Candidates have to fill and submit the Manipal University application form 2020. It will be released in the online mode on the official website of MAHE. The Manipal University application form 2020 will be available from the month of October 2019. Students can fill it till April 2020. Applicants should make sure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria. Manipal form submission last date for all the courses will vary.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MAHE or Manipal Academy of Higher Education will be releasing the Manipal University Application form 2020. There is no mode to access the application form except for the online mode. The Manipal University application form 2020 procedure will include registration, filling in the application form, uploading images, payment of application fees and submission of the form. The Manipal Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted in the month of April/ May 2020.
Important Dates for Manipal University Application form 2020
Candidates must check all the important dates related to all events listed below:
|Release of Online Application Form||2nd week of October 2019|
|Last date to submit MET Application Form||3rd week of March 2020|
Manipal University Application form 2020 Procedure
Check the steps involved in the application procedure of Manipal University.
- Candidates have to first register themselves at the official website to create an individual account.
- Click on the application form link.
- Enter details like name, gender, Email-id, mobile number, date of birth, parent’s name, email id and mobile number.
- Select the course, category, program and stream.
- After this, select the location and click on submit and continue.
Filling the Application Form
- In this step, candidates have to fill up the application form with personal details, academic qualifications, category, etc.
- Applicant has to provide the communication and contact details like address, pin code, country, alternate ID and alternate Number.
- All the information provided by the candidate must be valid and correct as providing false information will lead to the rejection of the application.
- Details like name of the school/ Institution, qualifying examination, year of passing and name of board/ university.
Selection of Course & Payment of Fees
- In this step, the applicant has to pay the application fee prescribed for them
- The application fee and entrance exam fee (wherever applicable) can be paid through payment modes like Credit Card/ Debit Cards/ Net Banking/ Cash Card/ Mobile Payments/ Paytm/ Wallet/ Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
- In addition to the above, Foreign/ International/ NRI/ NRI Sponsored candidates have Equated Monthly Installments (EMI)/ Wire Transfer option.
- However, for Wire Transfer option use the following Bank details. After remitting the fees, enter the Wire-transfer Transaction ID and Date in the respective fields.
Uploading scanned Images
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of their recent passport size photograph and signature.After uploading, candidates must go through the declaration and click on I Agree.
Confirmation and submission of application form
- After completing all the steps, the applicant has to submit the form and take a print out of the same for future references.
- Candidates can check their application status by logging in to their account using the registered ID and Password.
How Apply for Manipal University Entrance Examination 2020?
After reading all the steps involved in the application procedure, you can check the link given below to fill the form and do as follows.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the application form link.
- Fill the basic details like mobile number, name and email Id for registration.
- The registration number and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID.
- Fill in the personal, education and contact details in the application form.
- After providing all the details, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Read the declaration and click on ‘I Agree’ button.
- Now select the course preference and pay the requisite application fee.
- Click on ’Submit and Continue’ button.
- After the fee payment, take the confirmation page of Manipal University application form 2020.
Manipal University Application Fee 2020
All applicants who are applying for the entrance examination, have to pay the application fee of Rs 2000/- (Rs. 600 for application+ Rs. 1400 for examination fee) which is the same for Indian Candidates. This can be done in online mode (Paytm, credit/ debit card or net banking) or in offline mode (demand draft). Candidates who belong to the Foreign/ International/ NRI/ NRI Sponsored category have to pay an Application Fee: Rs. 2500.
After paying the Manipal University Application Fee, candidates can check their status. Those who have successfully submitted the fee will see “submitted to the University” in the status.
Things to Note about Manipal University Application Form 2020
- The information furnished by the candidate should be valid and correct.
- Candidates must make sure that their passport size photograph is Recent (2019) with light background (preferably white).
- Furthermore, the photograph has to be in JPEG format.
- Also, it must have a size of less than 300 KB.
- Selfies/ photos cropped out of Group photographs are not accepted. Such applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must do their signature on a white paper using black/ blue ink pen. You must scan and save only the signature portion in JPEG format. The file size has to be less than 300 KB.
- Applicants can also apply for another course. The details will be furnished automatically if already applied for some other course.
- All applicants must fulfil the Manipal University eligibility criteria 2020 before filling up the application form.