BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019 Result is now available. Candidates can check the result of B.Pharma/Ay/BPT/BOT courses here. However, the BHU M.Pharm Result has also been declared. The B.Sc Nursing Counselling will start from 24th August 2019 onwards. The University has released the list of shortlisted candidates. The Banaras Hindu University had released the Admission process for BHU B.Sc Ayurveda Nursing 2019. So, candidates who are willing to take the Examination can check the eligibility criteria and other details here. However, the BHU Nursing Application Form 2019 was available until 18th May 2019. Thus, the Admission Process is now available for B.Sc Nursing and BOT/BPT in the Department of Orthopedics, Institute of Medical Sciences.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Banaras BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 was held on 16th June 2019. Candidates must download the admit card before the exam.
- The BHU University has released the list of the shortlisted candidates who are eligible for the Counselling. Candidates here can check all details here BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019. The Counselling for B.Sc Nursing/B. Pharma (Ay)/BOT/BPT will take place on 24th August 2019.
- The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has released the Nursing Result. The result is available category-wise. Check complete result here.
- BHU B.Sc Nursing Result 2019 will be announced soon. However, the Banaras Hindu University has released the result of M.Pharm (Ayurveda) Entrance Test. The exam was conducted on 23rd June 2019. Check- BHU M.Pharma Result 2019.
Banaras Hindu University B.Sc Nursing Result – Announced
Candidates can check the BHU Nursing Result 2019 here (category-wise)
- Download BHU Ayurveda Nursing Merit List Result 2019 (General Category)
- BHU B.Sc/BOT/BPT Ayurveda Nursing OBC Merit Rank List 2019
- Banaras Hindu University Nursing Merit List (SC Category)
- BHU Ayurveda Nursing Merit List Result 2019 (General Category)
- BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019 Result (PH Category) eligible for BOT Course only
Check Nursing Entrance Exams
BHU B.Sc Nursing/B.Pharma/BOT/BPT Cutoff Marks 2019
The Cutoff scores of BHU Nursing 2019 Entrance Exam is as follows-
|Category||BHU B.Sc Nursing Cutoff Score/Marks||Secured Rank (overall)||Total Marks|
|General (UR Category)||340 marks||3rd Rank||400 Marks|
|OBC Category||372 marks||1st Rank|
|SC Category||340 marks||5th Rank|
|ST Category||276 marks||306th Rank|
|PH Category||268 marks||357th Rank|
Banaras Hindu University Nursing Admission 2019
- BHU B.SC Nursing/BPT/BOT/B. Pharma (Ay) Result is declared on 19th July 2019.
- The BHU Admit Card for B.Sc Nursing and Pharma is available on the official website.
- Candidates must download the hall ticket before the date of the exam (16th June 2019).
- The Banaras Hindu Application Form was over on 18th May 2019.
- The Banaras Hindu B.Sc Nursing Registration Form 2019 has been extended from 11th May to 18th May 2019.
- The exam dates have also been rescheduled from 9th June 2019 to 16th June 2019.
Check Paramedical Exam 2019
BHU B.Sc/BOT/BPT Exam and Admission Dates 2019
The Banaras Hindu University is conducting an All India Competitive Entrance Examination for admission in B.Sc Nursing and other courses. However, the official dates are announced on the official website. So, candidates can check all the details and event dates here. Thus, check the BHU B.Sc 2019 Nursing Dates here-
|BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019||Scheduled Event Dates|
|Starting Date of the BHU Nursing Application Form 2019||12th April 2019|
|Closing Date of the Application Form|
|Release of the BHU Pharma Admit card 2019||30th May 2019 (released)|
|Date of the BHU Nursing Entrance Exam 2019|
|The Release of the BHU Nursing Answer Key||11th June 2019|
|Last Date of Challenging the Answer Key||17th June 2019|
|Declaration of the Result||19th July 2019 (released)|
|Release of the BHU Counselling Call Letter||First Week of August 2019|
|Starting Date of the Counselling Round||First Week of August 2019|
|Date of Joining and Commencement of Classes||August 2019/September 2019 (expected)|
Thus, these are announced dates of the BHU Nursing Admission 2019. Thus, we also advise the candidates to check the official website for updates and notifications.
