JENPAUH Application Form 2020 was released in online mode. Candidates should note that the last date to submit the application form was 13 February 2020. The exam dates are also mentioned below as well. However, to fill in this form, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Board is the main conducting body. The Mode of filling the JENPAUH Application Form 2020 is online. Well, candidates must fill in the application form correctly as there will be an option available for application form correction. In this article, we have covered the following details about the JENPAS which include – Dates, Application Form Procedure, Exam Fees and Center details, Image Specifications details and much more. Therefore, if you are willing to apply, then go through all the details properly.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JENPAUH Application Form 2020
JENPAS-UG Application Form will not be available in printed form. Thus, it has to be filled and submitted online. Moreover, for applying, a candidate should have a phone number and email ID. Note that all the further communications will be through the provided ID and number. Thus, candidates should make sure that they provide the correct information. Further, WBJEEB will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any communication if the candidate has provided either an incorrect number or an email ID. In addition, the complete schedule of the exam is given down below.
|Events of JENPAUH 2020||Scheduled Dates|
|The Release of the WBJEEB Official Notification||– March 2020 –|
|Starting Date of the Online Application of JENPAUH 2020(Released)||23 January 2020|
|Last Date of Filling the Application Form||13 February 2020|
|Last Date to Download the Confirmation Page||14 February 2020 To 16 February 2020|
|Publication Of Downloadable Admit Card||05 May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Date of JENPAUH Entrance Exam 2020||10 May 2020 (Sunday)|
|Publication Of Results||05 June 2020 (Friday)|
JENPAS 2020 Application Form has been released by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. Candidates should fill the form carefully and enter the correct details. – Apply Here
- JENPAUH/ JENPAS 2020 Exam will take place on 10 May 2020 (Sunday). Moreover, the application form will be available on 23 January 2020. The link to fill the application form will be available here.
JENPAUH/ JENPAS Application Form Correction
JENPAUH Application Form Correction will begin after all the application forms will be received. Candidates must note that in the Application Form correction, you cannot make all the corrections. There are limitations to that. You cannot change your name, date of birth, e-mail ID, mobile number, etc. Details once locked cannot be changed further. Therefore, the applicants must make sure that they submit the correct details in the application form.
How To Make Corrections in JENPAUH 2020 Online Admission Form?
The step by step procedure to make corrections in the application form is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of JENPAS- www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- Enter the details – Application Form, Application Form Number, Password and Security Pin and click on the submit option.
- Make the corrections that you want to make and submit the application form.
There are no charges for JENPAUH 2020 Form Correction. Make sure that you submit the form before the last date. As the authorities will not accept forms submitted after the due date.
Well, before filling the application form, it is very necessary and mandatory that you fulfill all the eligibility conditions. The Eligibility Criteria will include your age, educational qualifications, nationality, etc. The selection of the candidates will also be on the basis of the eligibility criteria. Thus, you can see that the WEBJEEB Eligibility Criteria 2020 is the first stage for the Admission Process of JENPAUH 2020. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The Nationality of the Applicant must be Indian.
- The Minimum Age of the Candidate must be 17 years.
- For B.A.S.L.P, the candidate should be of 25 years.
As per the Educational Qualifications are considered, the criteria for JENPAUH Educational Qualifications are different for each course you are applying.
For B.Sc Nursing
- Only female candidates can apply for this course.
- They also must have passed 10+2 Examination from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or from any other recognized Board.
- The Minimum Marks for the candidate is 45% for General Category and 40% for SC/ST Category.
- They must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as their compulsory subjects.
- They must have passed both the Practical and Theory sections.
For BPT (Bachelor in Physiotherapy)
- The Applicants must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or from any other recognized Board.
- Must have passed both Theory and Practical.
For BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology, Speech-Language Pathology)
- For this course, the candidates must have passed 10+2 with science stream from a recognized Board.
- The minimum qualifying percentile for General Category Candidates is 50%, and for reserved category, the qualifying marks are 45%.
JENPAS Syllabus 2020
The exam will be based on the syllabus of 11th and 12th class. Thus, the standard of the questions will be the same as that of the mentioned classes. Candidates should thus refer to their mentioned class books. Further, note that the board from which you have passed should be under the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education.
