UP ANM Nursing Admission 2019 has started, wherein NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) is responsible for organizing and managing the whole procedure. The last date of submitting the UP ANM Online Registration Form 2019 is 10th August 2019. Tomorrow is the last day to submit your application form. The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible to submit the form. Thus, applicants with an aim to get admissions in ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) courses have an opportunity to get in different universities and institutions located in Uttar Pradesh. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details about the UP ANM and GNM Nursing Admission 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check – Odisha GNM/ANM Admission 2019
Uttar Pradesh ANM is basically a two-year undergraduate diploma level course. This course deals with the field of medicine and covers the components of healthcare. Moreover, the UP Nursing Program teaches how to take care of equipment, provide medication to patients on time, setting up OT, and maintain records. Furthermore, some of the skills required for this course are punctuality, alertness of mind, good team spirit, tremendous patience, passion, and sympathetic nature.
Tomorrow is the last day to submit your UP ANM Application Form. You can submit it only till 5:00 P.M. So, hurry up as no application form will get accepted after that.
UP ANM Admission 2019 – Objectives
Uttar Pradesh Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery in Nursing is a two-year certificate-level course in Medical Nursing. Although, the duration of this course may vary from institute to institute. This course basically teaches students about maternity care and caring for the sick. The sole aim of this course is to produce ANMs, who can efficiently provide primary health care. Some of the core subjects taught during the course are:
- Child health nursing
- Health care management
- Community health nursing
- Health promotion
- Primary health nursing
Check – KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019
Latest Update of UP ANM/GNM Nursing Admission
Uttar Pradesh NHRM has released the Application Form for UP CPNET ANM Nursing Admission. The last date to apply is 10th August 2019. Click on the link provided below to apply.
Uttar Pradesh ANM/GNM Nursing Admission 2019 – Dates
The UP CPNET Official Dates have been released. Candidates can check all the dates here. If there will be a change in any dates, then we will update it here.
|Application Form (Released)||25th July 2019 (9:00 A.M.)|
|Submission of Application Form||10th August 2019 (till 5:00 P.M.)|
|Admit Card Release||25th August 2019|
|Exam Date||1st September 2019|
|Answer Key Release||4th September 2019|
|Result Declaration (Tentative)||5th September 2019|
|Merit List Declaration||8th September 2019|
UP C.P.N.E.T ANM Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria, before filling the application form to ensure that they are eligible for the same or not. Note that if a candidate is found ineligible or have provided false details then the application would be immediately rejected. Therefore, make sure that you are eligible for the UP GNM Nursing Exam Eligibility Criteria to avoid any inconvenience. Refer the points given below to check whether you are eligible or not.
- The applicant should have his/her residence in UP. The candidates who do not belong to the state will not be allowed to sit for the examination. Moreover, if the candidate has completed his/her 10th and 12th from UP Board, then they need not submit address proof. Otherwise, if the applicant has done both or either of them from some other board, then they are supposed to submit address proof.
- The minimum age required is 17 years. The candidates who will be 17 years old till 31 December 2019 can also sit for the exam.
- The maximum age limit set by the authorities is 31 years.
- The candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 45% in 10+2 level of education.
- Candidates from arts, commerce and science stream can appear for the exam.
- Only female candidates are allowed to sit for the UP ANM 2019 Entrance Exam.
The below-given table can also be referred for understanding the eligibility criteria of both the papers.
UP ANM Nursing Admission 2019 – Application Form
The UP ANM Application Form was released on the 25th of July. The form is available online. Applications through mail or post will not be accepted. Thus, candidates should ensure that they fill the form within the given period of time. It should be noted that no applications would be accepted after the last date, i.e, 10 August 2019. The mentioned below steps can be followed for completing the application process.
How to Fill UP CPNET ANM/GNM Online Form?
- Go to the official website, i.e, www.cpnet.in and register yourself by entering the required details.
- In the Registration Process, you will have to enter the basic details such as the Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Category, etc.
