Candidates’ should note that the Allotment Letter has been released. Thus, the link to download the letter is given down below. The UPSMFAC Merit List 2019 (Revised) is now available at www.upsmfac.org. The Authority has released the merit list and counselling schedule. The Counselling Process has been started. The Counselling Registration Link is now active, candidates can lock in their choices now. The last date of the counselling is 29th September 2019. However, the authority has also made some changes in the counselling fees. The link to check is provided below. If any of the candidates want to make any changes in their form can mail to [email protected] before 15th September 2019. Candidates have to submit the required changes details along with the required documents. However, the UPSMFAC 2019 Merit List has been released today. You can also check UPSMFAC 2017,2018 Cutoff Marks and Number of Candidates Selected for UPSMFAC Admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The selection of the candidates will take place on the basis of their marks in 10th and 12th Exams. Selected Candidates will get training admissions in various course programs such as X-Ray, Pharmacy, Radiotherapy, etc. The Uttar Pradesh Medical Merit List is available online only. The UPSMFAC First Round Counselling is now going, however, the closing date has not been announced yet.
The last date of UPSMFAC Admission is 31 December 2019. Thus, the authorities will not entertain any student after that.
- UPSMFAC 2019 Allotment Letter is now available for download. The candidates’ should note that the admission process started on 17 December 2019.
- Candidates’ should note that the no. of seats have been increased as 3 new centers will be opened. Thus, candidates’ could lock their choices again before 15 December 2019.
- The UPSMFAC 2019 Revised Merit List pdf is now available. Candidates can now download the Revised Merit List now.
- The candidates can lock their choices till 29 September 2019. Note that the process will close after that.
- The Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty has activated the link for the counselling. Apply for Counselling now- UPSMFAC 2019 Counselling.
- The Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty has made a few changes in the Counselling Format regarding the fees and demand draft.
UPSMFAC 2019 Merit List Released
UP NHM Result 2018 is now available on UP NHRM Website. The Merit List Result is available of the exam that was conducted on 27th January 2019. Check the Result on – UP GNM Merit List Result 2019
Complete Procedure of the UPSMFAC 2019 Final Merit List and Counselling
As you know that, the Merit List of Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty has been released on 7th September 2019. Candidates are a little worried about the after the process of the Admission. So, here we have provided complete details regarding the UPSMFAC 2019 Rank List and Counselling details.
- Firstly, if the candidates have any issue regarding the publishing of the merit list like for example the marks, rank, or mistake in the name etc. can mail the Authority before 15th September 2019. The e-mail id of UPSMFAC is [email protected] Candidates have to mail their issue along with the submission of the related document.
- Then after, after the completion of this process, the UPSMFAC finds any error from their side, then they will release another revised merit list.
- The UPSMFAC 2019 Counselling will take place online. In this procedure, you will have a login and enter a few details, like college choice/course (notified later) and submit within the specified date.
- On the basis of the choices and the availability of the seats and cut off marks, a list of the candidate’s for admission will be released on the website.
- These shortlisted candidates will have to submit a demand draft of Rs 10, 000/- to Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty, Lucknow. This amount will be adjusted with the semester fees of the college. Hence, the fee is Non-Refundable.
- Later, the First Round Counselling of Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty will start from 21st to 30th September 2019. Where the document verification and other processes will take place. Candidates will have to report the Institute. A registration fee of Rs 500/- will have to be submitted.
UPSMFAC 2019 EWS Criteria – Eligibility and How to Apply?
The Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty had released the EWS Option Link for the candidates. However, this link was available until 20th July 2019. You can also get the direct link here. However, many of you are having confusion regarding who can apply and what are the criteria for the UPSMFAC EWS Eligibility. Thus, here in this section, you can get all the details regarding the UP Nursing EWS 2019 Criteria.
The EWS is also called as the Economically Weaker Sections. This is a 10% Reservation Quota for the General UR Category Applicants. This reservation quota is applicable in both Educational and Government Jobs.
