Rajasthan ANM 2020: The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur is responsible for the carrying out the admission procedure. However, the admission process is only for female candidates. There will be no Entrance Examination. Hence, the selection process will take place on the basis of the merit list. Selected Candidates will get admission in 2 Years + 6 Months (Internship) ANM Course. Hence, the Admission will be available for different Private and Government Nursing Institutions. Thus, with the help of the Rajasthan ANM 2020 admission process, candidates will be eligible to get admission in 23 Government Women Health Worker Centers. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the ANM Nursing Admission of Rajasthan State.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Rajasthan ANM 2020
The candidates who want to pursue ANM Nursing, have to first fill up the application form. Thus, you need to submit your application form successfully for being eligible for admission. The application form will be released in online mode. Candidates will thus be able to download it from the official website ( www.rajswasthya.nic.in). The RUHS 2020 ANM Admission activities schedule hasn’t been released yet. However, the tentative schedule is available. The provided schedule will be updated as soon as the dates will be announced.
|Starting Date of the RUHS ANM Application Form||– July 2020 –|
|Closing Date of the Rajasthan ANM Registration Application Form 2020||– August 2020 –|
|The Release of Rajasthan ANM Merit List 2020||Fourth Week of August 2020/ First Week of September 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||– October 2020 –|
Check – GNM Nursing Application Form
Rajasthan RUHS ANM Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2020
The Eligibility Criteria is very important in order to participate in any Admission Process. Hence, the Rajasthan ANM Nursing 2020 Admission Eligibility depends on the following factors-
- Educational Qualifications
- Minimum-Qualifying Marks
- Domicile etc.
So, the Eligibility details of Rajasthan Auxillary Nursing Admission are-
- Firstly, the Minimum Age of the Candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2020. The maximum age must be 34 years.
- A relaxation of 5 years is provided to the Reserved Category Candidates.
- The Candidates must have passed 10+2 Class from a recognized Board or University.
- Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks for General Category for Rajasthan ANM 2020 is 40% in HSC Exams.
- For Reserved Category Candidates, the minimum qualifying marks is 35%.
Rajasthan RUHS ANM Application Form 2020
The ANM Rajasthan Application Form will be available on the official website – www.rajswasthya.nic.in for download. Candidates have to download the form from there. Then the form has to be submitted in offline mode. Further, the steps to download the application form are as follows:
- Visit the Official Website of Rajasthan RUHS – www.rajaswasthya.nic.in
- Click on the Rajasthan Nursing Application Form pdf link and download.
- Take the printout and start filling all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details upload the following documents and submit them.
The form is divided into four sections – A/B/C/D. Therefore, make sure that you take the complete printout of the ANM Registration Form.
List of Details To Be Filled by the Candidate in Rajasthan Nursing Form
While filling the RUHS Nursing Registration Form, candidates have to provide the below-mentioned details. Candidates should ensure that they provide the correct information. As the provided information will be used for the entire admission process or even after that. Candidates may not be able to edit the form. Thus, the form should be filled carefully.
- Personal Details
- Communication and Contact Details
- Category Candidate
- Paste a Photograph
- Parents/ Guardian Details
- Educational Qualification details
- Course Details
- Gender etc.
Lastly, Candidates must fill in the form in Hindi Language only. The last section is the Self-Declaration Section. Candidates must submit the form before the due date.
Check – Gujarat ANM Nursing Merit List
List of Documents to be Sent Along with the ANM Form
The candidates have to submit certain documents along with the application form. The photocopies of the mentioned documents should be attached to the form. In addition, the forms that would be submitted without these documents will get rejected. Hence, make sure that you provide all the required documents. Candidates have to send the following documents along with the application form.
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheet/ Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- PWD Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Valid Photo Identity Proof etc.
Candidates have to submit self-attested document photocopies before the due date.
Application Fees for Rajasthan ANM Application Form
The mode of submitting the form is through Postal Order. Thus, the Candidates have to make payment using Speed Post/Registered Post/General Post Service.
- For General/OBC – Rs 20/- Postal Order
- For SC/ST – Nil.
Rajasthan ANM Merit List 2020
The RUHS ANM Merit List will be available online on its official website. Candidates can also check the result on the Newspaper Recruitment Notification. For More Details – you can check the Official Notification. Since there is no Entrance Exam, therefore, the selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the 10+2 Marks.
The Rajasthan ANM Nursing Merit List 2020 will be available in District and Zone Wise. Hence, the admission process will be only on the basis of the rank list. The Merit List will further comprise the names of the candidates who are eligible for the counselling. Thus, on the basis of the names on the merit list, candidates will get admission to the Colleges.
RUHS ANM Nursing Result 2020
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences will release the Result soon after the completion of the Admission Form. The Result of Rajasthan ANM 2020 will be available in the form of a Merit List. The Result will be prepared on the basis of the marks of 10+2.
Rajasthan ANM 2020 Counselling
The Counselling Round of Rajasthan ANM 2020 will take place soon after the declaration of the result/merit list. Thus, Candidates whose names will be on the Rank List will be eligible for the counselling procedure. Hence, the counselling round will take place offline. That means, the candidates have to visit the respective venue at a given date and time. Also, candidates must carry the original documents and certificates during the counselling.
Thus, the Counselling conducting Authority will verify all the documents and information carefully. So, If all the information provided is correct, then the applicant will get admission. The details of the counselling schedule will be available on the website below. Therefore, we request the candidates to keep checking the website.
Important Information of Rajasthan ANM 2020 Admission
- The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur is the main conducting body for RUHS ANM Nursing Admission.
- The ANM course is 2 years and 6 months (Internship) Diploma Course.
- This is a State Level Nursing Admission Program.
- The Mode of Application Form is Offline.
- A total of 1560 Seats are available for RUHS Nursing Admission 2020.
- There will be no Entrance Exam. Hence, the selection of the candidates is on the basis of the Merit List.
- Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend Amount after Admission.