JENPAUH Application Form 2021 (registration) is now over. However, the form correction process has been started on 16th April 2021. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Board is the main conducting body. Candidates have to visit the official website of the conducting board to apply. In addition, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria carefully. The aspirants of Nursing, Paramedical, and Allied Sciences courses can apply. In this article, we have covered the following details about the JENPAS 2021 which include – Dates, Application Form Procedure, Exam Fees and Centre details, Image Specifications details, and much more. Therefore, if you are willing to apply, then go through all the details properly.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board has started the application form correction process of JENPAS-UG. Click here to make changes in the application form.
JENPAUH Application Form 2021
JENPAS-UG Application Form has to be filled and submitted via online mode only. Moreover, for applying, a candidate should have a valid phone number and email ID. Note that all further communications are done through the provided ID and number. Thus, candidates should make sure that they provide the correct information. Further, WBJEEB cannot be held responsible for the non-receipt of any communication if the candidate has provided either an incorrect number or an email ID. In addition, the complete schedule of the exam is given down below.
|Events of JENPAUH 2021||Scheduled Dates|
|The Release of the WBJEEB Official Notification||12th March 2021|
|Starting Date of the Online Application of JENPAUH 2021||12th March 2021|
|Last Date of Filling the Application Form||15th March 2021 (5 pm)|
|Form Correction||16th April 2021|
|Last Date to Download the Confirmation Page||–|
|Date of JENPAUH Entrance Exam 2021||04th July 2021|
Well, before filling the application form, it is very necessary and mandatory that you fulfill all the eligibility conditions. The Eligibility Criteria includes age, educational qualifications, nationality, etc. The selection of the candidates is also done on the basis of the eligibility criteria. Thus, you can see that the WEBJEEB Eligibility Criteria 2021 is the first stage for the Admission Process of JENPAUH 2021. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The Nationality of the Applicant must be Indian.
- The Minimum Age of the Candidate must be 17 years.
- For B.A.S.L.P, the candidate should be of 25 years.
As the Educational Qualifications are considered, the criteria for JENPAUH Educational Qualifications are different for each course you are applying for. The course-wise eligibility criteria as prescribed by the board are mentioned below.
For B.Sc Nursing
- Only female candidates can apply for this course.
- They also must have passed the 10+2 Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or from any other recognized Board.
- The Minimum Marks for the candidate are 45% for General Category and 40% for SC/ST Category.
- They must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as their compulsory subjects.
- They must have passed both the Practical and Theory sections.
For BPT (Bachelor in Physiotherapy)
- The Applicants must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or from any other recognized Board.
- Must have passed both Theory and Practical.
For BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology, Speech-Language Pathology)
- For this course, the candidates must have passed 10+2 with a science stream from a recognized Board.
- The minimum qualifying percentile for General Category Candidates is 50%, and for reserved category, the qualifying marks are 45%.
Instructions Before Filling the JENPAUH Online Form
Well, before filling the WBJEEB Form 2021, the applicants must check and go through all the instructions carefully. This is because it helps you in submitting the form easily without any obstructions. Hence, we have listed out some of the important details that will help you to fill the form successfully.
- Firstly, check the Internet Connection. You need to have a Good Internet Connection so as to avoid interruption while filling the online form.
- Then, check the Browser Compatibility. The JENPAUH Application Form is compatible with Internet Explorer 8.0 or above/ Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome. However, it is as per last year’s record, it may change this year. We will inform you regarding the changes if any.
- Keep all your documents (photograph and signature) ready as per the specifications.
- Read the Information Bulletin carefully.
- Make sure that you provide all the information correctly. The details will be checked at the time of Counselling and Admission.
- Make the Payment of the Online Form before the end date.
Hence, at last, we advise submitting your application form successfully before the closing date. Candidates submitting the form after the given date will not be entertained.
WBJEEB JENPAUH/ JENPAS-UG Application Form
Now that you have got all the details regarding the JENPAUH Eligibility Criteria, now you need to ask a question yourself. Whether you are fit for it or not?. If you are fit for it, then you are successfully eligible for the Application Form Filling. The JENPAUH Application Form 2021, shall be valid for the Nursing related courses (B.SC, BASLP, and BPT, and other courses). The Admission Process is organized by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.
In addition, the Application Form includes all the details about the candidate and the course for which he/ she is applying for. Thus, the stages of the application form are as follows:
- Filling of other details
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- Payment of the JENPAUH Application Form Fees and
- Final Submission of JENPAUH Admission Form 2021
How to Apply for JENPAUH Application Form 2021?
The mode of the JENPAS Application Form is online. Hence, to ensure that the students do not face any difficulty, the step-by-step guide to apply is provided below. Candidates must complete each stage to apply successfully. Further, the steps to fill and submit the online form successfully are as follows:
This is the First Stage of the JENPAUH Application Form Process. To apply, you have to visit the official website- www.wbjeeb.in. Then on the topmost section of the Homepage, select JENPAUH and click on the “Fill Online Application Now” Link. After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to a new page.
If You Have Already Registered
Thus, if you are already a new user, then you have to enter the following details –
- Application Form Name
- Application Form Number
- Security Pin and Sign In
If You are New User
Well, if you are a new user, then enter the form for which you want to apply and click on “Apply”.
Go through the Information Bulletin of JENPAUH carefully and select the “I have understood all the Instructions” option. In the Registration Process, you need to enter the following details-
Personal Details (As registered in Class 12th)
- Name of the Candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Identification Type / Valid Identity Proof
- Identity Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- E-mail ID
- Landline Number with STD Code / Any other Contact Number
- Locality (optional)
- Mobile Number
- Choose Password
- Security Question
- Security Answer
Hence, after entering all the above-mentioned details, now enter the security pin (case-sensitive) and submit the JENPAS Registration Form 2021. Once the registration is done successfully, the Registration ID and Password will be sent on their registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID. After the submission of the details, verify all the details by clicking a tick on the boxes. Accept the declaration and submit the form finally. Hence, the application form registration is now completed.
