GNM Counselling 2020: The First Seat Allotment List of WB GNM/ ANM was released and now the Vacant Seat List has been released as well, check out the list through the link provided below. Punjab GNM Online Counselling has started for the Government GNM Institutes. Fill in your preferences through the link provided below. The Format of the Counselling varies from college to college. The round of counselling will either take place online otherwise offline. In this article, you can get all the information about the counselling process. There will be around two to three rounds of counselling along with a Mop-Up Round, depending upon the vacancy of the seats. In the GNM Nursing 2020 Counselling Round, only those candidates will be allowed to take place who have scored more than the cut off marks. Moreover, the candidates would have to carry certain documents along as well for the GNM Counselling 2020. Therefore, read the article further to know more about the counselling process.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- WB GNM/ANM 2020 Vacant Seat List has been released via online mode. It has been released after the declaration of seat allotment list after the first round of counselling. The seat allotment for the second round will be as per the vacant seat list.
- Punjab GNM Counselling has started via online mode. Candidates need to fill in their choice of preferences, as per which the institute will be allotted. It is the first round of counselling.
Complete Details of GNM Counselling 2020
The counselling round begins after the release of the merit list. As only the merit list students will be eligible for the round of counselling. Further, candidates whose name is on the verification list will have to be physically present at the Verification Center. Thus, the selected applicants have to bring the following documents (self-attested) to the center.
- The Verification Letter or Interview Letter
- All Educational Qualifications and Date of Birth Documents
- Medically Fit Certificate
- Residential Certificate
List of WB GNM/ ANM 2020 Nursing Verification Centers
The list of verification centres for WB Nursing Counselling 2020 is given below. Thus, the list of verification centres for other GNM State Counselling will be released in the same format.
GNM Nursing Verification Letter 2020 – Download Here
Most of the counselling conducting bodies will release the verification letter in online mode. Thus, the students will be able to download it from the respective Official Websites. Thus, one can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the letter.
How to Download the GNM/ ANM Nursing Verification Letter 2020?
The Step by Step Process to download the Nursing 2020 Verification Letter is as follows-
- Visit the official websites. Moreover, the link to download the verification letter will be available here as well.
- Enter your User ID, Password, and Captcha Code
- Click on the submit button
- The details will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout and submit the letter along with the documents that are listed in the notification.
The Notification has to be submitted to respective address details mentioned in the WB Nursing Notification 2020.
Download: WB GNM/ANM Verification Letter 2020
Candidates selected for the WB GNM and ANM Nursing Verification 2019
Candidates can check out the below-given links to check out the WB 2019 List of Students who were eligible to download the Verification Letter. A list will be released in a similar format for indicating the names of students eligible for counselling round.
- Merit List for Verification GNM (Female)
- Verification Merit List for GNM (Male)
- Merit List for Verification for ANM (Female)
How to Check Your Name in the WB GNM/ANM 2020 Verification List?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to check whether they have made it to the verification list or not.
- After downloading the list, press Ctrl+F and write your name
- After mentioning your name, click on the enter
- If your name is on the list, then it will be highlighted on the page.
List of Details available in the Nursing Verification List
The details that are available on the verification list are as follows-
- Application Form Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Combined Rank
- Caste/Category Rank
- CD Rank
- Orphan Rank
- PWD Rank
Check – UAPMT 2020
GNM Counselling 2020
The GNM Counselling is mainly the last stage of the admission process for General Nursing and Midwifery. Candidates who have appeared the GNM Nursing Exam or have been shortlisted on the Merit List of GNM Nursing will be able to check their selection in the counselling round. The mode of counselling will vary as per the College/University Format. On the basis of the applicant’s marks, candidates have to appear for counselling. Hence, it is very much necessary to score the minimum qualifying marks.
WB GNM Counselling 2020 Selection Process
The Counselling mainly comprises of the Document Verification and Medical Check-Up. The list of the documents required at the time of admission is available in the section below. However, in the medical checkup, the applicants will have to submit a medical proforma. Candidates can download the WB GNM Medical Proforma 2019 here.
Nursing Medical Check Up 2020- Details
The GNM/ANM Medical Proforma will have to be submitted at the document verification. Thus, the applicants have to submit the following details on the medical proforma.
- History of Illness
- Physical Examination
Under Physical Examination, candidates must do the following tests, and mention the following information.
- Physical Built
- Posture and Gait
- Skin Condition and Mucous Membrane
- Teeth and Gum
- Mental Alertness
- Blood Pressure
- Pulse and Respiration
- Urine Test for Albumin and Sugar
- Blood Test for TC, DC, ESR, and Hb%
- Vision Test – Right and Left Eye
- Lung (X-Ray Chest)
- Abdomen (Liver and Spleen)
- Menstrual History
Lastly, the candidate has to mention the details in the self-declaration section. The Verification and the Medical Check-up round details will be published on the Official Website.
