The GNM Merit List 2019 of West Bengal is now available. The Verification Process has been started. The Merit List is available for both ANM and GNM Courses. It is a combined Provisional Merit List on the basis of the marks of 10th and 12th. However, the category-wise merit list and venue for the provisional verification and format for the Medical Check-up will be released today (9th July 2019). The WB Health Department will release the merit list on its official website. The UP GNM 2018 Merit List will be released soon. The full form of GNM is General Midwifery and Nursing. The Merit List for WB Health GNM is available online. We will update the Merit List of all upcoming State GNM’s.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates who have appeared the GNM Nursing Entrance Exam will be eligible to check the Merit List. However, the merit list will contain the name of those candidates who have scored more than the minimum qualifying marks in their 12th Exam and GNM 2019 Nursing Entrance Exam. On the basis of the GNM Nursing Merit List, candidates will be eligible to appear in the GNM Counselling Round. The merit list will be available in PDF Format so that it will be easy for the candidates to download.
Complete Details of GNM/ANM Counselling Process 2019
The West Bengal GNM Counselling and Verification both Documents and Medical will start from 11th July to 22nd July 2019. The verification process will start from 10 am to 4 pm. The WB Medical and Document Verification Process will not be held on Saturdays and Sundays. Candidates whose name is on the verification list will have to physically present at the Verification Center. Thus, the selected applicants have to bring the following documents (self-attested) to the center.
- WB GNM and ANM Nursing Verification Letter – Link available here to download
- All Educational Qualifications and Date of Birth Documents
- Medically Fit Certificate
- Residential Certificate
List of WB GNM/ ANM 2019 Nursing Verification Centers
Candidates have to report by 10:00 am to the respective centers mentioned here. Later after the verification process, the final merit list of the candidates will be published on 26th July 2019 (12 Noon).
- The GNM Nursing 2019 Verification Counselling Process starts from today (11th July 2019). The last date of the process is 22nd July 2019. Candidates have to report the respective colleges by 10:00 am. The GNM Document Verification and Medical Checkup will take place from 10 am to 4:00 pm. Candidates can check all the details here regarding the Verification, Merit List, etc.
- The WB GNM and ANM Health Department have released the Verification Letter for the shortlisted candidates. Check Official Notice here-
Note – Candidates have to download the verification letter and submit to the address/venue mentioned in the above official notification along with the prescribed documents.
WB GNM/ANM Verification Letter 2019 – Download Here
The WB GNM/ANM had released a notification regarding the counseling and verification of the documents. However, the link to download the verification letter is available here. The page for downloading the WB GNM 2019 Verification Letter looks like this –
How to Download WB Health GNM and ANM Verification Letter 2019?
The Step by Step Process to download the West Bengal Nursing 2019 Verification Letter is as follows-
- Click on the link mentioned down below.
- Enter your User ID, Password, and Captcha Code
- Click on the submit button
- The details will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout and submit the letter along with the documents that are listed in the notification.
The Notification has to be submitted to respective address details mentioned in the WB Nursing Notification 2019.
Download WB GNM/ANM Verification Letter 2019
Candidates selected for the WB GNM and ANM Nursing Verification 2019
The WB Health Department has released a new merit list of the candidates who have been shortlisted for the verification process. Click on the respective links to check your name.
- Merit List for Verification GNM (Female) – October 2019- September 2022
- Verification Merit List for GNM (Male) – October 2019- September 2022
- Merit List for Verification for ANM (Female) – October 2019- September 2021
How to Check Your Name in the WB GNM/ANM 2019 Verification List?
Okay, so there are many candidates who have been selected for the GNM/ANM Verification Process. So here, are the steps to check whether you are shortlisted or not for the process.
- After downloading the list, press Ctrl+F and write your name
- After mentioning your name, click on the enter
- If your name is on the list, then it will be highlighted on the page.
List of Details available in the WB Nursing Verification List
The details that are available on the verification list of West Bengal Health Nursing Verification List are as follows-
- Application Form Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Combined Rank
- Caste/Category Rank
- CD Rank
- Orphan Rank
- PWD Rank
The West Bengal Health Department has released the GNM/ANM Merit List 2019. Candidates can check the GNM Revised Merit List after the application form correction.
