The authorities have released the MP GNTST/PNST Result 2019. All the candidates who have appeared the exam will be able to access their result. The MP Nursing 2019 Result is available in the form of merit list online. The result was released on 27th August 2019 (5:30 pm). To check your result, you will have to enter your Application Number/Roll Number and Date of Birth. We have provided the link to check the result. You can also check the list of MP GNTST and PNST Top Ten Candidates List below with city-wise candidates list. The candidates will have to score the minimum prescribed marks. The conducting authority will set the qualifying marks. The candidates have to download the result from the official website of the respective authority. The MP GNM 2019 Result Card will contain some important information about the candidates. Check the entire article for a more detailed account.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check Odisha GNM/ANM 2019
Important Dates MP Online GNM Result 2019
We have given the dates for the PNST/GNTST 2019 Result. You should go through them. And make sure that you keep up with the current news regarding the same. Check it out.
|Name of the Event||Date of the Event|
|Entrance examination||7th and 8th July 2019|
|Result declaration||27th August 2019 (Released)|
The MP PEB GNTST and PNST Result 2019 is now available. The Result was declared on 27th August 2019 at 5:30 pm. Click on the link below to check your respective result.
How to download the MP GNTST/ PNST 2019 Scorecard?
The applicants will check the result from the link given on the official website. We will also provide you with the link on this page as well. The website will ask you to fill in some mandatory details. Afterwards, you will be able to get your scorecard.
The roll number will be having eight digits. The following is the step by step process of getting the result card. Go through it to get the MP GNTST and PNST Result 2019.
- Visit the official website- www.peb.gov.in
- Click on the link available on the top of this page.
- In the next step, you will get a login page.
- The applicants need to enter their roll number/application number and their date of birth.
- After putting in that data, you click on the “Search” button.
- Then, the MP GNM 2019 Result will pop up and be available to the candidates.
- After that, take the printout of the result for any future references.
MP GNM and ANM Result 2019 – Top Merit List Candidates and City Wise Candidate Details
Details on the MP GNTST/PNST Result 2019
There is a lot of important information on the result. The candidate has to check them. And, also make sure that they are correct. Hence, the list of the details available on the Madhya Pradesh GNTST Result is as follows-
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Marks Scored out of 150 marks
- Examination Center
Check – WB GNM/ANM Application Form 2019
MP GNTST and PNST 2019 Further Admission Process
Following is some important information about the further admission process. There are some terms and conditions for further admissions. Candidates have to meet those criteria. Check it out. Hence, check the further details of MP GNTST B.Sc Nursing 2019 Admission Process.
- The PEB (Professional Examination Board) is responsible for conducting the exam. They will also announce the MP GNM Result 2019-20.
- And in addition to that, the board will also do the selection of the applicants for training in centers in General Nursing Training Centres.
- The board will release a merit list for the candidates.
- The students will be ranked on the list.
- The basis of their ranks will be the marks obtained in the exam.
- The reserved category applicants (SC/ST/OBC) whose name is in the merit list will also have a separate list of reserved category merit list.
- The authorities will declare the merit list will be announced online. The students can access it on the official website. We will also provide the link on the page.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 45%.
- The entrance exam will have separate question papers for the Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English subjects.
- The authorities will check every subject separately.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks of the candidate.
- 40% is the minimum cut off for the ASHA workers. The merit list will be prepared in the same way with reserved and unreserved categories separately.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for vyapam.nic.in Result 2019
In case two students get the same marks, the board will call in criteria for that. There is an order of preference. The preference is given to the science subject in the following order-
MP GNST and PNST Nursing 2018 Result Statistics
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board had conducted the exam on 10th June 2018. However, the result was declared on 4th July 2018. The Result was announced online on the basis of the marks scored in the entrance exam. However, here we have provided the details about the MP GNM/ANM Nursing 2018 Cutoff. Besides that, you will also get the details of the number of candidates appeared for the exam.
This is the total of candidates applied and appeared from different examination centers. So, with the help of this, you can check the cutoff scores and predict the chances of your selection.
About MP GNTST and PNST Exam 2019
The MP GNTST and PNST are the State Level Entrance Exam for the Admission into B.Sc Nursing Training Courses. The Application Form was released on 1st June 2019. The GNTST stands for Madhya Pradesh General Nursing Training Selection Test. Whereas, the MP PNST stands for, Madhya Pradesh Pre-Nursing Selection Test. The entrance exam will take place offline on 7th July 2019. Candidates can check complete details here.
So, we hope that the article helped you with whatever it could. You should also keep up with the official website. If any new information comes along, we will also update it over here.
Check- Odisha GNM 2019 Counselling