HPU BAMS 2019 Dates are now available. The Online Registration Process will start from 16th July 2019. However, the admission into the HPU BAMS will be on the basis of the NEET 2019 Scores. Candidates who have appeared the NEET UG Entrance Exam for 2019, and are willing to apply under Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) will have to register themselves by filling the HPU Online Form 2019. Therefore, to be eligible for the HPU 2019 BAMS/BHMS Admission, it is important to fill the Admission Form. Therefore, on the basis of the NEET UG 2019 Marks, candidates will be eligible for the HPU BAMS Selection 2019. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding HPU BAMS 2019 Admission Process including the eligibility criteria and other details. So, if you are willing to apply for HPU University, then go through this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
HPU BAMS 2019 – Admission Dates
The University will start its admission process from an Online Registration process, which will start on 16th July 2019 soon after the declaration of NEET Results 2019. Hence, interested candidates can check the dates down below.
|Starting Date of Online Registration/ Application Form||16th July 2019|
|Last Date of the Registration Process||6th August 2019|
|Display of the Merit List||27th August 2019|
|First Round of Counselling||27th September 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||1st October 2019|
|Second Round of Counselling||9th October 2019|
Candidates must note that these dates are tentative. The Conducting Body will announce the dates on the official website of HPU – www.hpuniv.ac.in. However, from the above-mentioned dates, candidates will be able to figure out the application form and counselling dates.
HPU BAMS 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
To participate in HPU 2019 BAMS/BHMS Admission Process, you need to appear and qualify NEET 2019 Under-Graduate Entrance Exam. Apart from this, you also need to fulfill certain eligibility conditions. This include- Age, nationality, Educational Qualification etc. Hence, check the eligibility criteria of HPU BAMS 2019 here –
Age and Nationality
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 17 years and the maximum age of the applicant must be 25 years as on 31st December 2019 of the academic session.
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian.
NEET UG Exam
- The Candidate must have appeared and qualified the NEET UG 2019 Entrance Exam.
The Educational Qualifications for HPU BAMS 2019 and BHMS is different. Thus, the educational qualifications are as follows-
For HPU BAMS 2019
- Candidates must have passed class 10th and 12th with English as a compulsory subject.
- The Applicants must have passed their Intermediate Education from a recognized HP Board School with a minimum aggregate mark.
- Candidates who have also passed B.Sc can also apply
- Candidates who are in the final year, are also eligible to apply
- The Minimum Aggregate Marks for General Category is 50% and 40% for Reserved Category.
For HPU BHMS 2019
- Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their compulsory subjects.
- Candidates who are appearing the Board Examination are also eligible for the HPU BHMS 2019 Admission Process.
- The Minimum Aggregate Marks for General Category is 50% and 40% for Reserved Category.
HPU BAMS 2019 – Application Form
Soon after the declaration of NEET UG Results 2019, the Himachal Pradesh University will release the Application Form. Here are a few details about the HPU BAMS Application Form 2019 are-
- HPU BAMS/BHMS Application Form 2019 will be available on 16th July 2019 to 6th August 2019.
- Application Form will be available online on the official website of HPU.
- The mode of filling the application form is Online.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions will be eligible to fill the online form of HPU BAMS 2019.
How to Fill the HPU BAMS 2019 Admission Form?
The step by step procedure to fill the HPU BAMS 2019 Form are as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of HPU – www.hpunive.ac.in
- Click on the Application Form Link
- If you are a new user, you need to register yourself
- After successful registration, you will receive Registration ID and Password.
- Log in using the credentials and enter the rest details.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature and
- Make the Payment of the Application Form
- Finally, submit the HPU BAMS 2019 Application Form and take the printout of the form.
Candidates have to submit the application form before the last date. No application form will be accepted after the due date.
HPU BAMS 2019 Application Form Fees
- The Cost of the Application Fees for General Category is Rs 1600/-
- The Application Form Fees for Reserved Category is Rs 800/-
- The Mode of Making the Payment of the application fees is available Offline as well as Online through Internet Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- The HPU BAMS 2019 Form Fees is Non-Refundable.
HPU BAMS Cutoff 2019
The Cutoff is the minimum set of marks that are set by the Himachal Pradesh University to select the deserving candidates. On the basis of the NEET 2019 Marks, a minimum qualifying cutoff marks will be released. Candidates who score more than the cutoff marks will be eligible to have their name listed on the HPU 2019 BAMS Merit List. The Cutoff Marks for HPU BAMS and BHMS varies from category to category.
Check NEET Cutoff 2019
HPU BAMS 2019 – Merit List
After the submission of the application forms, the Examination Authority will verify and check all the details produced by the candidates. On the basis of the details provided by the candidate and the NEET 2019 Scores, the Merit List of HPU 2019 will be prepared. Hence, the details of HPU BAMS 2019 – Merit List are as follows-
- The HPU Merit List 2019 will be available online on the official website of HPU.