UPSMFAC 2019 EWS Eligibility Criteria
However, to fit into the EWS Criteria, you need to satisfy the following criteria-
- The Annual Family Income must be less than 8 Lakh per annum
- The Agricultural Land must be less than 5 acres
- The Residential Flat must be less than 1000 square feet
- Residential Plot must be less than 100/200 square yards.
If you satisfy any of these eligibility conditions, then you can claim EWS Criteria. Also, candidates must note that this is only for the general category. If you are a PH Category and you belong to General, then you can avail only one benefit.
Check Paramedical 2019
UPSMFAC Previous Year Cutoff – 2017, 2018
Here, candidates can check the UPSMFAC Previous Year Cutoff 2017. Hence, through the previous year cutoff marks, candidates can get the idea of the UPSMFAC 2019 Cutoff.
Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty 2018 Qualifying Candidates List
The UPSMFAC stands for Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty. The Government of Uttar Pradesh has established the “United Provinces Board of Medical Examination” in the year 1917. The Main Objective of the Authority is to provide standard education in the field of Medical, Pharmacy, and Paramedical. Hence, you can see that the UP State Medical Faculty offers admission in overall all the sectors of Medical and Paramedical Courses.
About UPSMFAC Admission 2019
Well, to begin with, the UPSMFAC is a State-Level Medical Admission Process. So, candidates who belong from Uttar Pradesh can apply for this exam. Through, UPSMFAC Admission, candidates will be eligible to get admissions in various courses of Medical Stream. The UPSMFAC Admission does not have an Entrance Exam. Candidates will be selected only on the basis of the UPSMFAC Merit List 2019, which we will be going to talk in details in the later section.
UPSMFAC Medical Merit List 2019 dates
As we have already mentioned in the above section that, the UPSMFAC Admission does not include an Entrance Examination. Thus, the selection of the candidates will be only on the basis of the marks they have achieved in their Class 10th and 12th. Hence, you can check the dates of all the stages of UPSMFAC 2019 Date Admission below-
|Starting Date of the Online Registration Form||31st December 2018|
|Closing Date of the Online Registration Form||31st March 2019|
|The EWS Link available||3rd July 2019 to 20th July 2019|
|The Release of the UPSMFAC Merit List||7th September 2019 (Released)|
|Dates of Counselling||21st to 30th September 2019|
Check JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2019
Eligibility Criteria of UPSMFAC Merit List 2019
Well, to have your name in the UP State Medical Faculty 2019 Merit List, you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Thus, the list of the eligibility criteria of Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty is as follows-
- You need to have the passing certificate of the Intermediate Level Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
- The Minimum Age Limit of the Candidate must be 17 years.
- Applicants must be the resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Thus, lastly, Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics as their compulsory subjects.
Check AIIMS Nursing 2019
UPSMFAC Merit List 2019 | www.upsmfac.org merit list 2019
The Uttar Pradesh Medical Faculty Merit List was released on 7th September 2019. So, as mentioned earlier, the merit list is available online only on the official website of UPSMFAC – www.upsmfac.org. Candidates who have submitted their Application Form will be eligible to check the Final Merit List of UPSMFAC. The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the 10th and 12th Standard Marks. Hence, the Merit List is available in PDF format so that it can be easy for the students to apply.
Check NCVT Result 2019
The procedure of Releasing UPSMFAC Final Merit List
As you know that the Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty does not conduct any Entrance Exam for the selection. However, the selection is purely on the basis of your 10th and 12th marks in the exam. Since, the Merit List of Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty has been released. So, in this section, we have provided details as to how the UPSMFAC will release its Final 2019 Merit List.
- Firstly, the Merit List will be available online after the election results of Lok Sabha.
- Soon after the submission of the application form, the UPSMFAC will analyze the marks and information submitted by students in the form.
- After analyzing the information, the Department will release the Merit List including their ranks and Training Institute Seat Allotment.
- Candidates who are then selected will be called out the Counselling and the Admission Round.
