Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form 2019 has released the application form on its official website of the Directorate of Nursing, Odisha. However, the dates have been extended to submit the application form. Hence, the last date to apply is 30th September 2019 (11:45 pm). The link of the official site is given down below. However, the Official Notification of Odisha GNM and ANM Nursing has been released. The Application Form is now available. The site has been updated for 2019-20 session. The application process is primarily online. Hence, on the basis of Merit, the admission will take place. The facility for submission of online application is also available at the nearest centers such as CSC (Common Service Center) at Gram Panchayat level/Community Health Center (CHC) at Block level/ CDMO office at District level.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Students aspiring to get admission in the respective courses must fill the application form before the last date. A certain procedure is expected to be followed while filling up the Odisha GNM Nursing Application Form. A mandatory application fee is to be paid upon the completion of the application form.
Check – Nursing Entrance Exams
An applicant list will be available after the application procedure for the Odisha Nursing Courses 2019 is completed. The candidates, whose names are there on the list, are then required to report at their allotted Nodal Centers for mandatory Documents Verification. The detailed account of the application procedure of the Odisha 2019 Admission for GNM and ANM courses is given in the article below.
The last date to submit the Odisha Online Application Form is now extended up to 30 September 2019. You can even pay the application fee until tomorrow. Candidates should note that they need to submit the forms by 11:45 pm. Further, you can check out the official notification, which is given down below.
The DOHO Odisha GNM and ANM Application Form are now available. Candidates can click on the link to apply. Candidates can apply for the Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form 2019. The last date to submit the registration form is 26th September 2019.
Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form – Important Dates
The application form will release on 9th September 2019. So far, official dates have not been announced yet. However, the list of tentative important dates for the Odisha GNM and ANM Online Registration Form 2019 is available here-
|Name of the event||The date for the GNM Course||The date for the ANM Course|
|Release date of the online application form||10th September 2019||10th September 2019|
|Release date of the online payment link for the application fees|
|Last date for submitting the online application form||30th September 2019 (11:45 pm)||30th September 2019 (11:45 pm)|
|Last date for submitting the application fees||30th September 2019 (11:45 pm)||30th September 2019 (11:45 pm)|
|The publication date of the Applicant list||04 October 2019||04 October 2019|
|Date of document verification at the Nodal Centers||18 October 2019 to 23 October 2019, excluding Govt. holidays||24 October 2019 to 30 October 2019, excluding Govt. holidays|
Check – Paramedical Courses 2019
Also, Try Our GNM Nursing Mock Test 2019 Contest
Odisha 2019 GNM/ANM Nursing Application Form
Any student who is willing to take admission in Odisha Nursing Courses 2019 must fill the online application form before the last date. The facility for submission of online application will also be available at the nearest centers such as CSC (Common Service Center) at Gram Panchayat level/Community Health Center (CHC) at Block level/ CDMO office at District level. The Odisha State GNM 2019 Form will be available on the official website of the Directorate of Nursing, Odisha. Therefore, Students must take a glance at the eligibility criteria and other terms before filling up the application form. Thus, the candidates, who are aspiring to apply for the nursing courses must make sure to possess enough eligibility as per the prescribed criteria.
Apply for Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form 2019
Odisha Nursing 2019 Application Form – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Odisha GNM and ANM Application Form 2019 is as follows:
- Firstly, the students will only be eligible if their collective marks in the 10+2 examination are at least 40%.
- A 5% relaxation will be provided for the ST/SC students.
- The candidate applying for the course should be at least 17 years old.
The students must fill the Odisha GNM/ANM 2019 Registration Form 2019 very carefully and keep a hard copy of the completed application form along with the e-Receipt upon successful payment of the application fees.
Important Things To Keep In Mind While Filling the ANM Nursing Form of Odisha
The students must keep the following points in mind while registering for the Orissa 2019 GNM and ANM Admission Form 2019:
- Read the instructions and all the terms and conditions before filling the application form.
- Before applying to the courses students must check their eligibility for the respective courses.
- While uploading the documents, make sure to check their size and form according to the prior information about the same given on the website.
- Make sure to take a print-out of the application form and the e-Receipt after the successful payment of the application fees.
