Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form 2019 will soon be releasing on the official website of the Directorate of Nursing, Odisha. The application process is primarily online. Hence, on the basis of Merit, the admission will take place. The facility for submission of online application is also available at the nearest centers such as CSC (Common Service Center) at Gram Panchayat level/Community Health Center (CHC) at Block level/ CDMO office at District level. Students aspiring to get admission in the respective courses must fill the application form before the last date. A certain procedure is expected to be followed while filling up the Odisha GNM Nursing Application Form. A mandatory application fee is to be paid upon the completion of the application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
An applicant list will be available after the application procedure for the Odisha Nursing Courses 2019 is completed. The candidates, whose names are there on the list, are then required to report at their allotted Nodal Centers for mandatory Documents Verification. The detailed account of the application procedure of the Odisha 2019 Admissions for GNM and ANM courses is given in the article below.
Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form – Important Dates
The application forms are expected to be available during the 3rd week of July 2019. So far, official dates have not been announced yet. However, the list of tentative important dates for the Odisha GNM and ANM Online Registration Form 2019 is available here-
|Name of the event||The date for the GNM Course||The date for the ANM Course|
|Release date of the online application form||19.07.2019||19.07.2019|
|Release date of the online payment link for the application fees||19.07.2019 to 10.08.2019 by 11: 45 PM||19.07.2019 to 10.08.2019 by 11: 45 PM|
|Last date for submitting the online application form||10.08.2019 by 11: 45 PM||10.08.2019 by 11:45 PM|
|Last date for submitting the application fees||10.08.2019 by 11: 45 PM||10.08.2019 by 11:45 PM|
|The publication date of the Applicant list||14.08.2019||14.08.2019|
|Date of document verification at the Nodal Centers||17.0.2019 to 23.08.2019|
|24.08.2019 to 30.08.2019|
Check – Paramedical Courses 2019
Odisha 2019 GNM/ANM Nursing Application Form
Any student who is willing to take admission in Odisha Nursing Courses 2019 must fill the online application form before the last date. The facility for submission of online application will also be available at the nearest centers such as CSC (Common Service Center) at Gram Panchayat level/Community Health Center (CHC) at Block level/ CDMO office at District level. The Odisha State GNM 2019 Form will be available on the official website of the Directorate of Nursing, Odisha. Students must take a glance at the eligibility criteria and other terms before filling up the application form. The candidates, who are aspiring to apply for the nursing courses must make sure to possess enough eligibility as per the prescribed criteria.
Apply for Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form 2019
Odisha Nursing 2019 Application Form – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Odisha GNM and ANM Application Form 2019 is as follows:
- The students will only be eligible if their collective marks in the 10+2 examination are at least 40%.
- A 5% relaxation will be provided for the ST/SC students.
- The candidate applying for the course should be at least 17 years old.
The students must fill the Odisha GNM/ANM 2019 Registration Form 2019 very carefully and keep a hard copy of the completed application form along with the e-Receipt upon successful payment of the application fees.
Important Things To Keep In Mind While Filling the ANM Nursing Form of Odisha
The students must keep the following points in mind while registering for the Orissa 2019 GNM and ANM Admission Form 2019:
- Read the instructions and all the terms and conditions before filling the application form.
- Before applying to the courses students must check their eligibility for the respective courses.
- While uploading the documents, make sure to check their size and form according to the prior information about the same given on the website.
- Make sure to take a print-out of the application form and the e-Receipt after the successful payment of the application fees.
- Make sure that the personal information you are providing in the application form is correct and current.
- Any wrong information might lead to the disqualification of your application at any point in the admission process.
- Always keep track of the latest updates and notifications. Therefore, keep visiting the official website for more details.
How to Apply the Nursing Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form 2019?
- For applying to any respective course go to the official website of the Directorate of the Nursing, Odisha. [https://dohodisha.nic.in]
- Click on “Apply Online” and then click on “GNM” or “ANM”. The online application form will be displayed. Go through the instructions in detail before filling up the application form.
- After filling up the Nursing Odisha Application Form 2019, the student shall generate their password. Candidates should remember their password to login in the future. To maintain the confidentiality of their password is the sole responsibility of the candidate.
- After receiving the password, the candidates must upload all the documents.
- Click on “Click here to make Payment (Application fee) link and pay the mandatory fees.
Check- Uttarakhand GNM 2019
Documents To Be Uploaded With dohodisha.nic.in Application Form 2019
Post-filling the Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form 2019, the candidates are to supposed to upload a scanned copy of the following documents-
- Recent colored passport- sized photo
- Proof of Academic qualification( 10+2 passing certificate, mark sheet)
- Address proof.
Students are to remember to upload the documents in the form and size (20 KB – 50 KB and in jpg and jpeg format) according to the prescribed information on the website.
Check – Gujarat Nursing Merit List 2019
Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form 2019 – Application Fees
Following the password generation, the candidates will get their application number. After that, the application fees shall be paid. The Payment of the application fees accepts online payment facility. Which means, that you can make payment through Net Banking/Debit or Credit Card/Mobile Banking.
- The application fee for the ANM course is Rs 300 and the GNM course is Rs 500.
- An E-receipt will be available soon after the successful payment of the application fees.
The Candidates must keep the receipt in Hard and Soft Copy. The Receipt will be required at the time of Document Verification at Nodal Centers.
The students must fill the application form before the last date. And also keep tabs on the official website for any further announcements.
dohodisha.nic.in Application Correction Form 2019
The Nursing Odisha GNM 2019 does not release any facility of Application Form Correction. Therefore, we advise the candidates to enter all the details correctly. If in case, the conducting body provides the facility for the Application Form Correction, then you will be notified here. The Form Correction Process does not charge any amount. However, you can avail the facility online only.
Also, Check- Jharkhand GNM/ANM Admission 2019
Rejection Causes of the Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form 2019
The Nursing Council of Odisha maintains a strict process to verify the application form. Therefore, you need to submit the form very carefully. So, here we have listed some scenarios under which, your form can be rejected.
Check – Haryana GNM and ANM 2019
- Incomplete Application Form. If your form is incomplete with details, then it will be rejected.
- Having Incorrect Data or Information. Submitting the wrong data will not be accepted. The Information provided will be checked thoroughly. The data will also be verified at the time of Document Verification and Counselling Process.
- Not making the payment. If you have not done the payment for the online GNM Form, then it will not be accepted.
- Specifications of the Images. If the Documents does not satisfy the specifications, then the form will get rejected.
Thus, now that you get a piece of brief information about the application form rejection. Therefore, be careful while filling the form.
Nursing GNM Odisha 2019 Application Form and Selection Procedure
Thus, nursingodisha.nic.in will release the online application form in the third week of July 2019. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill the online form. Hence, the complete Admission Process of Odisha GNM/ANM 2019 includes the following stages-
- Online Application Form Procedure
- The Release of the Applicant’s List
- Document Verification for the shortlisted candidates
- Medical Board for the PH Candidates
- The Release of the Provisional Merit List and Seat Allotment Process
- Date of Reporting at the Nodal Centers with Course Fees (Final Admission Process of Nursing Odisha 2019)
Check UAPMT 2019
This is the Admission Process of First Round GNM Odisha 2019. Similarly, the process of 2nd and 3rd Round will also be the same. So, if you have any queries regarding the form or admission process, then please comment on the section below.