GNM Merit List Result 2020: The CPPNET 2020 Merit List has been published. The link to download the rank list is provided below. Candidates’ can check out the link given below to download the rank list and to check whether they are eligible for admission or not. Candidates who have appeared in the GNM Nursing Entrance Exam will be eligible to check the Merit List. However, the merit list will contain the name of those candidates who have scored more than the minimum qualifying marks in their 12th Exam and GNM 2020 Nursing Entrance Exam. On the basis of the GNM Merit List Result 2020, candidates will be eligible to appear in the Counselling Round. The merit list will be available in PDF Format so that it will be easy for the candidates to download. For more details regarding the merit list, cut off marks, and the selection procedure, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- UP CPNET (CPPNET) 2020 Merit List and the Scorecard has been released. The rank letter can also be downloaded by the merit list students.
- Kerala GNM 2020 Merit List pdf has been released category-wise. The merit students are further eligible for counselling round. – Check Kerala GNM Rank List
- Odisha GNM/ ANM 2020 Final Rank List has been released in pdf format after the verification process. In addition, only the merit list students are further eligible for the counselling. The rank list has been released separately for GNM/ ANM Course.
- Manipur GNM 2020 Supplementary Examination Result has been declared via online mode. Check your results now.
- Haryana GNM/ ANM Provisional Round-1 Rank List has been released in PDF format. These candidates can further enter their choices on 23rd October 2020. The seats will be allotted to the students after the rounds of counselling. – Download Haryana GNM/ANM Rank List
- Rajasthan GNM Final Merit List has been published along with the cutoff list. The list of students who are ineligible for counselling has also been made available. In addition, the rounds of counselling will begin soon. – Check Final Merit List
- Gujarat Nursing 2020 Merit List has been released category-wise. Candidates can check out the rank list to know whether they are eligible for further admission rounds or not. – Gujarat Nursing Merit List
- Final Merit List of WB GNM/ ANM has been released separately for both the male and female candidates. The admission will be granted as per the final merit list- WB GNM/ ANM Final Merit List
- WB GNM/ ANM 2020 Final Merit List release date has been revised due to unavoidable circumstances. Moreover, the complete revised schedule has been released. – Check Official Notice
- AP General Nursing and Midwifery Result is declared. Check now
- MP GNM Third Year Result declared. Check the result at mpnrc.org or click here
WB Health GNM/ANM Final 2020 Merit List – Revised Schedule
|Provisional Merit List||17th August 2020|
|The Release of the Final Rank List according to the marks/scores|
17th September 2020
|Release of the First Round Seat Allotment at respective Training School|
21st September 2020
|First Round Admission Date||22nd to 24th September 2020|
|The Release of the Seat Matrix for Second Round Counselling||27th September 2020|
|The Release of the Second Round Allotment of Seat at respective nursing training schools||03rd October 2020|
|The Release of 2nd Round Admission Date||6th to 10th October 2020|
|The Release of the Seat Matrix for Mop-Up Round Counselling||10th October 2020|
|Mop-Up Round Counselling and Allotment of Seat from Swasthya Bhawan||14th October 2020|
|The Release of Mop-Up Admission Date||16th to 17th October 2020|
|Reporting of the Candidate to the Allotted Institute||02nd November 2020|
|Commencement of Course||03rd November 2020|
Check – Telangana GNM Merit List 2020
State-Wise & District Wise ANM Nursing Previous Years’ Merit Lists
Each state conducts its own separate procedure for the selection of the eligible candidates to General Nursing and Midwifery. However, the format of the merit list is pretty much the same. The candidates appearing for the exam can check out these lists.
- Provisional Odisha 2019 B.Sc Nursing Merit List pdf
- Merit List for Verification of GNM Course
- Applicants Notice for WB GNM 2019
- ANM WB Final Merit List
- GNM Final Merit List 2019
- Revised Provisional Combined Merit List for GNM Course (Male)
- Revised Combined Provisional Merit List for GNM (Female Candidates)
- Combined Provisional Merit List for WB ANM (R) Course
Download WB ANM(R)/GNM Nursing Final Merit List
|ANM (R) Final Rank List||GNM Male Final Rank List|
|GNM Female Final Rank List|
Check – Gujarat Nursing Counselling 2020
|WB GNM Merit List||www.wbhealth.gov.in|
|UP NHM Merit List||www.upums.gov.in|
|HPU B.Sc Nursing Merit List|
|Haryana ANM Merit List||www.dmeharyana.org|
|Uttarakhand GNM Merit List||www.hnbumu.ac.in.|
|Rajasthan GNM Merit List||www.rajgnm.in|
|Odisha GNM and Merit List||www.dodhisha.nic.in|
|Meghalaya GNM Merit List||www.nhrmmeghalaya.nic.in|
|Delhi GNM Merit List||www.delhinursingcouncil.com|
|Karnataka GNM Merit List||www.ksnc.in|
|Chattisgarh GNM Merit List||www.cgdme.co.in|
|Maharashtra GNM Merit List||www.maharashtranursingcouncil.org|
|Punjab GNM Nursing Merit List||www.bfuhs.ac.in|
|IOCL GNM Nursing Merit List||www.iocl.com|
|Kerala GNM Merit List pdf|
|Gujarat Nursing Merit List||www.medadmgujarat.in|
|NEIGRIHMS Nursing Merit List|
Candidates are advised to check the official website to get the daily updates and notifications regarding the admission process of GNM 2020.
