Directorate of the Nursing, Odisha has released the dates of Odisha GNM and ANM Admissions 2019. The Official Prospectus is also available now. The Application Form for Odisha GNM/ANM/B.Sc Nursing will release on 10th September 2019. The last date of the registration form is 26th September 2019. The other updates will be available soon after the release of official notification. The GNM [ General Nursing and Midwifery ] and ANM [Auxillary Nursing and Midwifery] are two basic building blocks towards having a career in the healthcare industry. There are various Public and Private training centers recognized by the ONMC [Odisha Nurses and Midwives Council] and approved by the Government in Health and Family Welfare Department.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Mode of Application Form is Online. The application form and prospectus for the admission in the Odisha 2019 GNM and ANM Nursing Course Admission will be available online on the official website of the Directorate of the Nursing, Odisha. Any 10+2 student passing with 40% of total marks is eligible to apply the online application forms are expected to be after 18 July 2019.
The DMET Nursing Odisha has released the application form for GNM/ANM/B.Sc Nursing on 10th September 2019. Candidates can apply by clicking on Odisha GNM/ANM Nursing Registration Form 2019-20.
The Doho Odisha has released the Prospectus of Odisha ANM/GNM and B.Sc Nursing 2019-20. Click on the link below to download the Prospectus.
The DMET Nursing Odisha has released the dates of releasing the application form for B.Sc Nursing/GNM/ANM Courses. The Form will release on 10th September 2019 for all the courses. Check below for all the dates. The Official Notification for Odisha Nursing 2019 will release on 10th September 2019. Read the Official Notice of Odisha GNM and ANM Nursing Admission.
The Doho Nursing Odisha Website has been updated for the Odisha GNM/ANM Nursing Admission for the session 2019-20. The Link for the application form will be available soon. Keep checking our website for more details.
Odisha GNM and ANM 2019 – Important Dates
The Conducting Authority has released the dates for Odisha GNM and ANM Admission 2019. Candidates can check the dates below.
|Name of the event||The dates for the GNM Course||The dates for the ANM Course|
Availability of the online application form
|10th September 2019||10th September 2019|
Availability of the online payment link for the application fees
Last date for submitting the online application form
|26th September 2019||26th September 2019|
Last date for submitting the application fees
Publication list date of the Applicant list
Date of document verification at the Nodal Centers
Dates for the medical verification of the PH candidates
Release date of the Provisional Merit List and seat allotment for the 1st round
Reporting Date at the Nodal enters for the first round of admissions
Release date of the Provisional Merit List and seat allotment for the 2nd round
Date for Reporting at the Nodal Center for second round counseling with course fees for 2nd round
Release date of the seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 3rd round
Date for Reporting at the Nodal Center for second round counseling with course fees for 3rd round
Reporting at the institution for the Admission
Admission of the students against the Vacant seats of 85% of Govt. Quota seats
Commencement of classes
Uploading Data against Management Quota Seats
General Information of Odisha GNM and ANM Admission
The Nursing Odisha Committee will be soon releasing the Admission Procedure for the Odisha GNM and ANM Admission 2019-20. The Duration of the GNM Course is 3 years and ANM Course is 2 years.
- Admission for all seats in Government Institutions and 85% Govt. Quota Seats in Private Institutions will be filled up through the Common Merit List.
- Private Institutions shall fill up 15% seats under management quota as per the eligibilty criteria of INC.
Eligibility Criteria for Nursing Odisha Admission 2019
Following is the eligibility requirements for the students applying for the 2019 Odisha GNM and ANM Admissions:
Age Criteria and Educational Qualifications of Odisha Nursing 2019
- The candidate should be 17 yrs.
- The minimum acceptable qualification is 10+2 passed from Odisha or any equivalent recognized State or Govt. Board.
- For the GNM course, both Male and Female candidates are equally eligible to apply while for the ANM course only Female candidates are eligible to apply.
- ASHA [ Accredited Social Health Activists] candidates with a minimum qualification of 10+2 are eligible to apply. Also, Check WB GNM/ANM 2019
Eligibility on the basis of Relaxation and Domicile Factor
- 85% of seats in the private institutions are reserved by the Government and the allotment of these seats will take place similarly through the common merit list while the remaining 15% of the seats are under Management quota as per the eligibility criteria of the INC.
