Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2020: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is responsible for conducting the admission process. They organize and manage the admission procedure every year for the applicants. Moreover, applicants just need to fill and submit an application form to apply for the offered courses. The form will be available in the online mode. You can get the form from the official website. After that, the result will release. And the qualified students will go to counselling. But, to get admission to the university, applicants should meet the eligibility criteria. Further, for more details regarding the Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2020 admission process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2020
The authorities haven’t released an official notification yet. However, JCECEB Nursing Admission 2020 tentative schedule is given down below. Candidates’ should note that the application form has to be submitted before the due date. The authorities will not accept any form after the given date. Moreover, the authorities will not release the admit cards of such candidates’. Therefore, make sure that you check out the official website (www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in) frequently, as all the details will be published on the website.
|Name of the Event||Announced Date|
|Application Form||– June 2020 –|
|Last Date for submission of application form||– July 2020 –|
|Release date of Admit Card||– July 2020 –|
|Date of Entrance Exam||– July 2020 –|
|Declaration of the results||– August 2020 –|
|Counseling Round 1||– August 2020 –|
|Counseling Round 2||– September 2020 –|
Check – Gujarat Nursing Merit List 2020
Eligibility for Jharkhand 2020 GNM/ANM Course Admission
The candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility is compulsory for admission. Without it, you will not get admission. There are certain terms and conditions of this eligibility. Those terms and conditions are as follows-
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years by 31.12.2020.
- There is no age bar for ANM.
- The required minimum education is 10+2 class passed.
- The authorities will give the first preference to Science (PCB) + English students.
- The course requires a minimum aggregate of 40% marks.
- The candidate should be medically fit.
- An only a limited number of candidates who qualify the entrance will be called for counseling.
Jharkhand GNM Application Form
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- JCECEB Application Form will be available on the official website. The form may not be available in any other mode.
- Applicants have to fill the application form with proper and correct information.
- Authorities will reject the application form if they find any false information in it.
- Candidates have to fill important details like personal details, educational details, contact details, parent’s details in the application form.
- Applicants will need to upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature. That you have to do in the specified size and format mentioned on the official website in the application form.
- Take a printout of the Application form after you submit the form.
- Applicants are instructed to submit the application form before the last date to avoid disqualification.
Jharkhand ANM 2020 Application Fee
After filling the Jharkhand 2020 Nursing Application Form, candidates need to pay the application fees. Note that the mentioned application fee is as per the last years’ records. However, if the authorities will increase or decrease the application fee, then we will update that out here. In addition, the important information related to the application fee is available below :
- The application fee is the same for all category applicants.
- The fees for the entrance exam is Rs. 450.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in online mode.
- In case of online mode, the payment can be done either through Debit card, Credit card or Net banking feature.
- All the applicants have to pay the application fee before the due date. Or else your application form will get canceled.
- Authorities will not consider any application fee received after the due date.
- The application fee is absolutely non–refundable and non–transferable.
Check – Nursing Entrance Exams
Jharkhand GNM 2020 Selection Procedure
JCECEB Selection Procedure will be carried out purely on the basis of merit. The candidates’ who will score the minimum qualifying marks in the exam will be eligible for admission. In addition, firstly candidates should ensure that fill and submit the application form on time. The information that you will mention in the form will be taken into consideration for the admission process. Therefore, make sure that you provide correct information. Furthermore, do not forget to check out the eligibility criteria set by the exam conducting body. As the applications of ineligible candidates’ will not be acceptable.
Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2020 Admit Card
The Jharkhand GNM/ANM Nursing 2020 Hall Ticket will be available online. Candidates’ will be able to download it from the official website. It is a mandatory document, therefore, the candidate must carry it to the exam centre. The admit card will comprise of all the details of the candidate and exam. Furthermore, the following details will be present on your admit card.
- Application number
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Roll number
- PWD (PH) status
- Date of birth
- Name and full address of the exam centre
- Instructions that a candidate needs to follow at the exam centre
If in case, there are any discrepancies then you should contact the exam conducting body. In addition, their contact details are mentioned down below. Do report in case of any error as without proper admit card, no candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam.
Jharkhand GNM/ANM Entrance Exam
Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2020 Admission Entrance Exam will take place for both GNM, ANM, Nursing Courses. Thus, the exam pattern of Jharkhand 2020 GNM and ANM is as follows-
- The Questions will be available code-wise/shift-wise
- Questions will be in Objective Type Format
- Lastly, Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Awareness or English.
The time duration, number of marks, marking scheme are not yet disclosed by the authority. However, you can expect the following-
- The Time Duration of the JECECB Entrance Exam maybe 2 or 3 Hours
- Total Number of Questions – 100 to 150 Questions
- There might be no negative marking.
- For Correct Answer: 1 marks
Jharkhand GNM 2020 Exam Result
Jharkhand GNM Result will be available soon after the entrance exam. The authorities may release the result in the form of a merit list. Moreover, the other important information related to the declaration of the results is available down below for the applicants:
- The results will be available on the official website (jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in).
- Applicants need to go to the official website of the university.
- Login using your ID and password details.
- Then applicants have to download the result from the website.
- Applicants have to keep a print out of the result.
- Further, keep the result for any other future references.