Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) Application Form 2022: MAHE Manipal University (now known as MAHE) registration process takes place in an online mode. The registration form will available online on the official website. The University provides a great opportunity for students who want to pursue engineering as a career. The candidates can fill up the MAHE Manipal University (MU-OET) Application Registration Form 2022 before the last date, only if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. MAHE Manipal University Entrance Test is a university-level Entrance Exam conducted by the MAHE MET Manipal University for the selection of the students in various courses. The MIT Manipal Institute Of Technology Entrance Test Date will be released soon on the official website.
Check Eligibility For MAHE Exam
MIT Manipal University Academy of Higher Education MAHE releases the MET application form of MAHE Manipal University MU-OET in an online mode on the official website of MAHE. It provides specialization in engineering, applied sciences, pharmacy, and other courses. The applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the MAHE MET Manipal University application form before the last date at the official website (manipal.edu). Candidates can access the application form of MAHE MET Manipal University in an online mode before the last date. The MAHE MIT Manipal University registration form 2022 procedure will include registration, filling in the application form, uploading images, payment of MAHE Manipal University application form fees, and submission of the form. The Manipal University Entrance Test 2022 will be conducted in the month of April 2022.
MAHE MET Manipal University Entrance Exam Test Application Form Registration Date 2022
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will be released information for the Manipal Institute Of Technology application form process for the session 2022-23. Candidates must keep the last dates/months in mind. Candidates must check all the important dates related to all events listed below whilst apply at Manipal University’s official website (manipal.edu):
|Release of Online Application Form||2nd week of December 2021|
|Last date to submit MET Application Form||April 2022|
MAHE Manipal University Application Form 2022 Registration Procedure For The Entrance Exam Test
Candidates have to follow certain procedures in order to fill up the Manipal Academy Of Higher Education (MAHE) MET Application Form before the last date. Check the steps involved in the application procedure of the MAHE Manipal University Entrance Exam Test.
Step 1: Manipal University MU-OET Registration
- Visit the official website of Manipal University i.e. manipal.edu.
- Click on the new MAHE Manipal University (MU-OET) Registration and create an individual account.
- Enter details like name, gender, Email-id, mobile number, date of birth, parent’s name, email id, and mobile number.
- Select the course, category, program, and stream.
- After this, select the location and click on submit, and continue.
- Candidates will receive the registration no and password in the email and contact details.
Step 2: Filling The MAHE MET Manipal University Entrance Test Exam Application Form
- After the registration process end candidates get the Manipal University MU-OET application form registration link. Click on the link.
- Enter the personal details, academic qualifications, category, etc.
- The applicant has to provide the communication and contact details like address, pin code, country, alternate ID, and alternate Number.
- Enter the details like the name of the school/ Institution, qualifying examination, year of passing, and name of board/ university.
Note: All the information provided by the candidate must be valid and correct as providing false information will lead to the rejection of the MAHE MET Manipal University Entrance Exam Test application form registration.
Step 3: Selection of Course & Payment of MAHE MIT Manipal University MU-OET Application Form Fees
- In this step, the applicants have to pay the MAHE Manipal University MIT entrance exam test application form fees prescribed for them
- The MAHE MET Manipal University application form fees and Entrance Test Exam Fees (wherever applicable) can be paid through online payment modes like Credit Card/ Debit Cards/ Net Banking/ Cash Card/ Mobile Payments/ Paytm/ Wallet/ Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
- In addition to the above, Foreign/ International/ NRI/ NRI Sponsored candidates have Equated Monthly Installments (EMI)/ Wire Transfer option.
- However, for the Wire Transfer option use the following Bank details. After remitting the fees, enter the Wire-transfer Transaction ID and Date in the respective fields.
- The MIT Manipal University (MU-OET) application form registration fees of Rs 2000 have to be submitted.
Step 4: Upload Scanned Images For MAHE MU-OET Manipal University
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of their recent passport size photograph and signature. After uploading, candidates must go through the declaration and click on “I Agree”.
Step 5: Confirmation And Submission Of MAHE Manipal University MIT Application Form
- After completing all the steps, the applicant has to submit the MIT Manipal University application form and take a printout of the same for future references before the last date.
- Candidates can check their MAHE Manipal University application form status by logging in to their account using the registered ID and Password.
MAHE Manipal University MET Offline Application Form 2022
Candidates can also fill up the Manipal University MU-OET application form in an offline mode. They can download the application form and take the print of it. After taking the print of the form, they need to fill up the MAHE Manipal registration form and send it to the University with the demand draft and other required documents. The filled MIT application form of MAHE MET Manipal University MIT has to be sent with the DD to the below-given address:
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal Academy of Higher Education,
Manipal – 576104,
MAHE Manipal University Admission Application Form MU-OET Registration Fees 2022
All applicants who are applying for the MIT Manipal University MU-OET Entrance Test, have to pay the application fees of Rs 2000/- (Rs. 600 for application+ Rs. 1400 for examination fees) is the same for Indian Candidates. Payment through the online mode (Paytm, credit/ debit card, or net banking) or in offline mode (demand draft). Candidates who belong to the Foreign/ International/ NRI/ NRI Sponsored category have to pay a MAHE Manipal University MET Application Fees: Rs. 2500.
After paying the MAHE Manipal University MIT Application Form Registration Fees, candidates can check their status. Those who have successfully submitted the fees will see “submitted to the University” in the status.
Important Points Regarding Application Form Of MAHE MET Manipal University 2022 Entrance Exam Test
- The information furnished by the candidate should be valid and correct.
- Candidates must make sure that their passport size photograph is Recent (2021) with a light background (preferably white).
- Furthermore, the photograph has to be in JPEG format.
- Also, it must have a size of less than 300 KB.
- Selfies/ photos cropped out of Group photographs are not accepted. Such MAHE Manipal University Entrance Test application form will be rejected.
- Candidates must do their signature on white paper using black/ blue ink pen. You must scan and save only the signature portion in JPEG format. The file size has to be less than 300 KB.
- Applicants can also apply for another course. The details will be furnished automatically if already applied for some other course.
- All applicants must fulfill the MAHE Manipal University eligibility criteria 2022 before filling up the MAHE Manipal University application form.
In case of any queries related to the MAHE Manipal University 2022 entrance exam test application form registration, kindly write to us in the comment section below.