- A candidate must have studied the Oriya Language up to 10th standard. This norm is for all Govt. school of Nursing and 85% Govt.seats in private nursing institutions recognized by ONMC.
- 5% of total marks is relaxed for the SC/ST Candidates in Odisha GNM/ANM 2019.
- A candidate must be a domicile / permanent resident/native of Odisha but currently living outside Odisha. ( for all Govt. school of Nursing and 85% Govt seats in private nursing institutions recognized by ONMC). Read About the GNM 2019 Merit List
Eligibility Criteria for PWD Candidates for Odisha Nursing Admission 2019
- Physically handicapped candidates having a locomotor disability of the lower limbs only between 40% to 50% will be taken into consideration for Odisha GNM/ANM Nursing Admission 2019.
- PWD Candidates must obtain their handicapped certificate from the competent authority of the concerned district.
- Candidates with more than 50% lower locomotory disability shall not be eligible.
- Applicants having any other disability will only be eligible after the production of genuine medical board certificate( i.e. the Medical Board certifying that the applicant is eligible for pursuing the Odisha Nursing Course ).
Other than that, the candidates must be medically fit so as to get into General Nursing and Auxiliary Admissions 2019.
Check- Nursing Entrance Exams
Application Form of Odisha GNM/ANM 2019
The application form for the 2019 admissions of Odisha Nursing Courses was released on 10th September 2019. The mode of the application is online and is available on the official website. The last date of the Odisha ANM/GNM Form Submission is 26th September 2019 (11:45 pm). The application fees for the GNM and ANM Admission Courses is Rs 500 and Rs 300 respectively. All the necessary information must be provided by the candidates. Candidates should be well updated with the admission process through the official website and must submit the application form before the last date.
Check- KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2019
How to Apply for Odisha GNM and ANM Nursing 2019?
So, the step by step process to fill and submit the GNM and ANM 2019 Application Form is as follows-
Mode of Application Form
- The Application form will be available online.
- The facility for submission of On-line application is also available offline at the nearest centres such as CSC (Common Service Centre) at Gram Panchayat level/Community Health Centre(CHC)at Block level/CDMO office at District level.
- The application fee for the ANM course is Rs 300 and the application fee for the GNM course is Rs 500.
Also Check, MP GNTST/PNST 2019 Result
- For applying to any respective course go to the official website of the Directorate of the Nursing , Odisha – https://dohodisha.nic.in
- Click on “Apply Online” and then click on “GNM” or “ANM”. The online application form will be displayed. Go through the instructions in detail before filling up the application form.
- After filling up the application form, the student shall generate their password. Candidates are required to remember their password to login in the future. To maintain the confidentiality of their password is the sole responsibility of the candidate.
Check – HPU B.Sc Nursing Result 2019
Uploading Photograph and Signature and Making the Payment
- Afterward, candidates are to upload their photo and signature details along with their academic qualification and address proof.
- Following the password generation, the candidates will get their application number.
- After that, the application fees shall be paid. Click on “Click here to make Payment(Application fee )” link.
- Then, fill the required details & pay the application fee through any mode of payment given as per your suitability – Net Banking /Card payments/Another payment mode (SBI Branch or NEFT / RTGS or UPI ).
- An E-receipt will be generated after the successful payment of the application fees.
- Candidates must keep the receipt safe for future reference. You need to show the receipt in the Nodal Center at the time of Document Verification.
Check- WB GNM/ANM Merit List 2019
Filling the Choice of Institutions
- Now that the candidate is successfully registered for the Odisha GNM & ANM 2019, they shall make their choices of institutions.
- The candidates shall give their choices in order of preference from the enlisted institutions as per their desire. The candidates are advised to see the updated list of institutions from the official website. They can change the order of their preferences as many times as they want up until they lock the choices using one- time password [OTP].
Check – BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019
Odisha GNM/ANM 2019 – Publication of Applicant List
- Applicants are required to attend the Nodal center that gets assigned to them for the verification process. The date and time about the same will be notified on the official website.
- If the candidate hasn’t provided any institution choices, then the document verification will remain incomplete. If it isn’t done then the candidate is required to do it at the Nodal center and the Nodal center shall ensure that the choice locking system is done properly.
