Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form 2021: The Directorate of Medical Education & Training releases the application form via online mode. Hence, on the basis of Merit, admission is granted. The facility for submission of online application is also available at the nearest centers such as CSC (Common Service Center) at the Gram Panchayat level/ Community Health Center (CHC) at Block level/ CDMO office at the District level. Through the Odisha Nursing Admission procedure, admission is granted to nursing colleges of Odisha state. A certain procedure is expected to be followed while filling up the Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form 2021.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Odisha GNM/ANM Nursing Application Form 2021
An applicant list is released after the application procedure for the Odisha Nursing Courses 2021 is completed. The candidates, whose names are there on the list, have to report at their allotted Nodal Centres for mandatory Documents Verification. Further, the applicant must be well acquainted with the application process schedule.
|Name of the Event||The dates for the GNM Course||The dates for the ANM Course|
Availability of the online application form
|– September 2021 –||– September 2021 –|
Availability of the online payment link for the application fees
|– September 2021 –||– September 2021 –|
Last date for submitting the online application form
|– September/ October 2021 –||– September/ October 2021 –|
Publication list date of the Applicant list
|– October 2021 –||– October 2021 –|
Date of document verification at the Nodal Centers
|– October 2021 –||– October 2021 –|
Release date of the Provisional Merit List and seat allotment for the 1st round
|– October 2021 –||– October 2021 –|
Release date of the Provisional Merit List and seat allotment for the 2nd round
|– October/ November 2021 –||– October/ November 2021 –|
Check – Paramedical Courses 2021
Odisha GNM/ANM Nursing Admission Process
Any student who is willing to take admission in Odisha Nursing Courses 2021 must fill the online application form before the last date. The facility for submission of online application is also available at the nearest centers such as CSC (Common Service Center) at the Gram Panchayat level/ Community Health Center (CHC) at Block level/ CDMO office at the District level. The Odisha State GNM 2021 Form is released on the official website of the Directorate of Nursing, Odisha. Therefore, students must take a glance at the eligibility criteria and other terms before filling up the application form. Thus, the candidates, who are aspiring to apply for the nursing courses must make sure to possess enough eligibility as per the prescribed criteria.
Odisha Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Odisha Nursing Application Form is as follows:
- Firstly, the applicant is eligible if his/ her collective marks in the 10+2 examination are at least 40%.
- A 5% relaxation is provided for the ST/SC students.
- The candidate applying for the course should be at least 17 years old.
The students must fill the Odisha GNM/ANM 2021 Registration Form 2021 very carefully and keep a hard copy of the completed application form along with the e-Receipt upon successful payment of the application fees.
Important Things To Keep In Mind While Filling the ANM Nursing Form of Odisha
The students must keep the following points in mind while registering for the Orissa 2021 GNM and ANM Admission Form 2021:
- Read the instructions and all the terms and conditions before filling the application form.
- Before applying to the courses students must check their eligibility for the respective courses.
- While uploading the documents, make sure to check their size and form according to the prior information about the same given on the website.
- Make sure to take a print-out of the application form and the e-Receipt after the successful payment of the application fees.
- Make sure that the personal information you are providing in the application form is correct and current.
- Any wrong information might lead to the disqualification of your application at any point in the admission process.
- Always keep track of the latest updates and notifications. Therefore, keep visiting the official website for more details.
List of Details To Keep Ready Before Filling the Form
Before you start filling the application form, you need to keep the following details and documents ready –
- Valid Mobile Number
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (not more than three weeks old). The picture should be scanned.
- Scanned Image of the Signature
- Documentary Proof of Date of Birth
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate issued by BSE Odisha
- Caste Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Service Certificate
- Greencard Certificate for Greencard Holders
- Aadhaar Card
- Valid E-mail ID
Candidates should have a valid Mobile Number and E-mail ID. The details must be active throughout the entire admission process. A One-Time Password is sent to your registered mobile number. With the help of the OTP, you can reset your password, lock your choices, etc. So, you can edit the information after the submission of the application form till the Document Verification at the Nodal Centers. Hence, the Registration Form once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
Check – Gujarat Nursing Admission 2021
DMET Nursing Odisha ANM/ GNM and B.Sc Nursing – List of Seats for the academic session 2021-22 (Choice-Filling)
Following are the list of the ONMRC recognized Institutes for the year 2021-22. This list of institutions available at the time of filling the choices. Hence, at the time of filling the form, candidates can checklist of the seats and institutions.
|Name of the College||GNM Seats||ANM Seats||B.Sc Nursing Seats|
|Netaji ANM Training Center and School of Nursing||–||–||30 Seats|
|Shaktirupa School of Nursing at Ghadimul||–||20 Seats||–|
|Gitanjali School of Nursing||30 Seats||30 Seats||–|
|Maa Tara Tarini School of Nursing||–||30 Seats||–|
|Pathani Samanta School of Nursing||30 Seats||30 Seats||–|
|Manjari Devi School of Nursing||50 Seats||40 Seats||50 Seats|
|Rourkela Institute of Nursing||–||40 Seats||–|
|Shaikh School of Nursing||30 Seats||–||–|
|Rourkela Senior Nursing College||–||–||30 Seats|
|College of Nursing under Nayak Educational Trust||–||–||50 Seats|
|Sambalpur ANM Training Center||30 Seats||–||40 Seats|
|SUM College of Nursing||–||–||100 Seats|
|Hi-Tech College of Nursing||–||–||60 Seats|
|Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology||–||–||–|
Odisha GNM/ANM Application Fees
The Payment of the application fees accepts an online payment facility. This means, that you can make payment through Net Banking/ Debit or Credit Card/ Mobile Banking.
