Madhya Pradesh Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal (MPVYPM) conducts the examination for the admission of the candidates to the B.Ed Program in MP Government colleges. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to fill up the MP B.ED Online Application Form and submit it before the last date. The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the score secured by them in the entrance exam of MP B.Ed which is conducted by the examination authorities of MPVYPM. The MP B.Ed Online Counselling and Seat Allotment is held with the purpose of providing admission to the candidates who appeared for the entrance exam and qualified the exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
It is advised that once the MP B.Ed Higher Education 1st, 2nd, 3rd Counselling Round Result is declared and the candidate has qualified it, they must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events related to the MP Vyapam Higher Education B.Ed counselling. The dates of the MP B.Ed online (1st, 2nd, 3rd) counselling round will be declared a few days after the MP B.Ed Result declaration. For more of the department of higher education MP Vyapam B.Ed Online Counselling, Dates & Details 2020 go through the article below.
The MP B.Ed 1st Round Counselling Has Begun! Register Now!
MP B.Ed Merit List Counselling 2020
The exam conducting body will release the Merit List of MP B.Ed. 2020. Those candidates whose name is available in the list will be eligible for appearing in the next stage. Furthermore, the candidates must check MP B.Ed. 2020 Merit List . The MP B.ED Merit List 2020 can be downloaded here as soon as it is released.
MP B.Ed Online Counselling Dates 2020
The candidates who have applied for the entrance exam of MP B.Ed 2020 will have to keep themselves updated with the schedule dates released for the online counselling procedure. The counselling will be held after the conduction of the entrance test and only those candidates will have to appear for the counselling who have successfully qualified the entrance test of MP B.Ed 2020. The schedule dates of MP B.Ed online counselling and seat allotment 2020 will provide all the important dates which the candidate must not miss at any cost. It is also advised that the candidates must save & download the copy of the MP B.Ed online counselling schedule so the important dates and the events are not missed.
We will announce the MP B.ED Online Counselling Dates as soon as it releases. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of MP B.Ed counselling and seat allotment 2020 from the tabular format below:
Important Dates (Tentative)
MP B.Ed Online Counselling Application form 2020 will be available from
5th August 2020
MP PEB 1st Round Seat Allotment 2020
5th August 2020
MP Online 2nd Round Counselling and Choice Filling
2nd Round Seat Allotment
3rd Round Counselling
MPPEB Third Round Seat Allotment
20th August 2020
MP Online B.Ed Counselling & Seat Allotment 2020
The candidates who will successfully qualify the entrance examination of MP B.Ed 2020 will have to attend the counselling procedure organized by the authorities with the purpose of final seat allotment to the candidates. The counselling schedule along with all the important dates and the counselling registration will be available on the official website. The applicant must keep visiting the official website of Madhya Pradesh Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal (MPVYPM).
It is important that the selected candidates must attend the online counselling, where they will be allotted the seat as per the marks and rank provided to them on the basis of the marks secured by them in the entrance test. MP B.Ed counselling and seat allotment 2020 is a part of the admission procedure which is held for the admission of the qualified candidates to B.Ed course of 2 years in the Government aided and the private colleges of Madhya Pradesh. However, the seat allotment letter will be provided to only those candidates who have qualified the entrance test of MP B.Ed 2020.
Follow up the procedure of MP B.Ed Counselling and Seat Allotment 2020 from the points below:
- The candidates qualifying the MP B.Ed entrance exam will have to download the MP B.Ed Seat allotment letter from the official website i.e. www.mponline.gov.in. The login section for downloading the MP B.Ed seat allotment letter will be available on the official website, the candidate will have to provide the Application Number, Date of Birth and Transaction ID in the login section. If the candidate has qualified the exam, the MP B.Ed online seat allotment letter will appear on the screen once the details are provided.
- Thereafter, the candidates must check the seat allotment carefully. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the examination authority.
- The Applicant will have to report at the helpline center of allotted college with all the required and important documents for the verification. The Demand draft of the admission fee of MP B.Ed will also have to be provided on the same day for the final admission. However, in case any of the documents is missing, the candidate will not be allowed to proceed with the admission procedure further.
- Once the procedure of Document Verification and the submission of the MP B.Ed admission fee has been done, the candidate will not be able to cancel their candidature. If they plan on changing the allotted college or decide not to take admission, the submitted admission fee will not be refunded in any case.
Download MP B.Ed Online Counselling & Seat Allotment hed.mponline.gov.in
Go through the procedure of Downloading MP B.Ed Seat Allotment letter which will be made available by the examination bodies on the official website. Candidates getting an allotment letter will have to report to the college allotted to them along with the documents for verification. Go through the steps of downloading the MP bed Allotment letter 2020 successfully.
- Visit the official portal of Madhya Pradesh Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal.
- Then, navigate for MP B.Ed Counselling and Seat Allotment Letter link.
- Furthermore, click on ‘MP B.Ed Seat Allotment Letter’ link available on the website.
- Thereafter, the candidate must provide their registration number, password & other details
- Subsequently, click on the submit button.
- Furthermore, MP B.Ed Seat Allotment Letter 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Also, candidates should go through the details mentioned in the letter thoroughly. In case of any discrepancy in the name or other details, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
- Thereafter, download the letter and take a print out of it for future reference. The candidate must carry the MP B.Ed seat allotment letter.
Documents For MP Online B.Ed Counselling and Seat Allotment 2020
The candidates who will be qualified for the MP B.Ed entrance exam and will have to report at the seat allotment centre must be aware of the documents which will be presented on the day of the MP B.Ed counselling and the allotment centre. The candidates must carry the required documents to the counselling venue on the mentioned date. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Also, they must carry two self-attested copies of the documents. Furthermore, go through all the important documents mentioned in the points below:
- MP B.Ed Seat Allotment Letter 2020
- MP B.Ed Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2020
- Hard Copy of Score Card 2020
- 10th Class Certificate As a Date of Birth proof
- 12th Class Certificate for education proof
- Domicile / Residence Certificate
- Any Valid proof of the candidate
- Passport Size Color Photographs
- Medical /Transfer Certificate (if any)
- Community Certificate for Reserved category