Uttarakhand Nursing Merit List 2020: The HMBUMU (Henwati Nanda Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University) is responsible for releasing the rank list. In addition, the merit list students will be eligible for admission to BSc., Post Basic BSc., MSc., and GNM ANM Nursing courses. However, admission is entirely merit-based. Furthermore, one has to appear for the entrance exam whose Answer Key is released afterward. Moreover, one has to satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying for admission. However, only those candidates who had their names in the Uttarakhand Nursing Merit List 2020 will be eligible for the round of counselling. For more details related to the merit list, continue reading below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Uttarakhand Nursing Merit list 2020
The following is the Uttarakhand Nursing Admission 2020 Dates schedule. It is the tentative schedule of the exam activities as no official notification has been released yet. The candidates should have complete knowledge of the exam schedule as no notification will be sent for any of the events. Further, as soon as the officials will announce the dates, we will also update those out here.
|Date of Entrance Exam||18th October 2020|
|Release of Answer Key||– October 2020 –|
|Revised Answer Key||– October 2020 –|
|Objection of Answer Key||– To be Announced –|
|Result||– To be Announced –|
|Counselling||– To be Announced –|
Check – B.Sc Nursing Syllabus
HNB Uttarakhand Nursing Selection Procedure
As mentioned before, the BSc Nursing Uttarakhand Admission is entirely based on the merit list. The marks scored by the candidates form the basis of the cut-off. Furthermore, keeping in mind the minimum cut-off marks the merit list is prepared. Thereafter, only those candidates who satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority and have scored more than the minimum cut-off marks can attend the seat allotment process. Candidates are advised to download their Uttarakhand Nursing Seat Allotment Letter.
Steps To Check The BSc Nursing Merit List
Candidates will be able to download the merit list from the official website. Moreover, only the merit list students will be eligible for the admission. So you should check out the merit list and look out for your name. In addition, do tally other details as well. As in some cases, the names of the two students can be the same. Furthermore, one can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the HNBUMU Nursing Rank List.
- In the first place, visit the official website of HNBUMU
- Then, find the merit list Link.
- Click on the respective course category.
- Furthermore, a page will open up consisting of merit list PDF
- Save and download the PDF. You may take a print out of the same for further reference in the long run.
Details Mentioned On The Uttarakhand BSc Nursing Merit List
The BSc Nursing Merit List Uttarakhand will consist of the following details. All the candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on the list very carefully.
- Name of the Candidate
- Merit List Number
- Application Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Total Percentage
- The rank of the Candidate Category-Wise
Uttarakhand BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should have complete knowledge of the Uttarakhand Nursing Eligibility Criteria. As the candidature of ineligible candidates can get canceled at any stage of admission. Further, the eligibility criteria is set by the exam conducting body. Thus, the prescribed eligibility criteria is as follows:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The minimum age required age is 17 years whereas the maximum age is 35 years as on 31st December in the year in which the admission is sought.
- For UK ANM courses, the candidate must have passed 10+2 ( Mathematics, History, Political Science, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, etc.) with a minimum of 40% marks. Moreover, English is also considered as the main subject.
- For UK GNM courses, the applicant must have passed 10+2 ( Home Science, Biology, Psychology, Physiology, Business Studies, Accountancy, etc) with a minimum of 40% marks including English as the main subject.
- The minimum requirement for BSc. Nursing is 10+2 Pass in Science stream (Physics, Biology, Chemistry) with English as the main subject. A minimum of 45% marks in the required. Moreover, the institution should be recognized by CBSE/ ICSE/ HSCE board.
- The permanent/ non-native residents of Uttarakhand state must pass 10+2 from CBSE/ HSCE/ ISCE board or any other equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Similarly, MSc. Nursing, one should pass BSc. Nursing/ Post Basic Nursing Examination with a minimum of 55% marks from an accredited college in Uttarakhand state. However, there is a relaxation of 5% marks for the applicants of SC/ ST categories.