Banaras Hindu University Nursing Admissions 2019
The University has released the Admission Notice for Nursing and other courses. Around 60 sears are reserved in the Nursing Admission Process. Hence, Qualified candidates will get admission in BHU Varanasi. However, the Application Forms are available from 12th April 2019 to 18th May 2019 (Extended). However, the Entrance Exam will take place on 16th June 2019. So, candidates, if you are interested, then go through all the details carefully. Thus, the admission of the candidates is completely on the basis of the Entrance Exam. In short, the selection of the candidates will include- Entrance Test, Merit List, and Counseling Round.
Courses Available for Admission – BHU B. Sc Nursing 2019
The University will select the candidates on the basis scores in the Entrance Exam. Thus, the Courses that are available for the Banaras 2019 Nursing and Pharma (Ay) Admission are-
- B.Sc Nursing
- BOT- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- BPT- Bachelor in Physiotherapy
- B. Pharmacy (Self- Financing)
Hence, these are the courses that are available in the Banaras Hindu Nursing Admission. So, the Candidates will get admission at RGSC Campus, BHU Varanasi. So candidates, let us check the reservation of the seats for each course.
Check – JIPMER Nursing 2019
Reservation of Seats – Banaras Nursing 2019
So, the reservation of the courses for Banaras Hindu Nursing Admission 2019 is as follows-
|Name of the Course||Number of Seats Available|
|B.Sc Nursing||60 Seats (Gen- 30, SC-09, ST-05, OBC- NCL-16)|
|BOT||20 Seats (Gen-10,SC-03, ST-02,OBC-NCL-01)|
|B.Pharma||30 Seats (Gen- 15, SC-08, ST-05, OBC -NCL-02)|
|Total Number of Seats||110 Seats|
Check- AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2019
Eligibility Criteria of BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019
Before planning to apply, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. This will help the candidates to know their chances of being eligible for the course or not. Thus, the eligibility criteria for BHU B.Sc/ B.Pharma Admission 2019 is as follows-
Age-Limit and Nationality
- The Minimum age of the candidate is 18 years and maximum age is 25 years as on 31st December 2018.
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian.
Check GNM Merit List 2019
- The Applicants must have completed Class 10th and 12th for a recognized Board/University.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 50% for General Category and 40% for Reserved including OBC (NCL) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology and Botany), and English.
- Candidates who are also appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible.
- PWD Candidates are not eligible or this course.
- Applicants should be medically fit and strong.
- Therefore, PWD Candidates are not eligible for these courses.
Check the GNM Nursing Application Form 2019
BHU B.Pharma 2019 Nursing Application Form
The BHU B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2019 is available on its official website – www.bhu.ac.in. However, the mode of filling the registration form is online. The Application Form is available from 12th April 219 to 11th May 2019 (12:00 Hours). Candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions can fill the BHU Nursing Registration Form.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of Banaras Hindu University- www.bhu.ac.in
- Click on the Application Form Link available on the Homepage
- Select the Application Form Link
- Go through the instructions and start filling the details correctly such as the courses. address, educational details, etc.
- Mention date and Upload the Photograph and Signature as per the specifications.
- Make the payment and accept the declaration statement
- Finally, submit the Application Form.
Check BHU BAMS 2019
Banaras Hindu University Nursing Application Form Fees
- The Application Fee cost for the General Category Candidates is Rs 1000/- and
- The cost of the Online Form for the reserved category is Rs 750/-
- Candidates have to make the payment online through Credit/Debit/Internet Banking/NEFT.
Candidates must submit all the details correctly before the exam date. Incomplete BHU Online Form or Submission of the Registration form after due date will not be accepted. Hence, candidates must read all the instructions carefully.
Apply for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019 Application Form
Photograph and Signature Specifications
While Uploading the Images, make sure that you check the specifications. Thus, we have provided the list of image specifications-
- Must be a recent passport photograph. It is colored and scanned.
- The Photograph will not be attested.
- The Picture must be taken before 1st January 2019 with a placard indicating Name and Date.
- If the name is written on the photograph after taking, then it will be rejected.
- Keep a few copies of the photograph.
