Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2021: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) carries out the admission procedure. They organize and manage the admission procedure every year for the applicants. Moreover, applicants just need to fill and submit an application form to apply for the offered courses. The application procedure is further carried out in online mode. You can get the form from the official website. After that, the merit list result is declared. And the qualified students then have to appear for the counselling round. But, to get admission to the university, applicants should meet the eligibility criteria. Further, for more details regarding the Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2021 admission process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2021
Candidates have to clear the entrance exam in order to get a seat in the nursing colleges. It is thus an excellent opportunity for the aspirants of nursing courses. However, it is a state-level exam. Hence, the qualified students shall be eligible for admission to colleges in the Jharkhand state only. Candidates further must be well versed with the Jharkhand Nursing Admission schedule. All the important events and dates are mentioned in the table below.
|Name of the Event||Announced Date|
|Application Form||– August 2021 –|
|Last Date for submission of the application form||– To be Announced –|
|Release date of Admit Card||– To be Announced –|
|Date of Entrance Exam||– To be Announced –|
|Declaration of the results||– To be Announced –|
|Counseling Round 1||– To be Announced –|
|Counseling Round 2||– To be Announced –|
Check – Gujarat Nursing Merit List 2021
Eligibility for Jharkhand 2021 GNM/ANM Course Admission
The Jharkhand Nursing Council prescribes the eligibility criteria. Candidates must satisfy the Jharkhand GNM/ ANM eligibility conditions for being eligible to fill the form. In addition, the candidate should also have the relevant documents for the same. Furthermore, the eligibility conditions that a candidate must satisfy are as follows:
- The minimum and maximum age for admission is 17 and 35 years by 31.12.2021.
- There is no age bar for ANM.
- The required minimum education is 10+2 classes passed.
- The authorities give the first preference to Science (PCB) + English students.
- The course requires a minimum aggregate of 40% marks.
- The candidate should be medically fit.
- An only a limited number of candidates who qualify for the entrance are called for counseling.
Jharkhand GNM Application Form
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- JCECEB Application Form is made available on the Jharkhand Nursing Council official website. The form may not be available in any other mode.
- Applicants have to fill the application form with proper and correct information.
- Authorities reject the application form if they find any false information in it.
- Candidates have to fill in important details like personal details, educational details, contact details, parent’s details in the application form.
- Applicants need to upload scanned images of passport size photographs and signatures. That you have to do in the specified size and format mentioned on the official website in the application form.
- Take a printout of the Application form after you submit the form.
- Applicants are instructed to submit the application form before the last date to avoid disqualification.
Jharkhand ANM 2021 Application Fee
After filling the Jharkhand 2021 Nursing Application Form, candidates need to pay the application fees. Making the payment is mandatory. Note that the mentioned application fee is as per the last years’ records. However, if the authorities increase or decrease the application fee, then we shall update that out here. In addition, the important information related to the application fee is available below :
- The application fee is the same for all category applicants.
- The fee for the entrance exam is Rs. 450.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in online mode.
- In the case of online mode, the payment can be done either through a Debit card, Credit card, or Net banking feature.
- All the applicants have to pay the application fee before the due date. Or else your application form gets cancelled.
- Authorities does not consider any application fee received after the due date.
- The application fee is absolutely non–refundable and non–transferable.
Check – Nursing Entrance Exams
Jharkhand GNM 2021 Selection Procedure
JCECEB Selection Procedure is carried out purely on the basis of merit. The candidates’ who score the minimum qualifying marks in the exam shall be eligible for admission. In addition, firstly candidates should ensure that fill and submit the application form on time. The information that you mention in the form is taken into consideration for the admission process. Therefore, make sure that you provide correct information. Furthermore, do not forget to check out the eligibility criteria set by the exam conducting body. As the applications of ineligible candidates’ shall not be acceptable.
Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2021 Admit Card
The Jharkhand GNM/ANM Nursing 2021 Hall Ticket is made available online. Candidates’ can thus download it by visiting the nursing council’s official website. It is a mandatory document, therefore, the candidate must carry it to the exam centre. The admit card comprises all the details of the candidate and exam. Furthermore, the details that are mentioned in the hall ticket are as follows:
- Application number
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Roll number
- PWD (PH) status
- Date of birth
- Name and full address of the exam centre
- Instructions that a candidate needs to follow at the exam centre
If in case, there are any discrepancies then you should contact the exam conducting body. In addition, their contact details are mentioned down below. Do report in case of any error as without a proper admit card, no candidate shall be allowed to sit for the exam.
Jharkhand GNM/ANM Entrance Exam
Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2021 Admission Entrance Exam takes place for both GNM, ANM, Nursing Courses. Thus, the exam pattern of Jharkhand 2021 GNM and ANM is as follows-
- The Question Paper is released code-wise/ shift-wise
- Questions asked are in Objective Type Format
- Lastly, Questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Awareness or English.
The time duration, number of marks, marking scheme are not yet disclosed by the authority. However, you can expect the following-
- The Time Duration of the JECECB Entrance Exam maybe 2 or 3 Hours
- Total Number of Questions – 100 to 150 Questions
- There might be no negative marking.
- For Correct Answer: 1 marks
JCECEB GNM 2021 Question Paper
The Jharkhand Nursing Question Paper is released in online mode. In addition, the authorities release the test paper along with the answer key. Moreover, it is usually released for allowing students to calculate a rough score and predict their chances of clearing the exam. The question paper further is released in the same format. Furthermore, students preparing for the entrance exam can also refer to it for having a better understanding of exam patterns and standards of questions.
Jharkhand GNM Nursing Answer Key 2021
The Jharkhand GNM/ANM Solution Key contains the solutions to all the questions that are asked in the entrance exam. It is released before the result declaration along with the question paper. The result is prepared in accordance with this solution key. Hence, students can cross-check their answers and calculate a rough score. The other individual websites also release the answer key. But you should refer to the one available on the official website. Furthermore, it is released in PDF format.
Jharkhand GNM 2021 Exam Result
Jharkhand GNM Result is declared after the conclusion of the entrance exam. The authorities may release the result in the form of a merit list. Candidates are ranked in order of merit in this list. Thus, the candidates are segregated on the basis of merit for carrying out admission processes with ease. Moreover, the other important information related to the declaration of the results is available down below for the applicants:
- The results shall be available on the official website (jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in).
- Applicants need to go to the official website of the university.
- Login using your ID and password details.
- Then applicants have to download the result from the website.
- Applicants have to keep a printout of the result.
- Further, keep the result for any other future references.
JCECEB GNM/ANM Counselling 2021
This is the last and final round of the admission process. Only the merit students are eligible to participate in the Jharkhand GNM/ANM Counselling 2021. This round is basically conducted for carrying out seat allotment and document verification process. Thus, the students have to appear for this round along with originals and photocopies of required documents. Candidates are called for counselling as per their ranks only. Further, after document verification, the selection committee allots seats to students. The seats are allotted by considering certain factors that include the availability of seats, reservation policy, and candidates’ rank. The date, time, and venue details of counselling are published on the official website.