List of WB GNM/ ANM 2020 Nursing Verification Centers
GNM/ANM Verification Letter 2020 – Download Here
The West Bengal Verification Letter is the confirmation letter that is required at the time of the counselling. The letter will be available online. Candidates have to carry the letter at the time of the counselling along with the other documents. The link will be activated after the release of the merit list.
How to Download GNM and ANM Verification Letter 2020?
The Step by Step Process to download the GNM Nursing 2020 Verification Letter is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the conducting body.
- Enter your User ID, Password, and Captcha Code
- Click on the submit button
- The details will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout and submit the letter along with the documents that are listed in the notification.
The Notification has to be submitted to respective address details mentioned in the WB Nursing Notification 2020.
Candidates selected for the WB GNM and ANM Nursing Verification 2019
The WB Health Department has released a new merit list of the candidates who have been shortlisted for the verification process. Click on the respective links to check your name.
- Merit List for Verification GNM (Female)
- Verification Merit List for GNM (Male)
- Merit List for Verification for ANM (Female)
How to Check Your Name in the WB GNM/ANM 2020 Verification List?
Okay, so there are many candidates who have been selected for the GNM/ANM Verification Process. So here, are the steps to check whether you are shortlisted or not for the process.
- After downloading the list, press Ctrl+F and write your name
- After mentioning your name, click on the enter
- If your name is on the list, then it will be highlighted on the page.
List of Details available in the WB Nursing Verification List
The details that are available on the verification list of West Bengal Health Nursing Verification List are as follows-
- Application Form Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Combined Rank
- Caste/Category Rank
- CD Rank
- Orphan Rank
- PWD Rank
GNM Selection Procedure 2020
The selection of the candidates in the Nursing Training centers will be done on the basis of the State Level Merit List that conducts the GNM Nursing Exam. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details about the GNM Nursing Merit List, dates, and other details. The Admission into General Nursing and Midwifery will be conducted by each state separately. Hence, to know more about the Merit List and Result, read the article further. The Result of the GNM 2020 Nursing will be available online on the official website of the respective website of the College.
General Nursing and Midwifery Merit List 2020 Release Dates – Upcoming State GNMs
Here, we have listed out the State GNM Merit List Release Dates. Candidates can get an idea of when the rank list will publish.
|State GNM||Merit List Release Dates|
|Gujarat Nursing Merit List||– September 2020 –|
|UP ANM Merit List 2020||– September 2020 –|
|WB GNM Final Merit List 2020|
12th September 2020
|MP GNTST/PNST Merit List Result 2020|
|Jharkhand Nursing Merit List 2020|
|Uttarakhand GNM Merit List 2020|
Check – Uttarakhand GNM Counselling
UP Health GNM Training 2020
The Uttar Pradesh Health GNM Training will start in August 2020. The Online Application will be available on the official website of UP Health which is- www.uphealth.up.nic.in and healthcasup.gov.in. The Merit List will be available in the month of September 2020. The Selection of the candidates will be done through the Merit List. The Age Limit of the Candidate must be 17 to 35 years old. The Educational Qualification must be 10+2 with Biology as a compulsory subject.
However, the mode of the application form will be online. 15% Seats are reserved for the ANR having 5 years of experience in the NRM/NHM/UP Health Department. The Cost of the Application Fees is Rs 200/- for General Category Candidates and Rs 100/- for Reserved Category Candidates. Lastly, a total of 2853 seats are reserved for ANM and GNM Courses.
MCD Delhi Nursing 2020 Result
The Municipal Corporation of Delhi will declare the result in the month of September 2020. However, the result will be available online. The Applicants can check the result on the official website of MCD. You can also check the result on the Notice Board of Hindu Rao Hospital, Kasturba Hospital, and Swami Dayanand Hospital. The result will be available in the form of Merit List.
WB General Midwifery Merit List 2020
The West Bengal Merit List for General Nursing Midwifery will be out soon after all the applications will be received by the officials. However, candidates can check our website for the latest updates and notifications. The West Bengal Health Department is the main conducting body. The Selection Process of WB GNM does not include a written test. The selection will be on the basis of the 12th class marks. The Merit List will be available category-wise. Hence, the Merit List will be released online on the official website of www.wbhealth.gov.in.