To be fair in the selection of the candidates, the Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty uses Normalization and Tie-Breaking Criteria to release the Final UPSMFAC 2019 Merit List.
Check MP PAHUNT 2019
How to Check Uttar Pradesh GNM Nursing Merit List
Thus, the step by step process to check the Merit List is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of UPSMFAC
- When you land on the homepage, click on the Merit List Link
- The merit list pdf will be available on the screen
- Press Ctrl + F for search option and enter your name
- If your name is on the list, then you are eligible for further process.
- Now check complete details and take the printout of the merit list.
- Keep it safe for future purpose.
Now, candidates must note that the Merit List is available only for those candidates who had submitted their application form successfully. Therefore, the Candidates must keep two to three copies of the application as it might be used at the time of the counseling round.
Check JENPAUH 2019
Details Available in UPSMFAC 2019 Merit List @ www.upsmfac.org
If your name is on the Merit List of Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty, then you need to check certain details that will be available on the Merit List. Hence, these are the following details that are available on the Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty Rank List pdf.
- UPSMFAC Registration/User ID
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Final Marks of the Candidate (the final percentile of the candidate will be available up to 12 decimal digits)
- Rank Secured by the Candidate/ Merit Rank
- EWS Category
Check GNM Nursing 2019
You must check that the merit list contains all the above details correctly. Candidates whose name will be available on the merit list will be eligible to appear the counseling round.
Check CPMEE 2019
The format of UPSMFAC Nursing 2019 Admission List
The Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty Rank List will be available in PDF Format. Separate merit lists will be available for different courses. However, the Merit List will also comprise of the rank of the candidate. Thus, the Ranking Process of the UPSMFAC Merit List will be on the basis of the marks scored in 10th and 12th standard. The scoring will be on the basis of the combined average scores of 10th and 12th. Hence, the marks will be calculated up to 12 decimal digits. The Ranking order of the candidate will be in decreasing order.
Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty Shortlisting Criteria 2019 – For the Merit List
The Shortlisting and selection of the candidates will take place in two stages. Only the candidates with a positive number of marks (greater than zero marks) in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
So, at every stage of the selection process- “Application Rating (AR)” marks will be taken. The AR Marks is the sum of the normalized marks “A” and “B”. Hence, the evaluation will be on the basis of the 10th and 12th standard marks respectively.
Hence, the Candidates must note that the candidates who have come from “The Board of High School and Intermediate Education of Uttar Pradesh”, will not be eligible for the normalization process.
Check BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019
Normalization Process for UPSMFAC 2019 Merit List
It is the process of converting the marks obtained in the boards other than the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh, in the subjects concerned. The Process of Normalization of Scores for UPSMFAC Rank List will be available separately for 10th and 12th Standard.
For 10th Standard (AR- “A” Marks)
Here, the marks that you have scored in the actual board will take taken as the minimum eligibility criteria.
For 12th Standard – (AR “B” Marks)
The normalization of this is done in many stages. Hence, The Evaluation of the 12th Standard UP Board Candidates are as follows-
Now let us consider a candidate from other board, who is eligible and have applied. Let us consider that the average marks of applicants applying via that board is “Yo”. The Evaluation of the Marks via that board is as follows-
If any of the Organization or the Institution awards only grades without providing an equivalent percentage of marks on the Grade Sheet, then the candidate should obtain a certificate from the Board/Institution specifying the equivalent marks, that you have submitted at the time of filling the application form. Therefore, you need to have to submit the original equivalence certificate at the time of the interview if shortlisted.
Selection Criteria of the Candidates in UPSMFAC Category Merit List
The Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty evaluates the performance of the candidates in their Class XI and XII Board Exams. Candidates from different boards are eligible for this UPSMFAC Paramedical Course. Thus, taking the marks of both the classes, the Normalization Process will be implemented. Hence, on the basis of this format, they will select the candidates and offer admission in the choice of preferences that you have provided at the time of filling the application form.