- The maximum file size of the photograph is 100 Kb.
Check- KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2019
BHU B.Sc Nursing/BOT/BPT Admit Card 2019
The Banaras Nursing and Pharma Admit Card have released on 30th May 2019 However, the Hall Tickets were available online on the official website BHU. Hence, candidates will be able to download their hall ticket by submitting their Login Credentials. The BHU B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket will carry all the details of the candidate and the exam. No candidate will be eligible to appear the exam without an Admit Card. Thus, the Admit Card is a necessary document. Therefore, candidates are requested to download the Admit Card before the date of the exam on 9th June 2019.
If in case, an eligible candidate does not receive their Admit card, then he/she can contact the following address-
Director Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi- 221005 (8th June 2019) between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
BHU Nursing/B.Pharma/BPT/BOT Selection Criteria 2019
The selection of the candidate will be completely on the basis of the Nursing/BOT/BPT Entrance Test. So, the Candidates who qualify the entrance exam will be then eligible for the counseling round. Hence, the selection stages of BHU B.Sc/BOT Nursing 2019 is as follows-
- Written All India Competitive Entrance Test
- Declaration of the Result/Merit List
- Counseling Round and
- Final Admission
Lastly, the Exam will take place at the examination centers, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi. Thus, candidates who have issued with the BHU Hall Ticket 2019 will be eligible for the Nursing and Pharma Entrance Examination.
Check MP PAHUNT 2019
Banaras B.Sc 2019 Nursing Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of BHU B.Sc Nursing Exam 2019 is as follows-
- The BHU Entrance Test will take place on 9th June 2019. Address details will be available on the Hall Ticket.
- The Mode of the Entrance Exam is Offline
- A total of 100 Questions will be asked in the exam.
- Questions will be asked from Physics/Chemistry/Botany/Zoology
- Each section comprises of 25 questions each.
- Each Question carries 4 marks. Hence, the total marks for the exam are 400.
- The Question Paper will be available in Hindi and English Language
- There is no negative marking and the total time duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- Lastly, the Timing of the BHU Nursing UET is from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Hence, the Dates and Timing of the Exam will be available on the BHU Admit Card.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019 – Recommended Books
Here we have recommended a few books that can be helpful for BHU B.Sc Nursing Preparation. Hence, some of the books for B.Sc Nursing 2019 is as follows-
- The Pearson Guide to B.Sc Nursing Admission by Saroj Parwez
- Arihant General Nursing and Midwifery
- BHU B.Sc Entrance Exam Book by Arihant
Check – Gujarat Nursing Admission 2019
BHU Nursing/B. Pharma (Ay) Answer Key 2019
Soon after the completion of the BHU Nursing Entrance Test, the University has released the Answer Key. The BHU Official 2019 Answer Key was available online on 11th June 2019. However, the Answer Key contains all the correct answers to the exam questions. Candidates can download the Answer Key to tally their answers. However, if any candidate finds a mistake in the answer key can object or challenge.
The cost of challenging the answer key is not available. So, candidates can challenge the answer key with a satisfying explanation and submit it before 17th June 2019. Therefore, if the Examination Authority is satisfied with the answer, then a revised BHU Answer Key will be available.
Check UPSMFAC Merit List 2019
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019- Declaration of Result
Soon after the completion of the Entrance Test, the University will declare the result soon. However, the University was supposed to release the BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019 Result on 16th July 2019. But, due to some issues, the result has been delayed. We will update once the BHU Nursing 2019 Result is announced. The BHU Pharma and Nursing Result 2019 will be available in the form of the Merit List. To have your name on the result list, the candidate has to score minimum qualifying marks. Hence, the minimum qualifying marks for the candidate is as following-
- 50% for the General/Unreserved Category
- 40% for Reserved including OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
Hence, the candidates who are shortlisted on the merit list will be eligible for the counseling round. So, their names will be available on the official website of BHU and also on the notice board of Institute of Medical Sciences and Office of PRO, BHU.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2019
Banaras Hindu University B.Pharma (Ay) and Nursing 2019 Merit List will be available online. The result will be released on 17th July 2019. The Merit List will be available in PDF Format. Therefore, the candidates who are selected, their names will be available on the merit list. Hence, on the basis of the qualifying marks, the merit list ranks will be prepared.