- Revised Provisional Combined Merit List 2019 for GNM Course (Male)
- Revised Combined Provisional Merit List for GNM (Female Candidates)
- Combined Provisional Merit List for WB ANM (R) Course
GNM Selection Procedure 2019
The selection of the candidates in the Nursing Training centers will be done on the basis of the State Level Merit List that conducts the GNM Nursing Exam. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details about the GNM Nursing Merit List, dates, and other details. The Admission into General Nursing and Midwifery will be conducted by each state separately. Hence, to know more about the Merit List and Result, read the article further. The Result of the GNM 2019 Nursing will be available online on the official website of the respective website of the College.
The West Bengal GNM Merit List 2019 will be released on 3rd July 2019. Check WB GNM/ANM Merit List 2019
- The Merit List for West Bengal GNM 2019 will be available offline on 3rd July 2019. The Application Form was available from 1st June to 17th June 2019.
- The Municipal Corporation of Delhi will announce the result in the month of September 2019. You can check the result on the Notice Board of Hindu Rao Hospital, Kasturba Hospital, and Swami Dayanand Hospital.
- UP NHM Result Declared on 6th March 2019. Link to check the result is given below.
- Rajasthan GNM Document Verification Process is now available. Check details here
- The Uttarakhand Medical Education University (Hemwati Nandan Bhaguna) has released the waiting list of the ANM and GNM 2018-19. The waiting lists for the Uttarakhand GNM/ANM Mop-Up Round List is available in Category Wise. The Seat Matrix is also available on the official website. The Links are provided below.
- Odisha GNM Merit List for 2018-19 is also available. The Common Merit List for the candidates for GNM 2018-19 is available on the website link provided below.
General Nursing and Midwifery Merit List 2019 Release Dates – Upcoming State GNMs
Here, we have listed out the State GNM Merit List Release Dates. Candidates can get an idea of when the rank list will publish.
|State GNM||Merit List Release Dates|
|WB GNM/ANM Merit List 2019||8th July 2019|
|Punjab GNM Merit List 2019||30th July 2019|
|MP GNTST/PNST Merit List Result 2019||Third Week of July 2019|
|Jharkhand Nursing Merit List 2019||Second Week of August 2019|
|Uttarakhand GNM Merit List 2019||August 2019|
GNM Merit List 2019 – Scheduled Dates
The General Nursing and Midwifery Merit Lists will be available offline and online. Candidates must visit the Nursing Office they have applied in order to check the Merit List. However, the WB GNM/ANM 2019 Rank List Dates are available here. Therefore, check the dates here.
|The Release of the Application Form||1st June to 17th June 2019|
|Application Correction Facility||1st to 3rd July 2019|
|The release of the Merit List|
|Name List and Document Verification Venue List||9th July 2019|
|Date of Verification and Medical Checkup||11th July to 22nd July 2019|
|The Release of the Final Merit List/Rank List||26th July 2019|
|First Round Seat Allotment||10th August 2019|
|First Round Admission Date||13th to 17th August 2019|
|Second Round List||21st August 2019|
|Second Round Seat Allotment||2nd September 2019|
|Admission Process of Second Round||4th to 6th September 2019|
|Mop-Up Round||9th September 2019|
|Publication of mop-up Round Seat allotment from Swasthya Bhavan||12th September 2019|
|Mop-up Round Admission||16th September 2019|
|Academic Session starts||1st October 2019|
UP Health GNM Training 2019
The Uttar Pradesh Health GNM Training will start in August 2019. The Online Application will be available in the official website of UP Health which is- www.uphealth.up.nic.in and healthcasup.gov.in. The Merit List will be available in the month of September 2019. The Selection of the candidates will be done through the Merit List. The Age Limit of the Candidate must be 17 to 35 years old. The Educational Qualification must be 10+2 with Biology as a compulsory subject.