- Make sure that the personal information you are providing in the application form is correct and current.
- Any wrong information might lead to the disqualification of your application at any point in the admission process.
- Always keep track of the latest updates and notifications. Therefore, keep visiting the official website for more details.
List of Details To Keep Ready Before Filling the Form
Before you start filling the application form, you need to keep the following details and documents ready –
- Valid Mobile Number
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (not more than three weeks old). The picture should be scanned.
- Scanned Image of the Signature
- Documentary Proof of Date of Birth
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate issued by BSE Odisha
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate
- Service Certificate
- Greencard Certificate for Greencard Holders
- Aadhaar Card
- Valid E-mail ID
Candidates should have a valid Mobile Number and E-mail ID. The details must be active throughout the entire admission process. A One-Time Password will be sent to your registered mobile number. With the help of the OTP, you can reset your password, lock your choices, etc. So, you can edit the information after the submission of the application form till the Document Verification at the Nodal Centers. Hence, the Registration Form once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
DMET Nursing Odisha ANM/GNM and B.Sc Nursing – List of Seats for the academic session 2019-20 (Choice-Filling)
Following are the list of the ONMRC recognized Institutes for the year 2019-20. These list of institutions will be available at the time of filling the choices. Hence, at the time of filling the form, candidates can checklist of the seats and institutions.
|Name of the College||GNM Seats||ANM Seats||B.Sc Nursing Seats|
|Netaji ANM Training Center and School of Nursing||–||–||30 Seats|
|Shaktirupa School of Nursing at Ghadimul||–||20 Seats||–|
|Gitanjali School of Nursing||30 Seats||30 Seats||–|
|Maa Tara Tarini School of Nursing||–||30 Seats||–|
|Pathani Samanta School of Nursing||30 Seats||30 Seats||–|
|Manjari Devi School of Nursing||50 Seats||40 Seats||50 Seats|
|Rourkela Institute of Nursing||–||40 Seats||–|
|Shaikh School of Nursing||30 Seats||–||–|
|Rourkela Senior Nursing College||–||–||30 Seats|
|College of Nursing under Nayak Educational Trust||–||–||50 Seats|
|Sambalpur ANM Training Center||30 Seats||–||40 Seats|
|SUM College of Nursing||–||–||100 Seats|
|Hi-Tech College of Nursing||–||–||60 Seats|
|Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology||–||–||–|
How to Apply the Nursing Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form 2019?
Stage-I – Visit the Official Website
In the First Stage, while filling the application form, candidates will have to visit the Official Website first. The Official Website of Nursing Odisha is www.dohodisha.nic.in. After landing on the website, click on the “Apply Online” link and select the required course you want to apply for-
Go Through all the details carefully and click to accept the terms and conditions and start to apply.
Stage-II – Filling the Online Nursing Application Form
In the Nursing Odisha Application Form 2019, candidates have to enter the following details-
In this section, you will have to enter the following details.
- Academic Year (2019-20)
- Name of the Student
- Father’s Name
- Father Occupation
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Contact Number
- Aadhaar Number
- Course Applied
- Educational Qualification
- Name of the Guardian
- Relationship with the Candidate
- UDID (for PH Category)
- E-mail ID
- Are you a Domicile/Permanent Resident of Odisha/Native of Odisha?
- Present/Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address
- Preferred Nodal Centers
- Have you passed Odia (Minimum M.E Standard)?
Class 10th Details
- Name of Board
- Full Marks
- Marks Secured W.E.O
- Percentage of Marks secured in W.E.O
- Year of Passing
Class 12th Board
- Name of the Board
- Full Marks
- Mark Secured W.E.O
- Percentage of Mark Secured W.E.O
- Full Mark in English
- Mark Secured in English
- Qualifying Exam Details
Stage-III Uploading the Photograph and Signature
After entering all the details candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications. The specification of the Photograph and Signature is as follows-
- The Image must be recent (not much older than 3 weeks)
- The face must be straight looking to the camera
- The image size of the photograph must be between 20 to 50 kb in JPG/JPEG format only.
