Manipal University Application Form 2020: Manipal University registration process is going to end on 20th April 2020 for the session 2020-21. It provides a great opportunity for students who want to pursue engineering as a career. Candidates can fill the Manipal University Online Form 2020 from its official site. MU OET is a university level entrance exam conduct by the Manipal University for the selection of the students in various courses. It will be released in the online mode on the official website of MAHE. University provides specialization in engineering, applied sciences, pharmacy, and other courses. Applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to fill the form.
Check Eligibility For MAHE Exam
Candidates can access the application form in an online mode. The Manipal University application form 2020 procedure will include registration, filling in the application form, uploading images, payment of application fees and submission of the form. The Manipal Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted in the month of April/ May 2020.
Important Dates For Manipal University Application Form 2020
The official statement has been released by MAHE for the application process for session 2020-21. Candidates must keep the below dates/months in mind. Candidates must check all the important dates related to all events listed below:
|Release of Online Application Form||5th October 2019|
|Last date to submit MET Application Form|
20th April 2020
Manipal University Application Form 2020 Procedure
Candidates have to follow certain procedures in order to fill the MET Application Form. Check the steps involved in the application procedure of Manipal University.
Step 1: MET 2020 Registration
- Visit the official website manipal.edu.
- Click on the new registration and create an individual account.
- Enter details like name, gender, Email-id, mobile number, date of birth, parent’s name, email id, and mobile number.
- Select the course, category, program, and stream.
- After this, select the location and click on submit and continue.
- Candidates will receive the registration no and password in the email and contact details.
Step 2: Filling the Application Form
- After the registration process end candidates get the application link. Click on the link.
- Enter the personal details, academic qualifications, category, etc.
- The applicant has to provide the communication and contact details like address, pin code, country, alternate ID and alternate Number.
- Enter the details like name of the school/ Institution, qualifying examination, year of passing and name of board/ university.
Note: All the information provided by the candidate must be valid and correct as providing false information will lead to the rejection of the application.
Step 3: Selection of Course & Payment of Manipal University Application Form Fees
- In this step, the applicants have to pay the application fee prescribed for them
- The application fee and entrance exam fee (wherever applicable) can be paid through online payment modes like Credit Card/ Debit Cards/ Net Banking/ Cash Card/ Mobile Payments/ Paytm/ Wallet/ Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
- In addition to the above, Foreign/ International/ NRI/ NRI Sponsored candidates have Equated Monthly Installments (EMI)/ Wire Transfer option.
- However, for Wire Transfer option use the following Bank details. After remitting the fees, enter the Wire-transfer Transaction ID and Date in the respective fields.
- Application fee of Rs 2000 has to be submitted.
Step 4: Upload Scanned Images
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of their recent passport size photograph and signature. After uploading, candidates must go through the declaration and click on “I Agree”.
Step 5: Confirmation and submission of application form
- After completing all the steps, the applicant has to submit the form and take a print out of the same for future references.
- Candidates can check their application status by logging in to their account using the registered ID and Password.
MET Offline Form
Candidates can also fill the application form in an offline mode. They can download the application form and take the print of it. After taking the print of the form, they need to fill the form and send it to the University with demand draft and other required documents. The filled application form has to be sent with the DD to the below-given address:
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal Academy of Higher Education,
Manipal – 576104,
Manipal University Application Fee 2020
All applicants who are applying for the entrance examination, have to pay the application fee of Rs 2000/- (Rs. 600 for application+ Rs. 1400 for examination fee) which is the same for Indian Candidates. Payment through the online mode (Paytm, credit/ debit card or net banking) or in offline mode (demand draft). Candidates who belong to the Foreign/ International/ NRI/ NRI Sponsored category have to pay an Application Fee: Rs. 2500.
After paying the Manipal University Application Fee, candidates can check their status. Those who have successfully submitted the fee will see “submitted to the University” in the status.
Things To Note About Manipal University Application Form 2020
- The information furnished by the candidate should be valid and correct.
- Candidates must make sure that their passport size photograph is Recent (2019) with a light background (preferably white).
- Furthermore, the photograph has to be in JPEG format.
- Also, it must have a size of less than 300 KB.
- Selfies/ photos cropped out of Group photographs are not accepted. Such applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must do their signature on a white paper using black/ blue ink pen. You must scan and save only the signature portion in JPEG format. The file size has to be less than 300 KB.
- Applicants can also apply for another course. The details will be furnished automatically if already applied for some other course.
- All applicants must fulfill the Manipal University eligibility criteria 2020 before filling up the application form.