TALLENTEX 2024: TALLENTEX is brief for Talent Encouragement Exam. Allen Career Institute conducts this Scholarship Exam. The exam is for class 5th-11th. The candidates, who want to sit in the examination must fill the registration form. The TALENTEX online form is available online and offline as well. The candidates can get offline forms from the nearby ALLEN centre. One should note the fact that the procedure of submitting the application form includes the payment of TALLENTEX registration fees. The authorities will not accept the form without the payment. After one has done the registration, he/she will receive an SMS confirming the same.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After the body has completed the procedure of the TALLENTEX online registration form, it will release the admit card of TALLENTEX 2024. The admit card will release on the official website of Allen Career Institute. It will be important for the candidates to bring the admit card to the exam centre. Along with the admit card, the candidate will have to bring the original school Photo ID/School Mark Sheet.
- TALLENTEX 2024 Registration is going on. Those who are oblivious regarding Application Form 2024 of TALLENTEX should go through the complete article. Students can apply for the exam at the official website.
ALLEN TALLENTEX Exam Date 2024
The candidates must keep checking the official website for the ALLEN TALLENTEX Examination updates. Allen Career Institute has released the official dates. The same are:
|Stage 1 exam||17 October to 14 November 2021|
|Stage 1 Result||23rd November 2021|
|Stage 2 exam||15 April 2024 and 30 June 2024|
|Stage 2 Result||Within 15 days after exam|
TALLENTEX Eligibility 2024
The candidates, who want to take the examination of ALLEN TALLENTTEX have to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility criteria which is decided by the exam conducting body. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below. Have a look:
- Candidates, who are studying in class 5th-11th (Science) are eligible to apply for TALLENTTEX.
TALLENTEX Online Registration Form 2024
The authority has released the online form of TALLNETEX on its official website. The form will be released in both online as well as the offline mode. In the online mode, one can download the form from the website of Allen Career Institute. In the offline mode, the forms are available at the nearby Allen centres. The forms are available also at the schools if the same has agreed for TALLENTX Online Form 2024. The forms, being filled at school must be submitted at the school only. After filling in the application form, one has to pay the application fee. The TALLENTEX registration fee has to be paid through Demand Draft. After one has done the registration, he/she will receive the confirmation SMS on their registered mobile number.
TALLENTEX Registration Form Fee 2024
The candidate will have to pay the application fee after submitting the TALLENTEX online application form. The amount of fee, which is to be paid is Rs 250/-. The fees can be paid through the mode of Cash or Online. It will be mandatory for one to pay the fee.
TALLENTEX Admit Card 2024
The admit card of TALLENTEX will be released on the official website. The TALLENTEX Hall Ticket will be made available in the online and the offline mode as well. In the online mode, the admit card is downloaded from the website of Allen Career Institute. In the offline mode, the hall ticket of TALLENTEX is grabbed from the nearby ALLEN Center. It will be mandatory for the candidate to bring the admit card to the examination centre. Along with the TALLENTEX admit card 2024, the candidates will have to bring their Original School Photo ID or School Mark Sheet to the test centre. If the authority finds anyone without the necessary documents, then he/she will not be allowed to take the TALLENTEX examination.
TALLENTEX Syllabus 2024
Before appearing for TALLENTEX 2024 Exam the applicant must download the TALLENTEX 2024 Sample Papers from previous years. It is important to go through them and get an idea of how the questions of TALLENTEX are asked and what is the format of the exam. Simultaneously one must also check the syllabus mentioned below for the preparation of the test.