Stage -II Filling The Rest of the Details
Now after receiving the Registration ID and Password, log in using the credentials. In this section, you have to choose the examination center and educational qualification details. Thus, you need to choose the examination centers from the given below options. Candidates can opt for up to two exam centers.
Stage-III Upload Photograph and Signature
After entering your personal, educational, and examination center details, proceed to upload the photograph and signature. The images must be scanned and must be in JPEG Format. Partial Uploading of Images is not allowed, which means that you have to upload the images at one go. Make sure that you keep multiple numbers of copies of the photograph, as during further admission processes these will be required.
|Image Format||JPG / JPEG||JPG / JPEG|
|File Size||3 Kb to 100 Kb||3 Kb to 30 Kb|
|Dimensions||4 Cm X 3 Cm||4 Cm X 1.5 Cm|
Stage-IV Make the Payment of the Application Fees
Thus, in this stage, you have to make the payment of the JENPAUH Application Fees for the Academic Session 2021-22. The Mode of the Application fee payment is online and is non-refundable. Candidates have to submit a sum of Rs. 500/- plus the Bank’s Service Charges. The Mode of making the payment is Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/and Internet Banking. The applicants must check the payment status until the confirmation of the payment is displayed on the screen. Note that the provided information is as per last years’ information brochure.
Stage-V Final Submission of the JENPAUH Application Form 2021
After entering and uploading all the details and documents, finally, click on the submit option to confirm your submission. Therefore, keep a printout copy of the JENPAUH Online Form 2021 for future reference.
Check – UPSMFAC 2021
JENPAUH/ JENPAS Application Form Correction
JENPAUH Application Form Correction procedure starts after all the application forms are received. Candidates must note that in the Application Form correction, not all the fields are editable. There are limitations to that. Details once locked cannot be changed further. Therefore, the applicants must make sure that they submit the correct details in the application form. Further, candidates cannot make changes in the following fields-
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
How To Make Corrections in JENPAUH 2021 Online Admission Form?
The step by step procedure to make corrections in the application form is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of JENPAS- www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- Enter the details – Application Form, Application Form Number, Password, and Security Pin and click on the submit option.
- Make the corrections that you want to make and submit the application form.
There are no charges for JENPAUH 2021 Form Correction. Make sure that you submit the form before the last date.
Check Other Related Links:
What If You have Forgot JENPAUH 2021 Application Number?
Well, there are many cases, where we tend to misplace our details. Therefore, if you have forgotten your WBJEEB Application Number 2021, then you can easily retrieve it back. All you have to do is follow the following steps-
- Visit the Official Website of WBJEEB
- Click on the Application Form Link
- Now, click on the Application Number Forgot Option.
- Enter your Application Form- for which you have applied for.
- Enter following details – Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, and Security Pin
- Click on Get Application Number.
- Your Application Number of JENPAUH 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Save it for future reference
What If You Have Forgotten Your JENPAUH/ JENPAS Password?
If in case, you have forgotten your JENPAUH Password, then you can retrieve it back easily. The steps to retrieve your forgotten password for JENPAUH Application Form 2021 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of WBJEEB
- Click on the Application Form Link
- Click on “Forgot Password Option”
- Now select any one from the following options –
- Using Security Question and its answer at the time of form filling
- Using Verification Code via sending a text message on your Registered Mobile Number and
- Providing a Reset Link vis E-Mail ID
- Hence, after choosing the options click on the submit option and you are done.
- Your password will be sent to your registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
Therefore, you can see how easily you can retrieve your password.
JENPAUH Application Form Status
As mentioned before, the application form filling includes four steps – Registration, Filling Up of the Application Form Uploading of the Image, Fees Payment. After the completion of each step, the candidates can check their application form status. Hence, the step by step procedure to check the WBJEEB Application Status 2021 is as follows-
- Click on the “Already Registered Candidates Log In”
- Log In using the Application Number and Password and security pin and enter
- Click on “Sign In”
- On the left side of the screen, you will find a link to check the Application Status and click on the link.
- Hence, the next page, you will get all the steps that you have completed and the steps you need to complete.
JENPAUH 2021 Exam Centres
The JENPAUH Exam Centres will be available only in the cities of West Bengal State. The option to choose the Exam Centre will be available at the time of filling the application form. You can choose up to 2 exam centers available on the list. Thus, the list of WBJEEB JENPAUH 2021 Exam Centres is as follows. Note that this list is as per the last years’ record. If any of the changes will be made for the 2021 Exam, then we will update that out here.
|Kolkata – Salt/North Lake||Berhampur|
|Kolkata – South||Kalyani|
Highlights of JENPAUH Application Form 2021
Well, the Highlights of the JENPAUH 2021 Online Form is as follows-
- The Mode of Application Form Filling is Online.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be applicable to submit the forms.
- No application form will be accepted after the due date.
- The Exam date will be updated on the official website.
JENPAS Syllabus 2021
The exam will be based on the syllabus of the 11th and 12th classes. Thus, the standard of the questions will be the same as that of the mentioned classes. Candidates should thus refer to their mentioned class books. Further, note that the board from which you have passed should be under the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education.
Summary of JENPAUH/ JENPAS-UG Application Form 2021
|Name of the Exam||JENPAUH 2021|
|Name of the Conducting Body||WBJEEB- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Application Fee Charges||Rs 500 + Transaction Charges|