Uttarakhand GNM 2019 Application Form is extended till 14th July 2019. GNM stands for the General Nurse Midwifery course. Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University of Uttarakhand (UK) is the conducting authority. They release all the notification for the admission procedure. The whole process is in online mode. You can get a start on the official website of the university.
This Uttarakhand GNM 2019 entrance will get you a chance of admission in different universities. All these colleges offer General Nursing and Midwife course. All applicants need to fill out and submit the application form. Also, check the eligibility criteria set by the University. Meanwhile, for a more detailed account of the Important Dates, Eligibility, Application Form, etc read the entire article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check Odisha GNM and ANM 2019
Important Dates for the Uttarakhand GNM 2019
There are a few important dates. The students should be aware of these dates. You don’t want to miss any important event. It happens sometimes, just because you didn’t know. Down below in the table those dates are available. Candidates must note that these dates are official.
|Name of the Event||Announced Dates|
|Online registration process||29th May 2019|
|Last date for Applying||14th July 2019|
|Release date of Admit card||15th July 2019|
|Date of Entrance exam||20th July 2019 (ANM and GNM)|
|Result Declaration||To be Announced|
Check- Punjab GNM 2019
Uttarakhand GNM Entrance Eligibility Criteria
The candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility is compulsory for admission. Without it, you will not get the admission. There are certain terms and conditions of this eligibility. Those terms and conditions are down below-
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years on 31.12.2019.
- There is no age bar for ANM.
- The required minimum education is 10+2 class passed.
- The authorities will give the first preference to Science (PCB) + English students.
- The course requires a minimum aggregate of 40% marks.
- For the Reserved Category students, it is 35%.
- And up to matric (10th), Punjabi is compulsory.
- The other students who are not from Uttarakhand need to pass out from recognized Board under PSEB/CBSE/ICSE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
- The students from the National School of Open Learning are also eligible to apply.
- The PH candidates will be considered in accordance with Disability Act, 2016.
- The candidate will have to produce a disability certificate from the competent authority.
- A Committee will be formed consisting of the medical officer authorized by the medical board of state government. There will also be a nursing expert in the panel.
- Only a limited number of candidates who manage to qualify the entrance will be called for counseling.
- Admission will be given on the basis of marks scored n the entrance.
- The Reservations of seats for SC/ST, OBC and others will be as per Uttarakhand Government Reservations policy.
Application Form Uttrakhand HNBUMU Nursing 2019
- Uttarakhand GNM 2019 Application Form was released on 29th May 2019.
- The last date to apply was over. But the online application form is extended till 14th July 2019.
- Application forms are available in online mode.
- All the students can get them on the official website.
- Applicants have to visit the official website for more information on the application process.
- After that applicants get to register themselves on the official website.
- Post successful registration applicants have to log in. You can do that on the website. Use your registration number and date of birth.
- After that applicants got to start filling the application form. Start by entering the necessary details. They all are available below:
- Personal details
- All the Educational qualification details
- Course-choices information
- Contact details
- Parent’s information
- Afterward, applicants have to upload scanned images of passport-size photo and signature. Remember that you have to follow a particular format. Make sure to check out the prescribed format. It will appear on the screen right there when you are filling the form.
- Once the form is complete, applicants should take a printout of the application form.
- Furthermore, applicants have to pay the application fee. And then click on to submit the application form.
Uttarakhand GNM Admission Application Fee
After a successful registration application fee payment step comes. Down below for the, all the important information is available-
- The application fee amount will appear on the official website.
- For the General and OBC category applicants, the application fees are Rs 1000/-.
- The application fee for the applicants belonging to the reserved SC/ST category is Rs 700/-.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in online mode on the official website.
- The allowed payment gateway is Credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in offline mode with the Bank Challan option.
HNMBUMU General Nursing Midwifery 2019 Admit Card
There is a lot of important information related to the admit card. The declaration of the HNB Uttarakhand GNM Nursing Call Letter is on 15 July 2019. All the other important information is available below:
- Official authorities will release the admit card for the applicants in online mode.
- It will release on the official website of the university. ( http://www.hnbgu.ac.in/ )
- In order to check the admit card applicants can visit the official website.
- After that download the admit card for future references.
- On the official website, applicants have to use registration number and date of birth. Do that for logging in.
- Remember that without the hall ticket for the Uttarakhand GNM entrance 2019, you will not get in. So, if you want to get inside the exam center, take you to admit card with you.
Check- GNM 2019 Merit List
Uttarakhand GNM/ANM 2019 Merit List
The merit list is very important. The HNB Nursing 2019 result declaration date is not announced yet. Keep tabs on the official website. We will also update here, as soon as the date comes out.
- The authorities will give admission to the applicants on the basis of the merit list.
- It will be available in online mode.
- You have to go on the official website of the university.
- And then you have to download the merit list from the website.
- Merit list will form on the marks secured by the applicants in the qualifying exam.
- After the declaration of the merit list, authorities will start the counseling round.
HNB Uttarakhand Nursing 2019 Counselling
The Uttarakhand HNBUMU 2019 Counseling phase comes after the merit list releases. So, it is very important. You will get your college after this step. The information related to the counseling is available down below for the candidates:
- Official authorities will conduct counseling rounds for the applicants.
- After that, the university will provide admission to GNM courses.
- Applicants who want to get admission in the nursing course have to appear for counseling round.
- The Counseling process will take place on the basis of the rank.
- The counseling round will have two different rounds. Furthermore, if there are still vacant seats, then they will have more rounds.
- The first counseling round is to be conducted in the month of September 2019.
- Applicants have to fill the registration form. It will available on the official website. This is necessary in order to participate in the counseling round.
- On the official website applicants also need to select the choice of course. Make sure that you do that according to your preference. And after that lock, the choices filled.
- Authorities will allot seats in the Uttarakhand GNM Nursing 2019 First counseling round if everything checks out.
- For the counseling round, applicants need to download the seat allotment letter. You can get it from the website.
List of The Documents For HNB GNM/ANM 2019 Nursing Counselling
After downloading the seat allotment letter, applicants can report to the allotted college. Please bring along all the required documents for confirmation:
- 12th standard mark sheet
- 10th standard mark sheet
- Medical certificate
- Admit card
- Seat allotment letter
- Valid photo ID proof
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
Check- MP PAHUNT 2019
If you have any queries regarding the entrance exam details, then please comment on the section below.