- In addition, after completing the BSc. Nursing and Post Basic BSc. Nursing, one should have a work experience of 1 year as well.
- Moreover, the candidates who have passed 10+2 from NIOS (National Institute of Open School) will also be eligible for BSc. Nursing Admission. The minimum marks required is 45% in 10+2 examination.
- In order to apply for MSc. Nursing and Post Basic Nursing, the pre-compulsory Nursing qualification of the candidate must be registered in the concerned State Nursing Council.
Download Uttarakhand HNBUMU Previous Years Merit Rank List PDF
The candidates can check out the given links to download previous years’ merit lists. Note that the 2020 session merit list will be released in the same format.
|ANM Result PDF||GNM Result pdf|
|BSc Nursing Result 2020||B.Sc Paramedical Result 2020|
|Post-Basic B.Sc Nursing Result 2020||M.Sc Nursing Result 2020|
Uttarakhand Nursing Result
Uttarakhand Nursing Result 2020 will be released in the form of a merit list. All the candidates must note that they will not receive their scorecards via post. Although, they might receive a notification regarding the release date at their registered email ID. Moreover, the candidates will get admission entirely on the basis of the merit list released by the concerned authorities.
HNBUMU BSc Nursing Counselling
The authority conducts UK BSc Nursing Counselling for the selected candidates in order to provide them admission. Moreover, it is the last and the most important step of the admission procedure in Nursing courses. In addition, it is mandatory for the selected candidates to attend the Uttarakhand GNM/ANM Counselling in order to secure their seats. However, the Hemwati Nanda Bahuguna University conducts the counselling procedure for the physical verification of the candidate’s identity. In addition, only those candidates who have fulfilled the basic eligibility criteria can attend this event. Moreover, one has to download the allotment letter from the official letter. Also, the authority conducts the round of counselling round-wise. Thus, the number of rounds depends upon the number of seats available in a particular course.
HNBUMU Nursing Seat Allotment Process 2020
- The Uttarakhand BSc. Nursing Seat Allotment Process begins as soon as the authority releases the provisional list. However, the authority conducts the seat allotment process round-wise. Therefore, the following are all the important details regarding the seat allotment.
- The seat allotment process majorly depends on the merit list.
- Moreover, the marks scored by the candidates in the exam form the basis of the merit list.
- In addition, one can check all the details related to the seat allotment procedure at the official website as well.
- One needs to Log in at the Student Portal by providing the credentials in order to Download Allotment Letter which contains all the details regarding the same.
- Thereafter, the candidates have to report at the respected center for final seat allotment to get admission
- Hence, the candidates are advised to carry all the essential documents in order to avoid any further delay. The list of documents which will be required to complete the admission procedure is as follows:
- Photocopy as well as Original Class 10th mark sheet
- Photocopy as well as Original Class 12th mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (Photocopy)
- Caste Certificate (Photocopy)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Driving License) (Photocopy)
- The qualifying exam scorecard
- 2 Passport size photo
Uttarakhand BSc. Nursing Merit List- Tie-Breaking Criteria
There are times when the total percentage of two students in the qualifying exam or standard board exam coincidently comes out to be the same. Therefore in such cases, the candidates are provided admission on the basis of the following criteria. Considering the following, the details of both the candidates are compared. Hence, in this way, the authority makes a fair decision towards the candidate’s admission.
- Qualifying stream.
- English marks in the 10+2 exam.
- Seniority in the date of birth.
Uttarakhand GNM/ANM/Nursing Previous Years’ Merit List Result
Download to check the Uttarakhand GNM/ANM/B.Sc/M.Sc/Paramedical Nursing List-
|Uttarakhand ANM Broad Seat Allotment List||HNBUMU GNM Nursing Board List|
|B.Sc Nursing 2018 Provisional List||Uttarakhand Paramedical Nursing|
|Download Post-Basic Nursing Broad List||Uttarakhand M.Sc Nursing Broad List|