HPU BAMS 2021: Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) invites aspirants of the BAMS course for admission to colleges affiliated with the university. The admission is further granted on the basis of the NEET 2021 Scores. Candidates who appear for the NEET UG Entrance Exam, and are willing to apply under HPU have to register themselves by filling the HPU Online Form. Therefore, to be eligible for the HPU BAMS/ BHMS Admission, it is important to fill the Admission Form. Therefore, on the basis of the NEET-UG 2021 Marks, candidates are eligible for the HPU BAMS Selection 2021. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding HPU BAMS 2021 including the eligibility criteria and other details. So, if you are willing to apply for HPU University, then go through this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
HPU BAMS 2021
The University starts its admission process from an Online Registration process, which starts soon after the declaration of NEET Results 2021. Moreover, only the students who register successfully are considered for the HPU BAMS merit list. However, the registration window opens for a limited time. Candidates thus need to ensure that they fill and submit their applications on time. The interested candidates can further check out important events and dates in the table given below.
|Starting Date of Online Registration||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of the Application Form||– To be Announced –|
|Application Correction Facility||– To be Announced –|
|Display of the Merit List (category-wise)||– To be Announced –|
|First Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Tentative Date for Joining the Allotted College and Course After Medical Examination||– To be Announced –|
|Second Round Counselling Starting Date||– To be Announced –|
|Commencement of the Academic Session||– To be Announced –|
Check – NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Application Form 2021
HPU BAMS Eligibility Criteria
To participate in HPU 2021 BAMS/ BHMS Admission Process, you need to appear and qualify NEET 2021 Under-Graduate Entrance Exam. Apart from this, you also need to fulfill certain eligibility conditions. This includes- Age, nationality, Educational Qualification, etc. Hence, check the eligibility criteria here –
Age and Nationality
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 17 years and the maximum age of the applicant must be 25 years as of 31st December of the admission year of the academic session.
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian.
NEET UG Exam
- The Candidate must have appeared and qualified for the NEET UG 2021 Entrance Exam.
The Educational Qualifications for HPU BAMS 2021 and BHMS are different. Thus, the educational qualifications are as follows-
For HPU BAMS 2021
- Candidates must have passed class 10th and 12th with English as a compulsory subject.
- The Applicants must have passed their Intermediate Education from a recognized HP Board School with a minimum aggregate mark.
- Candidates who have also passed B.Sc Nursing can also apply
- Candidates who are in the final year, are also eligible to apply
- The Minimum Aggregate Marks for General Category is 50% and 40% for Reserved Category.
For HPU NEET BHMS
- Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their compulsory subjects.
- Candidates who are appearing for the Board Examination are also eligible for the HPU BHMS 2021 Admission Process.
- The Minimum Aggregate Marks for General Category is 50% and 40% for Reserved Category.
Check – NEET Eligibility Criteria 2021
HPU BAMS Application Form 2021
Soon after the declaration of NEET-UG Results 2021, the Himachal Pradesh University release the Application Form. Here are a few details about the application form-
- Thus, the HPU BAMS/ BHMS Application Form 2021 is available online on the official website of HPU.
- The mode of filling the application form is Online.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions are eligible to fill the online form of HPU BAMS 2021.
How to Fill the HPU BAMS 2021 Admission Form?
The step by step procedure to fill the HPU BAMS 2021 Form are as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of HPU – www.hpunive.ac.in
- Click on the Application Form Link
- If you are a new user, you need to register yourself
- After successful registration, the Registration ID and Password are provided.
- Log in using the credentials and enter the rest details.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature and
- Make the Payment of the Application Form
- Finally, submit the HPU BAMS 2021 Application Form and take the printout of the form.
Candidates have to submit the application form before the last date. No application form is accepted after the due date.
Check – BHU BAMS 2021
HPU BAMS 2021 Application Form Fees
The Mode of Making the Payment of the application fees is available Offline as well as Online through Internet Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card. The HPU BAMS 2021 Form Fees are Non-Refundable. Candidates must note that if the fee is not paid on time, then the application form is considered invalid.
|Categories||Application Fee (in INR)|
|Reserved Categories (SC/ ST/ OBC)||800/-|
However, note that the provided information is as per the last years’ record.
HPU BAMS Cutoff 2021
The HPU BAMS Cut off is the minimum set of marks that are set by the Himachal Pradesh University to select the deserving candidates. On the basis of the NEET 2021 Marks, minimum qualifying cutoff marks are released. Candidates who score more than the cutoff marks are eligible to have their names listed on the HPU 2021 BAMS Merit List. The Cutoff Marks for HPU BAMS and BHMS vary from category to category. In addition, the cut-off depends upon a few factors such as Exam difficulty level, no. of seats available, reservation policy, no. of applicants, etc.
