TALLENTEX 2020: The Registration Process for TALLENTEX 2020 has been closed on the 19th of September 2019. TALLENTEX is brief for Talent Encouragement Exam. Allen Career Institute conducts this Scholarship Exam. The exam is for class 5th-11th. The candidates, who want to sit in the examination must fill an application form. The application forms are available online and offline as well. The online forms are released on the official website. The candidates can get offline forms from the nearby ALLEN centre. One should note the fact that the procedure of submitting the application form includes the payment of application fee. The authorities will not accept form without the payment. After one has done the registration, he/she will receive an SMS confirming the same.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After the body has completed the procedure of application form, it will release the admit card. The admit card will release on the official website of Allen Career Institute. It will be important for the candidates to bring the admit card to the exam centre. Along with the admit card, the candidate will have to bring the original school Photo ID/School Mark Sheet.
The candidates must keep checking the official website for the examination updates. Allen Career Institute has released the official dates. The same has been tabulated below:
|Registration||18 May 2019|
|Test||29 September 2019|
FOR S.CHANDRASEKHAR, HG KHORANA & HJ BHABHA ZONES
|Registration||18 May 2019|
|Test||13 October 2019|
FOR SS ABHYANKAR, CHANAKYA, JC BOSE & RAMANUJAN ZONES
|Registration||18 May 2019|
|Test||20 October 2019|
TALLENTEX Eligibility 2020
The candidates, who want to take the examination of TALLENTTEX have to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility criteria which is decided by the exam conducting body. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below. Have a look:
- Candidates, who are studying in class 5th-11th (Science) are eligible to apply for TALLENTTEX.
TALLENTEX Application form 2020
The registration form has been made available on the official website of the authority. The form has been released in both online as well as the offline mode. In the online mode, one can download the form from the website of Allen Career Institute. In the offline mode, the forms are available at the nearby Allen centres. The forms are available also at the schools if the same has agreed for TALLENTX Application Form 2020. The forms, being filled at school must be submitted at the school only. After filling in the application form, one has to pay the application fee. The fee has to be paid through Demand Draft. After one has done the registration, he/she will receive the confirmation SMS on their registered mobile number.
TALLENTEX Application Fee 2020
- The application fee is to be paid by the candidate.
- The amount of fee, which is to be paid is Rs 250/-.
- The fee can be paid through the mode of Cash or Online.
- It will be mandatory for one to pay the fee.
- The application form without the fee will not be accepted.
TALLENTEX Admit Card 2020
The admit card of TALLENTEX will be made released 7 days before the day of the examination. The TALLENTEX Hall Ticket for Mumbai will be made available on the 22nd of September 2019. The admit card will be made available in the online and the offline mode as well. In the online mode, the admit card can be downloaded from the website of Allen Career Institute. In the offline mode, the admit card can be grabbed from the nearby ALLEN Center. It will be mandatory for the candidate to bring the admit card to the examination centre. Along with the TALLENTEX admit card 2020, the candidates will have to bring their Original School Photo ID or School Mark Sheet to the test centre. If the authority finds anyone without the necessary documents, then he/she will not be allowed to take the examination.
TALLENTEX Syllabus 2020
Before appearing for TALLENTEX 2020 exam the applicant must check the TALLENTEX 2020 Sample Papers from previous years. It is important to go through them and get an idea of how the questions are asked and what is the format of the exam. Simultaneously one must also check the syllabus mentioned below for the preparation of the test.
