The GNM Merit List 2019 is now available online for Uttarakhand Medical Education University. The full form of GNM is General Midwifery and Nursing. Candidates who have appeared the GNM Nursing Entrance Exam will be eligible to check the Merit List. However, the merit list will contain the name of those candidates who have scored more than the minimum qualifying marks in their12th Exam and GNM 2019 Nursing Entrance Exam. On the basis of the GNM Nursing Merit List, candidates will be eligible to appear in the GNM Counselling Round. The merit list will be available in PDF Format so that it will be easy for the candidates to download.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The selection of the candidates in the Nursing Training centers will be done on the basis of the State Level Merit List that conducts the GNM Nursing Exam. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details about the GNM Nursing Merit List, dates, and other details. The Admission into General Nursing and Midwifery will be conducted by each state separately. Hence, to know more about the Merit List and Result, read the article further. The Result of the GNM 2019 Nursing will be available online on the official website of the respective website of the College.
- The Uttarakhand Medical Education University (Hemwati Nandan Bhaguna) has released the waiting list of the ANM and GNM 2018-19. The waiting lists for the Uttarakhand GNM/ANM Mop-Up Round List is available in Category Wise. The Seat Matrix is also available on the official website. The Links are provided below.
- Odisha GNM Merit List for 2018-19 is also available. The Common Merit List for the candidates for GNM 2018-19 is available on the website link provided below.
GNM Merit List 2019 – Tentative Dates
The General Nursing and Midwifery Merit Lists will be available online. The Merit List dates will be available on the official website of the college or the Training Institute conducting the GNM Admission.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Date of the Examination||June/July 2019|
|The release of the Merit List||First Week of August 2019|
|First Round of Counselling||Second Week of August 2019|
|Second Round of Counselling||Third Week of August 2019|
|Third Round Of Counselling||First Week of September 2019|
|Mop-Up/Open Round Counselling||Second Week of September 2019|
Candidates must note that these dates are tentative. Each College/Institute will have a separate date schedule for conducting their own GNM Counselling. We will update it here as per the notifications.
State-Wise & District Wise GNM Merit List 2019
Each state conducts its own separate procedure for the selection of the eligible candidates to General Nursing and Midwifery. Find the detail in the tabular format below:
|WB GNM Merit List 2018||www.wbhealth.gov.in|
|Haryana GNM Merit List 2018||www.hrynursingadmissions.com.|
|Uttarakhand GNM Merit List 2018-19||www.hnbumu.ac.in.|
|Rajasthan GNM Merit List 2018||www.rajgnm.in|
|Odisha GNM Merit Kist 2018-19||www.dodhisha.nic.in|
Candidates are advised to check the official website to get the daily updates and notifications regarding the admission process of GNM 2019.
GNM Merit List 2019
The General Nursing and Midwifery Merit List 2019 will be released online. The Nursing Council Department of each state conducts the selection procedure. Candidates who have filled the GNM Application Form 2019 successfully will be eligible to check the GNM Merit List Result 2019. The Merit list will be available on the basis of the academic information provided at the time of filling the application form. There will be two types of Merit List available- Overall Merit List and Category-Wise Merit List. The GNM Merit List 2019 will contain the name of the candidate, rank of the candidate and the aggregate marks on the basis of which candidate is selected.
The Merit List of General Nursing and Midwifery will be available in descending order. Candidates who got the first rank will be positioned on the first of the Merit List. If more than two candidates score the same number of marks, then a Tie-Breaking Method will be used, which we will be going to explain in the next section.
How does GNM release its Merit List 2019?
This is a very tricky question, candidates usually get confused with its release and examination schedule. The GNM is an Entrance Exam that is conducted by each and every state separately. Candidates have to apply for that and the GNM Merit List is also available online for each state separately, That means, that the State releases its own merit list for GNM Nursing Admission 2019.
Like for an Example, if you have applied for GNM Nursing for West Bengal State, then the WB State will release its own GNM/ANM Merit List on its official website. You can visit their website and check for the result through their Merit List Sheet. As soon as any state will release its merit list for General Nursing and Midwifery, we will provide you the link along with the instructions to check.
The Procedure to Check GNM Merit List 2019 Final
The step by step process to check the GNM 2019 Merit List Final Result is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of the respective state college you have applied.
- The Link to every state GNM Merit List 2019 will be available in the article, once the merit list is available.
- Now, provide the required login credentials
- The GNM Nursing Merit List will be available in the PDF Format. Check your name by clicking Ctrl+F and type your name to search.
- Download and take the printout of the Merit List.
Details Mentioned on GNM Merit List 2019
Each State GNM Merit List 2019, will contain the following details printed on the Merit List-
- Name of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Status of the Applicant
- Merit Point
- Physically Handicapped Status of the Applicant
Tie-Breaking Criteria in GNM Counselling 2019
If two or number of candidates have the same number of marks, then the tie-breaking criteria will be applied.
The Tie-Breaking Criteria comprises of the following-
- Applicants with higher marks in Biology will get a Higher Rank.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidate with less number of wrong answers will get a higher rank.
- Even after that, the tie still exists, then the candidate older in age will get a Higher Rank.
- If the tie still persists, then the applicant with more marks in aggregate will receive a Higher Rank.
The Making of GNM Merit List 2019
The GNM Nursing Rank List will be prepared on the basis of the academic marks in Class 12th. The merit list for each state will be released online. However, you can get the merit list of all the state college here. The GNM Nursing 2019 Merit List Result will be available in the PDF Format. There will be an overall merit list of GNM as well as separate category Merit List. The selection process for GNM Training will vary from college to college.
The process of Calculation for Preparing for GNM Merit List 2019
For including a candidate’s name on the merit list, the examination authority will calculate the aggregate marks scored in the Higher Secondary Class. The scores will be calculated on the basis of the marks obtained in all the compulsory subjects.
The Formula for calculating the total aggregate marks is as follows-
Total Marks = Language Subjects + Best 3 Subjects
What are the Documents Required at the Time of Admission?
The list of the documents that are required at the time of the Document Verification or GNM Nursing Admission is as follows-
- Printout Copy of the GNM Nursing Application Form 2019
- Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate of Class 10th
- Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate of Class 12th
- Certificate/Admit Card of the last qualifying examination.
- Physically Challenged Certificate (if applicable)
- School Leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size Photograph – Two Numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Candidates can check GNM Merit List 2019 of all the states. The Merit List will be available online. You can also check the GNM 2019 Nursing Admit Card, and GNM Question Paper, and the GNM Syllabus here. If you have any queries regarding the admission process, then please comment on the section below.