Rajasthan ANM 2019 Admission Process has been started. However, the ANM Application Form for Rajasthan Nursing Admission is now available. However, the last date to apply is 12th August 2019. The ANM Nursing Admission process is only for female candidates. The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur is responsible for the Rajasthan ANM Nursing Admission 2019. There will be no Entrance Examination. Hence, the selection process will take place on the basis of the RUHS ANM Merit List. Selected Candidates will get admission in 2 Years + 6 Months (Internship) ANM Course. Hence, the Admission will be available for different Private and Government Nursing Institutions.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Thus, with the help of the Rajasthan RUHS ANM Nursing Admission 2019, candidates will be eligible to get admission in 23 Government Women Health Worker Centers. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the ANM Nursing Admission of Rajasthan State.
Download Rajasthan ANM Nursing Application Form 2019. Last Date to Apply is 12th Augst 2019.
Rajasthan ANM 2019 – Admission Schedule
The ANM Application Form 2019 Rajasthan is now available. Hence, the candidates can check all the dates of the admission process here –
|Starting Date of the RUHS ANM Application Form||13th July 2019|
|Closing Date of the Rajasthan ANM Registration Application Form 2019||12th August 2019|
|The Release of Rajasthan ANM Merit List 2019||Fourth Week of August 2019/ First Week of September 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||1st October 2019|
The dates that are mentioned here are official. However, these dates can get changed as well. Therefore, we advise you to keep checking our website for the latest notifications.
Check – GNM Nursing Application Form
Rajasthan RUHS ANM Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2019
The Eligibility Criteria is very important in order to participate in any Admission Process. Hence, the Rajasthan ANM Nursing 2019 Admission Eligibility depends on the following factors-
- Educational Qualifications
- Minimum-Qualifying Marks
- Domicile etc.
So, the Eligibility details of Rajasthan Auxillary Nursing Admission 2019 are-
Check- Punjab GNM Merit List 2019
- Firstly, the Minimum Age of the Candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2019. The maximum age must be 34 years.
- A relaxation of 5 years is provided to the Reserved Category Candidates.
- The Candidates must have passed 10+2 Class from a recognized Board or University.
- Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks for General Category for Rajasthan ANM 2019 is 40% in HSC Exams.
- For Reserved Category Candidates, the minimum qualifying marks is 35%.
For Complete Details on Eligibility, you can refer the Official Notification available below.
Check – GNM/ANM Nursing Merit List 2019
Rajasthan RUHS ANM Application Form 2019
The ANM Rajasthan Application Form is available from 13th July 2019 to 12th August 2019. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can download the form by visiting the official website of ANM Rajasthan – www.rajswasthya.nic.in. The Mode of Submitting the ANM Nursing RUHS Form is Offline. So, here are the steps of how to fill and submit the Rajasthan ANM Application Form.
- Visit the Official Website of Rajasthan RUHS – www.rajaswasthya.nic.in or click on the link available below.
- Click on the Rajasthan ANM Application Form pdf link and download.
- Take the printout and start filling all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details upload the following documents and submit.
The RUHS ANM Nursing Form is divided into four sections – A/B/C/D. Therefore, make sure that you take the complete printout of the ANM Registration Form.
List of Details To Be Filled by the Candidate in Rajasthan Nursing Form
Candidates have to enter the following details on ANM Application Form 2019 Rajasthan-
- Personal Details
- Communication and Contact Details
- Category Candidate
- Paste a Photograph
- Parents/ Guardian Details
- Educational Qualification details
- Course Details
- Gender etc.
Lastly, Candidates must fill in the form in Hindi Language only. The last section is the Self-Declaration Section. Candidates must submit the form before the due date.
List of Documents to be Sent Along with the ANM Form
Candidates have to send the following documents along with the application form.
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheet/ Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- PWD Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Valid Photo Identity Proof etc.
Candidates have to submit self-attested document photocopies before the due date.
Application Fees for Rajasthan ANM Application Form 2019
The mode of submitting the form is through Postal Order. Thus, the Candidates have to make payment using Speed Post/Registered Post/General Post Service.
- For General/OBC – Rs 20/- Postal Order
- For SC/ST – Nil.
Check- UPSMFAC Merit List 2019
Rajasthan ANM 2019 – Merit List
The rajswasthiya.nic.in ANM Merit List 2019 will be available online on its official website. Candidates can also check the result on the Newspaper Recruitment Notification. For More Details – you can check the Official Notification. Since there is no Entrance Exam, therefore, the selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the 10+2 Marks.
The Rajasthan ANM Nursing Merit List 2019 will be available District and Zone Wise. Hence, the admission process will be only on the basis of the Rajasthan RUHS ANM Nursing Merit List Result 2019. Hence, the Merit List will comprise of the names of the candidates who are eligible for the counselling. Thus, on the basis of the names on the Rajasthan ANM Nursing Rank List, candidates will get admission in the Colleges.
RUHS ANM Nursing Result 2019
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences will release the Result soon after the completion of the Admission Form. The Result of Rajasthan ANM 2019 will be available in the form of Merit List. The Result will be prepared on the basis of the marks of 10+2.
Rajasthan ANM 2019 Counselling
The Counselling Round of Rajasthan ANM 2019 will take place soon after the declaration of the result/merit list. Thus, Candidates whose names will be on the Rank List will be eligible for the counselling procedure. Hence, the Rajasthan ANM Nursing Counseling will take place offline. That means, the candidates have to visit the respective venue at given date and time. Also, candidates must carry the original documents and certificates during the counselling. The timings of the Counselling is from 9:30 am to 2:00 pm.
Check – Odisha ANM/GNM Merit List
Thus, the Counselling conducting Authority will verify all the documents and information carefully. So, If all the information provided is correct, then the applicant will get admission. The details of the Counselling Schedule of RUHS ANM Admission 2019 will be available on the website below. Therefore, we request the candidates to keep checking the website.
Important Information of Rajasthan ANM 2019 Admission
- The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur is the main conducting body for RUHS ANM Nursing Admission.
- The ANM course is 2 years and 6 months (Internship) Diploma Course.
- This is a State Level Nursing Admission Program.
- The Mode of Application Form is Offline.
- A total of 1560 Seats are available for RUHS Nursing Admission 2019.
- There will be no Entrance Exam. Hence, the selection of the candidates is on the basis of the Merit List.
- Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend Amount after Admission.
Check – BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019
Lastly, the RUHS ANM 2019 Application Form is available until 12th August 2019. Therefore make sure, that you submit the offline registration form before the due date. So, If you have any queries regarding the RUHS ANM Admission Process, then please comment on the section below.