GNM Nursing Admit Card 2020: Note that the Admit Card of UK GNM Exam has been released, download it through the link given below. The NEIGRIHMS Nursing Exam has been cancelled due to COVID-19. In addition, the details are further mentioned below. Note that the Army Nursing Admit Card has been released for the eligible students. In addition, download it through the link below. Candidates who have applied for the GNM Nursing Exam can download the admit card here. Well, the GNM is a 4-year Diploma Course for General Nursing and Midwifery. The Admit Card will be available for those candidates whose application form has been successfully accepted by the Institute. The GNM Nursing Admit Card 2020 is a mandatory document for appearing in the exam. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the admit card. The article further includes information about the dates of releasing, the procedure to download the hall ticket, details listed on the admit card, and much more. Therefore, read the article further to know more about the hall ticket.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Manipur GNM 2020 Admit Card will be released on 16th October 2020. Candidates must check all the details on the acknowledgment card carefully. In case of any discrepancy, immediately contact the authorities.
- Uttarakhand GNM Nursing 2020 Admit Card has been released via online mode. Download the admit card, as no student will be allowed to sit for the exam without it.
- NEIGRIHMS Nursing Admit Card will not be released now as the entrance exam has been canceled. Now the admission will be granted on the basis of students’ performance in the last qualifying exam. In addition, the students need to submit the relevant documents before 21st September 2020 for being eligible for admission.
- Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card has been released on the official website Candidates need to enter the credentials to download it. Do not forget to check all the details on it.
- Jharkhand GNM Nursing application form has been released. However, the hall ticket release date hasn’t been announced. Check concerning websites frequently for updates.
- Uttarakhand GNM/ ANM Hall Ticket will be issued to the students on 24th September 2020. The direct link to download the admit card will be provided in the article.
GNM Nursing Admit Card 2020
In this section, we have provided complete details regarding all the state Nursing Hall Ticket 2020. The schedule of the exam activities of different state GNMs is given below.
RUHS B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket
|Release Date of the Admit Card||– November 2020 –|
|Date of the Examination||– November 2020 –|
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket 2020
|Release Date of the Admit Card|
|Date of the Examination(Canceled)|
|Last Date to submit Documents||21st September 2020|
UP ANM Nursing Admit Card 2020
|Submission of Application Form|
|Admit Card Release|
|Answer Key Release|
|Merit List Declaration|
Jharkhand GNM/ANM Admit Card 2020 – Dates
|Last Date of the Application Form||10th September 2020|
|The Release of the Admit Card||– September 2020 –|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||– September 2020 –|
|The Release of the Result||– To be Announced –|
|Merit List Release Date||– To be Announced –|
|Round-I Counseling||– To be Announced –|
|Round II Counselling||– To be Announced –|
Uttarakhand HNBUMU GNM Admission 2020 – Admit Card Dates
|Admit Card Release Dates||08th October 2020|
|Entrance Exam Dates||17th October 2020|
To Download Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Hall Ticket, you will have to enter your Username/Mobile Number, Password, and Captcha Code.
MP GNTST and PNST Nursing Admit Card 2020
|Starting Date of the Application Form|
|Closing Date of the Application Form|
|Downloading Date of the Admit Card|
|Date of the Examination|
Check – MP PAHUNT 2020
GNM Nursing Admit Card 2020
The GNM Nursing Hall Ticket will be available online only. However, the Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates whose GNM Nursing Application Form 2020 has been accepted by the Institute/University. The GNM Admit Card is a mandatory document that serves as an Identity Proof. The GNM 2020 Admit Card will be available a few days before the date of the exam. The Hall Ticket will carry all the important details about the examination and the candidate. To download the Admit Card of GNM, candidates have to submit their Registration ID and Password.
How to Download GNM Nursing Admit Card 2020?
The step by step process to download the GNM Nursing Admit Card 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of the Exam Conducting Body.
- On the Homepage Section, click on the Admit Card Link
- You will be now redirected to a new page.