- Physics-Natural Resources & Calamities, Measurement, Work, Force, and Energy, Our Planet- Earth
- Chemistry-Matter and Material, Solid, Liquid and Gas, Weather and Water, Rocks and Minerals and others
- Biology-Food Production in Plants, Adaptation in Plants, Adaptation in Animals, Reproduction in Animals & Plants, Food and Digestion, Growing Plants, Human Body & Health
- Maths-Shapes, Measurement, Shapes and Angles, Factors and Multiples,m Number Sense, Numeral and Number Name, Area and its boundary
- Physics-Force & Energy, Earth & Universe, Light, Shadows & Reflections, Motion and Measurement of distances
- Chemistry-Solid, Liquid, and Gas, Natural Resources, Sorting materials into Groups, Separation of Substances, Fibre to Fabric
- Biology-Animal and Plantlife, Human Body and Health, The Ecosystem, Food and Nutrition
- Maths-Pictorial representation of Data, Measurement, Multiplication, and Division, Number System, Basic geometrical ideas, Integers, Fractions, Decimals, Area and its boundary
- Physics-Motion and Measurement of Distances, Light, Shadows & Reflections, Electricity and Circuits, Fun with Magnets, Heat and Temperature, Wind, Storms, and Cyclones
- Chemistry-Water and Air, Sorting and Materials into Groups, Changes around us, Animal Fibre Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Biology-Garbage in Garbage out, Getting to know about plants Body Movements, The living organisms and their surroundings, Nutrition in Plants & Animals, Weather, Climate and Adaptation of Animals to Climate
- Maths-Number System Triangles and Congruence of Triangles, Integers, Fractions & Decimals, Mensuration, Simple Equations, Lines, and Angles, Rational Numbers, Algebraic Expressions Exponents and Powers, Data handling, Ratio, and proportion
- Physics-Motion and Time, Force and Pressure, Heat and Temperature, Electric Current & its effects, Sound, Light
- Chemistry-Acids, Bases, and Salts, Physical and Chemical Changes, Synthetic Fibres and Plastics, Metals and Non-metals, Water
- Biology-Nutrition in Plants & Animals, Transportation in Plants and Animals, Respiration in Organisms Forests- Our Life-Line, Crop Production and Management, Cell Structure & Functions, Micro-organisms
- Maths-Integers, Fractions and Decimals, Congruence of Triangles, Practical Geometry, Perimeter and Area, Visualizing Solid Shapes, Rational Numbers Linear Equations in One Variable, Understanding Quadrilaterals, Squares and Square Roots Cubes and Cube Roots Exponents and Powers
- Physics-Motion, Force & NLM, Sound, Light, Stars and Solar System, Gravitation
- Chemistry-Metals and Non-metals, Fossil Fuels (Coal, Petroleum and Natural gas), Combustion and Flame, Matter in our surroundings, Is matter around us pure
- Biology-Crop Production and Management
- Micro-organism- Friend and Foe, Conservation of Plants and Animals, Reproduction and reaching the age of adolescence, Cell Structure & Function, Tissue, Food production and Management
- Maths-Linear Equations in One Variable, Exponents and Powers, Direct and Inverse Proportions, Factorization, Number system understanding, Understanding Quadrilaterals Squares and Square Roots, Cubes and Cube Roots, Algebraic Expressions and Identities, Mensuration, Polynomial, Euclid’s Geometry, Lines, Angles, and Triangles, Comparing Quantity
- Physics-Motion and Force, Work, Power, Energy, Gravitation, Sound, Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current
- Chemistry-Atoms and Molecules, Atomic Structure, All about Matter and Mixture, Chemical, Reaction and Equation, Acids, Bases and Salts, Metals and Non-metals
- Biology-Cell, Tissue, Improvement in food resources, Why do we fall ill?, Natural resources, Diversity in living organisms, Life processes, Control & coordination
- Maths-Number System, Polynomial, Linear Equations in Two Variables, Introduction Euclid’s Geometry, Lines, Angles, Triangles-Congruency &, Similarity of triangles and Quadrilaterals, Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles, Circles, Heron’s Formula, Surface area and Volumes, Probability, Introduction to trigonometry, Statistics
- Physics-Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics and Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, System of Particles
- Chemistry-Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Gases and Liquids
- Biology-Living World, Diversity of Animals, Structural Organization in Plants & Animals (Animal Tissue & Plant Anatomy), Cell Biology (Cell Cycle and Cell Division)
- Maths-Sequence and Series, Linear and Quadratic Inequalities, Quadratic Equations, Complex Numbers, Trigonometric Functions, Straight Lines, Circles
TALLENTTEX Exam Centers 2024
S.CHANDRASEKHAR, HG KHORANA & HJ BHABHA ZONES:
- Delhi NCR (including Charkhi Dadri, Jhajjar, Mahendragarh, Narnaul, Rewari from Haryana)
- Himachal Pradesh
- J&K (including Saharanpur from UP)
SS ABHYANKAR, CHANAKYA, JC BOSE & RAMANUJAN ZONES:
- Bihar (including Jalgaon & Bhusawal from Maharashtra)
- West Bengal
TALLENTEX Answer Key 2024
The answer key of TALLENTEX 2024 will soon be available. After gaining the answer key, one will be able to access his/her marks attained. In order to grab the TALLENTEX Answer Key, the candidate will have to log in using his/her credentials. The candidate has to make sure that he/she is providing the correct details in the login section. If the candidate fills any inappropriate details, then he/she will be prohibited from accessing the TALLENTEX 2024 answer key.
TALLENTEX Result 2024
The authority will release the result of TALLENTEX 2024. One will be able to find the results from the online mode (from the official website of Allen Career Institute) and from the offline mode as well (through SMS). If the candidate wants to check the TALLENTEX Result 2024 in the online mode, then he/she will have to head towards the website of Allen Career Institute and then hit the link of result. The candidate, then, will have to fill in the required credentials in the login section. The candidate must print an ample amount of copies of the TALLENTEX result for further purposes.