Check – Indian Army Bsc Nursing 2020
GNM Merit List 2020 – Minimum Qualifying Marks
The GNM Nursing Merit List will decide the selection of the candidates to the counselling round. On the basis of the minimum qualifying marks, you will be given rank on the merit list. To check the details of the Merit List, you can Click Here. The Merit List will be available online on the official website of the College/Institute. The Merit List will be available in two different ways- Overall Merit List- which includes all the category candidates and the other is the Category-Wise Merit List which will include only that particular category merit list.
The procedure of Offline GNM Counselling 2020
As we have already mentioned earlier, the GNM Nursing Counselling 2020 will either take place online or offline. The process of the counselling will depend on the University, which conducts the exam. In the offline counseLling round, candidates will have to appear in person in the Institute with all the required documents.
The Counselling Procedure for Offline GNM Counselling 2020 is as follows-
- In the Offline GNM Counselling Round, candidates have to visit the allotted center on the mentioned date and time.
- The offline procedure will start from a Counselling Form, which you will have to fill it on the spot.
- Candidates must bring all the documents that have been mentioned. You will have to bring both original and photocopy.
- The Applicants have to submit a certain counseling amount at the time of the counselling process.
- In the Counselling Process, your documents will be checked and verified properly.
- Hence, if all your documents are correct, then you will be eligible for the further admission process.
Check – JENPAUH 2020
The Procedure of Online GNM Counselling 2020
In the Online Counselling Process of General Nursing and Midwifery, candidates will have to visit the official website of the College/Institute that conducts the GNM Entrance Exam.
So the step by step process of Online GNM Counselling 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of the College/Institute where you have applied.
- Now, on the Homepage Section, click on the Counselling Link.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page.
- If you are a new register, then click on the “New Register” link option
- Enter your basic details- such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID etc.
- After successful registration, you will receive a Registration ID and Password
- Now login using the credentials, enter your choice of course subject and college you want to apply.
- Lock Your Choices and submit your form.
Later, you will be allotted with a date and time to the center. You will have to carry the documents along with you. Soon after the document verification, you will be allotted with a seat with your chosen course subject in the GNM 2020 Training Institutes available.
GNM Counselling 2020 Procedure (In Details)
The General Midwifery and Nursing Counselling 2020 Procedure in details are as follows-
Visit the Official Website of the respective state GNM or the Institute/College you want to apply. Now click on the counselling link. This link for the registration process. So, if you are a new user, click on the “New Registration” link and enter the required details such as the Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and other details. When the registration is successful, you will receive a Registration ID and Password. These are the login credentials for the future.
Choice Filling and Locking
Once, you are done with the registration process, log in using the credentials that you have received at the time of registration. In the Choice Filling and Locking Process, you will get a list of all the colleges and institutes that are under GNM Nursing 2020. Select the colleges and courses as per your choices and preferences. You can select the list of the colleges as per the priority. Once you lock the choices, this states that you have confirmed your choice. Once the choices are locked, you cannot modify again. So, make the choices of the colleges wisely.
Make the Payment of the Counselling Form
After making the choices of the colleges and institutes, proceed to make the payment. The counselling fees are non-refundable and are applicable for all the categories. The mode of the payment is online through Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Confirming the GNM Counselling 2020
After making the payment of the application form, now click on the submit option to finish the GNM Nursing Counselling 2020 Form. Download and take the printout of the counselling form for future reference.
List of the Documents Required for GNM Counselling 2020
You need to carry the following documents along with you at the time of counselling/document verification.
- Matriculation Certificate for Date of Birth
- 10+2 Passing Certificate and Marksheet
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
To Check GNM Syllabus, Click Here
Tie-Breaking Criteria in GNM Counselling 2020
If two or number of candidates have the same number of marks, then the tie-breaking criteria will be applied.
The Tie-Breaking Criteria comprises of the following-
- Applicants with higher marks in Biology will get a Higher Rank.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidate with less number of wrong answers will get a higher rank.
- Even after that, the tie still exists, then the candidate older in age will get a Higher Rank.
- If the tie still persists, then the applicant with more marks in aggregate will receive a Higher Rank.
Who will be eligible for GNM Counselling 2020?
Not every candidate will be eligible to appear in the counselling round. The eligibility criteria for the GNM Nursing Counselling Round is as follows-
- Candidates who have scored the minimum qualifying marks.
- The Applicant who have been shortlisted on the GNM Merit List 2020.
To Check GNM Nursing Question Paper, Click Here
Types of GNM 2020 Counselling Rounds
The General Nursing and Midwifery Counselling will take place in three-rounds including an Open Round. In the First Round of Counselling, the top rankers will be eligible to participate. After the completion of the allotment of the seats, the second round of counseling will start. If in case, a candidate has not been allotted a seat in the first round, then he/she can appear in the Second Round of GNM Counselling 2020.
Later, the same process goes for the Third Round of Counselling as well. If after all the counseling process, the seats remain vacant, then an Open Round Counselling will take place. In this process, candidates who did not get a seat in the previous counselling rounds will be eligible to participate.
Hence, the counselling round procedure will take place as per the schedule of the College/Institute which conducts the GNM Entrance Exam.