Rajasthan GNM Nursing Admission 2020: The Online Grievance Form has been released, and must be submitted before the due date. Candidates can fill the form through the link provided below before the due date. The admission process will be carried out by the Rajasthan Dept. of Health, Medical & Family Welfare. Candidates who want to pursue the GNM course can apply. In addition, selected candidates will get admission in private/ government nursing schools of Rajasthan. Note that to apply, a candidate has to fill and submit the application form on time. The application form will be available online. Furthermore, a candidate should meet the set eligibility criteria. Rajasthan GNM Nursing Admission 2020 will be done on the basis of merit. For more details regarding the selection process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Online Grievance Form is now available for the students to fill the complaint form if any. However, the form must be submitted before 21st Oct. 2020. In addition, fill in the details carefully to avoid inconvenience. No form will be accepted after the given date. – Fill Online Grievance Form
- Rajasthan GNM Nursing Form submission date is over. No candidate can fill the form now.
Rajasthan GNM Nursing Admission 2020
The candidates should fill the Rajasthan Nursing Application Form carefully. As the details you will provide will be used for the entire admission process and even after that. Further, make sure that you submit the application fee on time. The forms submitted without the fee will not be accepted. For updates, the candidates should check out the official website (www.rajswasthya.nic.in).
|Application Form||26th August 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||25th September 2020 (Before 12 PM)|
|Merit List||– October 2020 –|
|Commencement of Classes||– To be Announced –|
Check – Pharmacy Courses after 12th
The complete schedule of Rajasthan GNM Nursing Admission 2020 is given down below. Candidates’ should frequently check the concerned websites. As no application form will be accepted after the given date. Moreover, GNM is basically a 3-year diploma course. This course is designed in a way that it prepares students for handling competencies at various health organizations.
Rajasthan GNM 2020 Application Form
Rajasthan GNM/ ANM Nursing Application Form will be available on the official website. The authorities will prescribe the submission date. Candidates’ should make sure that they submit their forms before the due date. Further, note that the application forms of candidates’ who will not submit the fee on time will not be acceptable. Moreover, applicants can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the offered course.
How To Apply
- Visit the official website, i.e www.rajswasthya.nic.in
- Then log in and make the payment for the Option Form
- Further, fill the form carefully
- Now, candidates have to upload the mark sheets.
- Then submit the form and further take a printout of it. Do not forget to take out a printout, as it will be required during the counselling round.
The candidates’ can pay the application fee through the E-Mitra app. Moreover, you can also make the payment through Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
|Reserved Categories||Rs. 100/-|
Rajasthan GNM Admission Procedure
- Candidates will be admitted on the basis of merit. It is also compulsory for each candidate to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- The authorities will release a merit list after receiving all the application forms. Further, this merit list will indicate the names of the selected candidates.
- Further, merit list candidates will have to take part in the counselling round. The counselling round can be conducted in online mode.
- The candidates who will clear this round will be eligible for admission.
- In addition, authorities will provide admission to selected candidates in private and government nursing colleges in the ratio 80:20 for women and men.
Note that the official committee has the right to cancel your application at any stage of Rajasthan GNM Admission. However, it will only happen if false information is provided or if the candidate is not suitable for the course. Therefore, candidates’ must provide the correct information. Candidates’ should also keep all the important documents ready. The documents have to be submitted along with the application form and even during counselling. Further, the eligibility criteria set by the authorities are mentioned down below. The candidates’ should check it out before filling the application forms. In addition, the forms of ineligible candidates will not be accepted.
- The students’ who have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are eligible for the course. Moreover, the applicant must have passed the exam from a recognized board.
- In addition, for being eligible, a general category candidate should have passed 10+2 with 40% marks.
- Further, a reserved category student should have passed 10+2 with 35% marks.
- The minimum age requirement for general category candidates is 34 years (for women) and 28 years (for men).
- For reserved category candidates, it is 39 years (for women) and 33 years (for men).
- Furthermore, the minimum age requirement for female and male candidates under Departmental Quota is 40 and 35 years respectively.
|Nursing School||Course Fee (Per year)|
|Govt. Training School||Rs. 180/-|
|Private Training School||Rs. 50,000/-|
Check – GNM Nursing Application Forms
- Class X Certificate
- Class XII Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable) issued by a competent authority
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Character certificate from the institute last attended
The following centre names along with the codes will be mentioned on the allotment list. Moreover, candidates’ can refer to it, in case just the codes are mentioned in the list. The authorities may mention centre codes in front of the candidates’ names. Thus, you will be able to know which institute has been allotted to you. Further, under no circumstances, the allotted college will be changed. The officials will allot seats as per the candidates’ rank and the option form. Therefore, make sure that you fill the Option Form carefully.
|Name of the College||Center Code|
|Ajmer, Supplementary AG Hospital||100|
|Bikaner, Supplementary AG Hospital||101|
|Jaipur, Supplementary AG Hospital||102|
|Kota, Supplementary AG Hospital||103|
|Jodhpur, Supplementary AG Hospital||104|
|Udaipur, Supplementary AG Hospital||105|
|Alwar, Principal Medical Officer||106|
|Bharatpur, Principal Medical Officer||107|
|Bhilwara, Principal Medical Officer||108|
|Pali, Principal Medical Officer||109|
|Jalore, Principal Medical Officer||110|
|Sri Ganganagar Principal Medical Officer||111|
|Sikar, Principal Medical Officer||112|
|Barmer, Principal Medical Officer||113|
|Banswara, Principal Medical Officer||114|
Rajasthan GNM Nursing Cut- Off
The cut-off defines the minimum qualifying marks. A candidate needs to score this much marks for being eligible for admission. Moreover, it will be defined by the exam conducting body. Note that the merit list will be made in accordance with cut-off marks only. Further, the Rajasthan GNM 2019 Cut- Off has been mentioned down below. The cut-off of this year will totally depend upon the applications. In addition, the cut- off marks will be different for different category students.
|Category||Cut- Off (Males)||Cut- Off (Females)|
|PH||45(others) 35 (PCB)||45(others) 35 (PCB)|
|IS||45(others) 35 (PCB)||40(others) 35 (PCB)|
|SAHRIYA||50(others) 35 (PCB)||42(others) 35 (PCB)|
Rajasthan GNM/ANM Nursing Merit List
The authorities will release the merit list for indicating the names of the selected candidates. Rajasthan Nursing Merit List 2020 will be available on the official website. In addition, it will be available in PDF format. Thus, candidates’ will be able to download it easily. The merit list candidates will be further eligible for the counselling round. This list will be prepared as per the candidates’ marks in 10+2. The officials will rank applicants in order of merit in this list. Note that only merit list students will be eligible for admission in the offered course.
Rajasthan GNM Counselling 2020
Rajasthan Nursing 2020 Counselling will start soon after the release of the merit list. It is the last round of the admission process. But the candidates will have to fill the online option form first. In the Option Form, candidates need to mention the names of the colleges, wherein they want to take admission. Further, after that candidates’ will be called for counselling process. This round is basically conducted for document verification. Thus, candidates’ should make sure that they have all the required documents. The list of all the important documents is given above.
Moreover, selected students will get admission in Private/ Government Nursing Colleges of Rajasthan. The authorities will allot seats in the ratio 80:20 (women: men). Further, if some of the seats are left vacant due to the presence of fewer SC Female Candidates, then SC Male candidates will be eligible for those seats. Furthermore, you may not receive any notification regarding the admission processes. Thus, do check concerned websites frequently.
Further, in case of any query, you can contact the authorities. Their contact details are given down below. However, make sure that you are contacting them on working days and within the working hours. They may not entertain you otherwise.