- The Merit List and the Result, both are the same. The HPU BAMS/BHMS Admission Result will be available in the form of Merit List.
- The Merit List will be available on 27th September 2019.
- The List will be available in the form of Category Group – I to III
- The HPU BAMS Merit List is prepared on the basis of the NEET UG 2019 Marks
- A General Combined Merit List for BAMS/BHMS will be available in PDF Format.
- On the basis of the Merit List Rank, candidates will be called out the Counselling Round.
How to Check HPU BAMS 2019 Merit List?
Well, the step by step procedure to check the HPU BAMS 2019 Merit List Result is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of HPU – www.hpuniv.ac.in
- Click on the Merit List Link that is available on the Homepage Section
- After clicking on the link, a PDF will be displayed on the screen
- The Merit List will comprise of both BAMS/BHMS Selection List.
- Check your name by entering Ctrl+F
- Download and take the printout of the Merit List of HPU BAMS 2019
Details Printed on the Himachal Pradesh BAMS Merit List 2019
The List of the details that are available on the Combined HPU BAMS/BHMS Merit List 2019 are as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- HPU BAMS 2019 Application Form Number
- All India NEET Rank
- NEET 2019 Roll Number
- Category of the Applicant
- Category Rank
- Group Applied
- Marks Obtained
- Dates of Counselling
- Qualifying Status
Thus, check all the above-mentioned details before applying for the counselling.
HPU BAMS 2019 – Counselling and Final Admission Process
Once, the Merit List for HPU BAMS and BHMS 2019 is declared, candidates will be called out for the counselling round. The details of HPU Counselling 2019 are as follows-
- The Counselling Of HPU BAMS and BHMS 2019 will take place in September/October 2019.
- The Mode of Counselling Process is Online.
- The HPU 2019 Counselling Round will comprise of two to three rounds depending on the number of candidates submitted the form.
- In the Counselling Round, candidates have to make their college and course choices.
- If any seats remain vacant, then an Open Round Counselling will take place.
- After the counselling rounds are over, the candidate will be allotted a college on the basis of the availability of the seats.
How to Apply For HPU Counselling 2019?
The Step-Wise Procedure to apply for HPU BAMS 2019 Counselling is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Himachal Pradesh University
- Click on the Counselling Link, you will be now redirected to a new page.
- Click on New Registration and enter the required details such as NEET Roll Number, Scores, Date of Birth, Mobile Number etc.
- Now make the payment of the Counselling Fees online. This completes your Counselling Registration Process.
- After the successful registration process, click on the choice of colleges as per the availability of the courses and your preferences.
- Submit the Names and Wait for the Seat Allotment Result
- Now, as per the choices filled by the students, the seat will be allotted to the candidates.
- The Status of the Seat Allotment Choices will be published on the official website.
- You will also receive a mail of seat allotment mail for HPU BAMS 2019 on your e-mail ID.
- After receiving the Seat Allotment Letter, download and take the printout of the Letter and filled counselling form.
The Link for applying for HPU BAMS/BHMS Counselling 2019 will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, enter and lock in choices before the closing date.
HPU BAMS 2019 – List of Documents Required at the Time of Admission
After the counselling round of HPU BAMS 2019, candidates have to report the allotted college with the following documents-
- A printout of the HPU BAMS Application Form 2019
- NEET Admit Card 2019
- NEET Score Card 2019
- Domicile Certificate of Himachal Pradesh
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Valis Photo Identity Proof such as the Aadhaar Card/ Passport/College ID etc.
- Six Recent Passport Size Photographs
Candidates must carry a set of the Original Copy as well as a set of Photocopy of the Documents and Certificates. Candidates who fail to bring any of the following documents will not be eligible for the further admission process.
HPU BAMS Counselling Venue 2019
Candidates have to report the following venue along with the documents and certificates-
H.P University Auditorium, Summer Hill, Shimla-5
List of Colleges Participating in HPU BAMS 2019
There is a number of colleges that participate under HPU BAMS 2019 Admissions. Candidates will get admission on the basis of the NEET 2019 Marks. The list of the colleges that participate in HPU BAMS/BHMS 2019 are as follows-
- Rajiv Gandhi Government Post Graduate Ayurvedic College Paprola District, Kangra
- Solan Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital
Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of both Management and State Quota Seats.
Seat Matrix of HPU BAMS/BHMS 2019
The Seat Matrix of HPU BAMS 2019 is as follows-
|Campus Under Himachal Pradesh University||Availability of the Seats|
|BAMS RGGP Ayurvedic College||60 Seats|
|BAMS Solan Ayurvedic College||60 Seats|
The HPU BAMS Admission for 2019-20 Academic Session will start on 16th July 2019. Candidates must check the official website to get the latest updates and details regarding the admission process. If you have any questions related to the HPU BAMS Admission Process, then you can comment on the section down below.