GNM Counselling 2019 of Manipur has been rescheduled. Tamil Nadu GNM Counseling 2019 starts from October 17, 2019, and will end on October 19, 2019. Candidates can download the list from the link given in the updates section. The Odisha Nursing Counselling will start soon. MP GNTST and Uttarkhand Counselling have been started. Gujarat Nursing Counselling 2019 for Second Round is now available. UPSMFAC Counselling Registration was started, candidates had to lock their choices. The Authority has released the Non-Participating Institutes in Mock Round Seat Allotment. The Format of the Counselling varies from college to college. The GNM Nursing Counselling will either take place online otherwise offline. In this article, you can get all the information about the GNM 2019 Nursing Counselling. There will be around two to three rounds of counseling along with a Mop-Up Round, depending upon the vacancy of the seats remaining after all the counseling rounds.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Counselling has been started. Candidates can find the link for Online Choice Filling here down below.
We will update each and every round of counseling conducted by different Institutes. In the GNM 2019 Counselling Round, only those candidates will be allowed to take place who have scored more than the cut off marks. Therefore, read the article further to know more about GNM Nursing Counselling.
Gujarat Round IV Counselling Started. The Round IV Gujarat Nursing Counselling will take place from 19th to 21st October 2019.
TN GNM Third List of Allotted Candidates, List of Vacant Seats (after 3rd Allotment List)
- Odisha GNM Counselling started on 18th October 2019. Check Odisha GNM Nursing Counselling.
- TN GNM Second Admission List, List of Vacant Seats (after Second Round of Counseling).
- The MP GNTST/PNST 2019 Counselling has been started. Candidates can check details of MPEB GNTST and PNST Counselling details here.
- Tamil Nadu GNM 2019 Allotted List pdf, List of Vacant Seats (after First Round of Seat Allotment of TN GNM 2019).
- Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling (Round I) has been started. Last date to lock choices is 20th October 2019. Uttarakhand GNM/ANM Counselling started. Last date is 20th October 2019.
- The Counselling of Manipur GNM has been rescheduled. Check Manipur GNM Counselling dates.
- BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling for BOT and B.Pharma was held on 1st October 2019 (9:30 am).
- Gujarat Nursing Counselling Seat Allotment Result is now available. Check all the later schedule here.
- The Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty has activated the link of UPSMFAC Counselling. Candidates can now lock their choices.
- UP ANM Counselling 2019 First Round is now over. The last date of the counselling was 27th September 2019.
- IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Counselling 2019 is now over.
- The UPSMFAC Merit Counselling will start from 21st September 2019 to 30th September 2019. The dates might change as well.
- The Gujarat Mock Round Counselling Result 2019 has released on 14th August 2019. Check Mock Result here- MEDAM Gujarat Nursing Counselling.
- The KGMU First Round Counselling 2019 has been started (13th August 2019). The Second Round Counselling will start from 21st August 2019.
- The Punjab GNM 2019 Counselling Dates have been released. Check complete GNM Nursing Counselling of BFUHS Punjab.
- BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling will start from 24th August 2019. Candidates can download the call letter for B.Sc Nursing of Banaras Hindu University.
- The West Bengal Nursing Department has released the revised dates for WB GNM/ANM Nursing Counselling for 2019-20 session.
Complete Details of GNM/ANM Counselling Process 2019
The West Bengal GNM Counselling and Verification both Documents and Medical will start from 11th July to 22nd July 2019. The verification process will start from 10 am to 4 pm. The WB Medical and Document Verification Process will not be held on Saturdays and Sundays. Candidates whose name is on the verification list will have to physically present at the Verification Center. Thus, the selected applicants have to bring the following documents (self-attested) to the center.
- WB GNM and ANM Nursing Verification Letter – Link available here to download
- All Educational Qualifications and Date of Birth Documents
- Medically Fit Certificate
- Residential Certificate
List of WB GNM/ ANM 2019 Nursing Verification Centers
WB GNM/ANM Verification Letter 2019 – Download Here
The WB GNM/ANM had released a notification regarding the counseling and verification of the documents. However, the link to download the verification letter is available here.
How to Download WB Health GNM and ANM Verification Letter 2019?
The Step by Step Process to download the West Bengal Nursing 2019 Verification Letter is as follows-
- Click on the link mentioned down below.
