GNM Question Paper: RUHS Nursing, Uttarakhand GNM/ANM, MCD GNM, and UP ANM Nursing , BHU Nursing Officer Female, BHU Junior Clerk Question Paper are now available. The Exam of MCD GNM 2019 and UP ANM 2019 was held on 1st September 2019. Candidates who are preparing for GNM 2019 can check the question papers of the previous years. The GNM 2019 Nursing Question Paper is available in PDF format only so that it will be easy for you to download it. However, candidates can be able to download all the GNM Nursing Question Paper Sets from all the Colleges and Institutes that are conducting the GNM Nursing 2019 Entrance Examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Thus, To appear in GNM Exam 2019, candidates have to fill in the GNM Nursing Application Form, that will be available on the official websites of the respective colleges and institutes. In this article, we have provided all the details regarding the General Nursery and Midwifery Question Paper of Nursing 2019. So, you can check all the details in the article further.
- BHU Nursing Officer Question Paper Post Code- 4479 and 4503 of online test held on 22.09.2019 is available now.
- BHU Junior Clerk Question Paper Post Code- 4384 is available now. Online test was held on 22.09.2019.
- MCD GNM Nursing Question Paper and MCD GNM/ANM Answer Key will be released soon. Candidates should download it for calculating a rough score.
- The UP ANM Answer Key 2019 pdf is now available. Candidates can download the CPNET Answer key here
- The UP ANM CPNET Entrance Test and MCD GNM Exam were held on 1st September 2019. Candidates can download the Question Paper, by clicking the respective link above.
- KGMU Nursing Answer Key and Result released. Uttarakhand GNM/ANM Question Paper Available now. Download.
- JCECEB Nursing Question Paper is now available. Candidates can download GNM and Nursing, Question Paper. Check Nursing Exam Preparation Tips and Books, and Syllabus
- Uttarakhand HNB University is going to conduct the GNM/ANM Entrance Exam on 20th July 2019. Candidates can get the question paper and answer key on HNB Uttarakhand Nursing Question Paper. The ANM Exam starts from 10 am to 12 pm and GNM Entrance Exam starts from 2 pm.
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released the answer key and question paper for MP GNTST and PNST 2019 Entrance Exam. The question paper and answer key were released on 9th July 2019. The exam was conducted on 7th and 8th July 2019. You can download the Question Paper of both the slots here.
Download State-Wise GNM Nursing Question Paper
Here, you can download all the State-Wise GNM, ANM Nursing Question Paper. Click on the respective links to download the Question Paper and Answer Key.
Download Universities Nursing Question Papers
|Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur|
Download GNM Previous Year Question Paper
As you know that GNM Nursing is a Diploma Course, and its admission starts soon after the release of the 10+2 Marks. Not all State GNM conducts the exam. However, we have provided the Question Paper of the General Nursing and Midwifery Entrance Exam of all states.
Punjab PMET Nursing Question Paper Model
GNM Online Mock Test
The GNM Nursing Mock Test also plays a vital role in the preparation for the Nursing and GNM/ANM Entrance Tests. So, here we have provided the GNM Online Nursing Mock Test Series for the candidates. Click on the link available here to take the test.
Karnataka General Nursing and Auxillary Question Paper Sets – Courses
Here, we have provided the question paper of Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board. We have listed out the papers course-wise.
Karnataka Community Health Nursing 2016 Question Paper
Karnataka 2014 Midwifery and Gynaecology Question Paper
GNM Midwifery and Gynaecology Supplementary 2014 Question Paper
Uttarakhand HNBUMU GNM 2019 Question Paper
The HNM GNM Entrance Exam will be conducted on 20th July 2019. Candidates must download their admit card. The Uttarakhand ANM Exam will take place in the morning, and the GNM will be conducted in the afternoon shift. The Exam Pattern and Question Paper for HNB Uttarakhand Nursing is as follows-
- The Total Time Duration of both the exam is 2 Hours
- The mode of the exam is online
- In Uttarakhand ANM, questions will be asked from the following- Hindi (20 marks), Basic Mathematics (20 marks), General Science (Phy/Chem/Biology)- 20 marks, and General Studies/Knowledge/Awareness (40 marks).
- Total Marks is 100 marks. Each question carries 1 mark. There is no negative marking.
- Questions will be available in English and Hindi Language.
Expected Question Format in Uttarakhand Nursing 2019 Question Paper
As said, the HNBUMU Uttarakhand 2019 Nursing Question Paper will carry questions from Hindi, Maths, Science, General Awareness etc. So, now you must be thinking, what sort of questions will be asked in Hindi/Maths/General Studies/Knowledge/Awareness. So, here are some tips that will help you to prepare for HNB GNM Nursing 2019 –
- Go through Basic Mathematics Aptitude Questions
- Follow Last six months current affairs
- Basic General Knowledge Questions- Currencies, Books and Authors, Monuments, Capitals.
- For English and Hindi section, practice synonyms, antonyms, passage writing etc.
MP GNTST/PNST Previous Year Question Paper PDF
The MP Vyapam Nursing Admissions are open. The entrance exam will take place on 7th July 2019. However, the admit card is available now on the website. You can also download MP GNTST/PNST Admit Card 2019 here. In this section, we have provided the previous year question paper of Madhya Pradesh GNM and ANM Solved Paper. Click on the respective link to download.
