MP GNTST/PNST Question Paper 2019 is now available of the exam that took place on 7th and 8th July 2019. The exam took place in two slots – Morning 9:00 am and Afternoon- 2:00 pm. The Entrance Exam for General Nursing and Midwifery will take place on 7th and 8th July 2019. The Madhya Pradesh Vyapam GNTST and PNST offer admission in General Nursing and B.Sc Nursing Courses. However, this entrance exam admission is only for the Female Candidates. The Exam will take place offline. Therefore, candidates have to carry the required items to the exam. However, in this article, we have provided complete details about the MP GNTST and PNST Question Booklet.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check- GNM Nursing 2019
The Official Dates of Madhya Pradesh GNTST and PNST is available here. Candidates can check all the details here.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||1st July 2019|
|Last Date of the Application Form||15th June 2019|
|Release of the Admit Card Date||2nd July 2019|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||7th July 2019 and 8th July 2019|
|The Release of the Question Paper||9th July 2019 (Released)|
|Result Declaration Date||August 2019|
MP GNTST/PNST Admit Card 2019
The MP GNM Admit Card 2019 is a mandatory document. The Hall Ticket was released on 2nd July 2019. Candidates are advised to download the Admit Card before the date of the exam. You can download MP GNTST/PNST Admit Card 2019 by submitting required details. The Admit Card will carry the information of the candidate and the exam.
Things To Carry Along with the MP Vyapam Hall Ticket 2019
When appearing for the exam, you need to carry the following documents. Hence, we have listed some of the important documents and items that you should carry to the exam.
- Madhya Pradesh GNTST and PNST 2019 Hall Ticket
- Black Ball Point Pen
- Valid Photo Identity Proof
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
Check – GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019
Exam Pattern of MP GNTST/PNST Question Paper 2019
The Exam Pattern will include various important details of the question paper. Therefore, we request the applicants to go through the exam pattern carefully.
- The Entrance Exam will take place offline.
- Candidates will receive a Question Booklet.
- The MP GNTST/PNST 2019 Question Paper will be available in different codes.
- Total Number of Questions – 150 Questions
- The Question Paper is divided into five sections- Botany, Zoology, General English, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Each Section carries 30 marks.
- For each Question, 1 mark will be rewarded. There is no negative marking.
- OMR Sheet will be available to answer the questions.
- Lastly, the Questions will be available in English and Hindi Language.
Check- Uttarakhand GNM 2019
MP Vyapam GNTST and PNST Question Paper 2019
The MP GNTST and PNST Question Paper are now available here. We have uploaded the MP Nursing 2019 Answer Key as well. The Question Paper is available for two different slots.
|Download MP GNTST and PNST Nursing Question Paper 2019|
|Question Paper and Answer Key of 7th July 2019 – (9:00 am)||PEB MP GNM and PNST Nursing Question Paper and Answer Key of 7th July 2019 – (2:00 pm)|
|MP GNTST/PNST Question Paper and Answer Key 8th July 2019 (9:00 am)||MP GNTST/PNST Nursing Question and Answer Key 8th July 2019 (2:00 pm)|
Check- MP GNTST/PNST 2019 Result
Madhya Pradesh Nursing Question Paper 2019 – Important Instructions
While appearing the exam, candidates must go through the Instructions carefully. The Instruction details will be provided in the First Page of the Question Booklet. However, here are some of the instructions, that the candidate has to follow while appearing the exam.
- Make Sure that you fill all the instructions carefully.
- Check the MP GNTST/PNST Question Booklet 2019. The Question Booklet must be sealed.
- It must carry the relevant questions
- Enter the Serial Number in the appropriate place.
- The Time Duration of the Exam is three hours. Therefore, candidates are requested to follow the invigilator.
- OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidates to answer the questions.
OMR Answer Sheet of www.peb.mp.gov.in GNTST/PNST
Since the MP Vyapam Entrance Exam will take place offline, therefore, candidates will get OMR Answer Sheet. So, here are some of the important instructions that you must follow while attempting the questions.
- In Page 1 of the MP GNTST/PNST Question Paper, candidates have to write their personal details such as Name, Date of Exam, Exam Center Name, etc. The details have to be filled in the boxes correctly.
- Page 2 of the Answer Sheet will carry the Roll Number details, Code Set, Question Booklet Number, etc.
- The details have to be filled using a Black Ball Point Pen.
- Make Sure that you fill all the details correctly.
- Use of Calculators, Mobile Phone or any other Electronic Gadget is not allowed.
Check – Punjab GNM 2019
Format of Answering MP GNTST/PNST Answer Key 2019
Madhya Pradesh GNTST/PNST Previous Year Question Paper
The MP Vyapam Nursing Admissions are open. The entrance exam will take place on 7th July 2019. However, the admit card is available now on the website. In this section, we have provided the previous year question paper of Madhya Pradesh GNM and ANM Question Paper. Click on the respective link to download.
- MP GNTST 2014 Old Question Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Vyapam PNST 2014 Question Paper
- MP ANM 2013 Previous Year Question Paper
- Madhya Pradesh GNTST 2018 Question Paper and Answer Paper (Shift I)
- MP GNTST 2018 Shift II Question and Answer key
- Madhya Pradesh ANMTST 2018 Question Paper and Answer Key (Shift I)
- MP Vyapam ANMTST 2018 Shift II Question Paper and Answer Key
- Madhya Pradesh 2017 GNTST Shift I Question Paper and Answer Key
- MP Vyapam GNTST 2017 Shift II Question Paper and Answer Key
- MP GNTST 2017 Shift III Question Paper and Answer Key
- Madhya Pradesh 2016 Shift I Question Paper and Answer Key
- MP GNTST/PNST 2016 Shift II Question Paper and Answer Key
- Madhya Pradesh GNST/PNST 2016 Shift III Question Paper and Answer Key
- MP GNTST/PNST 2015 Answer Key (All Set-Codes)
Check- MP GNTST/PNST Syllabus 2019
Candidates must note that the Question Paper will be available in various codes (Code A/B/C/D) etc.