- Now enter the required details – Application Number and Date of Birth
- Click on the submit button.
- The GNM Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, download and take the printout of the Admit Card
- Keep the Printout safe until the completion of the GNM Admission Process.
List of the Details Printed on the MP GNM and ANM 2020 Admit Card
Before/After downloading the admit card, candidates must check if the Admit Card carries the following details on it-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- PWD Candidate (if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- The venue of the Examination
- Signature of the Applicant
- Registration Number of the Candidate
- Mailing ID
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Center of the Applicant
- The medium of the Question Paper
- Category of the Applicant
- List of Important Instructions
List of Documents Carry Along with the GNM Nursing Admit Card 2020
Along with the Admit Card of GNM Nursing 2020, you need to carry the following documents-
- Valid Proof of Identity of the Candidate, this can be any one of the following – Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/Driving License, etc. The document should be original.
- Two Recent Passport Size Photographs
- A photocopy of the document
- A Blue/Black Ball Point Pen
If in case, the applicant does not carry any one of the above items then he/she will not be permitted to appear for the exam.
Things to Keep In Mind While Downloading GNM Nursing Admit Card
While downloading the GNM Hall Ticket 2020, you need to keep a few things in mind. Like for example-
- Do check your Internet Connectivity and Browser Version before downloading the Admit Card.
- Keep your Registration Number and Password ready.
- Check all the details before taking the printout of the admit card. If there are any discrepancies, then immediately contact the Examination Conducting Authority.
- Take at least two to three printouts of the Hall Ticket.
- Download the Admit Card before the date of your examination, in order to avoid any technical glitches.
List of Instructions Printed on GNM Nursing Admit Card 2020
Well, here are some of the important instructions that have to be followed at the time of the examination day. These instructions will be available on the GNM 2020 Nursing Admit Card as well. So, check out the list of the important instructions down below-
- Reach the Examination Center an hour before the examination. This will help you to avoid the last-minute rushes for the exam and keep you calm and composed.
- Also, make sure that you carry all the required documents to the exam hall, especially the Admit Card.
- Do carry the Admit Card folded or crimpled. The Exam Invigilator might not allow you to appear the exam.
- Do not carry any eatables such as snacks, chocolates, cold-drink, etc. to the examination hall.
- Make sure that you don’t carry any Electronic Gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Pagers, Bluetooth, pen-drives to the exam hall. Carrying such items will not allow you to sit in the exam hall.
Check – GNM 2020
Importance of the GNM Nursing Hall Ticket 2020
The admit card is a very important document that should be carried to the exam hall. This is because the Admit card serves as an Identity Proof for the candidate. If in case, the applicant does not carry his/her admit card, then they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall to appear the exam. Therefore, it is very much necessary to carry the GNM Nursing Card. This can also be used at the time of counseling as your Proof of Identity.
Exam Pattern of the General Nursing and Midwifery 2020 Exam
Every college has a different format of the Exam Pattern for GNM 2020. The questions will be asked from the Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Zoology/Botany) subjects. The questions will be multiple choice objective format and there will be negative marking as well for every wrong answer. Questions will be on the basis of the Class 11th and 12th Course Syllabus. Therefore, before applying for the exam, do check the exam pattern of the respective College/Institute.
GNM Nursing Admit Card 2020 of the Institutes
If you are applying for General Nursing and Midwifery this year, then you can take a reference of these following Institutes that conducts the GNM Nursing Entrance Exam every year. You can check their Merit List and Admit card details here, we have provided the link to their Admit Card down below.
- JIPMER Nursing Admit Card 2020
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
- Gujarat GNM
- BHU GNM
- Nursing Entrance Exams, where we have provided complete details about the Nursing Entrance Exams.
You can follow and go through this article if you want to pursue a career in Nursing Field. We will be adding more content about the GNM Nursing and Other Nursing Entrance Exams as well. If you have any queries regarding the article and want to know some more details about these exams, then you can put your query in the comment section below.