WBJEEB JENPAUH/ JENPAS-UG Application Form
Now that you have got all the details regarding the JENPAUH Eligibility Criteria, now you need to ask a question to yourself. Whether you are fit for it or not?. If you are fit for it, then you are successfully eligible for the Application Form Filling. The JENPAUH Application Form 2020, will be valid for the Nursing related courses (B.SC, BASLP, and BPT and other courses). The Admission Process is organized by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.
In addition, the Application Form will include all the details about the candidate and course for which he/she is applying for. Thus, the stages of the application form will include-
- Filling of other details
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- Payment of the JENPAUH Application Form Fees and
- Final Submission of JENPAUH Admission Form 2020
Instructions Before Filling the JENPAUH Online Form
Well, before filling the WBJEEB Form 2020, the applicants must check and go through all the instructions carefully. This is because it will help you to submit the form easily without any obstructions. Hence, we have listed out some of the important details that will help you to fill the form successfully.
- Firstly, check the Internet Connection. You need to have a Good Internet Connection so as to avoid interruption while filling the online form.
- Then, check the Browser Compatibility. The JENPAUH Application Form will be compatible with Internet Explorer 8.0 or above/ Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome. However, it is as per last year’s record, it may change this year. We will inform you regarding the changes if any.
- Keep all your documents (photograph and signature) ready as per the specifications.
- Read the Information Bulletin carefully.
- Make sure that you provide all the information correctly. The details will be checked at the time of Counselling and Admission.
- Make the Payment of the Online Form before the end date.
Hence, at last, we advise submitting your application form successfully before the closing date. Application Forms will not be accepted after the due date.
How to Apply for JENPAUH Application Form 2020?
The Application Form Link of JENPAUH 2020 will be activated on the website. The Link will remain open till the prescribed date. Hence, to fill the form, you need to complete the following stages-
This is the First Stage of the JENPAUH Application Form Process. To apply, you have to visit the official website- www.wbjeeb.in. Then on the topmost section of the Homepage, select JENPAUH and click on the “Fill Online Application Now” Link. After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to a new page.
If You Have Already Registered
Thus, if you are already a new user, then you have to enter the following details –
- Application Form Name
- Application Form Number
- Security Pin and Sign In
If You are New User
Well, if you are a new user, then enter the form for which you want to apply and click on “Apply”.
Go through the Information Bulletin of JENPAUH carefully and select “I have understood all the Instructions” option. In the Registration Process, you need to enter the following details-
Personal Details (As registered in Class 12th)
- Name of the Candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Identification Type / Valid Identity Proof
- Identity Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- E-mail ID
- Landline Number with STD Code / Any other Contact Number
- Locality (optional)
- Mobile Number
- Choose Password
- Security Question
- Security Answer
Hence, after entering all the above-mentioned details, now enter the security pin (case-sensitive) and submit the JENPAS Registration Form 2020. Once the registration is done successfully, candidates will receive a Registration ID and Password on their registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID. After the submission of the details, verify all the details by clicking a tick on the boxes. Accept the declaration and submit the form finally. Hence, the application form registration is now completed.
Stage -II Filling The Rest of the Details
Now after receiving the Registration ID and Password, log in using the credentials. In this section, you have to choose the examination center and educational qualification details. Thus, you need to choose the examination centers from the given below options. Candidates can opt up to two exam centers.
Stage-III Upload Photograph and Signature
After entering your personal, educational and examination center details, proceed to upload the photograph and signature. The images must be scanned and must be in JPEG Format. Partial Uploading of Images is not allowed, which means that you have to upload the images at one go. Make sure that you keep multiple numbers of copies of the photograph, as it will be used at the time of the admission process in the future.
Stage-IV Make the Payment of the Application Fees
Thus, in this stage, you have to make the payment of the JENPAUH Application Fees for the Academic Session 2020-21. The Mode of the Application fee payment is online and is non-refundable.
Stage-V Final Submission of the JENPAUH Application Form 2020
After entering and uploading all the details and documents, finally, click on the submit option to confirm your submission. Therefore, keep a printout copy of the JENPAUH Online Form 2020 for future reference.
