MP GNTST/PNST Result 2021: ANMTST and PNST results are announced on 7th April 2021. The exam took place in February 2021. All the candidates who appeared for the exam can access their results. The result is released in the form of a merit list. Wherein, the candidates are ranked in order of merit. In addition, the officials prepare this list for segregating candidates on the basis of merit. To check your result, you have to enter your Application Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth. Moreover, the list of MP GNTST and PNST Top Ten Candidates shall be available here with the city-wise candidate’s list.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Further, candidates have to download the result from the official website of the respective authority. MP GNTST/PNST Result 2021 thus be available online only. Check the entire article for a more detailed account.
The ANM Training Selection Test 2020 (ANMTST) and Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) result has been announced on 7th April 2021. Applicants can check their result, by clicking here.
MP GNTST/PNST Result 2021
Candidates who score the minimum qualifying marks are further eligible for the counselling round. The students who are selected further get admission to the nursing schools of MP. Further, the dates of the MP Nursing Result are announced. The important events and dates are mentioned below. Candidates must be aware of the exam activities schedule, in order to ensure that no important event is missed.
|Name of the Event||Date of the Event|
|ANMTST Entrance Exam||15th to 17th February 2021|
|Result declaration||7th April 2021 (announced)|
|Entrance Examination (PNTST)||06th & 07th February 2021|
|Result Declaration||7th April 2021 (announced)|
Check – Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form
How to download the MP GNTST/ PNST 2021 Scorecard?
The applicants can check the result from the link given on the official website (mponline.gov.in). We also provide you with the link on this page as well. The website asks you to fill in some mandatory details. Afterwards, you are able to get your scorecard. Moreover, the following is the step by step process of getting the result card. Go through it to get the MP GNTST and PNST Result 2021.
- Visit the official website- www.peb.gov.in or the direct link provided with the latest update section.
- Click on the link available on the top of this page.
- In the next step, you get a login page.
- The applicants need to enter their roll number/ application number and their date of birth.
- After putting in that data, you click on the “Search” button.
- Then, the result pops up and be available to the candidates.
- After that, take the printout of the result for any future references.
MP GNM and ANM Result 2019 Top Merit List Candidates and City Wise Candidate Details
Check – Odisha GNM/ANM 2021
Details on the MP GNTST/PNST Result
You can locate certain candidate’s details mentioned in the MP Nursing Merit List Result. These details are provided so that the candidates can look out for their names easily. It also helps in avoiding confusion, which can be caused in cases where students have the same name. Hence, the list of the details available on the Madhya Pradesh GNTST Result is as follows-
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Marks Scored out of 150 marks
- Examination Center
MP GNTST and PNST Admission Process
Following is some important information about the admission process. There are some terms and conditions for further admissions. The candidates who thus satisfy the set criteria are eligible for admission. Thus, the MP GNTST/ PNST Selection Procedure is as follows:
- The PEB (Professional Examination Board) is responsible for conducting the exam. They are also responsible for declaring the result.
- And in addition to that, the board also does the selection of the applicants for training in centers in General Nursing Training Centres.
- The board release a merit list for the candidates.
- The students are ranked in order of merit on the list.
- The basis of their ranks is the marks obtained in the exam.
- The reserved category applicants (SC/ ST/ OBC) whose name is in the merit list shall also have a separate list of reserved category merit list.
- The authorities declare the merit list online. The students can access it on the official website.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 45%.
- The entrance exam has separate question papers for Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English subjects.
- The authorities check every subject separately.
- The merit list is prepared based on the aggregate marks of the candidate.
- 40% is the minimum cut off for the ASHA workers. The merit list is prepared in the same way with reserved and unreserved categories separately.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for MP PNST Result 2021
In case two students get the same marks, the board call in the criteria for that. There is an order of preference. The preference is given to the subject in the following order-
Check – Adesh University Nursing Admission
MP GNST and PNST Nursing Result Statistics
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board conducts the entrance examination. Moreover, the Result is announced online on the basis of the marks scored in the entrance exam. However, here we have provided the details about the MP GNM/ ANM Nursing Cutoff. Besides that, you also get the details of the number of candidates appeared for the exam.
This is the total of candidates applied and appeared from different examination centers. So, with the help of this, you can check the cutoff scores and predict the chances of your selection.
About MP GNTST and PNST Exam 2021
The MP GNTST and PNST are the State Level Entrance Exam for the Admission into B.Sc Nursing Training Courses. In addition, the GNTST stands for Madhya Pradesh General Nursing Training Selection Test. Whereas, the MP PNST stands for, Madhya Pradesh Pre-Nursing Selection Test. The entrance exam takes place in offline mode. Furthermore, a candidate has to clear the entrance exam and the counselling round for being eligible for admission.
MP PNST/ GNTST Counselling 2021
It is the final round of the admission process. Wherein, the procedure of seat allotment and document verification is carried out. In addition, only the merit list students are eligible for the MP PNST 2021 Counselling. Candidates shall further carry all the essential documents along for counselling round. Moreover, it is important for each merit student to participate in this round. The students failing to do so can lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. Hence, ensure that you are present on the day of counselling. Further, the time, date and venue details of counselling are published on the official website and shall be available here as well.
Hi mem i am sudhadodiya gntst ki counselling start ho gayi h kya