IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Admission 2019 have started. The result will be declared soon. Check the procedure to download the result below. Moreover, the exam was conducted on 15 September 2019. The result may be declared in the form of merit list. The admission will be based on an entrance exam and interview round. IOCL GNM B.Sc 2019 Admission Exam will be of 90 minutes duration. Only unmarried females can apply. Moreover, selected candidates will get admission in Assam Oil School of Nursing, Digboi. For further details regarding B.Sc and GNM Admission at IOCL, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM/ANM Admission 2019
The application form is available online. Candidates can download it from the official site. Moreover, one candidate can apply for one course only. There are a limited number of seats for both of these courses. Note that one position is reserved for PH (OH) category in each course. These seats are for candidates with a locomotor disability to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity.
|Course Name||No. of Seats||Reservation|
|B.Sc Nursing||30||EWS-03, Unreserved-14, SC-02, ST-03,OBC-08|
|General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)||30||EWS-03, Unreserved-14, SC-02, ST-03, OBC-08|
Further, six (6) seats are available for Digboi Legislative Constituency. Candidates should have valid documents for claiming reserved seats. Therefore, make sure that you have all the required documents. Therefore, you should also have a fair idea about both the courses before opting for one. IOCL is offering 2 courses, which are as follows.
Check- HPU B.Sc Nursing 2019
- B.Sc Nursing- It is a 4 year-long regular course. You will have various career opportunities as a B.Sc graduate.
- General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)- This is a 3-year long course. It is a regular course which talks about healthcare and midwifery. Candidates will develop various useful skills during this course.
IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Merit List Result are not out yet. We will update you as soon as the result is declared.
- IOCL B.Sc and GNM Nursing Exam was held on 15 September 2019.
- IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM Application Form are now available. The last date to apply is 30th August 2019. The Mode of Submission of the application form is offline. Download IOCL 2019 Registration Form.
GNM and B.Sc Nursing Admission IOCL – Eligibility Criteria
Selected students will study at Assam Oil School of Nursing (AOSN). It is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. Before filling the form, make sure that you satisfy the eligibility criteria. It is important to satisfy the eligibility criteria for getting admission. Therefore, do check the below-given eligibility criteria.
- For B.Sc Nursing- Candidate should be 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Moreover, the candidate should also have English core / English elective in 10+2. An aggregate of 50% marks has to be there for General/ EWS/OBC category students. Further, qualification should be from a government recognized board under CBSE/AHSEC/SSCE/ICSE/HSCE.
- For GNM Course– HSSLC(10+2) with either science or arts is compulsory. Also, qualification should be from a government recognized board. Furthermore, a minimum aggregate of 40% is essential for General/OBC/EWS candidates. Also, SC/ST/PwBD category students should have a minimum 35% aggregate. Note that you should have passed all the subjects for being eligible. During the calculation of pass marks, grace marks will not be taken into consideration.
- Further, candidates possessing qualification such as B.E/B. Tech, LLB, MCA, MBA are not eligible.
- Age Limit- Candidate should be minimum of 17 years and maximum of 24 years on 31 December 2019. Age relaxation is applicable only for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD candidates. In support of proof of age, a certificate issued by the Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation is the only acceptable document.
- Lastly, The candidates who have undergone this course before or are still pursuing it are not eligible.
Check- GNM Nursing Admission 2019
IOCL GNM & B.Sc Nursing Selection Procedure
- The selection will be based on the performance in the Written Test and interview round. All the candidates need to acquire 40% marks. However, SC/ST/PwBD candidates have 5% relaxation.
- Candidate must be fit medically as per IOCL, Assam Oil Division Criteria. Note that obtaining minimum qualifying marks does not confer any right for being shortlisted. The selection will be based on the number of positions, ratio applied relative performance in respective categories.
- Personal Interviews will take place for each course by the Selection Committee.
- Moreover, in the case of two candidates for one position subject to scoring minimum qualifying marks in the written test. Furthermore, they have to attend a personal interview round.
- The seats will be filled solely at the discretion of management based on the suitability of candidates. Note that no claim will arise for seats that are not filled due to unsuitability.
- The final decision will be of the management. Thus, they are responsible for binding candidates on all matters such as eligibility or rejection of applications.
In case, the seats are vacant due to absence or unsuitability of reserve category candidates, uncategorized will get a chance. The distribution of seats will be on the basis of merit. Thus, IOCL 2019 GNM and B.Sc Nursing Merit List should be checked.
