TALLENTEX Result 2020 has been released on the 11th of November 2019. The candidates will be able to check the result after providing mandatory details in the login section. Each Candidate can check his/her tallentex exam result only in the online mode. It will be available on the official website of Allen Career Institute i.e. tallentex.com. The competent also will be able to receive an SMS of his/her result of TALLENTEX on his/her registered mobile number. All those candidates who will be selected for the exam will be given 90% of scholarship for Allen classroom courses in the academic session of 2020-21.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
It will be based on the Allen management’s decision basis the TALLENTEX merit list. This is to be noted that the authority releases the TALLENTEX Scorecard before the release of TALLENTEX result.
TALLENTEX Result 2020 Declared!
TALLENTEX 2020 Result Date
One is advised to stick to the dates of the results after they have taken TALLENTEX 2020. The authority has released the official dates. The same are:
|Declaration of Scorecard for Mumbai Zones||2nd November 2019|
|Date of Test for SS Abhyankar, Chanakya, JC Bose & Ramanujan Zones||November 2019|
|Declaration of Result||11th November 2019|
How to Check the TALLENTEX Scorecard 2020?
Know the procedure to download the Scorecard of TALLENTEX 2020 below:
- Click on the link of the result mentioned in this article.
- The login section will appear on the screen. The section of login will look like the following image:
- Enter mandatory details in the login section. The details, which are to be filled are:
- Form Number
- Name of the student
- CAPTCHA Code
- Click on Log In.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the result for future purposes.
Check TALLENTEX Sample Papers
What after the Declaration of TALLENTEX Result 2020?
After the Aakash Institute releases the TALLENTEX 2020 Result, it will conduct the Success Power Session in December 2019 at Kota. This will be only for the National Top 20 Rank holders of each class.
Tie-breaking Policy in TALLENTEX Result 2020
- If two or more candidates secure the same marks, then the higher rank will be given based on the comparison of scores obtained in the subjects. The priority will be of – IQ, Mathematics/Biology, Physics for XIth class and IQ, Mathematics, Physics and chemistry for 12th class.
- If the scores in above-mentioned subjects are also equal, then the candidate with lower age will be given a higher rank.
Aakash Institute will give cash rewards to the candidates. Distribution of Cash price is:
Rules for Distribution of Cash Rewards
- The authority will distribute the Total Price worth Rs. 1.25 crore among National Rank Holders.
- It is not mandatory for a candidate to claim the TALLENTEX prize for admission to Allen courses.
- National Top 20 rank holders will be given cheque prize only if they attend the Success Power Session which will be conducted in December 2019 at Kota.
- If an awarded student is from the city where Allen Center is present, the award can be given in an open session conducted at Allen Centre.
- The institute will deposit the cash reward to the rest of the candidates in the bank account through RTGS.
If you have any questions, do ask us in the comments section below.