AP EDCET Counselling 2021: The Institute of Advanced Study in Education (IASE), Andhra University, Visakhapatnam is the official authority that conducts the AP EDCET Counselling. The university organizes the session of counselling as per the schedule. Furthermore, the varsity conducts the AP EDCET Counselling 2021 for providing admission into B.Ed course. Therefore, candidates planning on pursuing the course must fill up the AP EDCET Application Form and submit it before the last date.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The AP EDCET 2021 counselling begins in the month of October 2021. Aspirants can check on the official website. Furthermore, the AP EDCET Counselling 2021 is held for the final admission of the candidates who have qualified for the exam and are now eligible to appear for the counselling procedure. The seat allotment of AP EDCET subsequently follows after the AP EDCET Counselling. Furthermore, for more notification, dates & details of AP EDCET Counselling 2021, go through the detailed article below.
AP EDCET Counselling Dates 2021
The candidates who wish to participate in the AP EDCET Counselling must keep themselves up-to-date with the counselling date. Therefore, to help the candidates we have provided the information regarding the same. Check further below.
|AP EDCET Result 2021 declared on||October 2021|
|Commencement of AP Edcet Counselling 2021||October-November 2021|
Steps of Participating In AP EDCET Counselling 2021
The candidates participating in the counselling 2021 will have to keep themselves updated with the procedure which needs to be followed for the final allotment of the seat. The candidates receiving the allotment letter will be required to report to the allotted centre for counselling. Furthermore, we have explained below step by step procedure of AP EDCET Counselling 2021 to be followed by the candidate. The candidate has to participate in the counselling in order to acquire a seat in the preferred college for pursuing a B.Ed course.
- Payment of Online Fee
- Attending Certificate Verification at HLC
- Registration of Candidates
- Login for Option Entry
- Print List of Saved Options
- Log in for Allotment Letter
- Print Allotment Order and Self Join Report
- Report at college along with documents.
Issue of Notification
- The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will issue a notification in newspapers and place the details of AP EDCET counselling indicating the dates and ranks of the candidates to be attended for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and also notify the list of Help-line Centres in the designated website.
- Candidates who fail to report for Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the colleges.
Under this candidate will have to be present for the verification of the certificates at the designated centers and get their documents verified in the counselling. The list of the documents will be provided in the information brochure and candidates should make sure to self-attest the documents. the documents to be presented for the AP EDCET Counselling Document verification are:
- Hall Ticket of AP EDCET 2021
- AP EDCET Rank Card 2021
- SSC, Intermediate, Degree Marks Memo
- Integrated Caste Certificate of ST/SC/OBC (If applicable)
- Bonafide certificate for Seven Academic years preceding the year of passing a qualifying examination.
- Residence Certificate/Aadhar card proof of candidate/parents in Andhra Pradesh for a period of 10 years.
- Income Certificate issued by MRO after 1st January of the year of admission (valid for 3 years from the date of issue) (for the cases where the candidate is applying for fee exemption).
PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
• Transfer Certificate.
• Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification.
The candidates will be provided with the procedure of AP EDCET counselling which will be required to be followed. Furthermore, go through the points below to be followed by the candidate for opting for the colleges to pursue B.Ed.
- After the successful verification process, candidates will be provided with the Login ID on their registered Mobile Number and Email ID.
- On the official website (apedcet.nic.in), candidates will be required to create a password by providing the Login ID, Date of Birth and Hall Ticket Number.
- Visit the official website and Login using the Login ID, created password and the other asked credentials.
- The OTP will be generated after the successful Login on the AP EDCET official website. Candidates will be able to enter their preferred college (as per the availability of seats). There will be a number of preferences for the colleges out of which candidates can opt.
- Candidates are advised to opt the maximum number of colleges at the time of providing preferences. The seat allotment will be on the basis of the number of candidates qualified and the number of seats in the college.
Changes in Options and Freezing
Candidates will be provided with an opportunity of changing their options of the colleges at any given point in time. Candidates will get a chance of modifying their options in the case and don’t feel confident about the AP EDCET selected preference. One must note that once they freeze the seats, then they will not be able to change the same.
Final Allotment of Seats
The final allotment of the seats will be done after the successful completion of the AP EDCET counselling procedure. The AP EDCET Seat Allotment Result will be released online and candidates will have to provide the asked credentials in order to see the allotment of the college. The candidate must download the allotment letter and report the same at the allotted college. Both the self-reporting and reporting at the college is important. Doing both is necessary, the candidature of the candidate will be liable for cancellation.
Contact details of Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati (Conducting authority of AP Edcet Counselling):
Phone number: 08772249855
E-Mail: [email protected]