GNM Question Paper: Candidates who are preparing for GNM 2020 can check the question papers of the previous years here. The papers are available in PDF format only so that it will be easy for you to download it. However, candidates can be able to download all the question paper sets from all the Colleges and Institutes that are conducting the GNM Nursing 2020 Entrance Examination. Thus, to appear in GNM Exam 2020, candidates have to fill in the application form, that will be available on the official websites of the respective colleges and institutes. In this article, we have provided all the details regarding the GNM Question Paper. So, you can check all the details in the article further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Download State-Wise GNM Nursing Question Paper
Here, you can download all the State-Wise Nursing Papers. Click on the respective links to download the Question Paper and Answer Key. These will help you in the preparation procedure. By solving previous years’ papers candidates can find out their weak areas.
Download Universities Nursing Question Papers
|Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur|
Download GNM Previous Year Question Paper
As you know that GNM Nursing is a Diploma Course, and its admission starts soon after the release of the 10+2 Marks. Not all State GNM conducts the exam. However, we have provided the Question Paper of the General Nursing and Midwifery Entrance Exam of all states.
GNM Online Mock Test
The GNM Nursing Mock Test also plays a vital role in the preparation for the Nursing and GNM/ANM Entrance Tests. So, here we have provided the GNM Online Nursing Mock Test Series for the candidates. Click on the link available here to take the test.
Karnataka General Nursing and Auxillary Question Paper Sets
Here, we have provided the question paper of the Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board. We have listed out the papers course-wise.
Karnataka Community Health Nursing 2016 Question Paper
Karnataka 2014 Midwifery and Gynaecology Question Paper
GNM Midwifery and Gynaecology Supplementary 2014 Question Paper
Uttarakhand HNBUMU GNM Question Paper
The Uttarakhand ANM Exam will take place in the morning, and the GNM will be conducted in the afternoon shift. The Exam Pattern and Question Paper for HNB Uttarakhand Nursing is as follows-
- The Total Time Duration of both the exam is 2 Hours
- The mode of the exam is online
- In Uttarakhand ANM, questions will be asked from the following- Hindi (20 marks), Basic Mathematics (20 marks), General Science (Phy/Chem/Biology)- 20 marks, and General Studies/Knowledge/Awareness (40 marks).
- Total Marks is 100 marks. Each question carries 1 mark. There is no negative marking.
- Questions will be available in English and Hindi Language.
Expected Question Format in Uttarakhand Nursing Question Paper
As said, the HNBUMU Uttarakhand Nursing Question Paper will carry questions from Hindi, Maths, Science, General Awareness, etc. So, now you must be thinking, what sort of questions will be asked in Hindi/Maths/General Studies/Knowledge/Awareness. So, here are some tips that will help you to prepare for HNB GNM Nursing –
- Go through Basic Mathematics Aptitude Questions
- Follow Last six months current affairs
- Basic General Knowledge Questions- Currencies, Books and Authors, Monuments, Capitals.
- For the English and Hindi section, practice synonyms, antonyms, passage writing, etc.
MP GNTST/PNST Previous Year Question Paper PDF
In this section, we have provided the previous year question paper of Madhya Pradesh GNM and ANM Solved Paper. Click on the respective link to download.
- MP GNTST 2014 Old Question Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Vyapam PNST 2014 Question Paper
- MP ANM 2013 Previous Year Question Paper
- Madhya Pradesh GNTST 2018 Question Paper and Answer Paper (Shift I)
- MP GNTST 2018 Shift II Question and Answer key
- Madhya Pradesh ANMTST 2018 Question Paper and Answer Key (Shift I)
- MP Vyapam ANMTST 2018 Shift II Question Paper and Answer Key
- Madhya Pradesh 2017 GNTST Shift I Question Paper and Answer Key
- MP Vyapam GNTST 2017 Shift II Question Paper and Answer Key
- MP GNTST 2017 Shift III Question Paper and Answer Key
- Madhya Pradesh 2016 Shift I Question Paper and Answer Key
- MP GNTST/PNST 2016 Shift II Question Paper and Answer Key
- Madhya Pradesh GNST/PNST 2016 Shift III Question Paper and Answer Key
- MP GNTST/PNST 2015 Answer Key (All Set-Codes)
Download MP GNM and PNST Question Paper and Answer Key 2019
The MP GNTST and PNST Solution Key 2019 are now available here. We have uploaded the MP Nursing 2019 Answer Key and Question Paper for both the slots.
|Download MP GNTST and PNST Nursing Question Paper 2019|
|Question Paper and Answer Key of 7th July 2019 – (9:00 am)||PEB MP GNM and PNST Nursing Question Paper and Answer Key of 7th July 2019 – (2:00 pm)|
|MP GNTST/PNST Question Paper and Answer Key 8th July 2019 (9:00 am)||MP GNTST/PNST Nursing Question and Answer Key 8th July 2019 (2:00 pm)|
What is a GNM Entrance Exam Question Paper?
