BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) carries out the admission process. The admission to the offered course is through an entrance exam. Thus, the aspirants of this course have to appear for the exam for being eligible for admission. Moreover, the application form for the same is made available on the university’s official website. All the other details regarding the exam and application process are mentioned in this article. BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 entrance exam is a national-level exam. Therefore, students have to work hard to clear the exam. As only merit list students shall be eligible for admission. Aspirants must further go through this article carefully in order to get details about the admission process.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021
The Banaras Hindu University conducts an All India Competitive Entrance Examination for admission in B.Sc Nursing and other courses. The complete details of the BHU Nursing 2021 examination and admission process are provided in the information brochure. Candidates can check BHU BSc Nursing 2020 Brochure for reference. The brochure for this session shall be released in the same format. Furthermore, the schedule table below contains all the important events and their dates.
|Starting Date of the BHU Nursing Application Form 2021||– June 2021 –|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||– June 2021 –|
|Release of the BHU Pharma Admit card 2021||– July 2021 –|
|Date of the BHU Nursing Entrance Exam 2021||– July 2021 –|
|The Release of the BHU Nursing Answer Key||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of Challenging the Answer Key||– To be Announced –|
|Declaration of the Result||– To be Announced –|
|Starting Date of the Counselling Round||– To be Announced –|
|Date of Joining and Commencement of Classes||– To be Announced –|
Banaras Hindu University Nursing Admissions 2021
The University release the Admission Notice for Nursing and other courses online. Around 60 seats are reserved in the Nursing Admission Process. Hence, Qualified candidates get admission to BHU Varanasi. So, candidates, if you are interested, then go through all the details carefully. Thus, the admission of the candidates is completely on the basis of the Entrance Exam. In short, the selection of the candidates includes- Entrance Test, Merit List, and Counseling Round.
Courses Available for Admission
The University selects the candidates on the basis of scores in the Entrance Exam. Thus, the Courses that are available for the Banaras 2021 Nursing and Pharma (Ay) Admission are-
- B.Sc Nursing
- BOT- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- BPT- Bachelor in Physiotherapy
- B. Pharmacy (Self- Financing)
Hence, these are the courses that are available in the Banaras Hindu Nursing Admission. So, the Candidates get admission at RGSC Campus, BHU Varanasi. So candidates, let us check the reservation of the seats for each course.
Reservation of Seats – Banaras Nursing 2021
The university reserves a percentage of seats for the candidates belonging to reserved categories. Only the students belonging to those categories are eligible for those. So, the reservation of the courses for Banaras Hindu Nursing 2021 Admission is as follows-
|Name of the Course||Number of Seats Available|
|B.Sc Nursing||60 Seats (Gen- 30, SC-09, ST-05, OBC- NCL-16)|
|BOT||20 Seats (Gen-10,SC-03, ST-02,OBC-NCL-01)|
|B.Pharma||30 Seats (Gen- 15, SC-08, ST-05, OBC -NCL-02)|
|Total Number of Seats||110 Seats|
Check – AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2021
Eligibility Criteria of BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021
Before planning to apply, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. This shall help the candidates to know their chances of being eligible for the course or not. Moreover, the authorities do not accept the forms of ineligible candidates. Thus, the eligibility criteria for BHU B.Sc/ B.Pharma Admission 2021 is as follows-
Age-Limit and Nationality
- The Minimum age of the candidate is 18 years and the maximum age is 25 years as of 31st December of the admission year.
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian.
- The Applicants must have completed Class 10th and 12th for a recognized Board/ University.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 50% for General Category and 40% for Reserved including OBC (NCL) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology and Botany), and English.
- Candidates who are also appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible.
- PWD Candidates are not eligible for this course.
- Applicants should be medically fit and strong.
- Therefore, PWD Candidates are not eligible for these courses.
Check – JIPMER Nursing 2021
BHU B.Pharma 2021 Nursing Application Form
The BHU B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021 shall be available on the BHU official website – www.bhu.ac.in. However, the mode of filling the registration form is online. The application form is made available for a limited period of time. Further, the candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions can fill the BHU Nursing Registration Form.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of Banaras Hindu University – www.bhu.ac.in
- Click on the Application Form Link available on the Homepage
- Select the Application Form Link
- Go through the instructions and start filling in the details correctly such as the courses. address, educational details, etc.
- Mention the date and Upload the Photograph and Signature as per the specifications.
- Make the payment and accept the declaration statement
- Finally, submit the Application Form.
Banaras Hindu University Nursing Application Form Fees
- The Application Fee cost for the General Category Candidates is Rs 1000/- and
- The cost of the Online Form for the reserved category is Rs 750/-
- Candidates have to make the payment online through Credit/ Debit/ Internet Banking/ NEFT.
However, note that the mentioned application fee is as per the last years’ records. Therefore, if the application fee is revised then we shall update that here. Candidates must submit all the details correctly before the exam date. Incomplete BHU Online Form or Submission of the Registration form after the due date is not accepted. Hence, candidates must read all the instructions carefully.
Photograph and Signature Specifications
While Uploading the Images, make sure that you check the specifications. Thus, we have provided the list of image specifications-
- Must be a recent passport photograph. It should be coloured and scanned.
- The Photograph shall be attested.
- The Picture must be taken with a placard indicating the Name and Date.
- If the name is written on the photograph after taking it, then it is not accepted.
- Keep a few copies of the photograph.
- The maximum file size of the photograph is 100 Kb.
Check – KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2021
BHU B.Sc Nursing/ BOT/ BPT Admit Card 2021
The Hall Ticket is released online on the official website of BHU. Hence, candidates can download their hall tickets by submitting their Login Credentials. The BHU B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket carries all the details of the candidate and the exam. No candidate can sit for the entrance exam without an Admit Card. Thus, the Admit Card is a necessary document. Therefore, candidates are requested to download the Admit Card before the date of the exam.
If in case, an eligible candidate does not receive their Admit card, then he/ she can contact the following address-
Director Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi- 221005 (8th June 2021) between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
BHU Nursing/ B.Pharma/ BPT/ BOT Selection Criteria 2021
The selection of the candidate is done completely on the basis of the Nursing/ BOT/ BPT Entrance Test. So, the Candidates who qualify for the entrance exam are then eligible for the counselling round. Hence, the selection stages of BHU B.Sc/ BOT Nursing 2021 is as follows-
- Written All India Competitive Entrance Test
- Declaration of the Result/ Merit List
- Counseling Round and
- Final Admission
Lastly, the Exam takes place at the examination centers, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi. The details of the allotted exam centre are printed on the admit card. Also, after the issuance of the admit card, the exam centre cannot be changed under any circumstances.
Banaras B.Sc 2021 Nursing Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of BHU B.Sc Nursing Exam 2021 is as follows-
- The Mode of the Entrance Exam is Offline
- A total of 100 Questions are asked in the exam.
- Questions are asked from Physics/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology
- Each section comprises 25 questions.
- Each Question carries 4 marks. Hence, the total marks for the exam are 400.
- The Question Paper shall be available in Hindi and English Language
- There is no negative marking and the total time duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- Lastly, the Timing of the BHU Nursing UET can be from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 – Recommended Books
Here we have recommended a few books that can be helpful for BHU B.Sc Nursing Preparation. Candidates should not refer to a lot of books as that can cause unnecessary confusion. However, you can refer to one or two books to understand topics better. Hence, some of the books for B.Sc Nursing 2021 is as follows-
- The Pearson Guide to B.Sc Nursing Admission by Saroj Parwez
- Arihant General Nursing and Midwifery
- BHU B.Sc Entrance Exam Book by Arihant
BHU Nursing/ B. Pharma (Ay) Answer Key 2021
Soon after the completion of the BHU Nursing Entrance Test, the University release the Answer Key. The BHU Official 2021 Answer Key contains all the correct answers to the exam questions. Candidates can download the Answer Key to tally their answers. However, if any candidate finds a mistake in the answer key can object or challenge.
The cost of challenging the answer key is not available. So, candidates can challenge the answer key with a satisfying explanation. Therefore, if the Examination Authority is satisfied with the answer, then a revised BHU Answer Key shall be available.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
Soon after the completion of the Entrance Test, the University declares the result. The BHU Pharma and Nursing Result 2021 shall be available in the form of the Merit List. To have your name on the result list, the candidate has to score minimum qualifying marks. Hence, the minimum qualifying marks for the candidate is as following-
- 50% for the General/ Unreserved Category
- 40% for Reserved including OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
Hence, the candidates who are shortlisted on the merit list shall be eligible for the counselling round. So, their names are published on the official website of BHU and also on the notice board of the Institute of Medical Sciences and Office of PRO, BHU.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2021
Banaras Hindu University B.Pharma (Ay) and Nursing 2021 Merit List shall be available online. The Merit List is made available in PDF Format. Therefore, the candidates who are selected, their names are mentioned on the merit list. Hence, on the basis of the qualifying marks, the merit list is prepared.
Thus, BHU 2021 Nursing B.Pharma Merit List ranking is done in the following order-
- Firstly, candidates who score more marks in Zoology get a higher rank.
- Candidates scoring more marks in the Botany section get a better position.
- More marks in the Chemistry section are considered
- Thereafter, candidates scoring more marks in Physics Sections get a better rank.
- Lastly, the candidate who is older in age gets a higher rank in the BHU Nursing Entrance Test 2021.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Counselling
BHU Nursing Counselling Round starts soon after the result declaration. Candidates who qualify for the exam shall be eligible to participate in the counselling round. However, to participate in the counselling round, the candidates have to download the BHU Nursing Call Letter. There shall be two to three rounds of counselling depending on the rank and number of the students qualified. The mode of the counseling round is Offline. Thus, the candidates have to physically present in order to attend the counselling round and admission.
List of Documents Required at the Document Verification
As mentioned before, candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Entrance Exam and the Merit Scores. Hence, the candidates whose name is on the merit list shall be eligible to take part in the counselling. Therefore, at the time of counselling, the candidates have to bring the following documents to the mentioned venue.
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Valid Photo Identity Proof
- BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling Call Letter 2021
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Candidates who are below 18 years of age will have to submit the consent of their parents/guardians to join the course.
- NOC Certificate if the candidate is an employee
- Admit Card of BHU
Check – BAMS 2021
BHU B.Pharma and BOT/ BPT/ Nursing Academic Fee Structure
Banaras Hindu University announces the fee structure before admission starts for the Academic Session 2021. However, you can check the previous year’s Academic Fee Structure to get an idea of the admission fees of the college. Thus, We have provided the fee details of B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharma (Ay) respectively. Candidates can also check the course fee structure on the BHU Official Website.
Final Admission of BHU Nursing and B.Pharma (Ay) 2021
Now, the Final Admission of Banaras Hindu Nursing Admission comprises of the Document Verification and Admission Fees Payment. So, at the time of the Admission Procedure of the candidate, the applicant has to submit the documents. Thus, the list of the documents required at the time of Banaras B.Sc Nursing 2021 is as follows-
- The BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card
- Date of Birth Proof
- Marksheet and Passing Certificate of Class 10th
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Valid Photo-Identity Proof and
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- OBC (NCL Certificate)
- Income Proof of last three years
Check – HP BAMS 2021
Hence, the applicants must bring an original and two photocopies set of documents and certificates. Candidates who fail to bring the above documents shall not be eligible. Finally, check the admission criteria for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021–
Previous Year’s Academic Fee Structure for BHU B.Sc Nursing
So, the academic fee structure of BHU B.Sc Nursing as per past records is as follows-
|Items||First Year (in Rs)||Second Year (in Rs)|
|Student Welfare Fund||300||300|
|Campus Utility Fees||410||410|
|Student Health Welfare Scheme||350||350|
|I-Card and Passbook Fees||50||–|
|College Caution Money||500||–|
For B.Pharma (Ayurveda)
B.Pharma (Ay) is also a two-year Under- Graduation Course. So, the admission fee structure of BHU Ayurveda is as follows-
|Items||First Year (in Rs)||Second Year in Rs)|
|Student Welfare Fund||300||300|
|Campus Utility Fees||410||410|
|Student Health Welfare Scheme||350||350|
|I-Card and Passbook Fees||50||–|
|College Caution Money||1500||–|
|Total Fee Charges||13210||11610|
Check – MP GNTST/PNST 2021 Merit List
Banaras Hindu University Previous Years’ B.Sc Nursing Result
Candidates can check the BHU Nursing Result 2019 here (category-wise)
- Download BHU Ayurveda Nursing Merit List Result 2021 (General Category)
- BHU B.Sc/ BOT/ BPT Ayurveda Nursing OBC Merit Rank List 2021
- Banaras Hindu University Nursing Merit List (SC Category)
- BHU Ayurveda Nursing Merit List Result 2021 (General Category)
- BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Result (PH Category) eligible for BOT Course only
BHU B.Sc Nursing/ B.Pharma/ BOT/ BPT Cutoff Marks 2019
The Cutoff scores of the BHU Nursing 2019 Entrance Exam is as follows-
|Category||BHU B.Sc Nursing Cutoff Score/Marks||Secured Rank (overall)||Total Marks|
|General (UR Category)||340 marks||3rd Rank||400 Marks|
|OBC Category||372 marks||1st Rank|
|SC Category||340 marks||5th Rank|
|ST Category||276 marks||306th Rank|
|PH Category||268 marks||357th Rank|