Check – HPU BAMS 2019
UPSMFAC Reservation of Seats 2018-19
The Reservation of the USMFAC 2019 Seats will help you to get an idea of the exact number of seats available for the Training Allocation Admission. Therefore, we have listed out the total number of Nursing and Paramedical Seats available in UPSMFAC 2019 Training Admission along with Course Time Duration. So, check the list of the Nursing and Paramedical Diploma Courses.
Nursing Diploma Courses
|Name of the Course||Course Duration||Reservation of Seats|
|Post Basic Diploma in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing||1 Year||40 Seats|
|Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife/H.W (Female)||2 Years||9930 Seats|
|Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery||3 Years||11850 Seats|
Paramedical Diploma Courses
|Name of the Diploma Course||Course Duration||Seats Reserved|
|Acupuncture||1 Year||60 Seats|
|Anesthesia and Critical Care Technician||2 Years||150 Seats|
|Audio and Speech Therapy Technician||2 Years||90 Seats|
|BCG Technician and Tuberculosis Program Management||2 Years||120 Seats|
|Blood Transfusion Technician||2 Years||225 Seats|
|C.S.S.D Technician||2 Years||20 Seats|
|C.T Scan Technician||2 Years||1090 Seats|
|Cardiology Technician||2 Years||1130 Seats|
|Clinical and Therapeutic Nutritionist Course||2 Years||30 Seats|
|Dialysis Technician||2 Years||1630 Seats|
|Emergency and Trauma Care Technician||2 Years||2352 Seats|
|Intervention Radiology||2 Years||60 Seats|
|Lab Technician||2 Years||1370 Seats|
|M.R.I Technician||2 Years||525 Seats|
|Minimal Access Surgical Technician||2 Years||30 Seats|
|Neonatal Care Technician||2 Years||60 Seats|
|O.T Technician||2 Years||4965 Seats|
|Occupational Therapy||2 Years||100 Seats|
|Optometry||2 Years||5350 Seats|
|Orthopedic and Plaster Technician||2 Years||60 Seats|
|Orthoptics||2 Years||190 Seats|
|Orthotic and Prosthetic Technician||2 Years||30 Seats|
|Pharmacy||2 Years||322 Seats|
|Physiotherapy||2 Years||5735 Seats|
|Radiotherapy Technician||2 Years||60 Seats|
|Respiratory Technician||2 Years||30 Seats|
|Sanitation||1 Year||470 Seats|
|X-Ray Technician||2 Years||1040 Seats|
Check – UP CPAT 2019
What after the release of UPSMFAC Training Merit List 2019?
As you know that, the UP State Medical Faculty Merit List 2019 has been released, therefore the shortlisted candidates have to appear for the counseling round. Hence, the Counselling Process of UPSMFAC will take place in two to three rounds depending upon the number of candidates selected. However, the UPSMFAC 2019 Counselling will start from 21st September 2019 to 30th September 2019. Hence, on the basis of the ranks of the candidates, they have to appear for the counseling round. All the updates of the counseling process will be available on the official website.
The Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty College Merit List 2019 is now available. Therefore, for the counselling process, candidates have to submit a demand draft of Rs 10, 000 out of which Rs 500 is the counselling fees and Rs 10, 000 (Non-Refundable) is the admission fees for training. Hence, soon after the counselling round, the candidates will get admission in the allotted colleges. However, we have provided all the details on the above. Therefore, it is very much necessary to check the format and procedure of the Merit List of UPSMFAC 2019 Final.
Check UPSMFAC Counselling 2019.
To check the list of the colleges that are located in these districts, click here
UPSMFAC Contact Number
So, Candidates, you can also contact the Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty to get information about the counseling merit list.
- Contact Number – (0522)2238846, 2235964, 2235965, 3302100
- E-mail ID – [email protected]
Timings to Contact- Working Hours (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Thus, the Candidates must note that the Merit List will be available online only soon after the release of the UP State Medical Faculty College List, candidates will get admission in various training institutes. So, If you have any queries regarding the Merit List of Uttar Pradesh Nursing, then comment on the section below.
Check – BHU BAMS 2019