Thus, BHU 2019 Nursing B.Pharma Merit List will be done in the following order-
- Firstly, candidates who score more marks in Zoology will get a higher rank.
- Candidates scoring more marks in Botany section will get a better position.
- More marks in Chemistry section will be considered
- Thereafter, candidates scoring more marks in Physics Sections will get a better rank.
- Lastly, the candidate who is older in age will get a higher rank in the BHU Nursing Entrance Test 2019.
Hence, in this way, the BHU Nursing Merit List will be prepared.
BHU B.Sc Nursing – Counselling Round
BHU Nursing Counselling Round will start from 24th August 2019. Candidates who qualify the exam will be eligible to participate in the counselling round. However, to participate in the counselling round, the candidates have to download the BHU Nursing Call Letter. There will be two to three rounds of counselling depending on the rank and number of the students qualified. The mode of the counseling round is Offline. Thus, the candidates have to physically present in order to attend the counselling round and admission.
Check- JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2019
List of Documents Required at the Document Verification
As mentioned before, candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Entrance Exam and the Merit Scores. Hence, the candidates whose name is on the merit list will be eligible to take part in the counselling. Therefore, at the time of counselling, the candidates have to bring the following documents at the mentioned venue.
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Valid Photo Identity Proof
- BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling Call Letter 2019
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Candidates who are below 18 years of age will have to submit a consent of their Parents/Guardian to join the course.
- NOC Certificate if the candidate is an employee
- Admit Card of BHU
Check BAMS 2019
BHU B.Pharma and BOT/BPT/Nursing Academic Fee Structure
Banaras Hindu University will soon release the fee structure for the Academic Session 2019-20. However, you can check the previous year Academic Fee Structure to get an idea of the admission fees of the college. Thus, We have provided the fee details of B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharma (Ay) respectively.
Check- CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Result
Final Admission of BHU Nursing and B.Pharma (Ay) 2019
Now, the Final Admission of Banaras Hindu Nursing Admission comprises of the Document Verification and Admission Fees Payment. So, at the time of the Admission Procedure of the candidate, the applicant has to submit the documents. Thus, the list of the documents required at the time of Banaras B.Sc Nursing 2019 is as follows-
- The BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019 Admit Card
- Date of Birth Proof
- Marksheet and Passing Certificate of Class 10th
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Valid Photo-Identity Proof and
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- OBC (NCL Certificate)
- Income Proof of last three years
Check HP BAMS 2019
Hence, the applicants must bring an original and two photocopies set of the documents and certificates. Candidates who fail to bring the above documents will not be eligible. Finally, check the admission criteria for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019–
Check – Odisha GNM/ANM Nursing 2019
Academic Fee Structure for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2018
So, the academic fee structure of BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019 is as follows-
|Items||First Year (in Rs)||Second Year (in Rs)|
|Student Welfare Fund||300||300|
|Extra Curricular Activities||200||200|
|Campus Utility Fees||410||410|
|Student Health Welfare Scheme||350||350|
|I-Card and Passbook Fees||50||–|
|College Caution Money||500||–|
For B.Pharma (Ayurveda)
B.Pharma (Ay) is also a two-year Under- Graduation Course. So, the admission fee structure of BHU Ayurveda is as follows-
|Items||First Year (in Rs)||Second Year in Rs)|
|Student Welfare Fund||300||300|
|Extra Curricular Activities||750||750|
|Campus Utility Fees||410||410|
|Student Health Welfare Scheme||350||350|
|I-Card and Passbook Fees||50||–|
|College Caution Money||1500||–|
|Total Fee Charges||13210||11610|
Lastly, the BHU Application Form had ended on 11th May 2019. The result will be announced soon. BHU B.Sc Nursing, Pharma (Ay), BOT/BPT is a two-year Graduation Course to pursue a career in Nursing. The Entrance Test will take place on 9th June 2019 which will be held offline. Over 110 Seats are available for the candidates to get admission. The Commencement of classes will start from August/September 2019 onwards. Thus, if you have any queries regarding the Application Form of Admission details, then please comment on the section below.
Check JENPAUH 2019