Chattisgarh GNM Application Form 2020: GNM is a 3-year diploma level course in general nursing. The admission in the course is based on the merit list issued by the official body of Chattisgarh. The Directorate of Medical Education, Chattisgarh, is the main governing body. Thus, the Board is responsible for preparing the merit list and conducting the counselling for the CG Nursing Admission in the GNM Nursing course. Both government and private medical colleges in Chattisgarh offers the course in General Nursing and Midwifery. Therefore a consolidated merit list is prepared by the Board of officials for admission in GNM Course. This article explains in detail about the Chattisgarh GNM Application Form 2020 and how to apply for the course.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Chattisgarh GNM Application Form 2020
The Chattisgarh Nursing Registration Form for the academic year 2020-21 will be available in ONLINE Mode only. Moreover, the applicants need to visit the official website in order to check the details required in the form. Candidates should ensure that they submit their forms before the due date. Further, the schedule of the admission activities hasn’t been released. However, the tentative schedule is given below. It will be updated as soon as the officials will announce the dates.
|Starting Date of the Online Form||– October 2020 –|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||– October 2020 –|
|Application Form Correction||– To be Announced –|
|Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|Document Verification/ Counselling||– To be Announced –|
Check – GNM Nursing Mock Test
As you can see that these are the tentative dates. However, the Exam Council will release the dates on its official website. Every Institute/University/State conducts its GNM Nursing Course Admission Program. Therefore, you must visit their official websites frequently to get the latest notifications and updates.
Chattisgarh GNM Eligibility Criteria 2020-21
Eligibility criteria is a key factor for any admission process. Therefore, applicants must carefully read the minimum eligibility criteria. The conditions for applying for the course will be written in the official brochure of the conducting body. Therefore, one can visit on the link provided below in order to get detailed information about the eligibility conditions. Note that it is a 2019 brochure, thus some changes can be made for this session. But, to get an idea about the CG Nursing Eligibility Criteria, you can read out the brochure.
The eligibility criteria further depend on age, educational qualifications, and nationality. Hence, on the basis of the eligibility criteria, the candidates will be selected for the further admission process of admission.
Nationality and Gender
- Firstly, The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian.
- The Applicant must be a female candidate.
- They must be a permanent resident of Chattisgarh. Thus, the candidates have to submit a residence certificate.
- However, those belonging to the other States can apply for the Private colleges.
- The Provision of the Permanent Resident Certificate is not applicable to the wife/daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Chattisgarh.
- The Minimum Age of the Candidate must be 17 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 35 years as 1st January 2020.
- The Upper age limit of the candidates for the Reserved Candidates will be as per the Govt. Norms.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- Firstly, the candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum qualifying marks from a recognized Board.
- Candidate should have passed class 12th with an aggregate of 40% for the General Category and 35% for the Reserved Category.
- The Applicant must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology/Botany), and English as their compulsory subjects.
- Candidates who have arts as their subjects are also eligible for admission procedures.
- Apart from that, the candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% in all the subjects mentioned above.
- If you are filling the application form under a particular state, then the applicant must be a permanent resident of that state.
GNM Eligibility Criteria for Arts/Commerce Student
Many candidates wanted to know whether the Arts/Commerce Candidates are eligible for the GNM 2020 Course Admission or not. However, candidates with Arts background are also eligible for the General Nursing and Midwifery. Therefore, this can be a good opportunity for the candidates who are willing to pursue their careers in Nursing Field.
Chattisgarh GNM Application Fee 2020
After filling the online GNM Application Form, the next step would be the payment of application fees. Therefore, the candidates will have to pay the application fee amount in order to submit the online application form successfully. Applicants can pay the fees online and then take the print out of the payment receipt. The Chattisgarh Nursing Fees is mentioned below:
- Unreserved/OBC- 1000/-
- SC/ST- 500/-
Things to Keep in Mind before Filling the Chattisgarh GNM Nursing Online Application Form
It is very important that you check small things that are necessary while filling the application form. The Mode of the Application Form for CG GNM 2020 is ONLINE. Therefore, if you are filling the online application form you need to check the following things-
- Check your Internet Connectivity. Having proper connectivity will help the candidates to fill the online form without any hassle.
- Go through the instructions carefully before starting to fill in the application form.
- Provide correct E-mail ID and Phone Number. This is because all the latest notifications will be sent to your registered number and mail id.
- Make sure that you submit correct details such as your Name, Educational Qualifications, etc. Providing wrong information can get your application form rejected.
- Upload photograph, signature, and documents as per the specifications.
- Make sure that you fill and submit the Online GNM Nursing Application Form 2020 before the closing date.
Check – GNM Syllabus 2020
Process of Filling Chattisgarh GNM Nursing Application 2020
As we have mentioned already that, the Chattisgarh Nursing Application Form will be available online. In fact, the mode of filling the application form will be done online only. The process of filling the Online Form of General Nursing and Midwifery includes the following-
- Filling the Personal Details
- Uploading Photograph, Signature and other educational details
- Making the Payment of the Application Fees
- Final submission of the GNM Nursing 2020 Form
- Taking the Printout of the Application Form
Documents Required for Filling Online Application Form for GNM 2020
Applicants have to keep the soft copy of all the necessary documents for filling the GNM Application Form. Therefore one should save the soft copies of all the required documents in their email. The candidates should make sure that they upload the documents as per the set criteria. Also, it is important for the candidates to check the list of required documents from the official website. The following documents are necessary for Chattisgarh Nursing Application form 2020:
Self Attested photocopies of certificates: –
- Class 10 Board– Original Passing Certificate (for age proof)
- Class 10+2 or Equivalent – Admit card, Mark Sheet & original /provisional Passing Certificate
- Caste Certificate for those who belong to SC/ST: caste certificate issued by not less than Sub Divisional Officer/District Magistrate
- Caste Certificate for those who belong to OBC: caste certificate for the financial year 2019-20. Issued by not less than Sub Divisional Officer/District Magistrate. Or an equivalent person authorized by the concerned state. And specify that the candidate belongs to the non-creamy layer.
- The candidates will have to produce all the original certificates for verification at the time of counselling/admission.
You will receive a confirmation mail after the successful submission of the application form. This mail will have an attachment to the confirmation receipt. Candidates should download and keep the printed copy of the application form as well as the fee receipt, for future reference.