GNM Counselling 2019 will take place after the declaration of the results. The Format of the Counselling varies from college to college. The GNM Counselling will either take place online otherwise offline. In this article, you can get all the information about the GNM 2019 Nursing Counselling. There will be around two to three rounds of counselling along with a Mop-Up Round, depending upon the vacancy of the seats remaining after all the counseling rounds. We will update each and every round of counselling conducted by different Institutes. In the GNM 2019 Counselling Round, only those candidates will be allowed to take place who have scored more than the cut off marks. Therefore, read the article further to know more about GNM Nursing Counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Expected Dates of GNM Counselling 2019
Here we have provided tentative dates for GNM Nursing Counselling. Through these dates, candidates will get an idea regarding the tentative schedule of the dates. The official dates for the counselling process will be available on the official website of the particular college/University. Hence, candidates can check the expected dates of GNM Counselling 2019 here-
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Date of the Examination||June/July 2019|
|Declaration of the Merit List||August 2019|
|First Round of Counselling||Second Week of August 2019|
|Second Round of Counselling||Third Week of August 2019|
|Third Round of Counselling||First Week of September 2019|
|Mop-Up Round/Open Round Counselling||Second Week of September 2019|
Candidates must note that these dates are tentative. Each University will have a separate date schedule for conducting their own GNM Counselling. We will update it here as per the notifications.
Check- UAPMT 2019
GNM Counselling 2019
The GNM Counselling is mainly the last stage of the admission process for General Nursing and Midwifery. Candidates who have appeared the GNM Nursing Exam and have been shortlisted on the Merit List of GNM Nursing will be able to check their selection in the counseling round. The mode of counselling will vary as per the College/University Format. On the basis of the applicant’s marks, candidates will be called for counselling. Hence, it is very much necessary to score the minimum qualifying marks.
Check –Indian Army Bsc Nursing 2019
GNM Merit List 2019 – Minimum Qualifying Marks
The GNM Nursing Merit List will decide the selection of the candidates to the counselling round. On the basis of the minimum qualifying marks, you will be given rank on the GNM Merit List. To check the details of the Merit List, you can click here. The Merit List will be available online on the official website of the College/Institute. The Merit List will be available in two different ways- Overall Merit List- which includes all the category candidates and the other is the Category-Wise Merit List which will include only that particular category merit list.
The procedure of Offline GNM Counselling 2019
As we have already mentioned earlier, the GNM Nursing Counselling 2019 can be either held online or offline. The process of the counselling will depend on the University, which conducts the exam. In the offline counseling round, candidates will have to appear as a person in the Institute with all the required documents
The Counselling Procedure for Offline GNM Counselling 2019 is as follows-
- In the Offline GNM Counselling Round, candidates have to visit the allotted center on the mentioned date and time.
- The offline procedure will start from a Counselling Form, which you will have to fill it on the spot.
- Candidates must bring all the documents that have been mentioned. You will have to bring both original and photocopy.
- The Applicants have to submit a certain counseling amount at the time of the counselling process.
- In the Counselling Process, your documents will be checked and verified properly.
- Hence, if all your documents are correct, then you will be eligible for the further admission process.
Check JENPAUH 2019
The Procedure of Online GNM Counselling 2019
In the Online Counselling Process of General Nursing and Midwifery, candidates will have to visit the official website of the College/Institute that conducts the GNM Entrance Exam.
So the step by step process of Online GNM Counselling 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of the College/Institute where you have applied.
- Now, on the Homepage Section, click on the Counselling Link.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page.
- If you are a new register, then click on the “New Register” link option
- Enter your basic details- such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID etc.
- After successful registration, you will receive a Registration ID and Password
- Now login using the credentials, enter your choice of course subject and college you want to apply.
- Lock Your Choices and submit your form.
Later, you will be allotted with a date and time to the center. You will have to carry the documents along with you. Soon after the document verification, you will be allotted with a seat with your chosen course subject in the GNM Training Institutes available.
Check – CPMEE 2019
GNM Counselling 2019 Procedure (In Details)
The General Midwifery and Nursing Counselling 2019 Procedure in details are as follows-
Visit the Official Website of the respective state GNM or the Institute/College you want to apply. Now click on the counseling link. This link for the registration process. So, if you are a new user, click on the “New Registration” Link and enter the required details such as the Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and other details. When the registration is successful, you will receive a Registration ID and Password. These are the login credentials for the future.
Choice Filling and Locking
Once, you are done with the registration process, log in using the credentials that you have received at the time of registration. In the Choice Filling and Locking Process, you will get a list of all the colleges and institutes that are under GNM Nursing 2019. Select the colleges and courses as per your choices and preferences. You can select the list of the colleges as per the priority. Once you lock the choices, this states that you have confirmed your choice. Once the choices are locked, it cannot be modified again. So, make the choices of the colleges wisely.
Make the Payment of the Counselling Form
After making the choices of the colleges and institutes, proceed to make the payment. The counselling fees are non-refundable and are applicable for all the categories. The mode of the payment is online through Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Confirming the GNM Counselling 2019
After making the payment of the application form, now click on the submit option to finish the GNM Nursing Counselling 2019 Form. Download and take the printout of the counselling form for future reference.
List of the Documents Required for GNM Counselling 2019
You need to carry the following documents along with you at the time of counseling/document verification
- Matriculation Certificate for Date of Birth
- 10+2 Passing Certificate and Marksheet
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
To Check GNM Syllabus, Click Here
Tie-Breaking Criteria in GNM Counselling 2019
If two or number of candidates have the same number of marks, then the tie-breaking criteria will be applied.
The Tie-Breaking Criteria comprises of the following-
- Applicants with higher marks in Biology will get a Higher Rank.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidate with less number of wrong answers will get a higher rank.
- Even after that, the tie still exists, then the candidate older in age will get a Higher Rank.
- If the tie still persists, then the applicant with more marks in aggregate will receive a Higher Rank.
Who will be Eligible for GNM Counselling 2019?
Not every candidate will be eligible to appear in the counselling round. The eligibility criteria for the GNM Nursing Counselling Round is as follows-
- Candidates who have scored the minimum qualifying marks.
- The Applicant who have been shortlisted on the GNM Merit List 2019.
To Check GNM Nursing Question Paper, Click Here
Types of GNM 2019 Counselling Rounds
The General Nursing and Midwifery Counselling will take place in three round including an Open Round. In the First Round of Counselling, the top rankers will be eligible to participate. After the completion of the allotment of the seats, the second round of counseling will start. If in case, a candidate has not been allotted a seat in the first round, then he/she can appear in the Second Round of GNM Counselling 2019.
Later, the same process goes for the Third Round of Counselling as well. If after all the counseling process, the seats remain vacant, then an Open Round Counselling will take place. In this process, candidates who did not get a seat in the previous counselling rounds will be eligible to participate.
Hence, the counselling round procedure will take place as per the schedule of the College/Institute which conducts the GNM Entrance Exam. You can also check related GNM Articles, links are given below-