- MP GNTST 2014 Old Question Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Vyapam PNST 2014 Question Paper
- MP ANM 2013 Previous Year Question Paper
- Madhya Pradesh GNTST 2018 Question Paper and Answer Paper (Shift I)
- MP GNTST 2018 Shift II Question and Answer key
- Madhya Pradesh ANMTST 2018 Question Paper and Answer Key (Shift I)
- MP Vyapam ANMTST 2018 Shift II Question Paper and Answer Key
- Madhya Pradesh 2017 GNTST Shift I Question Paper and Answer Key
- MP Vyapam GNTST 2017 Shift II Question Paper and Answer Key
- MP GNTST 2017 Shift III Question Paper and Answer Key
- Madhya Pradesh 2016 Shift I Question Paper and Answer Key
- MP GNTST/PNST 2016 Shift II Question Paper and Answer Key
- Madhya Pradesh GNST/PNST 2016 Shift III Question Paper and Answer Key
- MP GNTST/PNST 2015 Answer Key (All Set-Codes)
Download MP GNM and PNST Question Paper and Answer Key 2019
The MP GNTST and PNST Solution Key 2019 are now available here. We have uploaded the MP Nursing 2019 Answer Key and Question Paper for both the slots.
|Download MP GNTST and PNST Nursing Question Paper 2019|
|Question Paper and Answer Key of 7th July 2019 – (9:00 am)||PEB MP GNM and PNST Nursing Question Paper and Answer Key of 7th July 2019 – (2:00 pm)|
|MP GNTST/PNST Question Paper and Answer Key 8th July 2019 (9:00 am)||MP GNTST/PNST Nursing Question and Answer Key 8th July 2019 (2:00 pm)|
What is a GNM Entrance Exam Question Paper?
The General Nursing and Midwifery Question Paper is the one which will be asked in the entrance examination. The Question Paper will be available on the day of the exam. Candidates who have received the GNM Admit Card will be able to attempt the GNM Question Paper. You can download the Previous Year GNM Nursing Question Papers here.
Well, now that you have an idea regarding the Question Paper, now let’s talk about the GNM Nursing Model Question Paper.
Download – GNM/ANM Model Question Sample Paper
GNM Model Question Paper
The GNM Model Question Paper PDF are the samples of the original question paper. They follow the format of the original question paper and contain the questions that have the maximum probability of being asked in the subject exam. Through the Model Question Paper, you can get the idea of the types of questions that will be asked in the examination. Candidates can also download these GNM Entrance Exam Question Model Paper and start sloving.
Check BAMS 2019
How to Download the General Nursing Question Paper?
As we have mentioned, the GNM Question Answer Paper will be available online in PDF Format. Therefore, it is also important to note how to download as well. We will be providing links to download the GNM 2019 Question Papers here. So, you can now check the steps to download the Question Papers here-
- In out homepage section- click on the Nursing Question Papers Link
- Now click on the link of the question paper year, you want to download.
- After that, the respective GNM Nursing 2019 Question Paper will be available on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the Question Paper.
- Start Solving the papers now.
You can also download these question papers, from the official website of that particular college/institute you have applied.
Check Paramedical Exam 2019
Download GNM Question Paper PDF
Availability of the Nursing and Midwifery Question Paper
The GNM 2019 Nursing Paper will be available online. The Question Paper will be available year wise. You can download the question paper easily as it is available in the PDF Format. GNM Nursing Question Paper is also available in the Hindi Language.
Question Paper Format of GNM Nursing 2019- (Course/Semester Question Paper)
The GNM Nursing Question Paper comprises of the following details-
- Code of the Examination
- Registration Number
- Name of the Subject
- Time Duration of the GNM Exam (3 Hours)
- Maximum Marks – 75 Marks
As per the format of the Nursing Question Paper 2019, a total of 5 sets of questions available.
- There will be a total of 5 question sets in the exam paper.
- In the first set of question, there will be two options (you can attempt anyone). This whole set comprises of three questions each of 5 marks. Hence, the total marks are 15 marks.
- Similarly, the second set of questions also carry 15 marks. This set is also optional.
- Short Notes (any three). Each question carries 5 marks each.
- True or False Statement Questions – 10 marks
- Fill in the Blanks – 5 marks
- Situational Question of 10 marks
- and Abbreviation Full Form – 5 marks
Hence, the General Nursing Question Paper will contain the following question sections.
Importance of General Nursing 2019 Nursing Question Paper
The Nursing Question Paper plays a vital role in your preparation. Solving the Question Papers will help you to understand the examination pattern. Not only this, but it will also make acquainted with the types of questions asked in the exam. We will also provide the question papers of each subject topics. Thus, you can see how much a Question Paper can help you in your preparation.
To check complete GNM Nursing Syllabus, click here
GNM Nursing Exam Pattern 2019
The GNM Exam Pattern also has a big contribution to the Question Paper. On the basis of the exam pattern, GNM Papers are set. Different Institutes have a different pattern of the examination. Some of the known exam patterns of GNM Nursing and Midwifery are as follows-
- The exam will be conducted either offline/online (depending on the Institute/University/College)
- The Questions will be asked in the Multiple Choice Objective Type Format.
- There will be negative marking for every wrong answer.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Some Colleges also includes the General Knowledge/English and Aptitude Section.
Candidates must note that not all State Nursing Council conducts the Entrance Exam. Some of the Nursing Council also selects the candidates on the basis of the Merit List. However, the above-mentioned GNM 2019, 2018, 2017, 2019 Question Paper PDF is the semester question paper of GNM. Hence, through this, you can get an idea of what sort of questions are asked in the exam.
Thus, if you are preparing for GNM Nursing, and willing to apply for it, then you can also check the following articles as well-
The GNM 2019 Merit List will be out soon. If you have any queries regarding the exam information, then please free to ask us on the comment section below.