- The application fee for the ANM course is Rs 300 and the GNM course is Rs 500.
- Lastly, an E-receipt will be available soon after the successful payment of the application fees.
The Candidates must keep the receipt in Hard and Soft Copy. The Receipt is required at the time of Document Verification at Nodal Centers. Moreover, the students must fill the application form before the last date. And also keep tabs on the official website for any further announcements.
How to Apply for the Nursing Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form 2021?
Stage-I – Visit the Official Website
In the First Stage, while filling the application form, candidates have to visit the Official Website first. The Official Website of Nursing Odisha is www.dohodisha.nic.in. After landing on the website, click on the “Apply Online” link and select the required course you want to apply for-
Go Through all the details carefully and click to accept the terms and conditions and start to apply.
Stage-II – Filling the Online Nursing Application Form
In the Nursing Odisha Application Form, candidates have to enter the following details-
In this section, you will have to enter the following details.
- Academic Year (2021-22)
- Name of the Student
- Father’s Name
- Father Occupation
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Contact Number
- Aadhaar Number
- Course Applied
- Educational Qualification
- Name of the Guardian
- Relationship with the Candidate
- UDID (for PH Category)
- E-mail ID
- Are you a Domicile/Permanent Resident of Odisha/ Native of Odisha?
- Present/ Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address
- Preferred Nodal Centers
- Have you passed Odia (Minimum M.E Standard)?
Class 10th Details
- Name of Board
- Full Marks
- Marks Secured W.E.O
- Percentage of Marks secured in W.E.O
- Year of Passing
Class 12th Board
- Name of the Board
- Full Marks
- Mark Secured W.E.O
- Percentage of Mark Secured W.E.O
- Full Mark in English
- Mark Secured in English
- Qualifying Exam Details
Stage-III Uploading the Photograph and Signature
After entering all the details candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications. The specification of the Photograph and Signature is as follows-
- The Image must be recent (not much older than 3 weeks)
- The face must be straight looking to the camera
- The image size of the photograph must be between 20 to 50 kb in JPG/JPEG format only.
- The Signature must be on white paper with Black Ink Pen
- It should be signed only by the applicant.
- Only scan the signature area, not the entire area.
- The Size of the scanned signature must be between 10 to 20 Kb. It should be in JPEG/JPG format only.
Stage-IV Payment of the Application Fees
Soon after entering all the details as mentioned, log in using the credentials. Now click on the “Make Payment (Application Fee) link”. It will redirect to the SB Collect Portal and Fill in the Required Details.
- Make the Payment of the Application Fee through Internet Banking/ Card Payment/ Other Payment Mode (SBI Branch or NEFT/ RTGS or UPI)
- After the successful payment, click on the “Enter application fee payment details” (Applicant Login ID) fill in the details as per the e-receipt/challan slip.
- You have to produce this challan slip at the Nodal Center during the Document Verification.
- For candidates who do not pay the application fees within the specified date, then the form is rejected.
Stage-V Online Choice Filling and Locking
After the submission of all the details and payment of the form fees, candidates have to make the online choice filling for the desired institute.
Documents To Be Uploaded With dohodisha.nic.in Application Form 2021
Post-filling the Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form 2021, the candidates are supposed to upload a scanned copy of the following documents-
- Recent colored passport-sized photo
- Proof of Academic qualification( 10+2 passing certificate, mark sheet)
- Address proof.
Students are to remember to upload the documents in the form and size (20 KB – 50 KB and in jpg and jpeg format) according to the prescribed information on the website.
dohodisha.nic.in Application Correction Form 2021
The Nursing Odisha GNM 2021 does not release any facility of Application Form Correction. Therefore, we advise the candidates to enter all the details correctly. If in case, the conducting body provides the facility for the Application Form Correction, then you will be notified here. Thus, the Form Correction Process does not charge any amount. However, you can avail of the facility online only.
Odisha Nursing 2020 Applicant List
- ANM Approved Applicant List
- Approved GNM Applicant List After Second Time Verification
- Approved Applicant List for GNM Course
- Objected Applicant List for GNM Course
- GNM Applicant List
- ANM Applicant List
- Basic BSc Nursing Applicant List
Rejection Causes of the Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form 2021
The Nursing Council of Odisha maintains a strict process to verify the application form. Therefore, you need to submit the form very carefully. So, here we have listed some scenarios under which, your form can be rejected.
- Incomplete Application Form. If your form is incomplete with details, then it is rejected.
- Having Incorrect Data or Information. Submitting the wrong data is not acceptable. The Information provided shall be checked thoroughly. The data is verified at the time of the Document Verification and Counselling Process.
- Not making the payment. If you have not done the payment for the online GNM Form, then it is not be accepted.
- Specifications of the Images. If the Documents do not satisfy the specifications.
Thus, now that you get a piece of brief information about the application form rejection. Therefore, be careful while filling the form.
Nursing GNM Odisha 2021 Application Form and Selection Procedure
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible to fill the online form. Hence, the complete Admission Process of Odisha GNM/ANM 2021 includes the following stages-
- Online Application Form Procedure
- The Release of the Applicant’s List
- Document Verification for the shortlisted candidates
- Medical Board for the PH Candidates
- The Release of the Provisional Merit List and Seat Allotment Process
- Date of Reporting at the Nodal Centers with Course Fees (Final Admission Process of Nursing Odisha 2021)