Chattisgarh GNM Application Form 2021: Aspirants of GNM 2020 can submit the application form till 05th March 2021 (11:59 PM). GNM is a 3-year diploma level course in general nursing. The admission in the course is based on the merit list issued by the official body of Chattisgarh. The Directorate of Medical Education, Chattisgarh, is the main governing body. Thus, the Board is responsible for preparing the merit list and conducting the counselling for the CG Nursing Admission in the GNM Nursing course. Both government and private medical colleges in Chattisgarh offers the course in General Nursing and Midwifery. Therefore a consolidated merit list is prepared by the Board of officials for admission to GNM Course. This article explains in detail the Chattisgarh GNM Application Form 2021 and how to apply for the course.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Online Registration link was active for GNM 2020 till 05th March 2021 (11:59 PM). The Indian Nursing Council has further allowed the Chattisgarh state to complete the GNM 2020 Admissions by 31st March 2021. The direct link to apply and the notification is given below.
Chattisgarh GNM Application Form 2021
The Chattisgarh Nursing Registration Form for the academic year 2021 is released in ONLINE Mode only. Moreover, the applicants need to visit the official website in order to check the details required in the form. Candidates should ensure that they submit their forms before the due date. The council releases the admission activities schedule on their official website. Furthermore, all the important events and dates are mentioned in the table below.
|Starting Date of the Online Form||– October 2021 –|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||– October 2021 –|
|Application Form Correction||– To be Announced –|
|Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|Document Verification/ Counselling||– To be Announced –|
Check – GNM Nursing Mock Test
Every Institute/ University/ State conducts its GNM Nursing Course Admission Program. Therefore, you must visit their official websites frequently to get the latest notifications and updates.
Chattisgarh GNM Eligibility Criteria 2021-21
Eligibility criteria is a key factor for any admission process. Therefore, applicants must carefully read the minimum eligibility criteria. The conditions for applying for the course are written in the official brochure of the conducting body. Therefore, one can visit the link provided below in order to get detailed information about the eligibility conditions. Note that it is a previous year’s brochure, thus some changes can be made for this session. But, to get an idea about the CG Nursing Eligibility Criteria, you can read out the brochure.
The eligibility criteria further depend on age, educational qualifications, and nationality. Hence, on the basis of the eligibility criteria, the candidates are selected for the further admission process of admission.
Check: Chattisgarh GNM Prospectus-PDF
Nationality and Gender
- Firstly, The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian.
- The Applicant must be a female candidate.
- They must be a permanent resident of Chattisgarh. Thus, the candidates have to submit a residence certificate.
- However, those belonging to the other States can apply for Private colleges.
- The Provision of the Permanent Resident Certificate is not applicable to the wife/ daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Chattisgarh.
- The Minimum Age of the Candidate must be 17 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 35 years as of 1st January 2021.
- The Upper age limit of the candidates for the Reserved Candidates shall be as per the Govt. Norms.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- Firstly, the candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum qualifying marks from a recognized Board.
- The candidate should have passed class 12th with an aggregate of 40% for the General Category and 35% for the Reserved Category.
- The Applicant must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology/ Botany), and English as their compulsory subjects.
- Candidates who have arts as their subjects are also eligible for admission procedures.
- Apart from that, the candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% in all the subjects mentioned above.
- If you are filling the application form under a particular state, then the applicant must be a permanent resident of that state.
GNM Eligibility Criteria for Arts/ Commerce Student
Many candidates wanted to know whether the Arts/ Commerce Candidates are eligible for the GNM 2021 Course Admission or not. However, candidates with an Arts background are also eligible for General Nursing and Midwifery. Therefore, this can be a good opportunity for the candidates who are willing to pursue their careers in Nursing Field.
Chattisgarh GNM Application Fee 2021
After filling the online GNM Application Form, the next step would be the payment of application fees. Therefore, the candidates have to pay the application fee amount in order to submit the online application form successfully. Applicants can pay the fees online and then take the printout of the payment receipt. The Chattisgarh Nursing Fees is mentioned below:
- Unreserved/ OBC- INR 1000/-
- SC/ ST- INR 500/-
Things to Keep in Mind before Filling the Chattisgarh GNM Nursing Online Application Form
It is very important that you check small things that are necessary while filling the application form. The Mode of the Application Form for CG GNM 2021 is ONLINE. Therefore, if you are filling the online application form you need to check the following things-
- Check your Internet Connectivity. Having proper connectivity shall help to fill the online form without any hassle.
- Go through the instructions carefully before starting to fill in the application form.
- Provide correct E-mail ID and Phone Number. This is because all the latest notifications are sent to your registered number and mail id.
- Make sure that you submit correct details such as your Name, Educational Qualifications, etc. Providing wrong information can get your application form rejected.
- Upload photograph, signature, and documents as per the specifications.
- Make sure that you fill and submit the Online GNM Nursing Application Form 2021 before the closing date.
Check – GNM Syllabus 2021
Process of Filling Chattisgarh GNM Nursing Application 2021
As we have mentioned already that, the Chattisgarh Nursing Application Form shall be available online. In fact, the mode of filling the application form is online only. The process of filling the Online Form of General Nursing and Midwifery includes the following-
- Filling the Personal Details
- Uploading Photograph, Signature and other educational details
- Making the Payment of the Application Fees
- Final submission of the GNM Nursing 2021 Form
- Taking the Printout of the Application Form
Documents Required for Filling Online Application Form for GNM 2021
Applicants have to keep a soft copy of all the necessary documents for filling the GNM Application Form. Therefore one should save the soft copies of all the required documents in their email. The candidates should make sure that they upload the documents as per the set criteria. Also, it is important for the candidates to check the list of required documents from the official website. The following documents are necessary for Chattisgarh Nursing Application form 2021:
Self Attested photocopies of certificates: –
- Class 10 Board– Original Passing Certificate (for age proof)
- Class 10+2 or Equivalent – Admit card, Mark Sheet & original /provisional Passing Certificate
- Caste Certificate for those who belong to SC/ ST: caste certificate issued by not less than Sub Divisional Officer/ District Magistrate
- Caste Certificate for those who belong to OBC: caste certificate for the financial year 2021. Issued by not less than Sub Divisional Officer/ District Magistrate. Or an equivalent person authorized by the concerned state. And specify that the candidate belongs to the non-creamy layer.
- The candidates have to produce all the original certificates for verification at the time of counselling/ admission.
A confirmation mail is sent after the successful submission of the application form. This mail shall have an attachment to the confirmation receipt. Candidates should download and keep the printed copy of the application form as well as the fee receipt, for future reference.
Admission coordinator 9679742899