ANM Nursing Provisional Merit List has been released by the authorities. The direct link to download the merit list is given down below. The Nursing Odisha GNM Provisional Common Merit List (revised) is now available. Also, the seat allotment list for B.Sc Nursing Course is released. The Directorate of Nursing, Odisha has released the Odisha B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2019. The pdf list of GNM/ANM and B.Sc Nursing is now available. The Merit List of Doho Odisha GNM/ANM and B.Sc Nursing is released on 26th October 2019. The Seat Allotment Result List will release soon. Candidates can raise objections for the merit list till 30th October 2019. The Revised Schedule is also available below. The list is available on the official website. After which the students whose names will be there on the list are expected to report at their assigned Nodal centers to submitting their part course Training fees.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
All the government college seats and 85% seats of the private institutions will be allotted through the common merit-based system. Hence, in this article, we will provide all details about Odisha GNM and ANM 2019 Merit List.
There are further instructions and information about the Orissa ANM and GNM Rank List 2019, for which the candidates are requested to read the entire article.
Check – GNM Nursing 2019
DMET Nursing Odisha – Latest Updates
Odisha ANM Provisional Merit List is now available. Check whether you are eligible for admission in the provided course or not. The revised merit list will be released soon.
- The Revised Provisional Common Merit List for GNM and Seat Allotment List for Odisha B.Sc Nursing is available. Download Merit List pdf of Odisha Nursing.
The Nursing Odisha GNM Common Merit List is now available. Download Here.
Odisha Nursing Allotment List has been released by the exam conducting body. The candidates should further make sure that they pay the fees before 07 November 2019.
- The B.Sc Nursing Provisional Merit List has been released. Download the Provisional Odisha B.Sc Nursing Merit List pdf. The Seat Allotment List will be released on 29th October 2019.
Check Odisha GNM/ANM Revised Merit List 2019-20 below-
If you are unable to check the Website, then download the Merit List pdf below.
|Odisha Nursing Course Admission 2019-20||Download Link|
|Doho Nursing GNM 2019-20 Merit List pdf||Click To Download|
|Odisha ANM Nursing Merit List pdf 2019-20||Download Now|
|Nursing Odisha B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2019-20||Download Now|
The Authority of Odisha ANM and GNM B.Sc Nursing have released the dates of releasing the merit list. Candidates can check the official notification below. However, if there is any changes made in the schedule will be notified by us. You can check Odisha B.Sc Nursing Merit List here.
Odisha GNM/ANM Provisional Merit List 2019 – Important Dates
The Nursing Council Odisha is responsible for conducting the admission process. However, we have provided the tentative dates here. Candidates can get an idea about the dates. Once, the dates are published, candidates will be notified here.
|Name of the event||The date for the GNM Course||The date for the ANM Course|
Release date of the Provisional Merit List and seat allotment for the 1st round
|4th October 2019||4th October 2019|
Reporting Date at the Nodal centers for the first round of admissions
|18th to 23rd October 2019||24th October to 30th October 2019|
Release date of the Provisional Merit List and seat allotment for the 2nd round
|4th October 2019 (Released)||4th October 2019 (Released)|
Date for Reporting at the Nodal Center for second round counseling with course fees for 2nd round
Release date of the seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 3rd round
The date for Reporting at the Nodal Center for second round counseling with course fees for the 3rd round
Reporting at the institution for the Admission
Admission of the students against the Vacant seats of 85% of Govt. Quota seats
Commencement of classes
Uploading Data against Management Quota Seats
Selection Procedure of Nursing doho Odisha GNM/ANM 2019
Since the Nursing Council of Odisha does not conduct any Entrance Exam. Therefore, the selection of the candidates takes place on the basis of the 10th and 12th marks. A combined merit list will be prepared, soon after the completion of the application form.
How to check the GNM and ANM Merit List, Odisha 2019?
The step by step Process for checking the merit list is as follows-
- Go to the official website of the Directorate of Nursing, Odisha.