Click to Visit the Official Website of www.uphealth.up.nic.in
However, the mode of the application form will be online. 15% Seats are reserved for the ANR having 5 years of experience in NRM/NHM/UP Health Department. The Cost of the Application Fees is Rs 200/- for General Category Candidates and Rs 100/- for Reserved Category Candidates. Lastly, a total of 2853 seats are reserved for ANM and GNM Courses.
MCD Delhi Nursing 2019 Result
The Municipal Corporation of Delhi will declare the result in the month of September 2019. However, the result will be available both offline and online. The Applicants can check the result on the official website of MCD. You can also check the result on the Notice Board of Hindu Rao Hospital, Kasturba Hospital, and Swami Dayanand Hospital. The result will be available in the form of Merit List. Click Here to Check the Result
WB General Midwifery Merit List 2019
The West Bengal Merit List for General Nursing Midwifery will be available soon. The dates are not yet announced. However, admission dates have been changed. The Admission will start from October onwards. It will be available soon on the website. However, candidates can check our website for the latest updates and notifications. The West Bengal Health Department is the main conducting body. The Selection Process of WB GNM does not include the written test. The selection will be on the basis of the 12th class marks. The Merit List will be available category-wise. The expected date of releasing the merit list is May 2019. The Merit List will be available offline as well. You can visit the Hospital where you have sent your application form.
Uttar Pradesh NHM Merit List 2019
The Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission has declared the UP NHM Result 2019. The Exam that was conducted on 9th September 2018 was canceled due to forgery in the mark sheet. However, the candidates who had appeared the exam on 27th January 2019 will be able to check the result now, as it was declared on 6th March 2019. The Result is declared online. To check your result, you need to provide your Application ID and Date of Birth.
To Check UP NHM Result 2019, Click Here
UP NHM Job Position and Salary 2019
|Position Name||INR (PM)||Position Name||in INR (PM)|
|ANM||Rs 12,128||Physiotherapist||Rs 20,000|
|Staff Nurse||Rs 20,013||Lab Technician||Rs 11,583|
|OT Technician||Rs 20,000||Staff Nurse||Rs 18,191|
|Staff nurse||Rs18,150||Pharmacist||Rs 18,191|
|StaffNurse||Rs 18,150||Lab Technician||Rs 13,010|
|Staff Nurse||Rs 18,150||ANM||Rs 10,395|
|Senior Lab Technician||Rs 25, 468||Nurse Mentor||Rs 36,750|
|Lab Technician||Rs 17,333||Staff Nurse||RS 30,000|
|Lab Technician (Division Level)||RS 20,000||Staff Nurse||Rs 20,000|
|GNM||Rs 18,000||Lab Technician||Rs 15,000|
|Lab Technician||Rs 18,000||Pharmacist||Rs 18,000|
|Staff Nurse||Rs 18,000||OT Technician||Rs 16,000|
|Ophthalmic Assistant||Rs 12,000||Staff Nurse||Rs 30,000|
|Nurse – In charge||Rs 32,000||–||–|
State-Wise & District Wise ANM Nursing Merit List 2019
Each state conducts its own separate procedure for the selection of the eligible candidates to General Nursing and Midwifery. Find the detail in the tabular format below:
|WB GNM Merit List 2018||www.wbhealth.gov.in|
|UP NHM Merit List 2019||Check Merit List Result|
|Haryana GNM Merit List 2018||www.dmeharyana.org|
|Uttarakhand GNM Merit List 2018-19||www.hnbumu.ac.in.|
|Rajasthan GNM Merit List 2018||www.rajgnm.in|
|Odisha GNM Merit Kist 2018-19||www.dodhisha.nic.in|
|Meghalaya GNM Merit List 2018-19||www.nhrmmeghalaya.nic.in|
|Delhi GNM Merit List 2018-19||www.delhinursingcouncil.com|
|Karnataka GNM Merit List 2018-19||www.ksnc.in|
|Chattisgarh GNM Merit List 2018-19||www.cgdme.co.in|
|Maharashtra GNM Merit List 2018-19||www.maharashtranursingcouncil.org|
Candidates are advised to check the official website to get the daily updates and notifications regarding the admission process of GNM 2019.