- Click on the submit option. After the successful registration, you will receive a Registration Id and Password.
- Login using the UP ANM Registration Credentials and fill in the rest of the details carefully.
- Further, fill in the form carefully and make sure that no false information or detail has been entered as it may lead to rejection of the application in later stages.
- After entering all the details carefully, upload the documents (Photograph and Signature). The documents must be under the specifications.
- Then pay the fee online, make sure that you have submitted the fee on time as without that your application form will not get submitted. After completing the payment process, submit the form and do keep your Id and password safe for further use.
Check – Uttarakhand GNM/ANM Nursing
UP CPNET Nursing Admit Card
The UP ANM Nursing Admit Card 2019 will release on 25th August 2019. The Hall Ticket will be available in the official website of Uttar Pradesh NHRM. The UP ANM/GNM Nursing Hall Ticket will be released just a few days before the exam. To download the admission ticket, you will have to submit your Registration Details.
Check – GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019
Since the Hall Ticket is a mandatory document, therefore, the candidate must download the hall ticket. No candidate will be allowed to appear the exam without a UP ANM NHRM Hall Ticket 2019.
UP ANM 2019 Exam Pattern
The C.P.N.E.T ANM Entrance Exam will take place on the 1st of September 2019. But, to appear for the entrance exam, you need to know about the exam pattern.
Thus, the UP GNM and ANM Nursing Exam Pattern is as follows-
- It will have objective type multiple-choice questions.
- It will be a two-hour long exam, wherein there are two sets of question papers.
- One is for the candidates of science stream and the other one is for the candidates of other streams.
- The question paper will consist of questions from the below-mentioned subjects- Reasoning, General Knowledge, General English, and Nursing. The UP NHRM Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus will comprise of 10+2 Standard Questions.
Exam Pattern of UP CPNET Nursing – Paper I and II
Paper – I (Only for Science Students)
|Paper-II (Arts/Commerce/ and Other Students)|
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Subjects||Number of Questions|
UP Nursing Admission 2019 – Question Paper
The Uttar Pradesh GNM/ANM Nursing 2019 Question Paper pdf will be available soon after the completion of the exam. Candidates who have appeared the exam can download the Question Paper pdf of UP Nursing 2019. The Question Paper will carry all the questions. The Nursing Question Paper will be available in PDF Format (Set-Wise).
You can get the link to download the GNM Nursing Question Paper here. The Question Paper will also be available on the official website.
UP ANM 2019 Answer Key
The UP ANM Nursing Answer Key 2019 will be released by the exam conducting body on their official website. It is expected to be released on the 4th of September 2019. It can be accessed by entering the login ID and password. Moreover, candidates can match their OMR sheets with the answer key given. Thus, this will allow candidates to cross-check their sheets. In case of any mistake found, candidates can challenge the UP ANM/GNM Solution Key. Wherein, they have to pay a sum of 500 rupees per objection. Further, if submitted objections are found true, then respective changes are made. The updated answer sheet would then be considered for further process.
The request for re-checking has to be submitted online. Candidates can go on to the official website and submit their request. This opportunity would be available for a limited period of time. Thus, candidates should ensure that they submit their request on time. This request would not be accepted through mail or post.
UP ANM Nursing Admission 2019 – Result
C.P.N.E.T will release UP ANM Result on their official website. The result can be checked by entering the login ID and password. It is expected to be released on the 5th of September 2019. The Uttar Pradesh Nursing Result should be downloaded for further use. It is required during the admission process and counseling. After the declaration of Result, a merit list would be released. Furthermore, on the basis of merit list, admission process will be carried out.
C.P.N.E.T ANM 2019 Merit List
UP ANM Merit List will be available on the official website, i.e http://www.upums.ac.in/ or http://www.cpnet2018.com/. It will be released on the 8th of September 2019 on their official website. The list would not be released in newspapers, or through mails or post. In addition, the list released by other websites or newspapers will not be considered. The Uttar Pradesh Nursing Merit List is created to segregate candidates on the basis of their rank for admission in ANM course. Hence, candidates whose name is on the Nursing Merit List will be eligible to attend the counselling round.
