GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019 will be available soon on the official website of the particular College/Institute/University. However, the dates for releasing the admit card has not been released yet. Candidates who have applied for the Admit Card can check all the details here. Well, the GNM is a 4-year Diploma Course for General Nursing and Midwifery. The Admit Card will be available for those candidates whose application form has been successfully accepted by the Institute. The General Nursing and Midwifery Admit Card is a mandatory document for appearing the exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the GNM Nursing 2019 Hall Ticket. The article includes information about the dates of releasing, the procedure to download the hall ticket, details listed on the admit card and much more. Therefore, read the article further to know more about the GNM 2019 Hall Ticket.
GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019 dates
As per the recent sources, we have got to know that the Admit Card dates have not been released by any of the Institute till now. The dates will be announced on the respective official websites of the College/University. Hence, you can check the tentative dates here related to the General Nursing and Midwifery Admit Card 2019.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of the Application Form||March 2019|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||April 2019|
|Downloading Date of the Admit Card||May 2019|
|Date of the Examination||June/July 2019|
We will soon get the dates updated here whenever any College or Institute releases its Admit Card.
GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019
The GNM Nursing Hall Ticket will be available online only. However, the Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates whose GNM Nursing Application Form 2019 has been accepted by the Institute/University. The GNM Admit Card is a mandatory document that serves as an Identity Proof. The GNM 2019 Admit Card will be available a few days before the date of the exam. The Hall Ticket will carry all the important details about the examination and the candidate. To download the Admit Card of GNM, candidates have to submit their Registration ID and Password.
How to Download GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019?
The step by step process to download the GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of the respective Institute/University which is conducting the GNM Entrance Exam
- On the Homepage Section, click on the Admit Card Link
- You will be now redirected to a new page.
- Now enter the required details – Registration/User ID and Password
- Click on the submit button.
- The GNM Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, download and take the printout of the Admit Card
- Keep the Printout safe until the completion of the GNM Admission Process.
List of the Details Printed on the GNM 2019 Admit Card
Before/After downloading the admit card, candidates must check if the Admit Card carries the following details on it-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- PWD Candidate (if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Venue of the Examination
- Signature of the Applicant
- Registration Number of the Candidate
- Mailing ID
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Center of the Applicant
- The medium of the Question Paper
- Category of the Applicant
- List of Important Instructions
Check MP PAHUNT 2019
List of Documents Carry Along with the GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019
Along with the Admit Card of GNM Nursing 2019, you need to carry the following documents-
- Valid Proof of Identity of the Candidate, this can be any one of the following – Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/Driving License etc. The document should be original.
- Two Recent Passport Size Photographs
- A photocopy of the document
- A Blue/Black Ball Point Pen
If in case, the applicant does not carry any one of the above items then he/she will not be permitted to appear the exam.
Check UPSMFAC Merit List 2019
Things to Keep In Mind While Downloading GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019
While downloading the GNM Hall Ticket 2019, you need to keep a few things in mind. Like for example-
- Do check your Internet Connectivity and Browser Version before downloading the Admit Card.
- Keep your Registration Number and Password ready.
- Check all the details before taking the printout of the GNM Nursing Admit card 2019. If there are any discrepancies, then immediately contact the Examination Conducting Authority.
- Take at least two to three printout of the GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019.
- Download the Admit Card before the date of your examination, in order to avoid any technical glitches.
List of Instructions Printed on GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019
Well, here are some of the important instructions that have to be followed at the time of the examination day. These Instructions will be available on the GNM 2019 Nursing Admit Card as well. So, check out the list of the important instructions down below-
- Reach the Examination Center an hour before the examination. This will help you to avoid the last minute rushes for the exam and keep you calm and composed.
- Also, make sure that you carry all the required documents to the exam hall, especially the Admit Card.
- Do carry the Admit Card folded or crimpled. The Exam Invigilator might not allow you to appear the exam.
- Do not carry any eatables such as snacks, chocolates, cold-drink etc. to the examination hall.
- Make sure that you don’t carry any Electronic Gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Pagers, Bluetooth, pen-drives to the exam hall. Carrying such items will not allow you to sit in the exam hall.
Check GNM 2019
Importance of the GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019
The GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019 is a very important document that should be carried to the exam hall. This is because the Admit card serves as an Identity Proof for the candidate. If in case, the applicant does not carry his/her admit card, then they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall to appear the exam. Therefore, it is very much necessary to carry the GNM Nursing Card. This GNM Nursing Admit Card can also be used at the time of counseling as your Proof of Identity.
Exam Pattern of the General Nursing and Midwifery 2019 Exam
Every College has a different format of the Exam Pattern for GNM 2019. The questions will be asked from the Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Zoology/Botany) subjects. The questions will be multiple choice objective format and there will be negative marking as well for every wrong answer. Therefore, before applying for the exam, do check the exam pattern of the respective College/Institute.
Check KGM B.Sc Nursing 2019
GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019 of the Institutes
If you are applying for General Nursing and Midwifery this year, then you can take a reference of these following Institutes that conducts the GNM Nursing Entrance Exam every year. You can check their Merit List and Admit card details here, we have provided the link to their Admit Card down below.
- JIPMER Nursing Admit Card 2019
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
- Gujarat GNM
- BHU GNM
- Nursing Entrance Exams, where we have provided complete details about the Nursing Entrance Exams.
You can follow and go through this article if you want to pursue a career in Nursing Field. We will be adding more content about the GNM Nursing and Other Nursing Entrance Exams as well. If you have any queries regarding the article and want to know some more details about these exams, then you can put your query on the comment section below.