- Enter your User ID, Password, and Captcha Code
- Click on the submit button
- The details will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout and submit the letter along with the documents that are listed in the notification.
The Notification has to be submitted to respective address details mentioned in the WB Nursing Notification 2019.
Download WB GNM/ANM Verification Letter 2019
Candidates selected for the WB GNM and ANM Nursing Verification 2019
The WB Health Department has released a new merit list of the candidates who have been shortlisted for the verification process. Click on the respective links to check your name.
- Merit List for Verification GNM (Female) – October 2019- September 2022
- Verification Merit List for GNM (Male) – October 2019- September 2022
- Merit List for Verification for ANM (Female) – October 2019- September 2021
How to Check Your Name in the WB GNM/ANM 2019 Verification List?
Okay, so there are many candidates who have been selected for the GNM/ANM Verification Process. So here, are the steps to check whether you are shortlisted or not for the process.
- After downloading the list, press Ctrl+F and write your name
- After mentioning your name, click on the enter
- If your name is on the list, then it will be highlighted on the page.
List of Details available in the WB Nursing Verification List
The details that are available on the verification list of West Bengal Health Nursing Verification List are as follows-
- Application Form Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Combined Rank
- Caste/Category Rank
- CD Rank
- Orphan Rank
- PWD Rank
Check- UAPMT 2019
GNM Counselling 2019
The GNM Counselling is mainly the last stage of the admission process for General Nursing and Midwifery. Candidates who have appeared the GNM Nursing Exam or have been shortlisted on the Merit List of GNM Nursing will be able to check their selection in the counseling round. The mode of counselling will vary as per the College/University Format. On the basis of the applicant’s marks, candidates have to appear for counselling. Hence, it is very much necessary to score the minimum qualifying marks.
WB GNM Counselling 2019 – WBHRB Selection Process
The West Bengal Health Department is responsible for conducting the General and Auxillary Nursing 2019. The Counselling mainly comprises of the Document Verification and Medical Check-Up. The list of the documents required at the time of admission is available in the section below. However, in the medical checkup, the applicants will have to submit a medical proforma. Candidates can download the WB GNM Medical Proforma 2019 here.IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Counselling 2019IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Counselling 2019IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Counselling 2019
West Bengal Nursing Medical Check Up 2019- Details
The WB GNM/ANM Medical Proforma will have to be submitted at the document verification. Thus, the applicants have to submit the following details on the medical proforma of WB Nursing 2019.
- History of Illness
- Physical Examination
Under Physical Examination, candidates must do the following tests, and mention the following information.
- Physical Built
- Posture and Gait
- Skin Condition and Mucous Membrane
- Teeth and Gum
- Mental Alertness
- Blood Pressure
- Pulse and Respiration
- Urine Test for Albumin and Sugar
- Blood Test for TC, DC, ESR, and Hb%
- Vision Test – Right and Left Eye
- Lung (X-Ray Chest)
- Abdomen (Liver and Spleen)
- Menstrual History
Lastly, the candidate has to mention the details in the self-declaration section. The Verification and the Medical Check-up will take place from 11th July 2019 to 22nd July 2019. The venue details will be available online on 9th July 2019. You can get all the notifications here.
Check –Indian Army Bsc Nursing 2019
GNM Merit List 2019 – Minimum Qualifying Marks
The GNM Nursing Merit List will decide the selection of the candidates to the counselling round. On the basis of the minimum qualifying marks, you will be given rank on the GNM Merit List. To check the details of the Merit List, you can click here. The Merit List will be available online on the official website of the College/Institute. The Merit List will be available in two different ways- Overall Merit List- which includes all the category candidates and the other is the Category-Wise Merit List which will include only that particular category merit list.
The procedure of Offline GNM Counselling 2019
As we have already mentioned earlier, the GNM Nursing Counselling 2019 will either take place online or offline. The process of the counselling will depend on the University, which conducts the exam. In the offline counseling round, candidates will have to appear as a person in the Institute with all the required documents
The Counselling Procedure for Offline GNM Counselling 2019 is as follows-
- In the Offline GNM Counselling Round, candidates have to visit the allotted center on the mentioned date and time.
- The offline procedure will start from a Counselling Form, which you will have to fill it on the spot.