- Click on the link available on the website for downloading the merit list.
- The Merit List will appear on the screen.
- Go through the merit list and look for your name.
Check – Gujarat Nursing Admission 2019
Details Available in the Odisha GNM/ ANM Merit List 2019
The Merit List for the 2019 GNM and ANM admission, Odisha will be holding the following details-
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- 10th and 12th Marks
- 50% of 10th and 12th Marks
- Total Educational Percent
- Experience in Service ASHA
- Total ASHA Percent
- Total Percent
- The rank of the Candidate Category-Wise
Odisha GNM/ANM Merit List 2019
The DMET Nursing Provisional Merit List pdf shall be prepared on the basis of the collective intermediate marks. The criteria for which is given below:
- For calculating immediate marks, 50% of the percentage of marks secured in 10th or an equivalent examination and 50% of the percentage of marks secured in 10+2 or an equivalent examination will be taken into consideration. Together the average marks will form the collective immediate percentage on the basis of which the candidate will be ranked on the list.
- First preference will be given to the science students with biology as a major subject in 12th grade. The second preference will be given to non-medical science students. After that, the non-science stream ( i.e., commerce and arts) students will be taken into consideration.
- ASHA candidates will be given an extra 2% marks for each completed year of social service, subject to maximum 20% additional marks which will be added to their marks secured in the merit list. They will be allowed to pursue the course in Government as well as in Private Nursing Institutions according to their preference as well as rank in the merit list.
Tie-Breaking Criteria of Odisha 2019 GNM/ANM Final Merit List
In case two students are having equal immediate marks, inter-se merit will be taken into consideration in order of preference given below.
- Qualifying stream.
- English marks in the 10+2 exam.
- Seniority in the date of birth.
Reserved seats in the Orissa GNM and ANM Merit list 2019
Reservations are done as per the Orissa Reservations of Vacancies Act. The reservations for the Odisha GNM 2019 Merit list is as follows :
- 22.5% for ST
- 16.25% for SC
- 3% for Physically challenged
- 3% for Ex-servicemen
- 5% for Green card holder
If in case eligible candidates from reserved categories are unavailable, then the UR Category Candidates will get the seats.
Check – Nursing Entrance Examinations
Odisha GNM and ANM 2019 Nursing Seat Allotment Process
The Orissa Nursing Seat Allotment 2019 Process starts soon after the publication of the provisional Merit List. The seat allotment process has 3 rounds depending upon the availability of the seats. Here are some of the important details regarding the seat allotment process:
- The merit list will be the basis of seat allotment.
- The seat allotment will be available on the official website. Apart from that, you will get an SMS Alert on your contact details.
- The candidates must download the intimation letter of 1st Round seat allotment.
- The candidates must download their intimation letter of 1st Round seat allotment. To download, Login using Applicant Login. Report the center with the intimation letter.
- The 2nd Round & 3rd Round Seat Allotments are Auto up-gradation Round. The Candidates may get seats for their higher college choices based on their ranking in the 2019 Orissa ANM and GNM Merit List. Thus, the candidates must report at the institutions only after the 3rd Round Seat Allotment.
- The Candidates, who have got the seats in the 2nd and 3rd Rounds, need to deposit their Part Course Fees at the Nodal centers.
- The Candidates who have already submitted the Part Course Fees in Round 1 / Round 2 must download their Intimation Letter only to know the seat allotment status. They don’t need to go to the Nodal Centre for depositing the Part Course Fees.
- All the Candidates who have paid the Part Course Fees must report at the Institution. Candidates must carry the Intimation Letter.
Nursing Odisha Previous Year Merit List
Here, we have provided you the Odisha GNM/ANM 2018 Merit List. Candidates can click on the link to check the merit list details.
Since the Merit List is available in PDF Format. Therefore, you can download it easily.
Check – BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019
The Merit List will be available in the first week of August 2019. If you have any queries, then comment on the section.