- Physics-Natural Resources & Calamities, Measurement, Work, Force, and Energy, Our Planet- Earth
- Chemistry-Matter and Material, Solid, Liquid and Gas, Weather and Water, Rocks and Minerals and others
- Biology-Food Production in Plants, Adaptation in Plants, Adaptation in Animals, Reproduction in Animals & Plants, Food and Digestion, Growing Plants, Human Body & Health
- Maths-Shapes, Measurement, Shapes and Angles, Factors and Multiples,m Number Sense, Numeral and Number Name, Area and its boundary
- Physics-Force & Energy, Earth & Universe, Light, Shadows & Reflections, Motion and Measurement of distances
- Chemistry-Solid, Liquid, and Gas, Natural Resources, Sorting materials into Groups, Separation of Substances, Fibre to Fabric
- Biology-Animal and Plantlife, Human Body and Health, The Ecosystem, Food and Nutrition
- Maths-Pictorial representation of Data, Measurement, Multiplication, and Division, Number System, Basic geometrical ideas, Integers, Fractions, Decimals, Area and its boundary
- Physics-Motion and Measurement of Distances, Light, Shadows & Reflections, Electricity and Circuits, Fun with Magnets, Heat and Temperature, Wind, Storms, and Cyclones
- Chemistry-Water and Air, Sorting and Materials into Groups, Changes around us, Animal Fibre Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Biology-Garbage in Garbage out, Getting to know about plants Body Movements, The living organisms and their surroundings, Nutrition in Plants & Animals, Weather, Climate and Adaptation of Animals to Climate
- Maths-Number System Triangles and Congruence of Triangles, Integers, Fractions & Decimals, Mensuration, Simple Equations, Lines, and Angles, Rational Numbers, Algebraic Expressions Exponents and Powers, Data handling, Ratio, and proportion
- Physis-Motion and Time, Force and Pressure, Heat and Temperature, Electric Current & its effects, Sound, Light
- Chemistry-Acids, Bases, and Salts, Physical and Chemical Changes, Synthetic Fibres and Plastics, Metals and Non-metals, Water
- Biology-Nutrition in Plants & Animals, Transportation in Plants and Animals, Respiration in Organisms Forests- Our LifeLine, Crop Production and Management, Cell Structure & Functions, Micro-organisms
- Maths-Integers, Fractions and Decimals, Congruence of Triangles, Practical Geometry, Perimeter and Area, Visualizing Solid Shapes, Rational Numbers Linear Equations in One Variable, Understanding Quadrilaterals, Squares and Square Roots Cubes and Cube Roots Exponents and Powers
- Physics-Motion, Force & NLM, Sound, Light, Stars and Solar System, Gravitation
- Chemistry-Metals and Non-metals, Fossil Fuels (Coal, Petroleum and Natural gas), Combustion and Flame, Matter in our surroundings, Is matter around us pure
- Biology-Crop Production and Management
- Micro-organism- Friend and Foe, Conservation of Plants and Animals, Reproduction and reaching the age of adolescence, Cell Structure & Function, Tissue, Food production and Management
- Maths-Linear Equations in One Variable, Exponents and Powers, Direct and Inverse Proportions, Factorization, Number system understanding, Understanding Quadrilaterals Squares and Square Roots, Cubes and Cube Roots, Algebraic Expressions and Identities, Mensuration, Polynomial, Euclid’s Geometry, Lines, Angles, and Triangles, Comparing Quantity
- Physics-Motion and Force, Work, Power, Energy, Gravitation, Sound, Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current
- Chemistry-Atoms and Molecules, Atomic Structure, All about Matter and Mixture, Chemical, Reaction and Equation, Acids, Bases and Salts, Metals and Non-metals
- Biology-Cell, Tissue, Improvement in food resources, Why do we fall ill?, Natural resources, Diversity in living organisms, Life processes, Control & coordination
- Maths-Number System, Polynomial, Linear Equations in Two Variables, Introduction Euclid’s Geometry, Lines, Angles, Triangles-Congruency &, Similarity of triangles and Quadrilaterals, Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles, Circles, Heron’s Formula, Surface area and Volumes, Probability, Introduction to trigonometry, Statistics
- Physics-Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics and Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, System of Particles
- Chemistry-Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Gases and Liquids
- Biology-Living World, Diversity of Animals, Structural Organization in Plants & Animals (Animal Tissue & Plant Anatomy), Cell Biology (Cell Cycle and Cell Division)
- Maths-Sequence and Series, Linear and Quadratic Inequalities, Quadratic Equations, Complex Numbers, Trigonometric Functions, Straight Lines, Circles
TALLENTTEX Exam Centers 2020
S.CHANDRASEKHAR, HG KHORANA & HJ BHABHA ZONES:
- Delhi NCR (including Charkhi Dadri, Jhajjar, Mahendragarh, Narnaul, Rewari from Haryana)
- Himachal Pradesh
- J&K (including Saharanpur from UP)
SS ABHYANKAR, CHANAKYA, JC BOSE & RAMANUJAN ZONES:
- Bihar (including Jalgaon & Bhusawal from Maharashtra)
- West Bengal
TALLENTEX Answer Key 2020
The TALLENTEX answer key 2020 will be made available before Allen Career Institute releases the result. After gaining the answer key, one will be able to access his/her marks attained. In order to grab the answer key, the candidate will have to log in using his/her credentials. The candidate has to make sure that he/she is providing the correct details in the login section. If the candidate fills any inappropriate details, then he/she will be prohibited from accessing the answer key. The candidate is expected to take enough printouts of the answer key for future purposes.
The results of TALLENNTEX will tentatively be released in November 2020. One will be able to find the results from the online mode (from the official website of Allen Career Institute) and from the offline mode as well (through SMS). If the candidate wants to check the TALLENTEX Result 2020 in the online mode, then he/she will have to head towards the website of Allen Career Institute and then hit the link of result. The candidate, then, will have to fill in the required credentials in the login section. It is expected that the candidate prints enough copies of the result for future purposes.