact, the mode of filling the application form will be done online only. The stages of filling the Online Form of General Nursing and Midwifery includes the following-
- Filling the Rest of the Details
- Uploading Photograph and Signature and other details
- Making the Payment of the Application Fees
- Submission of the GNM Nursing 2019 Form
- Taking the Printout of the Application Form
Application Form Procedure of GNM Nursing 2019
The Step by Step Process to fill the GNM Application Form 2019 is as follows-
Well, this the first stage of the Application Form. To start with the Registration Process, candidates have to visit the respective College/University they have applied for click on their Application Form Link and a new window will be redirected. If you are a new user, then click on the link for “New Registration”. In the New Registration, enter the basic details like- Your Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Father’s Name etc. Make sure that you enter all the details correctly. After entering all the details, now click on the submit button. Once your Registration is done successfully, you will receive a Registration ID and Password on your Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
Keep your Registration/User ID and Password safe for future reference. For more safety, keep changing your passwords frequently. This will keep your Information safe.
Filling Rest of the Details
After receiving the Registration ID and Password, you need to log in again using the credentials. Now, you need to fill in the rest of the details. These details may include, the Educational Qualifications, Address, Choice of the Exam etc. After filling all the details correctly, click on the save and next option to proceed to the next stage.
Uploading of Photograph, Signature, and Documents
Once you fill the rest of the details, now upload the photograph, signature and the required documents as per the specifications.
Payment of the Application Fees
Now after submitting all the details on the Application Form, now proceed to make payment of the application form. The cost of the application form will vary from Institute to Institute. The mode of making the payment of the application form is online through Internet Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
Application Form Fees of GNM Nursing Form
The cost of the Nursing Application Form different for each category candidates. The cost of the application form for the General Category Candidate is Rs 1000/- and the price of the application form for Reserved Category candidates is Rs 700/-. Candidates must successfully make the payment of the application form.
Submission of the GNM Nursing Application Form 2019
After completing all the steps, now click on the submit button to finally submit the article. If there a checkbox for declaration form, then click on that and then proceed to submit the application form. Hence, Download and take the printout of the application form and keep a copy of the form for future reference.
List of the Documents to be Uploaded in the GNM Nursing Application Form 2019
Here you can check the list of the documents that can be uploaded in the GNM Nursing Application Form 2019. If filling an Offline Application Form, then you will have to send the printout of these application form. Thus, the applicants can check the documents that can be uploaded in the application form.
- Residence Proof
- Category Certificate (optional)
- Passing and the Marksheet of Class 10th and 12th
- Date of Proof
Do and Dont’s in GNM Nursing 2019 Application Form
While filling the GNM Nursing Online Form, candidates have to take care of a few things to avoid the rejection of the application form. Thus, these are some of the do’s and don’t that you should follow at the time of filling the GNM Nursing Admission Form 2019.
- First and Foremost, make sure that you check the starting and the closing date of the application form. Try to submit the application form before the closing date in order to avoid technical glitches.
- If you are uploading your Photograph, then make sure that background must be white. You must have your name and date mentioned in the photograph.
- The signature of the photograph must be done in black pen.
Hence, candidates, you must check all these details carefully. Make sure that you upload the photograph as per the specifications.
Check the Gujrat Nursing Merit List 2019
To summarize, we conclude that the GNM Nursing Application Form 2019 will be available on different dates for different Institutes. Their eligibility criteria will also vary. We will soon update the dates and other details here as soon as the application form releases. The GNM Nursing Form can either available Offline or Online. Therefore, candidates are advised to check the official website to receive the latest updates and articles. So, If you have any issues regarding the GNM Nursing 2019 Application Form, you can ask on the comment section below.
Submission of GNM/ANM Nursing Application Form 2019
Many Candidates must be confused regarding the Mode and Submission of the registration form. So, for them, it has to be noted that different state GNM Application Form provides a different mode of filling and submission of the form. Like for example- West Bengal GNM Application Form offers Offline Mode and other states like UP, Odisha offers online form submission.
The Offline Mode of Submission of the Application Form means, that the form will be available on the official website and the candidate has to download the form and fill it and submit with the documents mentioned. However, complete details will be available on the brochure itself. Hence, if you have any doubts regarding the application form, then you can comment on the section below.