Check – UPSMFAC 2020
JENPAUH 2020 Exam Centers
The JENPAUH Exam Centers will be available only in the cities of West Bengal State. The option to choose the Exam Center will be available at the time of filling the application form. You can choose up to 2 exam centers available on the list. Thus, the list of WBJEEB JENPAUH 2020 Exam Centers is as follows. Note that this list is as per the last years’ record. If any of the changes will be made for the 2020 Exam, then we will update that out here.
|Kolkata – Salt/North Lake||Berhampur|
|Kolkata – South||Kalyani|
JENPAUH Application Form 2020 – Image Specifications
Well, at the time of uploading the documents (Photograph and Signature), the applicants must make sure that they upload the images as per the specifications. Therefore, the image specifications for JENPAS 2020 are as follows-
|File Size||3 Kb to 100 Kb||3 Kb to 30 Kb|
|Dimensions||4 Cm X 3 Cm||4 Cm X 1.5 Cm|
Hence, the candidates must upload the images as per the specifications. Candidates are advised to upload the images in a go. No partial uploading of images is allowed while uploading the images.
JENPAUH Application Form Fees
Well, to fill the Application Form, candidates have to make a payment of a certain amount. The Application Fees of JENPAUH 2020 is non-refundable and is applicable for all the categories. The cost of the application fees is Rs 500/-. The Mode of making the payment is Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/and Internet Banking.
Hence, after making the payment, the applicants must check the payment status until the confirmation of the payment is displayed on the screen. Further, it is advised, that you must make the payment before the last date. Otherwise, your forms will be rejected. Note that the provided information is as per last years’ information brochure. However, if any changes would be introduced, then we will update that out here.
What If You have Forgot JENPAUH 2020 Application Number?
Well, there are many cases, where we tend to misplace our details. Therefore, if you have forgotten your WBJEEB Application Number 2020, then you can easily retrieve it back. All you have to do is follow the following steps-
- Visit the Official Website of WBJEEB
- Click on the Application Form Link
- Now, click on the Application Number Forgot Option.
- Enter your Application Form- for which you have applied for.
- Enter following details – Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, and Security Pin
- Click on Get Application Number.
- Your Application Number of JENPAUH 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Save it for future reference
What If You Have Forgotten Your JENPAUH/ JENPAS Password?
If in case, you have forgotten your JENPAUH Password, then you can retrieve it back easily. The steps to retrieve your forgotten password for JENPAUH Application Form 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of WBJEEB
- Click on the Application Form Link
- Click on “Forgot Password Option”
- Now select anyone from the following options –
- Using Security Question and its answer at the time of form filling
- Using Verification Code via sending a text message on your Registered Mobile Number and
- Providing a Reset Link vis E-Mail ID
- Hence, after choosing the options click on the submit option and you are done.
- Your password will be sent to your registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
Therefore, you can see how easily you can retrieve your password.
JENPAUH Application Form Status
As mentioned before, the application form filling includes four steps – Registration, Filling Up of the Application Form Uploading of the Image, Fees Payment. After the completion of each step, the candidates can check their application form status. Hence, the step by step procedure to check the WBJEEB Application Status 2020 is as follows-
- Click on the “Already Registered Candidates Log In”
- Log In using the Application Number and Password and security pin and enter
- Click on “Sign In”
- On the left side of the screen, you will find a link to check the Application Status and click on the link.
- Hence, the next page, you will get all the steps that you have completed and the steps you need to complete.
JENPAUH Application Form 2020 – Correction
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination offers a facility to correct your Application Form. This will be your one time opportunity to modify the details you want to change. You cannot make changes in the following details-
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
Highlights of JENPAUH Application Form 2020
Well, the Highlights of JENPAUH 2020 Online Form is as follows-
- The Mode of Application Form Filling is Online.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be applicable to submit the forms.
- No application form will be accepted after the due date.
- The Exam date will be updated on the official website.
Summary of JENPAUH/ JENPAS-UG Application Form 2020
|Name of the Exam||JENPAUH 2020|
|Name of the Conducting Body||WBJEEB- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Application Form Dates||– To Be Announced –|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Application Fee Charges||Rs 500 + Transaction Charges|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||– To Be Announced –|
The application form will be available for a limited period of time. Thus, candidates should check out the concerned sites regularly. Further, note that the authorities will release admit card of candidates who will submit their forms successfully. Therefore, make sure that you fill and submit your form on time.