GNM Merit List 2019
The General Nursing and Midwifery Merit List 2019 will be released online. The Nursing Council Department of each state conducts the selection procedure. Candidates who have filled the GNM Application Form 2019 successfully will be eligible to check the GNM Merit List Result 2019. The Merit list will be available on the basis of the academic information provided at the time of filling the application form. There will be two types of Merit List available- Overall Merit List and Category-Wise Merit List. The GNM List 2019 will contain the name of the candidate, rank of the candidate and the aggregate marks on the basis of which candidate is selected.
The Merit List of General Nursing and Midwifery will be available in descending order. Candidates who got the first rank will be positioned on the first of the Merit List. If more than two candidates score the same number of marks, then a Tie-Breaking Method will be used, which we will be going to explain in the next section.
How does GNM release its Rank List 2019?
This is a very tricky question, candidates usually get confused with its release and examination schedule. The GNM is an Entrance Exam that is conducted by each and every state separately. Candidates have to apply for that and the GNM Merit List is also available online for each state separately, That means, that the State releases its own merit list for GNM Nursing Admission 2019.
Like for an Example, if you have applied for Nursing for West Bengal State, then the WB State will release its own GNM/ANM Merit List on its official website. You can visit their website and check for the result through their Merit List Sheet. As soon as any state will release its merit list for General Nursing and Midwifery, we will provide you the link along with the instructions to check.
The Procedure to Check Nursing Merit List 2019 Final
The step by step process to check the GNM 2019 Merit List Final Result is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of the respective state college you have applied.
- The Link to every state GNM Merit List 2019 will be available in the article, once the merit list is available.
- Now, provide the required login credentials
- The Nursing Merit List will be available in the PDF Format. Check your name by clicking Ctrl+F and type your name to search.
- Download and take the printout of the Merit List.
Details Mentioned on the Final Merit List of GNM 2019
Each State General Nursing Merit List 2019, will contain the following details printed on the Merit List-
- Name of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Status of the Applicant
- Merit Point
- Percentage of English Including Best Three Subjects
- Physically Handicapped Status of the Applicant
If two or number of candidates have the same number of marks, then the tie-breaking criteria will be applied.
The Tie-Breaking Criteria comprises of the following-
- Applicants with higher marks in Biology will get a Higher Rank.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidate with less number of wrong answers will get a higher rank.
- Even after that, the tie still exists, then the candidate older in age will get a Higher Rank.
- If the tie still persists, then the applicant with more marks in aggregate will receive a Higher Rank.
The Making of General Midwifery Merit List 2019
The GNM Nursing Rank List will be prepared on the basis of the academic marks in Class 12th. The merit list for each state will be released online. However, you can get the merit list of all the state college here. The General Nursing Midwifery Nursing 2019 Merit List Result will be available in the PDF Format. There will be an overall merit list of GNM as well as a separate category Merit List. The selection process for GNM Allocation and Training will vary from college to college.
The process of Calculation for Preparing the Merit List 2019
For including a candidate’s name on the merit list, the examination authority will calculate the aggregate marks scored in the Higher Secondary Class. The scores will be calculated on the basis of the marks obtained in all the compulsory subjects.
The Formula for calculating the total aggregate marks is as follows-
Total Marks = Language Subjects + Best 3 Subjects
What are the Documents Required at the Time of Admission?
The list of the documents that are required at the time of the Document Verification or GNM Nursing Admission is as follows-
- Printout Copy of the GNM Nursing Application Form 2019
- Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate of Class 10th
- Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate of Class 12th
- Certificate/Admit Card of the last qualifying examination.
- Physically Challenged Certificate (if applicable)
- School Leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size Photograph – Two Numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Bonafide Certificate
- TSP/Seheria Caste Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Valid Registration Slip from concerned Board/Council
- Marriage Certificate
- Ex-Servicemen Proof
- Widow Certificate
- Sports Person Proof
- Affidavit (in attached format)
Candidates can check Uttar Pradesh Merit List 2019 of all the states. The Merit List will be available online. You can also check the GNM 2019 Nursing Admit Card, and GNM Question Paper, and the GNM Syllabus here. If you have any queries regarding the admission process, then please comment on the section below.