- Candidates must bring all the documents that have been mentioned. You will have to bring both original and photocopy.
- The Applicants have to submit a certain counseling amount at the time of the counselling process.
- In the Counselling Process, your documents will be checked and verified properly.
- Hence, if all your documents are correct, then you will be eligible for the further admission process.
Check JENPAUH 2019
The Procedure of Online GNM Counselling 2019
In the Online Counselling Process of General Nursing and Midwifery, candidates will have to visit the official website of the College/Institute that conducts the GNM Entrance Exam.
So the step by step process of Online GNM Counselling 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of the College/Institute where you have applied.
- Now, on the Homepage Section, click on the Counselling Link.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page.
- If you are a new register, then click on the “New Register” link option
- Enter your basic details- such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID etc.
- After successful registration, you will receive a Registration ID and Password
- Now login using the credentials, enter your choice of course subject and college you want to apply.
- Lock Your Choices and submit your form.
Check- Haryana GNM/ANM 2019
Later, you will be allotted with a date and time to the center. You will have to carry the documents along with you. Soon after the document verification, you will be allotted with a seat with your chosen course subject in the GNM 2019 Training Institutes available.
Check – CPMEE 2019
GNM Counselling 2019 Procedure (In Details)
The General Midwifery and Nursing Counselling 2019 Procedure in details are as follows-
Visit the Official Website of the respective state GNM or the Institute/College you want to apply. Now click on the counseling link. This link for the registration process. So, if you are a new user, click on the “New Registration” Link and enter the required details such as the Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and other details. When the registration is successful, you will receive a Registration ID and Password. These are the login credentials for the future.
Choice Filling and Locking
Once, you are done with the registration process, log in using the credentials that you have received at the time of registration. In the Choice Filling and Locking Process, you will get a list of all the colleges and institutes that are under GNM Nursing 2019. Select the colleges and courses as per your choices and preferences. You can select the list of the colleges as per the priority. Once you lock the choices, this states that you have confirmed your choice. Once the choices are locked, you cannot modify again. So, make the choices of the colleges wisely.
Make the Payment of the Counselling Form
After making the choices of the colleges and institutes, proceed to make the payment. The counselling fees are non-refundable and are applicable for all the categories. The mode of the payment is online through Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Confirming the GNM Counselling 2019
After making the payment of the application form, now click on the submit option to finish the GNM Nursing Counselling 2019 Form. Download and take the printout of the counselling form for future reference.
List of the Documents Required for GNM Counselling 2019
You need to carry the following documents along with you at the time of counseling/document verification
- Matriculation Certificate for Date of Birth
- 10+2 Passing Certificate and Marksheet
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
To Check GNM Syllabus, Click Here
Tie-Breaking Criteria in GNM Counselling 2019
If two or number of candidates have the same number of marks, then the tie-breaking criteria will be applied.
The Tie-Breaking Criteria comprises of the following-
- Applicants with higher marks in Biology will get a Higher Rank.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidate with less number of wrong answers will get a higher rank.
- Even after that, the tie still exists, then the candidate older in age will get a Higher Rank.
- If the tie still persists, then the applicant with more marks in aggregate will receive a Higher Rank.
Who will be Eligible for GNM Counselling 2019?
Not every candidate will be eligible to appear in the counselling round. The eligibility criteria for the GNM Nursing Counselling Round is as follows-
- Candidates who have scored the minimum qualifying marks.
- The Applicant who have been shortlisted on the GNM Merit List 2019.
To Check GNM Nursing Question Paper, Click Here
Types of GNM 2019 Counselling Rounds
The General Nursing and Midwifery Counselling will take place in three round including an Open Round. In the First Round of Counselling, the top rankers will be eligible to participate. After the completion of the allotment of the seats, the second round of counseling will start. If in case, a candidate has not been allotted a seat in the first round, then he/she can appear in the Second Round of GNM Counselling 2019.
Later, the same process goes for the Third Round of Counselling as well. If after all the counseling process, the seats remain vacant, then an Open Round Counselling will take place. In this process, candidates who did not get a seat in the previous counselling rounds will be eligible to participate.
Hence, the counselling round procedure will take place as per the schedule of the College/Institute which conducts the GNM Entrance Exam.