GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019: The RUHS B.Sc Nursing is now available. MCD GNM Nursing Hall Ticket is also available. The Link to download is available below. The Uttar Pradesh ANM Admit Card 2019 was released on 25th August 2019. The NEIGRIHMS Hall Ticket is also available now. Candidates who have applied for the respective exam can download admit card here. Well, the GNM is a 4-year Diploma Course for General Nursing and Midwifery. The Admit Card will be available for those candidates whose application form has been successfully accepted by the Institute. The General Nursing and Midwifery Admit Card is a mandatory document for appearing in the exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the GNM Nursing 2019 Hall Ticket. The article includes information about the dates of releasing, the procedure to download the hall ticket, details listed on the admit card and much more. Therefore, read the article further to know more about the GNM 2019 Hall Ticket.
GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019 dates
In this section, we have provided complete details regarding all the state GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019.
RUHS B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket
|Release Date of the Admit Card||08th October 2019 (Released)|
|Date of the Examination||13th October 2019|
Download RUHS B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket 2019
|Release Date of the Admit Card||23rd August 2019 (Released)|
|Date of the Examination||14th September 2019|
Download NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card here
MCD GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019
|Release Date of the Admit Card||24th August 2019|
|Date of the Examination||1st September 2019|
Download – MCD GNM Admit Card 2019
UP ANM Nursing Admit Card 2019
|Application Form (Released)||25th July 2019 (9:00 A.M.)|
|Submission of Application Form||10th August 2019 (till 5:00 P.M.)|
|Admit Card Release||25th August 2019 (Released)|
|Exam Date||1st September 2019|
|Answer Key Release||4th September 2019|
|Result Declaration (Tentative)||5th September 2019|
|Merit List Declaration||8th September 2019|
Download UP ANM CPNET Hall Ticket 2019 here
Jharkhand GNM/ANM Admit Card 2019 – Dates
The JCECEB will release the Jharkhand GNM/ANM Admit Card 2019, on 24th July 2019. Get complete dates and details of the Jharkhand Nursing Admit Card here.
|Online Application Starting Date||29th June 2019|
|Last Date of the Application Form||22nd July 2019|
|The Release of the Admit Card||24th July 2019|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||28th July 2019|
|The Release of the Result||August 2019|
|Merit List Release Date||August 2019|
|Round-I Counseling||Fourth Week of August 2019|
|Round II Counselling||First Week of September 2019|
Uttarakhand HNBUMU GNM Admission 2019 – Admit Card Dates
|Online Application Form (Starting Date)||29th May 2019|
|Last Date of the Form Submission||14th July 2019|
|Admit Card Release Dates||15th July 2019 (ANM/GNM/B.Sc and MSc Nursing)- Released|
|Entrance Exam Dates||20th July 2019 (ANM/GNM) and 21st July 2019 (B.Sc Post-Basic and M.Sc Nursing)|
Download – Uttarakhand HNBUMU 2019 Hall Ticket
To Download Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Hall Ticket, you will have to enter your Username/Mobile Number, Password, and Captcha Code.
MP GNTST and PNST Nursing Admit Card 2019
|Starting Date of the Application Form||1st June 2019|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||15th June 2019|
|Downloading Date of the Admit Card||2nd July 2019|
|Date of the Examination||7th July 2019|
Download MP GNTST/PNST Admit Card 2019
GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019
The GNM Nursing Hall Ticket will be available online only. However, the Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates whose GNM Nursing Application Form 2019 has been accepted by the Institute/University. The GNM Admit Card is a mandatory document that serves as an Identity Proof. The GNM 2019 Admit Card will be available a few days before the date of the exam. The Hall Ticket will carry all the important details about the examination and the candidate. To download the Admit Card of GNM, candidates have to submit their Registration ID and Password.
How to Download GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019?
The step by step process to download the GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Professional Examination Board, Bhopal.
- On the Homepage Section, click on the Admit Card Link
- You will be now redirected to a new page.
