MU OET Application Form 2019- Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) conducts Online Entrance Test (OET) for admission to various courses offered by the University. MU OET Application Form 2019 will be released by the University and the last date for the submission will be in April 2019. Only those candidates who will successfully submit registration form 2019 will be eligible to appear for the entrance exam. For more of the details of Manipal University 2019 Application Form details go through the article below.
MU OET Application Form 2019
MU OET Application Form 2019 is the first step in the admission procedure. The Application Form will consist of sections comprising Registration, Contact details, providing Academic qualifications, uploading important documents, uploading scanned photographs and signatures with the mentioned specifications. The details mentioned in the form will be considered the valid one and the details further mentioned on the Admit card such Name of the candidate, Date of Birth etc. Will be based on the information mentioned by the candidate in the Application form.
How to Apply for Manipal University Entrance Test
Here, we have mentioned some complete steps to apply for the MU OET 2019 examination:
- Go to the official website.
- Open the link in new window.
- Fill the basic details such as mobile number, name and email Id for registration.
- The registration number and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID.
- With login ID, fill the personal, education and contact details in the application form.
- After providing all the details, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- After that read the declaration and click on ‘I Agree’ button.
- At last candidates have to select the course preference and pay the requisite application fee.
- Click on ’Submit and Continue’ button.
- After the fee payment, take the confirmation page of MU OET application form.
MU OET 2019 Application Dates
Candidates can check the MU OET application dates 2019:
|Online application starts from||3rd week of October 2018|
|Last date of registration||2nd week of March 2019|
|Online test booking schedule||From last week of March 2019|
|Exam date||3rd week of April 2019|
MU OET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates will be required to go through the eligibility conditions as prescribed by Institute for MU OET 2019. The different criteria that have to be met by the candidates in order to appear for the exam are mentioned below:
- The candidate should have successfully completed their 10+2 (equivalent) examination. 50% marks should have secured by the candidate in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subject in 10+ 2 or A level or IB or American 12th grade or equivalent.
- According to MU OET prescribed eligibility criteria, the candidate should have compulsorily studied Physics, Mathematics and English. Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology or any technical vocational subject should be optional subjects.
- In the entrance examination of MU OET 2019, the candidates will be required to secure 50% marks in order to qualify for the exam.
How to fill MU OET 2019 Online Registration Form
- Candidates have to first register themselves at the official website to create an individual account.
- Click on the application form link.
- Enter details like name, gender, Email-id, mobile number, date of birth, parent’s name, email id and mobile number.
- Select course, category, program, and stream.
- After this, select the location and click on submit and continue.
Filling the Contact Information
- Applicant has to provide the communication and contact details like address, pin code, country, alternate ID and alternate Number.
- All the information provided by the candidate must be valid and correct as providing false information will lead to the rejection of the application.
Providing Educational Qualification
- Details like name of the school/ Institution, qualifying examination, year of passing and name of board/university.
Uploading scanned Images
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of their recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After uploading, candidates must go through the declaration and click on I Agree.
Selection of course and Payment of Fees
- In this step, the applicant has to select the preferred course as well as choose the examination cities. Candidates can choose only examination cities.
- After this applicant has to pay the application fee of Rs 2000/- which is the same for all candidates. This can be done in online mode (credit/ debit card or net banking) or in offline mode (demand draft).
- If the candidate pays through a demand draft, he/she should provide the Demand draft number, Date, Issuing Bank and IFSC Code and send the printed application form to The Director, Admissions, Manipal University, Manipal – 576104.
Confirmation and submission of application form
- After completing all the steps, the applicant has to submit the form and take a print out of the same for future references.
- Candidates can check their application status by logging in to their account using the registered ID and Password.
Key highlights of MU OET 2019 Application form
- Applicants can check the eligibility criteria and fill up the application form which was released on 17th October 2017 and has closed on 10th April 2019.
- Candidates have to first register themselves to fill the application form. Applicants will be required to provide necessary information like personal details and academic details.
- Candidates have to then select the exam center and course for which they are applying and pay the requisite application fee.
- Applicants have to pay a fee of Rs 2000 (application fee + exam Fee) through either credit/ debit card or net banking or through a demand draft. Please note that the application fees is same for all category and non-category candidates.
- Lastly, all applicants will be required to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature to the correct specification and take a print out of the same.
Features of MU OET 2019 Application form
- The application form for the entrance exam will be available online only.
- Deadline to fill and submit the application form was 10th April 2019.
- Candidates can also send the soft copy of the scanned images of their photograph and signature at [email protected] or upload them online.