- The Signature must be on a white paper with Black Ink Pen
- It should be signed only by the applicant.
- Only scan the signature area, not the entire area.
- The Size of the scanned signature must be between 10 to 20 Kb. It should be in JPEG/JPG format only.
Stage-IV Payment of the Application Fees
Soon after entering all the details as mentioned, log in using the credentials. Now click on the “Make Payment (Application Fee) link”. It will redirect to the SB Collect Portal and Fill in the Required Details.
- Make the Payment of the Application Fee through Internet Banking/Card Payment/Other Payment Mode (SBI Branch or NEFT/RTGS or UPI)
- After the successful payment, click on the “Enter application fee payment details” (Applicant Login ID) fill in the details as per the e-receipt/challan slip.
- You will have to produce this challan slip at the Nodal Center during the Document Verification.
- Candidates who do not pay the application fees within the specified date, then form will be rejected.
Stage-V Online Choice Filling and Locking
After the submission of all the details and payment of the form fees, candidates will have to make the online choice filling for the desired institute.
Check- Uttarakhand GNM 2019
Documents To Be Uploaded With dohodisha.nic.in Application Form 2019
Post-filling the Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form 2019, the candidates are to supposed to upload a scanned copy of the following documents-
- Recent colored passport-sized photo
- Proof of Academic qualification( 10+2 passing certificate, mark sheet)
- Address proof.
Students are to remember to upload the documents in the form and size (20 KB – 50 KB and in jpg and jpeg format) according to the prescribed information on the website.
Check – Gujarat Nursing Merit List 2019
Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form 2019 – Application Fees
Following the password generation, the candidates will get their application number. After that, the application fees shall be paid. The Payment of the application fees accepts online payment facility. Which means, that you can make payment through Net Banking/Debit or Credit Card/Mobile Banking.
- The application fee for the ANM course is Rs 300 and the GNM course is Rs 500.
- Lastly, an E-receipt will be available soon after the successful payment of the application fees.
The Candidates must keep the receipt in Hard and Soft Copy. The Receipt will be required at the time of Document Verification at Nodal Centers.
The students must fill the application form before the last date. And also keep tabs on the official website for any further announcements.
dohodisha.nic.in Application Correction Form 2019
The Nursing Odisha GNM 2019 does not release any facility of Application Form Correction. Therefore, we advise the candidates to enter all the details correctly. If in case, the conducting body provides the facility for the Application Form Correction, then you will be notified here. Thus, the Form Correction Process does not charge any amount. However, you can avail the facility online only.
Also, Check- Jharkhand GNM/ANM Admission 2019
Rejection Causes of the Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form 2019
The Nursing Council of Odisha maintains a strict process to verify the application form. Therefore, you need to submit the form very carefully. So, here we have listed some scenarios under which, your form can be rejected.
Check – Haryana GNM and ANM 2019
- Incomplete Application Form. If your form is incomplete with details, then it will be rejected.
- Having Incorrect Data or Information. Submitting the wrong data will not be accepted. The Information provided will be checked thoroughly. The data will also be verified at the time of Document Verification and Counselling Process.
- Not making the payment. If you have not done the payment for the online GNM Form, then it will not be accepted.
- Specifications of the Images. If the Documents does not satisfy the specifications, then the form will get rejected.
Thus, now that you get a piece of brief information about the application form rejection. Therefore, be careful while filling the form.
Nursing GNM Odisha 2019 Application Form and Selection Procedure
Thus, nursingodisha.nic.in will release the online application form in September 2019. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill the online form. Hence, the complete Admission Process of Odisha GNM/ANM 2019 includes the following stages-
- Online Application Form Procedure
- The Release of the Applicant’s List
- Document Verification for the shortlisted candidates
- Medical Board for the PH Candidates
- The Release of the Provisional Merit List and Seat Allotment Process
- Date of Reporting at the Nodal Centers with Course Fees (Final Admission Process of Nursing Odisha 2019)
Check UAPMT 2019
This is the Admission Process of First Round GNM Odisha 2019. Similarly, the process of 2nd and 3rd Round will also be the same. So, if you have any queries regarding the form or admission process, then please comment on the section below.