UP NHM Job Position and Salary 2020
|Position Name||INR (PM)||Position Name||in INR (PM)|
|ANM||Rs 12,128||Physiotherapist||Rs 20,000|
|Staff Nurse||Rs 20,013||Lab Technician||Rs 11,583|
|OT Technician||Rs 20,000||Staff Nurse||Rs 18,191|
|Staff nurse||Rs18,150||Pharmacist||Rs 18,191|
|Staff Nurse||Rs 18,150||Lab Technician||Rs 13,010|
|Staff Nurse||Rs 18,150||ANM||Rs 10,395|
|Senior Lab Technician||Rs 25, 468||Nurse Mentor||Rs 36,750|
|Lab Technician||Rs 17,333||Staff Nurse||RS 30,000|
|Lab Technician (Division Level)||RS 20,000||Staff Nurse||Rs 20,000|
|GNM||Rs 18,000||Lab Technician||Rs 15,000|
|Lab Technician||Rs 18,000||Pharmacist||Rs 18,000|
|Staff Nurse||Rs 18,000||OT Technician||Rs 16,000|
|Ophthalmic Assistant||Rs 12,000||Staff Nurse||Rs 30,000|
|Nurse – In-charge||Rs 32,000||–||–|
GNM Merit List 2020
The Nursing Council Department of each state conducts the selection procedure. Candidates who have filled the GNM Application Form 2020 successfully will be eligible to check the GNM Merit List Result 2020. The Merit list will be available on the basis of the academic information provided at the time of filling the application form. There will be two types of Merit List available- Overall Merit List and Category-Wise Merit List. The GNM List 2020 will contain the name of the candidate, rank of the candidate and the aggregate marks on the basis of which candidate is selected.
The Merit List of General Nursing and Midwifery will be available in descending order. Candidates who got the first rank will be positioned on the first of the Merit List. If more than two candidates score the same number of marks, then a Tie-Breaking Method will be used, which we will be going to explain in the next section.
How does GNM release its Rank List 2020?
This is a very tricky question, candidates usually get confused with its release and examination schedule. The GNM is an Entrance Exam that is conducted by each and every state separately. Candidates have to apply for that and the GNM Merit List is also available online for each state separately, That means, that the State releases its own merit list for GNM Nursing Admission 2020.
Like for example, if you have applied for Nursing for West Bengal State, then the WB State will release its own GNM/ANM Merit List on its official website. You can visit their website and check for the result through their Merit List Sheet. As soon as any state will release its merit list for General Nursing and Midwifery, we will provide you the link along with the instructions to check.
The Procedure to Check Nursing Merit List 2020 Final
The step by step process to check the GNM 2020 Merit List Final Result is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of the respective state college you have applied.
- The Link to every state GNM Merit List 2020 will be available in the article, once the merit list is available.
- Now, provide the required login credentials
- The Nursing Merit List will be available in the PDF Format. Check your name by clicking Ctrl+F and type your name to search.
- Download and take the printout of the Merit List.
Details Mentioned on the Final Merit List of GNM 2020
Each State General Nursing Merit List 2020, will contain the following details printed on the Merit List-
- Name of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Status of the Applicant
- Merit Point
- Percentage of English Including Best Three Subjects
- Physically Handicapped Status of the Applicant
If two or a number of candidates have the same number of marks, then the tie-breaking criteria will be applied.
The Tie-Breaking Criteria comprises of the following-
- Applicants with higher marks in Biology will get a Higher Rank.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidate with less number of wrong answers will get a higher rank.
- Even after that, the tie still exists, then the candidate older in age will get a Higher Rank.
- If the tie still persists, then the applicant with more marks in aggregate will receive a Higher Rank.
The Making of General Midwifery Merit List 2020
The GNM Nursing Rank List will be prepared on the basis of the academic marks in Class 12th. The merit list for each state will be released online. However, you can get the merit list of all the state colleges here. The General Nursing Midwifery Nursing 2020 Merit List Result will be available in the PDF Format. There will be an overall merit list of GNM as well as a separate category Rank List. The selection process for GNM Allocation and Training will vary from college to college.
The process of Calculation for Preparing the Merit List 2020
For including a candidate’s name on the merit list, the examination authority will calculate the aggregate marks scored in the Higher Secondary Class. The scores will be calculated on the basis of the marks obtained in all the compulsory subjects.
The Formula for calculating the total aggregate marks is as follows-
Total Marks = Language Subjects + Best 3 Subjects
What are the Documents Required at the Time of Admission?
Candidates have to carry the following documents at the time of GNM Nursing Admission 2020-20.
- Printout Copy of the GNM Nursing Application Form 2020
- Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate of Class 10th
- Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate of Class 12th
- Certificate/Admit Card of the last qualifying examination.
- Physically Challenged Certificate (if applicable)
- School Leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size Photograph – Two Numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Bonafide Certificate
- TSP/Seheria Caste Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Valid Registration Slip from concerned Board/Council
- Marriage Certificate
- Ex-Servicemen Proof
- Widow Certificate
- Sports Person Proof
- Affidavit (in attached format)
Complete Details of GNM/ANM Counselling Process 2020
The GNM Counselling and Verification is the last round of the admission process. The WB Medical and Document Verification Process will not be held on Saturdays and Sundays. Candidates whose name is on the verification list will have to physically present at the Verification Center. Thus, the selected applicants have to bring the following documents (self-attested) to the center.
- WB GNM and ANM Nursing Verification Letter
- All Educational Qualifications and Date of Birth Documents
- Medically Fit Certificate
- Residential Certificate