TALLNETEX Result 2020 will be declared in the month of November 2019. TALLENTEX is an acronym for ALLEN’s Talent Encouragement Exam. The candidates, who will be taking the examination will be able to check their results from the official website of the Allen Institute. Each Candidate can check his/her result only in the online mode on the official website of Allen Career Institute i.e. tallentex.com. The competent also will be able to receive an SMS of his/her results on his/her registered mobile number. All those candidates who will be selected for the exam will be given 90% of scholarship for Allen classroom courses in the academic session of 2020-21 based on the Allen management’s decision basis the TALLENTEX merit list.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
TALLENTEX 2020 Result Date
One is advised to stick to the dates of the results after they have taken TALLENTEX 2020. The official dates have been announced by the institute. The same have been mentioned in the tabular format below:
|Date of Test S.Chandrasekhar, HG|
Khorana & HJ Bhabha Zones
|Date of Test for SS Abhyankar, Chanakya, JC Bose & Ramanujan Zones||November 2019|
|Declaration of Result||November 2019|
How to Check the TALLENTEX Result 2020?
Know the procedure to download the TALLENTEX Result 2020 below:
- Go to the official website of Allen Career Institute given below.
- On the homepage search for Result link. (link will be provided in this page too)
- Enter your form name and your name in the section given.
- TALLENTEX Result 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the Result and take a print out of the same.
Check TALLENTEX Sample Papers
What after the Declaration of TALLENTEX Result 2020?
After the TALLENTEX Result 2020 has been declared, the Success Power Session will be conducted on December 2019 at Kota. This will be only for National Top 20 Rank holders of each class.
Tie-breaking Policy in TALLENTEX Result 2020
- If two or more candidates secure the same marks, then the higher rank will be given based on the comparison of scores obtained in subjects in priority of – IQ, Mathematics/Biology, Physics for XIth class and IQ, Mathematics, Physics and chemistry for XIIth class.
- If the scores in above-mentioned subjects are also equal, then the candidate with lower age will be given a higher rank.
Those candidates who secure a rank will be given cash rewards based on the category of rank they fall into. Distribution of Cash price has been given below.
Rules for Distribution of Cash Rewards
- Total Price worth Rs. 1.25 crore will be distributed among National Rank Holders
- It is not mandatory for a candidate to claim the TALLENTEX prize for admission to Allen courses.
- National Top 20 rank holders will be given cheque prize only if they attend the Success Power Session which will be conducted in December 2019 at Kota.
- If an awarded student is from the city where Allen Center is present, the award can be given in an open session conducted at Allen Centre.
- Cash reward to the rest of the candidates will be deposited in the bank account through RTGS.
If you have any questions, do ask us in the comments section below.