Odisha GNM/ANM Merit List 2020: The Directorate of Nursing, Government of Odisha is responsible for releasing the merit list. This list will be prepared after all the forms will be received. In this list, the authorities will rank candidates in order of merit. Further, only the merit students will be eligible for Odisha GNM/ANM Admission 2020. Moreover, all the government college seats and 85% seats of the private institutions will be allotted through the common merit-based system. There are further instructions and information about the Odisha GNM/ANM Merit List 2020, for which the candidates are requested to read the entire article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Odisha GNM/ANM Merit List 2020
The Authority of Odisha ANM and GNM Nursing will be announcing the dates of releasing the merit list. In addition, it will be available in PDF format. Thus, students will be able to download the Doho Odisha Rank List easily. The schedule of the admission activities hasn’t been released yet. However, the tentative schedule is given below. The dates will be updated here once the official notification will be released.
|Name of the event||The dates for the GNM Course||The dates for the ANM Course|
Availability of the online application form
|10th September 2020||10th September 2020|
Last date for submitting the online application form
|26th September 2020||26th September 2020|
Publication list date of the Applicant list
|– October 2020 –||– October 2020 –|
Date of document verification at the Nodal Centers
|– October 2020 –||– October 2020 –|
Dates for the medical verification of the PH candidates
Release date of the Provisional Merit List and seat allotment for the 1st round
Reporting Date at the Nodal enters for the first round of admissions
Release date of the Provisional Merit List and seat allotment for the 2nd round
Date for Reporting at the Nodal Center for second round counseling with course fees for 2nd round
Release date of the seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 3rd round
Date for Reporting at the Nodal Center for second round counseling with course fees for 3rd round
Reporting at the institution for the Admission
Admission of the students against the Vacant seats of 85% of Govt. Quota seats
Commencement of classes
Uploading Data against Management Quota Seats
Check – Gujarat Nursing Admission 2020
Selection Procedure of Nursing doho Odisha GNM/ANM 2020
Since the Nursing Council of Odisha does not conduct any Entrance Exam. Therefore, the selection of the candidates takes place on the basis of the 10th and 12th marks. A combined merit list will be prepared, soon after the completion of the application form.
How to check the GNM and ANM Merit List, Odisha 2020?
The step by step process for checking the merit list is as follows-
- Go to the official website of the Directorate of Nursing, Odisha, i.e www.dohodisha.nic.in
- Click on the link available on the website for downloading the merit list.
- The Merit List will appear on the screen.
- Go through the merit list and look for your name.
Details Available in the Odisha GNM/ ANM Merit List 2020
The Merit List for the 2020 GNM and ANM admission, Odisha will be holding the following details-
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- 10th and 12th Marks
- 50% of 10th and 12th Marks
- Total Educational Percent
- Experience in Service ASHA
- Total ASHA Percent
- Total Percent
- The rank of the Candidate Category-Wise
Odisha GNM/ANM Merit List 2020
The DMET Nursing Provisional Merit List pdf shall be prepared on the basis of the collective intermediate marks. The criteria for which is given below:
- For calculating immediate marks, 50% of the percentage of marks secured in 10th or an equivalent examination and 50% of the percentage of marks secured in 10+2 or an equivalent examination will be taken into consideration. Together the average marks will form the collective immediate percentage on the basis of which the candidate will be ranked on the list.
- First preference will be given to the science students with biology as a major subject in 12th grade. The second preference will be given to non-medical science students. After that, the non-science stream (i.e., commerce and arts) students will be taken into consideration.
- ASHA candidates will be given an extra 2% marks for each completed year of social service, subject to a maximum of 20% additional marks which will be added to their marks secured in the merit list. They will be allowed to pursue the course in Government as well as in Private Nursing Institutions according to their preference as well as rank in the merit list.
Check – WB GNM/ANM Application Form
Tie-Breaking Criteria of Odisha 2020 GNM/ANM Final Merit List
In case two students are having equal immediate marks, inter-se merit will be taken into consideration in order of preference given below.
- Qualifying stream.
- English marks in the 10+2 exam.
- Seniority in the date of birth.
Reserved seats in the Orissa GNM and ANM Merit list 2020
Reservations are done as per the Orissa Reservations of Vacancies Act. The reservations for the Odisha GNM 2020 Merit list is as follows :
- 22.5% for ST
- 16.25% for SC
- 3% for Physically challenged
- 3% for Ex-servicemen
- 5% for Green card holder
If in case eligible candidates from reserved categories are unavailable, then the UR Category Candidates will get the seats.
Odisha GNM and ANM 2020 Nursing Seat Allotment Process
The Orissa Nursing Seat Allotment 2020 Process starts soon after the publication of the provisional Merit List. The seat allotment process has 3 rounds depending upon the availability of the seats. Here are some of the important details regarding the seat allotment process:
- The merit list will be the basis of seat allotment.
- The seat allotment will be available on the official website. Apart from that, you will get an SMS Alert on your contact details.
- The candidates must download the intimation letter of 1st Round seat allotment.
- The candidates must download their intimation letter of 1st Round seat allotment. To download, Login using Applicant Login. Report the center with the intimation letter.
- The 2nd Round & 3rd Round Seat Allotments are Auto up-gradation Round. The Candidates may get seats for their higher college choices based on their ranking in the 2020 Orissa ANM and GNM Merit List. Thus, the candidates must report at the institutions only after the 3rd Round Seat Allotment.
- The Candidates, who have got the seats in the 2nd and 3rd Rounds, need to deposit their Part Course Fees at the Nodal centers.
- The Candidates who have already submitted the Part Course Fees in Round 1 / Round 2 must download their Intimation Letter only to know the seat allotment status. They don’t need to go to the Nodal Centre for depositing the Part Course Fees.
- All the Candidates who have paid the Part Course Fees must report at the Institution. Candidates must carry the Intimation Letter.
Nursing Odisha Previous Year Merit List
Here, we have provided you the Odisha GNM/ANM 2018 Merit List. Candidates can click on the link to check the merit list details.
- Common Merit List for GNM 2018
- Common Merit List for ANM 2018
- Odisha ANM Provisional Merit List
- Nursing Odisha GNM Common Merit List – Download Here.
- Provisional Odisha B.Sc Nursing 2019 Merit List pdf
If you are unable to check the Website, then download the Merit List pdf below.
|Odisha Nursing Course Admission 2019||Download Link|
|Doho Nursing GNM Merit List pdf||Click To Download|
|Odisha ANM Nursing Merit List pdf||Download Now|
|Nursing Odisha B.Sc Nursing Merit List||Download Now|
DOHO Odisha 2020 Counselling
After the release of the merit list result, the round of counselling will begin. Only the merit list students will be eligible for Odisha Nursing Counselling. Candidates who will not be present for the round may loose out their seats to other deserving students. Moreover, candidates appearing for counselling have to carry a set of documents as well. These documents are required for completing the verification procedure. For more details regarding the counselling round, read further.