List Of Documents Required for Odisha GNM/ANM Nursing 2019
The candidates are required to submit two sets [one set of originals and one set of self-attested photocopy] of the following documents at their respective Nodal Centers –
- Copy of the submitted application form signed by the candidate.
- Original 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original 12th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Physically Handicapped certificate issued by the competent authority [ in case of physically handicapped candidates].
- Original Transfer certificate.
- Original caste certificate in case of SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority.
- Authentic proof of passing Odia as a subject at M.E.
- Original medical certificate issued by the Govt. Allopathic medical officer.
- Authentic proof of passing Odia as a subject at M.E.
- Domecile/ Residential/ Nativity certificate from competent authority.
- Authentic proof of passing Odia as a subject at M.E.
- Original e-Receipt or Bank Acknowledgement copy of the challan deposit slip only towards application fees.
- Original Character Certificate issued by the Institution last attended.
- Two self-attested recent colored passports sized photographs.
In case the applicant fails to produce an original document as per the prospectus, his/her name will be removed from the list.
Check – UPSMFAC 2020
Odisha GNM/ANM 2019- Provisional Merit List
The Provisional Merit List will include the name of the candidates for the final admission procedure. Hence, some important details of the Odisha General and Auxiliary Nursing Admission Merit List 2019 are as follows-
- Odisha Nursing Merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the intermediate marks.
- For calculating immediate marks, 50% of the percentage of marks secured in 10th or an equivalent examination and 50% of the percentage of marks secured in 10+2 or an equivalent examination will be taken into consideration.
- First preference will be given to the science students with biology as a major subject in 12th
- ASHA Candidates will be given an extra 2% marks for each completed year of social service, subject to maximum 20% additional marks which will be added to the marks secured in the merit.
- They will be eligible to pursue the course in Government as well as in Private Nursing Institutions according to their preference and rank in the merit list.
Odisha GNM/ANM 2019 – Tie-Breaking Criteria
In case two students are having equal career marks, inter-se merit will be taken into consideration as below in order of preference.
- Qualifying stream.
- English marks in 10+2 exam.
- Seniority in the date of birth.
- Reserved seats in the Orissa GNM & ANM admissions 2019
Hence, the Nursing Odisha Admission Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the Tie-Breaking Criteria.
Reservations as per the Orissa Reservations of Vacancies Act:
- 22.5% for ST
- 16.25% for SC
- 3% for Physically challenged
- 3% for Ex-servicemen
- 5% for Green card holder
If the seats of the reserved category candidates remain vacant, then the seats will be automatically transferred in the UR Category Seats.
Seat Allotment for Odisha State and GNM Admissions
The Odisha Nursing Seat Allotment Process starts soon after the publication of the provisional Merit List. Hence, the seat allotment process has 3 rounds depending upon the availability of the seats. Here are some of the important details regarding the seat allotment process:
- The merit list will be the basis of seat allotment.
- The seat allotment will be available on the official website. Apart from that, a separate SMS alert will be sent to the registered Mobile numbers of the candidates.
- The candidates must download the intimation letter of 1st Round seat allotment.
- The students are to log in to their “Applicant Login” and report at the Nodal Centre for Depositing Part Course Fee.
- The candidates must download their intimation letter of 1st Round seat allotment by logging on to their “Applicant Login” and report at the Nodal Centre for Depositing the Part Course Fee.
Second and Third Round Seat Allotment for Odisha GNM/ANM Admission 2019
- The 2nd Round & 3rd Round Seat Allotments are Auto up-gradation Round. The Candidates may get seats for their higher college choices. Thus, the candidates must report at the institutions only after the 3rd Round Seat Allotment.
- The Candidates, who have been freshly allotted seats in the 2nd and 3rd Rounds, need to deposit their Part Course Fees at the Nodal centers.
- The Candidates who have already submitted the Part Course Fees in Round 1 / Round 2 are requested to download their Intimation Letter only to know the seat allotment status. They don’t need to go to the Nodal Centre for depositing the Part Course Fees.
- All the Candidates who have paid the Part Course Fees are expected to report at their chosen Institutions on the scheduled date as instructed in the Intimation letter.
Check – BHU BAMS 2019
Hence the Odisha Nursing Admissions for GNM and ANM courses 2019 Admission has been started. The Official Notification will release on 10th September 2019 along with the application form. Candidates are advised to check here more the latest updates and notifications.