Bihar B.Ed Previous Question Paper PDF: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Common Entrance Test will be organized by a respective authority called Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LMNU). Candidates can get admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program through this test across various Govt. & Govt. affiliated colleges and institutes of Bihar state. The university can conduct the Bihar B.Ed. Entrance Exam on 22nd September 2020. Therefore, the candidates must be well adept with the Questions Papers of Bihar B.Ed 2020. The academic session generally starts from the Second week of August 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidates must know that for the first time in Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test was conducted in 2018. Over 90 thousand students were involved in this examination. In a few months, Bihar B. Ed. 2020 examination will be organized. In order to get an optimal Bihar B.Ed result, the candidates must check the papers of Bihar B.Ed 2020. The prior knowledge of the Bihar B.Ed previous year question papers will help the candidate in ascertaining the entrance exam pattern as well. Furthermore, we have provided the links to download the Bihar B.Ed question paper pdfs in the article. Read to know more.
Download Bihar B.Ed Question Paper PDF
The candidates can download the Bihar Previous Year Question Paper PDF from the table below.
Download Bihar B.Ed Question Paper PDF
The candidates who will be appearing for the exam of Bihar B.Ed 2020 must know the steps of downloading the entrance exam question paper of Bihar B.Ed. It will help in making the procedure simple without any form of an error. The steps must be followed by the candidates very carefully and once the question papers are downloaded, the candidates must get the photocopy of the question papers which will make the preparation and the practice of the exams easier for the candidates. Find the steps of downloading Bihar B.Ed 2020 question paper from the points below
- Visit the official website and go to the examination 2020 portal
- The B.Ed question papers will be available on the website. Go through the list of the links which will be available on the website.
- Click on the link of the question paper for the course for which the candidate will be appearing for the entrance exam.
- The question paper will appear on the screen. Thereafter, the candidates must check the Bihar B.Ed question paper carefully. As it will help them in securing an optimal result in the Bihar B.Ed Result 2020.
- Click on the save button and download the available question paper. The candidates must get the photocopies of the question paper for future references.
Bihar B.Ed Exam Pattern 2020
CET-B.Ed. shall be of two hours duration. Candidates have to answer 120 multiple choice questions. Each question shall have four expected answers of which they have to select the most appropriate answer and mark them on the OMR sheet provided along with the Question Booklet. They must use blue/black ball pen only to mark the answer on the OMR sheet.
The Question Booklet contains 120 objective type questions each carrying one mark. Maximum marks allotted to the Entrance Test is 120. OMR Sheet/Answer Sheet shall be provided for answering the questions.
Importance of Bihar B.Ed Question Paper 2020
The candidates who will be appearing for the entrance exam of Bihar B.Ed 2020 will have to go through the question papers of the past years exam for the guidance and the preparation. It is important that the candidates qualify the exam and appear for the counseling round for the final admission to the applied course. We are providing few of the benefits of downloading the question paper of Bihar B.Ed 2020 in the points below:
- The candidates who will be appearing for the entrance exam of Bihar B.Ed 2020 will be provided with a benefit of the question paper as it will be helpful in qualifying the exam and acquire a seat in the applied course.
- Bihar B.Ed 2020 is a National level exam which is applied by the candidates all over the country. Due to increase in the competition every year, the candidates must be aware of the pattern of the exam and how the questions will be framed.
- The candidate must keep themselves up-to-date with the syllabus of the question paper. Doing so, will help the candidates in securing an optimal result in the Bihar B.Ed 2020 Entrance Exam.
- One more benefit of the release of Bihar B.Ed entrance exam question paper is that the candidates will be provided with an opportunity of practicing their speed of writing the exam and attempting the question paper which is a very important element of the written examination.