HPU BAMS 2020: The admission into the offered course will be on the basis of the NEET 2020 Scores. Candidates who will appear for the NEET UG Entrance Exam, and are willing to apply under Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) will have to register themselves by filling the HPU Online Form. Therefore, to be eligible for the HPU BAMS/BHMS Admission, it is important to fill the Admission Form. Therefore, on the basis of the NEET-UG 2020 Marks, candidates will be eligible for the HPU BAMS Selection 2020. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding HPU BAMS 2020 including the eligibility criteria and other details. So, if you are willing to apply for HPU University, then go through this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
HPU BAMS 2020
The University will start its admission process from an Online Registration process, which will start soon after the declaration of NEET Results 2020. Hence, interested candidates can check the dates down below. This is the tentative schedule of the application activities. As soon as the official notification will be available, we will update the dates out here.
|Starting Date of Online Registration/ Application Form||– June 2020 –|
|Last Date of the Application Form||– July 2020 –|
|Application Correction Facility||– July 2020 –|
|Display of the Merit List (category-wise)||– July 2020 –|
|First Round of Counselling||– July 2020 –|
|Tentative Date for Joining the Allotted College and Course After Medical Examination||– July 2020 –|
|Second Round Counselling Starting Date||– August 2020 –|
|Joining Allotted College||– August 2020 –|
|Second Round of Counselling||– October 2020 –|
|Commencement of the Academic Session||– August 2020 –|
|Mop-Up Round Counselling||– September 2020 –|
|Last Date for Admission in the College||– September 2020 –|
Candidates must note that these dates are not official. However, the Conducting Body will announce the dates on the official website of HPU Shimla. From the above-mentioned dates, candidates will be able to figure out the application form and counselling dates. Therefore, we advise the candidates to check the website frequently for the latest updates and notifications.
- The HPU BAMS Semester Result has been released on the official website. Candidates can check out the merit list to check their scores.
HPU BAMS Eligibility Criteria
To participate in HPU 2020 BAMS/BHMS Admission Process, you need to appear and qualify NEET 2020 Under-Graduate Entrance Exam. Apart from this, you also need to fulfill certain eligibility conditions. This includes- Age, nationality, Educational Qualification, etc. Hence, check the eligibility criteria here –
Age and Nationality
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 17 years and the maximum age of the applicant must be 25 years as on 31st December 2020 of the academic session.
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian.
NEET UG Exam
- The Candidate must have appeared and qualified the NEET UG 2020 Entrance Exam.
The Educational Qualifications for HPU BAMS 2020 and BHMS is different. Thus, the educational qualifications are as follows-
For HPU BAMS 2020
- Candidates must have passed class 10th and 12th with English as a compulsory subject.
- The Applicants must have passed their Intermediate Education from a recognized HP Board School with a minimum aggregate mark.
- Candidates who have also passed B.Sc Nursing can also apply
- Candidates who are in the final year, are also eligible to apply
- The Minimum Aggregate Marks for General Category is 50% and 40% for Reserved Category.
For HPU NEET BHMS
- Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their compulsory subjects.
- Candidates who are appearing for the Board Examination are also eligible for the HPU BHMS 2020 Admission Process.
- The Minimum Aggregate Marks for General Category is 50% and 40% for Reserved Category.
Check – NEET Eligibility Criteria 2020
HPU BAMS Application Form 2020
Soon after the declaration of NEET-UG Results 2020, the Himachal Pradesh University will release the Application Form. Here are a few details about the application form-
- Thus, the HPU BAMS/BHMS Application Form 2020 will be available online on the official website of HPU.
- The mode of filling the application form is Online.
- Candidates who fulfil the eligibility conditions will be eligible to fill the online form of HPU BAMS 2020.
How to Fill the HPU BAMS 2020 Admission Form?
The step by step procedure to fill the HPU BAMS 2020 Form are as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of HPU – www.hpunive.ac.in
- Click on the Application Form Link
- If you are a new user, you need to register yourself
- After successful registration, you will receive Registration ID and Password.
- Log in using the credentials and enter the rest details.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature and
- Make the Payment of the Application Form
- Finally, submit the HPU BAMS 2020 Application Form and take the printout of the form.
Candidates have to submit the application form before the last date. No application form will be accepted after the due date.
Check – BHU BAMS 2020
HPU BAMS 2020 Application Form Fees
- The Cost of the Application Fees for General Category is Rs 1600/-
- The Application Form Fees for Reserved Category is Rs 800/-
- The Mode of Making the Payment of the application fees is available Offline as well as Online through Internet Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- The HPU BAMS 2020 Form Fees is Non-Refundable.
However, note that the provided information is as per the last years’ record. Thus, the application fee may get revised. If there would be any changes, then those will be updated out here.