HPU BAMS 2021 – Merit List
After the submission of the application forms, the Examination Authority verify and check all the details produced by the candidates. On the basis of the details provided by the candidate and the NEET 2021 Scores, the Merit List of HPU 2021 is prepared. Hence, the details of the HPU BAMS 2021 – Merit List are as follows-
- The HPU Merit List 2021 is released online on the official website of HPU.
- The Merit List and the Result, both are the same. The HPU BAMS/ BHMS Admission Result is available in the form of a Merit List.
- The List is released in the form of Category Group – I to III
- The HPU BAMS Merit List is prepared on the basis of the NEET-UG 2021 Marks
- A General Combined Merit List for BAMS/ BHMS is released in PDF Format.
- On the basis of the Merit List Rank, candidates are called out to the Counselling Round.
Details Printed on the Himachal Pradesh BAMS Merit List 2021
The List of the details that are available on the Combined HPU BAMS/ BHMS Merit List 2021 are as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- HPU BAMS 2021 Application Form Number
- All India NEET Rank
- NEET Roll Number
- Category of the Applicant
- Category Rank
- Group Applied
- Marks Obtained
- Dates of Counselling
- Qualifying Status
Thus, check all the above-mentioned details before applying for counselling. Therefore, candidates who fail to bring any of the documents are not eligible for counselling.
The Counselling and Final Admission Process of Himachal University
Once, the Merit List for Himachal Pradesh University BAMS and BHMS 2021 is declared, candidates are called out for the counselling round. The details of HPU Counselling 2021 are as follows-
- The Mode of Counselling Process is Online.
- The HPU 2021 Counselling Round comprises two to three rounds depending on the number of candidates who submitted the form.
- In the Counselling Round, candidates have to make their college and course choices.
- If any seats remain vacant, then an Open Round Counselling takes place.
- After the counselling rounds are over, the candidate is allotted a college on the basis of the availability of the seats.
How to Apply For HP Shimla Counselling 2021?
The Step-Wise Procedure to apply for BAMS 2021 Counselling is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Himachal Pradesh University
- Click on the Counselling Link, you are now redirected to a new page.
- Click on New Registration and enter the required details such as NEET Roll Number, Scores, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, etc.
- Now make the payment of the Counselling Fees online. This completes your Counselling Registration Process.
- After the successful registration process, click on the choice of colleges as per the availability of the courses and your preferences.
- Submit the Names and Wait for the Seat Allotment Result
- Now, as per the choices filled by the students, the seat is allotted to the candidates.
- The Status of the Seat Allotment Choices is published on the official website.
- You may also receive a mail of seat allotment mail for Himachal State BAMS 2021 on your e-mail ID.
- After receiving the Seat Allotment Letter, download and take the printout of the Letter and filled counselling form.
The Link for applying for HPU BAMS/BHMS Counselling 2021 is activated for a limited period of time. Therefore, enter and lock in choices before the closing date.
Himachal Pradesh University BAMS 2021 – List of Documents Required at the Time of Admission
After the counselling round of Himachal Pradesh University, candidates have to report to the allotted college with the following documents-
- A printout of the Application Form
- NEET Admit Card 2021
- NEET Score Card 2021
- Domicile Certificate of Himachal Pradesh
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Valid Photo Identity Proof such as the Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ College ID etc.
- Six Recent Passport Size Photographs
Lastly, the Candidates must carry a set of the Original Copy as well as a set of Photocopy of the Documents and Certificates. Thus, the Candidates who fail to bring any of the following documents are not eligible for the further admission process.
HPU Shimla BAMS Counselling Venue 2021
Candidates have to report the following venue along with the documents and certificates-
H.P University Auditorium, Summer Hill, Shimla-5
List of Colleges Participating in HPU BAMS 2021
There is a number of colleges that participate under HPU BAMS 2021 Admissions. Candidates get admission on the basis of the NEET 2021 Marks. The list of the colleges that participate in HPU BAMS/ BHMS 2021 are as follows-
- Rajiv Gandhi Government Post Graduate Ayurvedic College Paprola District, Kangra
- Solan Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital
Hence, the Candidates are allotted seats on the basis of both Management and State Quota Seats.
Seat Matrix of Himachal Pradesh BAMS/ BHMS 2021
In this section, we have provided the reservation of the seat details for the respective college. Hence, The Seat Matrix for the BAMS Admission is as follows-
|Campus Under Himachal Pradesh University||Availability of the Seats|
|BAMS RGGP Ayurvedic College||60 Seats|
|BAMS Solan Ayurvedic College||60 Seats|
Hii …can anyone help me out to know that what is the exact date for filling up forms for 2nd round bams (for Himachal Pradesh)