The General Nursing and Midwifery Question Paper is the one that will be asked in the entrance examination. The Question Paper will be available on the day of the exam. Candidates who have received the GNM Admit Card will be able to attempt the GNM Question Paper. You can download the Previous Year GNM Nursing Question Papers here.
Well, now that you have an idea regarding the Question Paper, now let’s talk about the GNM Nursing Model Question Paper.
Download – GNM/ANM Model Question Sample Paper
GNM Model Question Paper
The GNM Model Question Paper PDF are the samples of the original question paper. They follow the format of the original question paper and contain the questions that have the maximum probability of being asked in the subject exam. Through the Model Question Paper, you can get the idea of the types of questions that will be asked in the examination. Candidates can also download these GNM Entrance Exam Question Model Paper and start solving.
How to Download the General Nursing Question Paper?
As we have mentioned, the GNM Question Answer Paper will be available online in PDF Format. Therefore, it is also important to note how to download as well. We will be providing links to download the GNM Question Papers here. So, you can now check the steps to download the Question Papers here-
- In out homepage section- click on the Nursing Question Papers Link
- Now click on the link of the question paper year, you want to download.
- After that, the respective GNM Nursing Question Paper will be available on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the Question Paper.
- Start Solving the papers now.
You can also download these question papers, from the official website of that particular college/institute you have applied.
Availability of the Nursing and Midwifery Question Paper
The question papers will be available online. The Question Paper will be available year wise. You can download the question paper easily as it is available in the PDF Format. GNM Nursing Exam Question Paper is also available in the Hindi Language.
Question Paper Format of GNM Nursing- (Course/Semester Question Paper)
The GNM Nursing Question Paper comprises of the following details-
- Code of the Examination
- Registration Number
- Name of the Subject
- Time Duration of the GNM Exam (3 Hours)
- Maximum Marks – 75 Marks
As per the format of the Nursing Question Paper, a total of 5 sets of questions available.
- There will be a total of 5 question sets in the exam paper.
- In the first set of questions, there will be two options (you can attempt anyone). This whole set comprises three questions each of 5 marks. Hence, the total marks are 15 marks.
- Similarly, the second set of questions also carries 15 marks. This set is also optional.
- Short Notes (any three). Each question carries 5 marks each.
- True or False Statement Questions – 10 marks
- Fill in the Blanks – 5 marks
- Situational Question of 10 marks
- and Abbreviation Full Form – 5 marks
Hence, the General Nursing Question Paper will contain the following question sections.
Importance of General Nursing Nursing Question Paper
The Nursing Question Paper plays a vital role in your preparation. Solving the Question Papers will help you to understand the examination pattern. Not only this, but it will also make acquainted with the types of questions asked in the exam. We will also provide the question papers for each subject topic. Thus, you can see how much a Question Paper can help you in your preparation. In addition, do not forget to get through the GNM Nursing Syllabus.
GNM Nursing Exam Pattern 2020
The GNM Exam Pattern also has a big contribution to the Question Paper. On the basis of the exam pattern, GNM Papers are set. Different Institutes have a different pattern of the examination. Some of the known exam patterns of GNM Nursing and Midwifery are as follows-
- The exam will be conducted either offline/online (depending on the Institute/University/College)
- The Questions will be asked in the Multiple Choice Objective Type Format.
- There will be negative marking for every wrong answer.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Some Colleges also includes the General Knowledge/English and Aptitude Section.
Candidates must note that not all State Nursing Council conducts the Entrance Exam. Some of the Nursing Council also selects the candidates on the basis of the Merit List. However, the above-mentioned GNM 2019, 2018, 2017 Question Paper PDF is the semester question paper of GNM. Hence, through this, you can get an idea of what sort of questions are asked in the exam.
Thus, if you are preparing for GNM Nursing, and willing to apply for it, then you can also check the following articles as well-