UP ANM 2019 Counselling
The UP CPNET Nursing Counselling Process will start soon after the release of Merit List. All the details related to the process will be available on the official site. The Counselling is the last stage of the UP ANM and GNM Nursing Admission 2019. This process is carried out on the basis of the overall rank of the candidate. Thus, they are called in the order of their ranks.
Candidates have to submit a sum of 500 rupees in cash. In addition, 5000 rupees in cash or a Demand Draft has to be submitted as a security amount. If a seat is not allotted to the registered candidate after GNM Nursing Counseling, then the fee would be refunded.
Furthermore, if the candidate does not join and avail the seat on the given date. Then, in that case, it would automatically get canceled. Thus, the UP ANM 2019 Counselling will take place in three rounds. Wherein, UP Nursing counseling of paramedical, nursing and pharmacy colleges is done in the first round. The seats left after the first round is considered. In case, seats are left after the second round. Then a final counseling round is conducted.
Check – Punjab GNM Admission
Documents to be carried in UP GNM and ANM Admission
The candidates should also carry originals and photocopies of the below-listed documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Result Copy
- C.P.N.E.T 2019 Admit Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Address Proof
- 5000 rupee DD
- Original Caste Certificate
Check – HPU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019
Career Scope After ANM Nursing 2019
Moreover, some of the employment areas, where ANM graduates can utilize their capabilities include:
- Community health centers
- Nursing homes
- Rural health centers
- Private hospitals/clinics
- Government dispensaries
Check – GNM Nursing 2019
Best Books for UP ANM Entrance Exam 2019
The preparation process for such exams requires excellent time management. Thus, choosing the right book will do the job. We have made a list of some of the best books for this exam. They have proven to be the best over the years. A lot of success stories have been written because of these books. The below-mentioned books can be referred for clearing UP ANM Nursing Entrance Exam 2019.
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) Entrance Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board
- Staff Nurse ANM/GNM by Vikas Doon
- Fundamentals of Nursing by Poonam Sharma
- Textbook for Health Workers by Clement
- Manual of Clinical Oncology by Marry C. Territo
- Hospital Management by S.M. Jha
- Midwifery Nursing Practical by Tripat Kaur
Salary of UP ANM Nursing Admission 2019
The salary of an ANM graduate depends upon various factors. It depends upon Education, Experience, and Job profile of the professional. Thus, a nice combination of all these will result in a handsome salary. The professionals can expect even more great numbers. By considering the fact that the medical field has always been a benchmark for others in terms of salary.
|Fresher Nurse||2.5 to 3.5 lacs|
|Experienced Nurse||7.5 to 8.5 lacs|
UP ANM 2019 Entrance Exam Preparation Tips
The below-mentioned tips will help you out in clearing UP ANM 2019 Entrance Exam.
- Firstly, make a brief note of all the topics that have to be covered. You should have depth knowledge of the UP ANM Entrance Exam Syllabus. That will help you out in segregating topics priority wise.
- You should make proper notes while studying. It will be helpful during revision.
- After completing the whole syllabus, try to solve as many question papers possible. That will allow you to find out your weak areas.
- You should also time yourself while solving these papers.
- Further, time management is literally the key to success. You need to devote some time daily to study.
- For keeping your mind and body at the right place. Try to meditate for at least 5 minutes everyday (for beginners).
- Proper sleep is another factor that will affect your performance. Thus, proper sleep should be taken.
- Buy books online, so that you don’t waste time finding one in shops. The price is also almost the same.
- Make a proper time table, wherein you can mention time slots for respective topics.
- You can keep short term goals. Wherein, you can mention how much time a particular topic has to be finished.
- Don’t waste time studying topics you are good at, again and again. Instead, you can do more questions on such topics.
- Make a schedule for each day, with tasks that have to be finished that day.
Hence, if you have any queries regarding the UP Nursing Admission 2019, then please comment on the section below.