The authorities released the application form for Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2019. The form was released on 29th June 2019. The last date of the submission of the application form is 22nd July 2019 (GNM/ANM). JCECEB Nursing Exam will take place on 28th July 2019. GNM stands for General Nursing and Midwifery Course. And ANM stands for Auxillary Nursing Midwifery. Applicants will get admission in these Nursing and Midwifery Courses through the entrance.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The conducting authority is Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). They organize and manage the admission procedure every year for the applicants.
Applicants can participate in the JCECEB GNM Nursing 2019 Admission procedure. They just need to fill and submit an application form. The form will be available in the online mode. You can get the form from the official website. After that, the result will release. And the qualified students will go to counseling. But, to get admission to the university, applicants should meet the eligibility criteria. For more information please read the entire article.
Important Dates for Jharkhand 2019 GNM/ANM
There are a few important dates. The students should be aware of these important events. Down below in the table these dates are available for JCECEB Nursing Admission 2019–
|Name of the Event||Announced Date|
|Application form (Released)||29th June 2019|
|Last Date for submission of application form||22nd July 2019 (GNM/ANM) and 20th July 2019 (For B.Sc/Post-Basic Nursing)|
|Release date of Admit Card||24th July 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||28th July 2019|
|Declaration of the results||August 2019|
|Counseling Round 1||August 2019|
|Counseling Round 2||September 2019|
Eligibility for Jharkhand 2019 GNM/ANM Course Admission
The candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility is compulsory for admission. Without it, you will not get the admission. There are certain terms and conditions of this eligibility. Those terms and conditions are down below-
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years by 31.12.2019.
- There is no age bar for ANM.
- The required minimum education is 10+2 class passed.
- The authorities will give the first preference to Science (PCB) + English students.
- The course requires a minimum aggregate of 40% marks.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
- An only limited number of candidates who qualify the entrance will be called for counseling.
Check Odisha GNM/ANM 2019
Jharkhand GNM 2019 Application Form
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Jharkhand GNM 2019 Application Form was released on 29th June 2019.
- The Registration Forms are available online till 22nd July 2019. For JCECEB B.Sc Nursing, the last date is 20th July 2019.
- Candidates must satisfy the eligibility conditions.
- Applicants have to fill the application form with proper and correct information.
- Authorities will reject the application form if they find any false information in it.
- Candidates have to fill important details like personal details, educational details, contact details, parent’s details in the application form.
- Applicants will need to upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature. That you have to do in specified size and format mentioned on the official website in the application form.
- Take a printout of the Application form after you submit the form.
- Applicants are instructed to submit the application form before the last date to avoid disqualification.
Candidates must note that the Application Form is available till 22nd July 2019. Apply for JCECEB 2019 GNM and ANM
Jharkhand ANM 2019 Application Fee
After filling the application form, candidates need to pay the application fees. It is mentioned on the official website. The important information related to the application fee is available below :
- The application fee is the same for all category applicants.
- The fees for the entrance exam is Rs. 450.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in online mode.
- In case of online mode, the payment gateway mode is Debit card, Credit card or Net banking feature.
- All the applicants have to pay the application fee before the due date. Or else your application form will get cancel.
- Authorities will not consider any application fee received after the due date.
- The application fee is absolutely non–refundable and non–transferable.
Check Nursing Entrance Exams
Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2019 Admit Card
The Jharkhand GNM/ANM/B.Sc and Post-Basic Nursing 2019 Hall Ticket will be available on 24th July 2019. The admit card will be available online. It is a mandatory document, therefore, the candidate must carry it to the exam. The JCECEB Nursing 2019 Admit Card will comprise of all the details of the candidate and exam.
- Application number.
- Date and Time of the Exam.
- Exam Roll number.
- PWD (PH) status.
- Date of birth.
- Name and full address of the exam center.
- General Instructions to be followed at the exam center.
If in case, there are any discrepancies in the JCECEB ANM/GNM 2019 Nursing Admit Card, he/she must contact the respective authority.
Jharkhand GNM/ANM Entrance Exam
Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2019 Admission Entrance Exam will take place on 28th July 2019. The exam will take place for both GNM, ANM, Nursing Courses. Thus, the exam pattern of Jharkhand 2019 GNM and ANM is as follows-
- The exam will take place offline on 28th July 2019.
- The Questions will be available code-wise/shift-wise
- Questions will be in Objective Type Format
- Lastly, Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Awareness or English.
The time duration, number of marks, marking scheme are not yet disclosed by the authority. However, you can expect the following-
- The Time Duration of the JECECB Entrance Exam maybe 2 or 3 Hours
- Total Number of Questions – 100 to 150 Questions
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. There might be no negative marking.
Jharkhand GNM 2019 Exam Result
The important information related to the declaration of the results is available down below for the applicants:
- Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2019 Result will be available in August 2019.
- The results will be available on the official website (jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in).
- Applicants need to go to the official website of the university.
- Login using your ID and password details.
- Then applicants have to download the result from the website.
- Applicants have to keep a print out of the result.
- Keep the result for any other future references.
Jharkhand GNM 2019 Selection Procedure
The important information related to the selection procedure for JCECEB 2019 Nursing Admission is available below for the reference of the applicants:
- The marks you score in the entrance exam will be the basis of your admission to the university.
- However, in order to get admission filling out and submitting the application form is mandatory.
- All process will be available in the online mode.
- Authorities have not disclosed any information about the counseling round and the interview round.
- The details will be updated on the official website.
- Applicants who have secured qualifying marks in the entrance exam have to keep all necessary original and attested copies of the documents ready.
- You will need the documents for the verification process at the time of the counseling procedure.
- After the verification process is done, you will get back all the original documents.
We hope that the article helped you with what you were looking for. Please also keep up with the official website. Because any new information will come over there first. You can also check over here, as we update new information over here too.