GNM Nursing Admit Card 2021: The Admit Card is basically an entry ticket without which no student cans it for the GNM Entrance Exam of the respective state or authority. Well, the GNM is a 3.5-year Diploma Course for General Nursing and Midwifery. The Admit Card is issued to those candidates whose application form has been successfully accepted by the Institute. The GNM Nursing Admit Card 2021 is a mandatory document for appearing in the exam. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the admit card. The article further includes information about the dates of release, the procedure to download the hall ticket, details listed on the admit card, and much more. Therefore, read the article further to know more about the hall ticket.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
GNM Nursing Admit Card 2021
In this section, we have provided complete details regarding all the state Nursing Hall Ticket 2021. The schedule of the exam activities of different state GNMs is given below. Candidates appearing for the GNM examination should be well versed in the important event dates. As the hall ticket must be downloaded before the examination. In addition, candidates should keep their admit cards safe even after the exam for reference.
RUHS B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket
|Release Date of the Admit Card||– November 2021 –|
|Date of the Examination||– November 2021 –|
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket 2021
|Release Date of the Admit Card||– September 2021 –|
|Date of the Examination||– September 2021 –|
|Last Date to submit Documents||– September 2021 –|
UP ANM Nursing Admit Card 2021
|Application Form||– July 2021 –|
|Submission of Application Form||– August 2021 –|
|Admit Card Release||– August 2021 –|
|Exam Date||– September 2021 –|
|Answer Key Release||– September 2021 –|
|Result Declaration||– September 2021 –|
|Merit List Declaration||– September 2021 –|
Jharkhand GNM/ ANM Admit Card 2021 – Dates
|Last Date of the Application Form||– September 2021 –|
|The Release of the Admit Card||– September 2021 –|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||– September 2021 –|
|The Release of the Result||– To be Announced –|
|Merit List Release Date||– To be Announced –|
|Round-I Counseling||– To be Announced –|
|Round II Counselling||– To be Announced –|
Uttarakhand HNBUMU GNM Admission – Admit Card Dates
|Admit Card Release Dates||– October 2021 –|
|Entrance Exam Dates||– October 2021 –|
To Download Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Hall Ticket, a candidate has to enter your Username/ Mobile Number, Password, and Captcha Code.
MP GNTST and PNST Nursing Admission Ticket
|Starting Date of the Application Form||– June 2021 –|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||– June 2021 –|
|Downloading Date of the Admit Card||– July 2021 –|
|Date of the Examination||– July 2021 –|
Check – MP PAHUNT 2021
General Nursing & Midwifery 2021 Admit Card
The GNM Nursing Hall Ticket can be downloaded in online mode only. However, the Admit Card is issued only to those candidates whose GNM Nursing Application Form 2021 has been accepted by the Institute/ University. The GNM Admit Card is a mandatory document that serves as Identity Proof. The GNM 2021 Admit Card is released a few days before the date of the exam. The Hall Ticket carries all the important details about the examination and the candidate. To download the Admit Card of GNM, candidates have to submit their Registration ID and Password. Furthermore, the complete guide to downloading the hall ticket is provided below.
How to Download GNM Nursing Admit Card 2021?
The step by step process to download the General Nursing & Midwifery Admit Card is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of the Exam Conducting Body.
- On the Homepage Section, click on the Admit Card Link
- You are then redirected to a new page.
- Now enter the required details – Application Number and Date of Birth
- Click on the submit button.
- The GNM Hall Ticket is displayed on the screen.
- Now, download and take the printout of the Admit Card
- Keep the Printout safe until the completion of the GNM Admission Process.
List of the Details Printed on the MP GNM and ANM 2021 Admit Card
Before/ After downloading the admit card, candidates must check if the Admit Card carries the below-mentioned details on it. Candidates should check whether these details are correct or not. However, in case of a discrepancy, one should immediately report it to the authorities. The details that a candidate can find in the GNM Hall Ticket are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- PWD Candidate (if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- The venue of the Examination
- Signature of the Applicant
- Registration Number of the Candidate
- Mailing ID
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Center of the Applicant
- The medium of the Question Paper
- Category of the Applicant
- List of Important Instructions
List of Documents Carry Along with the GNM Nursing Admit Card 2021
Along with the Admit Card of GNM Nursing 2021, you need to carry the following documents-
- Valid Proof of Identity of the Candidate, this can be any one of the following – Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License, etc. The document should be original.
- Two Recent Passport Size Photographs
- A photocopy of the document
- A Blue/ Black Ball Point Pen
If in case, the applicant does not carry any one of the above items then he/ she is not permitted to appear for the exam.
Things to Keep In Mind While Downloading GNM Nursing Admit Card
While downloading the GNM Hall Ticket 2021, you need to keep a few things in mind. Like for example-
- Do check your Internet Connectivity and Browser Version before downloading the Admit Card.
- Keep your Registration Number and Password ready.
- Check all the details before taking the printout of the admit card. If there are any discrepancies, then immediately contact the Examination Conducting Authority.
- Take at least two to three printouts of the Hall Ticket.
- Download the Admit Card before the date of your examination, in order to avoid any technical glitches.
List of Instructions Printed on GNM Nursing Admit Card 2021
Well, here are some of the important instructions that have to be followed at the time of the examination day. These instructions shall be available on the GNM 2021 Nursing Admit Card as well. So, check out the list of the important instructions down below-
- Reach the Examination Center an hour before the examination. This helps you to avoid the last-minute rushes for the exam and keep you calm and composed.
- Also, make sure that you carry all the required documents to the exam hall, especially the Admit Card.
- Do carry the Admit Card folded or crimpled. The Exam Invigilator might not allow you to appear for the exam.
- Do not carry any eatables such as snacks, chocolates, cold-drink, etc. to the examination hall.
- Make sure that you don’t carry any Electronic Gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Pagers, Bluetooth, pen-drives to the exam hall. If any of the candidates carry such items, then he/ she is not allowed to sit for the test.
Check – GNM 2021
Importance of the GNM Nursing Hall Ticket 2021
The admit card is a very important document that should be carried to the exam hall. This is because the Admit card serves as Identity Proof for the candidate. If in case, the applicant does not carry his/ her admit card, then they are not allowed to enter the examination hall to appear for the exam. Therefore, it is very much necessary to carry the GNM Nursing Card. This can also be used at the time of counseling as your Proof of Identity.
Exam Pattern of the General Nursing and Midwifery 2021 Exam
Every college has a different format of the Exam Pattern for GNM 2021. The questions are asked from the Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Zoology/ Botany) subjects. The questions shall be in the multiple-choice objective format and there is negative marking as well for every wrong answer. Questions are asked on the basis of the Class 11th and 12th Course Syllabus. Therefore, before applying for the exam, do check the exam pattern of the respective GNM College/ Institute.
GNM Nursing Admit Card 2021 of the Institutes
If you are applying for General Nursing and Midwifery this year, then you can take a reference of these following Institutes that conducts the GNM Nursing Entrance Exam every year. You can check their Merit List and Admit card details here, we have provided the link to their Admit Card down below.
- JIPMER Nursing Admit Card 2021
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
- Gujarat GNM
- BHU GNM
- Nursing Entrance Exams, where we have provided complete details about the Nursing Entrance Exams.