- Now enter the required details – Application Number and Date of Birth
- Click on the submit button.
- The GNM Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, download and take the printout of the Admit Card
- Keep the Printout safe until the completion of the GNM Admission Process.
List of the Details Printed on the MP GNM and ANM 2019 Admit Card
Before/After downloading the admit card, candidates must check if the Admit Card carries the following details on it-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- PWD Candidate (if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- The venue of the Examination
- Signature of the Applicant
- Registration Number of the Candidate
- Mailing ID
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Center of the Applicant
- The medium of the Question Paper
- Category of the Applicant
- List of Important Instructions
Check MP PAHUNT 2019
List of Documents Carry Along with the GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019
Along with the Admit Card of GNM Nursing 2019, you need to carry the following documents-
- Valid Proof of Identity of the Candidate, this can be any one of the following – Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/Driving License etc. The document should be original.
- Two Recent Passport Size Photographs
- A photocopy of the document
- A Blue/Black Ball Point Pen
If in case, the applicant does not carry any one of the above items then he/she will not be permitted to appear the exam.
Check UPSMFAC Merit List 2019
Things to Keep In Mind While Downloading GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019
While downloading the GNM Hall Ticket 2019, you need to keep a few things in mind. Like for example-
- Do check your Internet Connectivity and Browser Version before downloading the Admit Card.
- Keep your Registration Number and Password ready.
- Check all the details before taking the printout of the GNM Nursing Admit card 2019. If there are any discrepancies, then immediately contact the Examination Conducting Authority.
- Take at least two to three printout of the GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019.
- Download the Admit Card before the date of your examination, in order to avoid any technical glitches.
List of Instructions Printed on GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019
Well, here are some of the important instructions that have to be followed at the time of the examination day. These Instructions will be available on the GNM 2019 Nursing Admit Card as well. So, check out the list of the important instructions down below-
- Reach the Examination Center an hour before the examination. This will help you to avoid the last minute rushes for the exam and keep you calm and composed.
- Also, make sure that you carry all the required documents to the exam hall, especially the Admit Card.
- Do carry the Admit Card folded or crimpled. The Exam Invigilator might not allow you to appear the exam.
- Do not carry any eatables such as snacks, chocolates, cold-drink etc. to the examination hall.
- Make sure that you don’t carry any Electronic Gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Pagers, Bluetooth, pen-drives to the exam hall. Carrying such items will not allow you to sit in the exam hall.
Check GNM 2019
Importance of the GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019
The GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019 is a very important document that should be carried to the exam hall. This is because the Admit card serves as an Identity Proof for the candidate. If in case, the applicant does not carry his/her admit card, then they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall to appear the exam. Therefore, it is very much necessary to carry the GNM Nursing Card. This GNM Nursing Admit Card can also be used at the time of counseling as your Proof of Identity.
Check- GNM Nursing 2019
Exam Pattern of the General Nursing and Midwifery 2019 Exam
Every College has a different format of the Exam Pattern for GNM 2019. The questions will be asked from the Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Zoology/Botany) subjects. The questions will be multiple choice objective format and there will be negative marking as well for every wrong answer. Questions will be on the basis of the Class 11th and 12th Course Syllabus. Therefore, before applying for the exam, do check the exam pattern of the respective College/Institute.
Check KGM B.Sc Nursing 2019
GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019 of the Institutes
If you are applying for General Nursing and Midwifery this year, then you can take a reference of these following Institutes that conducts the GNM Nursing Entrance Exam every year. You can check their Merit List and Admit card details here, we have provided the link to their Admit Card down below.
- JIPMER Nursing Admit Card 2019
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
- Gujarat GNM
- BHU GNM
- Nursing Entrance Exams, where we have provided complete details about the Nursing Entrance Exams.
You can follow and go through this article if you want to pursue a career in Nursing Field. We will be adding more content about the GNM Nursing and Other Nursing Entrance Exams as well. If you have any queries regarding the article and want to know some more details about these exams, then you can put your query on the comment section below.