MP GNTST/PNST Result 2020: All the candidates who have appeared for the exam will be able to access their results. The result will be available in the form of a merit list. Wherein, the candidates will be ranked in order of merit. In addition, the officials prepare this list for segregating candidates on the basis of merit. To check your result, you will have to enter your Application Number/Roll Number and Date of Birth. Moreover, the list of MP GNTST and PNST Top Ten Candidates will be available here with the city-wise candidate’s list. Further, candidates have to download the result from the official website of the respective authority. MP GNTST/PNST Result 2020 will thus be available online only. Check the entire article for a more detailed account.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MP GNTST/PNST Result 2020
Candidates who will score the minimum qualifying marks will be further eligible for the counselling round. The students who will get selected will further get admission to the nursing schools of MP. Further, the dates of the MP Nursing Result are not announced yet. However, the tentative dates of the event are mentioned below. The dates will be updated here as soon as the official notification will be released.
|Name of the Event||Date of the Event (Tentative)|
|Result Declaration||– August 2020 –|
Check – Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form
How to download the MP GNTST/ PNST 2020 Scorecard?
The applicants will check the result from the link given on the official website (mponline.gov.in). We will also provide you with the link on this page as well. The website will ask you to fill in some mandatory details. Afterward, you will be able to get your scorecard. Moreover, the following is the step by step process of getting the result card. Go through it to get the MP GNTST and PNST Result 2020.
- Visit the official website- www.peb.gov.in
- Click on the link available on the top of this page.
- In the next step, you will get a login page.
- The applicants need to enter their roll number/application number and their date of birth.
- After putting in that data, you click on the “Search” button.
- Then, the result will pop up and be available to the candidates.
- After that, take the printout of the result for any future references.
MP GNM and ANM Result 2019 Top Merit List Candidates and City Wise Candidate Details
Check – Odisha GNM/ANM 2020
Details on the MP GNTST/PNST Result
You will be able to locate certain candidate’s details mentioned in the MP Nursing Merit List Result. These details are provided so that the candidates can look out for their names easily. It also helps in avoiding confusion, which can be caused in cases where students have the same name. Hence, the list of the details available on the Madhya Pradesh GNTST Result is as follows-
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Marks Scored out of 150 marks
- Examination Center
MP GNTST and PNST Admission Process
Following is some important information about the admission process. There are some terms and conditions for further admissions. The candidates who will thus satisfy the set criteria will be eligible for admission. Thus, the MP GNTST/PNST Selection Procedure is as follows:
- The PEB (Professional Examination Board) is responsible for conducting the exam. They will also announce the result.
- And in addition to that, the board will also do the selection of the applicants for training in centers in General Nursing Training Centres.
- The board will release a merit list for the candidates.
- The students will be ranked on the list.
- The basis of their ranks will be the marks obtained in the exam.
- The reserved category applicants (SC/ST/OBC) whose name is in the merit list will also have a separate list of reserved category merit list.
- The authorities will declare the merit list online. The students can access it on the official website. We will also provide the link on the page.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 45%.
- The entrance exam will have separate question papers for Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English subjects.
- The authorities will check every subject separately.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks of the candidate.
- 40% is the minimum cut off for the ASHA workers. The merit list will be prepared in the same way with reserved and unreserved categories separately.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for MP PNST Result 2020
In case two students get the same marks, the board will call in the criteria for that. There is an order of preference. The preference is given to the subject in the following order-
MP GNST and PNST Nursing Result Statistics
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will conduct the entrance examination. Moreover, the Result will be announced online on the basis of the marks scored in the entrance exam. However, here we have provided the details about the MP GNM/ANM Nursing Cutoff. Besides that, you will also get the details of the number of candidates appeared for the exam.
This is the total of candidates applied and appeared from different examination centers. So, with the help of this, you can check the cutoff scores and predict the chances of your selection.
About MP GNTST and PNST Exam 2020
The MP GNTST and PNST are the State Level Entrance Exam for the Admission into B.Sc Nursing Training Courses. In addition, the GNTST stands for Madhya Pradesh General Nursing Training Selection Test. Whereas, the MP PNST stands for, Madhya Pradesh Pre-Nursing Selection Test. The entrance exam will take place in offline mode. Furthermore, a candidate has to clear the entrance exam and the counselling round for being eligible for admission.
MP PNST/ GNTST Counselling 2020
It is the final round of the admission process. Wherein, the procedure of seat allotment and document verification is carried out. In addition, only the merit list students will be eligible for the MP PNST 2020 Counselling. Candidates shall further carry all the essential documents along for counselling round. Moreover, it is important for each merit student to participate in this round. The students failing to do so will lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. Hence, ensure that you are present on the day of counselling. Further, the time, date and venue details of counselling will be published on the official website and will be available here as well.