IOCL GNM/ANM and B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 – Application Format
IOCL GNM and B.Sc Application Format are available on the official site. The application form has to be sent through the post. It has to be typed in A4 size as prescribed by the authorities. Moreover, you need to attach certain documents along with it. The list of documents is given below. In addition, note that self-attested copies of these documents have to be sent.
- Attach qualification/ caste/ age/ category/ EWS/ physically handicapped certificate from a competent authority.
- Income certificate issued by the competent revenue authority. Moreover, it should not be below the rank of Circle Revenue Inspector. It can be issued by other authorities as well, which are authorized to issue such income certificate in the state. The certificate should indicate the gross joint annual income of the family of the candidate. Note that any affidavit for income proof is not acceptable. The certificate should have been issued in 2019 only.
Hence, the application has to be sent to the Sr. Employee Relations Manager, Indian Oil Cooperation Limited (Assam Oil Division). It should reach the authorities before or on 30 August 2019. Applications will not be accepted after that. Do not forget to superscribe Advt. No. and the name of course for which you are applying on the top of the envelope. In case of any query, you can contact their recruitment section on 03751- 263133/ 03751- 263131. Furthermore, Pin code, P.O and other required details are mentioned below.
- P.O.- Digboi
- Dist. – Tinsukia, Assam
- Pin Code – 786171
IOCL B.Sc Nursing & GNM 2019- Training Details and Stipend
The stipend and training structure is different for both the courses. However, there are certain benefits and opportunities, which are available for both. Candidates can check training and stipend details for both the courses below-
- B.Sc Nursing – The candidates will receive a consolidated stipend every month. Moreover, it will increase from year to year. Thus, for 1st year- 2800/-; 2nd year- 3000/-; 3rd year- 3200/-; 4th year- 3400/-
- General Nursing & Midwifery – Candidates of this course will also receive a consolidated stipend. For 1st year- 2500/-; 2nd year- 2700/-; 3rd year- 2900/-
Check- GNM Application Form 2019
Additional Benefits for both the courses candidates:
- Candidates will get free hostel accommodation and medical attention for self at AOD Hospital. Only selected candidates will get uniform. In addition, each selected candidate has to stay in the hostel only.
- Further, after passing out, candidates need to do a compulsory internship for one year. Candidates will work as interns in the AOD Hospital or any other hospital of Indian Oil Cooperation Ltd. This can extend by 2 years with the consent of IOCL (AOD).
- Working GNM graduates will get Rs. 15,250 per month. Further, B.Sc Nursing graduates will receive a stipend of Rs. 16, 250 per month.
- If the officials will provide you admission in a hospital other than AOD, then you will receive Rs. 1000/- per month as an additional amount.
- Furthermore, while working as interns, accommodation facility will be provided.
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates can reimburse 2nd class rail/bus fare for appearing for the written test. It is applicable when the distance from mailing address to the test exceeds 60 KMs both ways.
- One candidate can apply for one course only.
- Candidates need to submit the latest caste certificate for claiming OBC category benefits. Note that communities listed in the common list prepared by the government will be only for the OBCNCL only.
- Candidates applying under PwBD category have to submit a disability certificate issued by a competent authority in the format prescribed by the government. It should be a disability of locomotor to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity.
- The reservation in PwBD category will extend on a horizontal basis.
- Admission on the grounds of Digboi Legislative Constituency has to produce a permanent resident certificate (PRC)/ voter ID.
- Moreover, if the candidate is not able to submit the required documents or has sent an incomplete application form, then the application will be rejected.
- The decision of the management will be final in all matters.
- The corporation is not liable to provide regular employment.
- EWS candidates need to submit an Income Asset Certificate. It is there under point 5 of the department of personnel’s and training O.M No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) Dated 31.01.2019.
- Lastly, the Candidates need to provide an email ID and phone number which will be active for at least one year. Moreover, all further communication will be done through either the official website/ mail or over the phone. All the details regarding the examination date, time, venue and further processes will be available on the site. Therefore, candidates should keep checking for updates.
Q1. What are the official website of IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Admission exam conducting body?
Q2. If I belong to SC/ST/PwBD category, then can I reimburse second class rail/bus fare?
Ans. Yes, that can be done. Just note that it is only applicable when the distance from mailing address to the test exceeds 60 KMs both ways.
Q3. On what basis, the reservation will extend for candidates belonging to PwBD category?
Ans. It will extend on a horizontal basis.
Q4. How much stipend IOCL B.Sc Nursing candidates will receive?
Ans. B.Sc Nursing candidates will receive 16,250 rupees per month.
Lastly, if you have any queries regarding the Admission process, then please comment on the section below.