Uttarakhand GNM 2021: The exam conducting body is the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University of Uttarakhand (UK). The aspirants of the GNM course can appear for the exam. Note that the application process is online. Thus, all the details regarding the process are available on the official website. This Uttarakhand GNM 2021 gets you a chance of admission to different universities. All these colleges offer General Nursing and Midwifery course. All applicants need to fill out and submit the application form. Also, check the eligibility criteria set by the University. Meanwhile, for a more detailed account of the Important Dates, Eligibility, Application Form, etc read the entire article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Uttarakhand GNM 2021
Moreover, applicants should ensure that they submit the form before the prescribed date. No form is accepted after the given date. It is an excellent opportunity for students who want to pursue GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery). It is a 3-year diploma course. Furthermore, the official notification for Uttarakhand Nursing Exam is released. Check all the important event dates below. Aspirants can also check Uttarakhand GNM/ ANM 2020 Information Brochure for reference.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Online registration process||– August 2021 –|
|Last date for Applying||– September 2021 –|
|Release date of Admit card||– September 2021 –|
|Date of Entrance exam||– October 2021 –|
|Counselling Round-1||– November 2021 –|
|Counselling Round-2||– November 2021 –|
Check – Punjab GNM 2021
HNBUMU Nursing 2021 Application Form
- Applicants have to visit the official website for more information on the application process.
- After that applicants get to register themselves on the official website.
- Post successful registration applicants have to log in. You can do that on the website. Use your registration number and date of birth.
- After that applicants should start filling the application form. Start by entering the necessary details. They all are available below:
- Personal details
- All the Educational qualification details
- Course-choices information
- Contact details
- Parent’s information
- Afterwards, applicants have to upload scanned images of passport-size photo and signature. Remember that you have to follow a particular format. Make sure to check out the prescribed format. It will appear on the screen right there when you are filling the form.
- Once the form is complete, applicants should take a printout of the application form.
- Furthermore, applicants have to pay the application fee. And then click on to submit the application form.
Check – Punjab GNM Counselling 2021
Uttarakhand GNM Admission Application Fee
After a successful registration application fee payment step comes. Down below for the, all the important information is available-
- The application fee amount appears on the official website.
- For the General and OBC category applicants, the application fees are Rs 1000/-.
- The application fee for the applicants belonging to the reserved SC/ ST category is Rs 700/-.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in online mode on the official website.
- The allowed payment gateway is Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in offline mode with the Bank Challan option.
Uttarakhand GNM Entrance Eligibility Criteria
The applicants should note that it is compulsory for them to satisfy the eligibility criteria. In addition, the officials do not accept the applications of ineligible candidates’. Thus, applicants should check out the eligibility criteria before even filling the application form. The eligibility criteria is set by the exam conducting body. Moreover, Uttarakhand Nursing Exam Eligibility Criteria is defined down below.
- The minimum and maximum age for admission are 17 and 35 years on 31.12.2021.
- There is no age bar for ANM.
- The required minimum education is 10+2 class passed.
- The authorities give the first preference to Science (PCB) + English students.
- The course requires a minimum aggregate of 40% marks.
- For the Reserved Category students, it is 35%.
- And up to matric (10th), Punjabi is compulsory.
- The other students who are not from Uttarakhand need to pass out from the recognized Board under PSEB/ CBSE/ ICSE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- The candidate should be medically fit.
- The students from the National School of Open Learning are also eligible to apply.
- The PH candidates are considered in accordance with Disability Act, 2016.
- The candidate has to produce a disability certificate from a competent authority.
- A Committee is formed consisting of the medical officer authorized by the medical board of state government. There shall also be a nursing expert in the panel.
- Only a limited number of candidates who manage to qualify the entrance are called for counselling.
- Admission is given on the basis of marks scored in the entrance exam.
- The Reservations of seats for SC/ ST, OBC, and others is as per Uttarakhand Government Reservations policy.
Check – Jharkhand GNM and ANM 2021
HNMBUMU General Nursing Midwifery 2021 Admit Card
HNMBUMU GNM Admit Card acts as an entry pass. In addition, all the important details related to the exam are present on the admit card. The applicants have to download it from the website. Moreover, note that no candidate is allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card. Further, you should keep it safe even after the exam. The authorities may ask you to produce it during further admission processes. In addition, all the other important details related to the admit card are mentioned down below.
- Official authorities release the admit card for the applicants in online mode.
- It shall be available on the official website of the university. (www.hnbgu.ac.in )
- In order to check the admit card applicants can visit the official website.
- After that download the admit card for future references.
- On the official website, applicants have to use their registration number and date of birth. Do that for logging in.
Uttarakhand GNM/ANM 2021 Merit List
The authorities prepare the HNB GNM Nursing Merit List in accordance with the candidates’ performance in the exam. This list is prepared by the authorities to rank students in order of merit. Note that only the merit list students are eligible for admission in the offered course. The merit list shall be available on the official website. Furthermore, it is released in PDF format. Thus, candidates’ can download the merit list easily.
Check – MP GNTST/PNST 2021 Admit Card
HNB Uttarakhand Nursing 2021 Counselling
The Uttarakhand HNBUMU 2021 Counselling phase comes after the merit list releases. So, it is very important. You get your college after this step. The information related to the counselling are available down below for the candidates:
- Official authorities conduct counselling rounds for the applicants.
- After that, the university provides admission to GNM courses.
- Applicants who want to get admission in the nursing course have to appear for counseling round.
- The Counselling process takes place on the basis of rank.
- The counselling round has two different rounds. Furthermore, if there are still vacant seats, then they have more rounds.
- Applicants have to fill the registration form. It shall be available on the official website. This is necessary in order to participate in the counselling round.
- On the official website applicants also need to select the choice of course. Make sure that you do that according to your preference. And after that lock, the choices filled.
- Authorities allot seats in the Uttarakhand GNM Nursing 2021 first counselling round if everything checks out.
- For the counselling round, applicants need to download the seat allotment letter. You can get it from the website.
List of The Documents For HNB GNM/ANM 2021 Nursing Counselling
After downloading the seat allotment letter, applicants can report to the allotted college. Please bring along all the required documents for confirmation:
- 12th standard mark sheet
- 10th standard mark sheet
- Medical certificate
- Admit card
- Seat allotment letter
- Valid photo ID proof
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate