BHU B.Sc Nursing 2020: The Category-wise merit list has been released, the counselling will further start from 02nd December. Check out the information brochure and complete the schedule through the link provided below. The admission to the offered course is through an entrance exam. Thus, the aspirants of this course have to appear for the exam for being eligible for admission. Moreover, the application form for the same will be available on the official website. All the other details regarding the exam and application process are mentioned in this article. BHU B.Sc Nursing 2020 entrance exam is a national level exam. Therefore, students have to work hard to clear the exam. As only merit list students will be eligible for admission. This list will be made on the basis of the candidates’ score in the entrance exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Merit List has been released, and further, the counselling will start from 02nd December 2020. Candidates will have to appear for counselling as per the merit list. – Check Merit List & Counselling Details
- BHU BSc Nursing Exam has been postponed and will be conducted on 23rd Oct 2020 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Candidates will have to appear at the designated Centres of TCS for the exam. The official notice is further provided below.
- Admit Card has been released via online mode. It is important that each student appearing for the exam carry the hall ticket along. In addition, do not forget to check all the details on it before downloading it. – Download Admit Card
- The BHU Nursing 2020 Information Brochure was released earlier, wherein, the complete schedule and the details of the course are provided. In addition, the entrance exam will be conducted in online mode on 22nd October 2020 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon. Moreover, the complete schedule is provided in the article.
- BHU BSc Nursing Entrance Test was postponed due to COVID-19. The Entrance Test was scheduled to be held on 23rd August 2020. Moreover, the new exam date will be announced soon. Check out the exam postponement notice below.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2020
The Banaras Hindu University will conduct an All India Competitive Entrance Examination for admission in B.Sc Nursing and other courses. Moreover, the official dates have been announced on the official website. So, candidates can check the event dates here. Thus, check the BHU Nursing Exam Dates here-
|Starting Date of the BHU Nursing Application Form 2020||10th September 2020|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||30th September 2020|
|Release of the BHU Pharma Admit card 2020||12th October 2020|
|Date of the BHU Nursing Entrance Exam 2020||23rd October 2020|
|The Release of the BHU Nursing Answer Key||24th October 2020|
|Last Date of Challenging the Answer Key||02nd November 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||09th November 2020|
|Starting Date of the Counselling Round||02nd December 2020|
|Date of Joining and Commencement of Classes||– December 2020 –|
Thus, these are not the announced dates of the BHU Nursing Admission 2020. Thus, we advise the candidates to check the official website (bhu.ac.in) for updates and notifications.
Banaras Hindu University Nursing Admissions 2020
The University will release the Admission Notice for Nursing and other courses online. Around 60 seats are reserved in the Nursing Admission Process. Hence, Qualified candidates will get admission in BHU Varanasi. So, candidates, if you are interested, then go through all the details carefully. Thus, the admission of the candidates is completely on the basis of the Entrance Exam. In short, the selection of the candidates will include- Entrance Test, Merit List, and Counseling Round.
A similar notice, as shown above, and below, will be available about the details about the admission process. Download 2019 BHU B.SC Nursing/BPT/BOT/B. Pharma (Ay)Answer Key 2020.
Courses Available for Admission
The University will select the candidates on the basis scores in the Entrance Exam. Thus, the Courses that are available for the Banaras 2020 Nursing and Pharma (Ay) Admission are-
- B.Sc Nursing
- BOT- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- BPT- Bachelor in Physiotherapy
- B. Pharmacy (Self- Financing)
Hence, these are the courses that are available in the Banaras Hindu Nursing Admission. So, the Candidates will get admission at RGSC Campus, BHU Varanasi. So candidates, let us check the reservation of the seats for each course.
Reservation of Seats – Banaras Nursing 2020
So, the reservation of the courses for Banaras Hindu Nursing 2020 Admission is as follows-
|Name of the Course||Number of Seats Available|
|B.Sc Nursing||60 Seats (Gen- 30, SC-09, ST-05, OBC- NCL-16)|
|BOT||20 Seats (Gen-10,SC-03, ST-02,OBC-NCL-01)|
|B.Pharma||30 Seats (Gen- 15, SC-08, ST-05, OBC -NCL-02)|
|Total Number of Seats||110 Seats|
Check – AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020
Eligibility Criteria of BHU B.Sc Nursing 2020
Before planning to apply, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. This will help the candidates to know their chances of being eligible for the course or not. Moreover, the authorities will not accept the forms of ineligible candidates. Thus, the eligibility criteria for BHU B.Sc/ B.Pharma Admission 2020 is as follows-
Age-Limit and Nationality
- The Minimum age of the candidate is 18 years and the maximum age is 25 years as on 31st December 2019.
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian.
- The Applicants must have completed Class 10th and 12th for a recognized Board/University.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 50% for General Category and 40% for Reserved including OBC (NCL) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology and Botany), and English.
- Candidates who are also appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible.
- PWD Candidates are not eligible for this course.
- Applicants should be medically fit and strong.
- Therefore, PWD Candidates are not eligible for these courses.
Check – JIPMER Nursing 2020
BHU B.Pharma 2020 Nursing Application Form
The BHU B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 will be available on its official website – www.bhu.ac.in. However, the mode of filling the registration form is online. The application form will be available for a limited period of time. Further, the candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions can fill the BHU Nursing Registration Form.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of Banaras Hindu University
- Click on the Application Form Link available on the Homepage
- Select the Application Form Link
- Go through the instructions and start filling in the details correctly such as the courses. address, educational details, etc.
- Mention date and Upload the Photograph and Signature as per the specifications.
- Make the payment and accept the declaration statement
- Finally, submit the Application Form.
Banaras Hindu University Nursing Application Form Fees
- The Application Fee cost for the General Category Candidates is Rs 1000/- and
- The cost of the Online Form for the reserved category is Rs 750/-
- Candidates have to make the payment online through Credit/Debit/Internet Banking/NEFT.
However, note that the mentioned application fee is as per the last years’ records. Therefore, if the application fee would be revised then we will update that here. Candidates must submit all the details correctly before the exam date. Incomplete BHU Online Form or Submission of the Registration form after the due date will not be accepted. Hence, candidates must read all the instructions carefully.
Photograph and Signature Specifications
While Uploading the Images, make sure that you check the specifications. Thus, we have provided the list of image specifications-
- Must be a recent passport photograph. It should be colored and scanned.
- The Photograph will not be attested.
- The Picture must be taken with a placard indicating Name and Date.
- If the name is written on the photograph after taking it, then it will be rejected.
- Keep a few copies of the photograph.
- The maximum file size of the photograph is 100 Kb.
Check – KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2020
BHU B.Sc Nursing/BOT/BPT Admit Card 2020
The Hall Tickets will be available online on the official website of BHU. Hence, candidates will be able to download their hall tickets by submitting their Login Credentials. The BHU B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket will carry all the details of the candidate and the exam. No candidate will be eligible to appear the exam without an Admit Card. Thus, the Admit Card is a necessary document. Therefore, candidates are requested to download the Admit Card before the date of the exam.
If in case, an eligible candidate does not receive their Admit card, then he/she can contact the following address-
Director Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi- 221005 (8th June 2020) between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
BHU Nursing/B.Pharma/BPT/BOT Selection Criteria 2020
The selection of the candidate will be completely on the basis of the Nursing/BOT/BPT Entrance Test. So, the Candidates who qualify the entrance exam will be then eligible for the counselling round. Hence, the selection stages of BHU B.Sc/BOT Nursing 2020 is as follows-
- Written All India Competitive Entrance Test
- Declaration of the Result/Merit List
- Counseling Round and
- Final Admission
Lastly, the Exam will take place at the examination centers, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi. Thus, candidates who have issued with the BHU Hall Ticket 2020 will be eligible for the Nursing and Pharma Entrance Examination.
Banaras B.Sc 2020 Nursing Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of BHU B.Sc Nursing Exam 2020 is as follows-
- The Mode of the Entrance Exam is Offline
- A total of 100 Questions will be asked in the exam.
- Questions will be asked from Physics/Chemistry/Botany/Zoology
- Each section comprises of 25 questions each.
- Each Question carries 4 marks. Hence, the total marks for the exam are 400.
- The Question Paper will be available in Hindi and English Language
- There is no negative marking and the total time duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- Lastly, the Timing of the BHU Nursing UET can be from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Hence, the Dates and Timing of the Exam will be available on the BHU Admit Card.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2020 – Recommended Books
Here we have recommended a few books that can be helpful for BHU B.Sc Nursing Preparation. Hence, some of the books for B.Sc Nursing 2020 is as follows-
- The Pearson Guide to B.Sc Nursing Admission by Saroj Parwez
- Arihant General Nursing and Midwifery
- BHU B.Sc Entrance Exam Book by Arihant
BHU Nursing/B. Pharma (Ay) Answer Key 2020
Soon after the completion of the BHU Nursing Entrance Test, the University will release the Answer Key. The BHU Official 2020 Answer Key contains all the correct answers to the exam questions. Candidates can download the Answer Key to tally their answers. However, if any candidate finds a mistake in the answer key can object or challenge.
The cost of challenging the answer key is not available. So, candidates can challenge the answer key with a satisfying explanation. Therefore, if the Examination Authority is satisfied with the answer, then a revised BHU Answer Key will be available.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2020- Declaration of Result
Soon after the completion of the Entrance Test, the University will declare the result soon. The BHU Pharma and Nursing Result 2020 will be available in the form of the Merit List. To have your name on the result list, the candidate has to score minimum qualifying marks. Hence, the minimum qualifying marks for the candidate is as following-
- 50% for the General/Unreserved Category
- 40% for Reserved including OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
Hence, the candidates who are shortlisted on the merit list will be eligible for the counselling round. So, their names will be available on the official website of BHU and also on the notice board of the Institute of Medical Sciences and Office of PRO, BHU.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2020
Banaras Hindu University B.Pharma (Ay) and Nursing 2020 Merit List will be available online. The Merit List will be available in PDF Format. Therefore, the candidates who are selected, their names will be available on the merit list. Hence, on the basis of the qualifying marks, the merit list ranks will be prepared.
Thus, BHU 2020 Nursing B.Pharma Merit List will be done in the following order-
- Firstly, candidates who score more marks in Zoology will get a higher rank.
- Candidates scoring more marks in the Botany section will get a better position.
- More marks in the Chemistry section will be considered
- Thereafter, candidates scoring more marks in Physics Sections will get a better rank.
- Lastly, the candidate who is older in age will get a higher rank in the BHU Nursing Entrance Test 2020.
Hence, in this way, the BHU Nursing Merit List will be prepared.
BHU B.Sc Nursing – Counselling Round
BHU Nursing Counselling Round will start soon after the result declaration. Candidates who qualify for the exam will be eligible to participate in the counselling round. However, to participate in the counselling round, the candidates have to download the BHU Nursing Call Letter. There will be two to three rounds of counselling depending on the rank and number of the students qualified. The mode of the counseling round is Offline. Thus, the candidates have to physically present in order to attend the counselling round and admission.
List of Documents Required at the Document Verification
As mentioned before, candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Entrance Exam and the Merit Scores. Hence, the candidates whose name is on the merit list will be eligible to take part in the counselling. Therefore, at the time of counselling, the candidates have to bring the following documents at the mentioned venue.
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Valid Photo Identity Proof
- BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling Call Letter 2020
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Candidates who are below 18 years of age will have to submit the consent of their parents/guardians to join the course.
- NOC Certificate if the candidate is an employee
- Admit Card of BHU
Check – BAMS 2020
BHU B.Pharma and BOT/BPT/Nursing Academic Fee Structure
Banaras Hindu University will soon release the fee structure for the Academic Session 2020. However, you can check the previous year’s Academic Fee Structure to get an idea of the admission fees of the college. Thus, We have provided the fee details of B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharma (Ay) respectively.
Final Admission of BHU Nursing and B.Pharma (Ay) 2020
Now, the Final Admission of Banaras Hindu Nursing Admission comprises of the Document Verification and Admission Fees Payment. So, at the time of the Admission Procedure of the candidate, the applicant has to submit the documents. Thus, the list of the documents required at the time of Banaras B.Sc Nursing 2020 is as follows-
- The BHU B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card
- Date of Birth Proof
- Marksheet and Passing Certificate of Class 10th
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Valid Photo-Identity Proof and
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- OBC (NCL Certificate)
- Income Proof of last three years
Check – HP BAMS 2020
Hence, the applicants must bring an original and two photocopies set of documents and certificates. Candidates who fail to bring the above documents will not be eligible. Finally, check the admission criteria for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2020–
Academic Fee Structure for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2018
So, the academic fee structure of BHU B.Sc Nursing 2020 is as follows-
|Items||First Year (in Rs)||Second Year (in Rs)|
|Student Welfare Fund||300||300|
|Campus Utility Fees||410||410|
|Student Health Welfare Scheme||350||350|
|I-Card and Passbook Fees||50||–|
|College Caution Money||500||–|
For B.Pharma (Ayurveda)
B.Pharma (Ay) is also a two-year Under- Graduation Course. So, the admission fee structure of BHU Ayurveda is as follows-
|Items||First Year (in Rs)||Second Year in Rs)|
|Student Welfare Fund||300||300|
|Campus Utility Fees||410||410|
|Student Health Welfare Scheme||350||350|
|I-Card and Passbook Fees||50||–|
|College Caution Money||1500||–|
|Total Fee Charges||13210||11610|
Check – MP GNTST/PNST 2020 Merit List
Banaras Hindu University Previous Years’ B.Sc Nursing Result
Candidates can check the BHU Nursing Result 2019 here (category-wise)
- Download BHU Ayurveda Nursing Merit List Result 2020 (General Category)
- BHU B.Sc/BOT/BPT Ayurveda Nursing OBC Merit Rank List 2020
- Banaras Hindu University Nursing Merit List (SC Category)
- BHU Ayurveda Nursing Merit List Result 2020 (General Category)
- BHU B.Sc Nursing 2020 Result (PH Category) eligible for BOT Course only
BHU B.Sc Nursing/B.Pharma/BOT/BPT Cutoff Marks 2019
The Cutoff scores of BHU Nursing 2019 Entrance Exam is as follows-
|Category||BHU B.Sc Nursing Cutoff Score/Marks||Secured Rank (overall)||Total Marks|
|General (UR Category)||340 marks||3rd Rank||400 Marks|
|OBC Category||372 marks||1st Rank|
|SC Category||340 marks||5th Rank|
|ST Category||276 marks||306th Rank|
|PH Category||268 marks||357th Rank|