HPU BAMS Cutoff 2020
The Cutoff is the minimum set of marks that are set by the Himachal Pradesh University to select the deserving candidates. On the basis of the NEET 2020 Marks, a minimum qualifying cutoff marks will be released. Candidates who score more than the cutoff marks will be eligible to have their name listed on the HPU 2020 BAMS Merit List. The Cutoff Marks for HPU BAMS and BHMS varies from category to category.
HPU BAMS 2020 – Merit List
After the submission of the application forms, the Examination Authority will verify and check all the details produced by the candidates. On the basis of the details provided by the candidate and the NEET 2020 Scores, the Merit List of HPU 2020 will be prepared. Hence, the details of HPU BAMS 2020 – Merit List are as follows-
- The HPU Merit List 2020 will be available online on the official website of HPU.
- The Merit List and the Result, both are the same. The HPU BAMS/BHMS Admission Result will be available in the form of Merit List.
- The List will be available in the form of Category Group – I to III
- The HPU BAMS Merit List is prepared on the basis of the NEET-UG 2020 Marks
- A General Combined Merit List for BAMS/BHMS will be available in PDF Format.
- On the basis of the Merit List Rank, candidates will be called out the Counselling Round.
Details Printed on the Himachal Pradesh BAMS Merit List 2020
The List of the details that are available on the Combined HPU BAMS/BHMS Merit List 2020 are as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- HPU BAMS 2020 Application Form Number
- All India NEET Rank
- NEET Roll Number
- Category of the Applicant
- Category Rank
- Group Applied
- Marks Obtained
- Dates of Counselling
- Qualifying Status
Thus, check all the above-mentioned details before applying for the counselling. Therefore, candidates who fail to bring any of the documents will not be eligible for the counselling.
The Counselling and Final Admission Process of Himachal University
Once, the Merit List for Himachal Pradesh University BAMS and BHMS 2020 is declared, candidates will be called out for the counselling round. The details of HPU Counselling 2020 are as follows-
- The Counselling Of HPU BAMS and BHMS 2020 will take place in September/October 2020.
- The Mode of Counselling Process is Online.
- The HPU 2020 Counselling Round will comprise of two to three rounds depending on the number of candidates submitted the form.
- In the Counselling Round, candidates have to make their college and course choices.
- If any seats remain vacant, then an Open Round Counselling will take place.
- After the counselling rounds are over, the candidate will be allotted a college on the basis of the availability of the seats.
How to Apply For HP Shimla Counselling 2020?
The Step-Wise Procedure to apply for BAMS 2020 Counselling is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Himachal Pradesh University
- Click on the Counselling Link, you will be now redirected to a new page.
- Click on New Registration and enter the required details such as NEET Roll Number, Scores, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, etc.
- Now make the payment of the Counselling Fees online. This completes your Counselling Registration Process.
- After the successful registration process, click on the choice of colleges as per the availability of the courses and your preferences.
- Submit the Names and Wait for the Seat Allotment Result
- Now, as per the choices filled by the students, the seat will be allotted to the candidates.
- The Status of the Seat Allotment Choices will be published on the official website.
- You will also receive a mail of seat allotment mail for Himachal State BAMS 2020 on your e-mail ID.
- After receiving the Seat Allotment Letter, download and take the printout of the Letter and filled counselling form.
The Link for applying for HPU BAMS/BHMS Counselling 2020 will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, enter and lock in choices before the closing date.
Himachal Pradesh University BAMS 2020 – List of Documents Required at the Time of Admission
After the counselling round of Himachal Pradesh University, candidates have to report the allotted college with the following documents-
- A printout of the Application Form
- NEET Admit Card 2020
- NEET Score Card 2020
- Domicile Certificate of Himachal Pradesh
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Valid Photo Identity Proof such as the Aadhaar Card/ Passport/College ID etc.
- Six Recent Passport Size Photographs
Lastly, the Candidates must carry a set of the Original Copy as well as a set of Photocopy of the Documents and Certificates. Thus, the Candidates who fail to bring any of the following documents will not be eligible for the further admission process.
HPU Shimla BAMS Counselling Venue 2020
Candidates have to report the following venue along with the documents and certificates-
H.P University Auditorium, Summer Hill, Shimla-5
List of Colleges Participating in HPU BAMS 2020
There is a number of colleges that participate under HPU BAMS 2020 Admissions. Candidates will get admission on the basis of the NEET 2020 Marks. The list of the colleges that participate in HPU BAMS/BHMS 2020 are as follows-
- Rajiv Gandhi Government Post Graduate Ayurvedic College Paprola District, Kangra
- Solan Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital
Hence, the Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of both Management and State Quota Seats.
Seat Matrix of Himachal Pradesh BAMS/BHMS 2020
In this section, we have provided the reservation of the seat details for the respective college. Hence, The Seat Matrix for the BAMS Admission is as follows-
|Campus Under Himachal Pradesh University||Availability of the Seats|
|BAMS RGGP Ayurvedic College||60 Seats|
|BAMS Solan Ayurvedic College||60 Seats|