Uttarakhand Nursing Merit List 2021: The HMBUMU (Henwati Nanda Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University) is responsible for releasing the Uttarakhand Nursing 2021 rank list. In addition, the merit list students are eligible for admission to BSc., Post Basic BSc., MSc., and GNM/ ANM Nursing courses. The admission is entirely merit-based. Furthermore, one has to appear for the entrance exam whose Answer Key is released afterward. Moreover, one has to satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying for admission. However, only those candidates who had their names in the Uttarakhand Nursing Merit List 2021 are eligible for the round of counselling. For more details related to the merit list, continue reading below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Uttarakhand Nursing Merit List 2021
The following is the Uttarakhand Nursing Admission 2021 Dates schedule. Candidates should have complete knowledge of the exam schedule. As the rounds of the Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling starts after the release of the rank list. The seats are further allotted as per the merit rank.
|Date of Entrance Exam||3rd Week of July 2021|
|Release of Answer Key||– July/ August 2021 –|
|Result||Last Week of August 2021|
|Counselling||2nd Week of October 2021|
Check – B.Sc Nursing Syllabus
HNB Uttarakhand Nursing Selection Procedure
As mentioned before, the BSc Nursing Uttarakhand Admission is entirely based on the merit list. The marks scored by the candidates form the basis of the cut-off. Furthermore, keeping in mind the minimum cut-off marks the merit list is prepared. Thereafter, only those candidates who satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority and have scored more than the minimum cut-off marks can attend the seat allotment process. Candidates are advised to download their Uttarakhand Nursing Seat Allotment Letter.
Steps To Check The BSc Nursing Merit List
Candidates can download the merit list from the HNBUMU official website. Moreover, only the merit list students are eligible for admission. So you should check out the merit list and look out for your name. In addition, do tally other details as well. As in some cases, the names of the two students can be the same. Furthermore, one can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the HNBUMU Nursing Rank List.
- In the first place, visit the official website of HNBUMU
- Then, find the merit list Link.
- Click on the respective course category.
- Furthermore, a page opens up consisting of a merit list PDF
- Save and download the PDF. You may take a print out of the same for further reference in the long run.
Details Mentioned On The Uttarakhand BSc Nursing Merit List
The BSc Nursing Merit List Uttarakhand consists of the below-mentioned details. All the candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on the list very carefully. In case of any discrepancy, one should immediately report it to the authorities.
- Name of the Candidate
- Merit List Number
- Application Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Total Percentage
- The rank of the Candidate Category-Wise
Uttarakhand BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should have complete knowledge of the Uttarakhand Nursing Eligibility Criteria. As the candidature of ineligible candidates can get cancelled at any stage of admission. Further, the eligibility criteria are set by the exam conducting body. Thus, the prescribed eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The minimum age required age is 17 years whereas the maximum age is 35 years as of 31st December in the year in which the admission is sought.
- For UK ANM courses, the candidate must have passed 10+2 ( Mathematics, History, Political Science, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, etc.) with a minimum of 40% marks. Moreover, English is also considered the main subject.
- For UK GNM courses, the applicant must have passed 10+2 ( Home Science, Biology, Psychology, Physiology, Business Studies, Accountancy, etc) with a minimum of 40% marks including English as the main subject.
- The minimum requirement for BSc. Nursing is a 10+2 Pass in the Science stream (Physics, Biology, Chemistry) with English as the main subject. A minimum of 45% marks is required. Moreover, the institution should be recognized by CBSE/ ICSE/ HSCE board.
- The permanent/ non-native residents of Uttarakhand state must pass 10+2 from the CBSE/ HSCE/ ISCE board or any other equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Similarly, in MSc. Nursing, the applicant must have passed BSc. Nursing/ Post Basic Nursing Examination with a minimum of 55% marks from an accredited college in Uttarakhand state. However, there is a relaxation of 5% marks for the applicants of SC/ ST categories.
- In addition, after completing the BSc. Nursing and Post Basic BSc. Nursing, one should have a work experience of 1 year as well.
- Moreover, the candidates who have passed 10+2 from NIOS (National Institute of Open School) are also eligible for BSc. Nursing Admission. The minimum marks required is 45% in the 10+2 examination.
- In order to apply for MSc. Nursing and Post Basic Nursing, the pre-compulsory Nursing qualification of the candidate must be registered in the concerned State Nursing Council.
Download Uttarakhand HNBUMU Previous Years Merit Rank List PDF
The candidates can check out the given links to download previous years’ merit lists. Note that the 2021 session merit list shall be released in the same format.
|ANM Merit List 2020||GNM Merit List 2020|
|ANM Result PDF||GNM Result pdf|
|BSc Nursing Result||B.Sc Paramedical Result 2019|
|Post-Basic B.Sc Nursing Result 2019||M.Sc Nursing Result 2019|
|Uttarakhand ANM Broad Seat Allotment List||HNBUMU GNM Nursing Board List|
|B.Sc Nursing 2018 Provisional List||Uttarakhand Paramedical Nursing|
|Download Post-Basic Nursing Broad List||UK M.Sc Nursing Broad List|
Uttarakhand Nursing Result
Uttarakhand Nursing Result 2021 is released in the form of a merit list. All the candidates must note that they may not receive their scorecards via post. Although, they might receive a notification regarding the release date at their registered email ID. Moreover, the candidates are admitted entirely on the basis of the merit list released by the concerned authorities.
HNBUMU BSc Nursing Counselling
The authority conducts UK BSc Nursing Counselling for seat allotment and document verification process. Moreover, it is the last and the most important step of the admission procedure in Nursing courses. In addition, it is mandatory for the selected candidates to attend the Uttarakhand GNM/ANM Counselling in order to secure their seats. However, Hemwati Nanda Bahuguna University conducts the counselling procedure for the physical verification of the candidate’s identity. In addition, only those candidates who have fulfilled the basic eligibility criteria can attend this event. Moreover, one has to download the allotment letter from the official letter. Also, the authority conducts the round of counselling round-wise. Thus, the number of rounds depends upon the number of seats available in a particular course.
HNBUMU Nursing Seat Allotment Process 2021
- The Uttarakhand BSc. Nursing Seat Allotment Process begins as soon as the authority releases the provisional list. However, the authority conducts the seat allotment process round-wise. Therefore, the following are all the important details regarding the seat allotment.
- The seat allotment process majorly depends on the merit list.
- Moreover, the marks scored by the candidates in the exam form the basis of the merit list.
- In addition, one can check all the details related to the seat allotment procedure at the official website as well.
- One needs to Log in at the Student Portal by providing the credentials in order to Download Allotment Letter which contains all the details regarding the same.
- Thereafter, the candidates have to report at the respected centre for final seat allotment to get admission
- Hence, the candidates must carry all the essential documents in order to avoid any further delay. The list of documents that will be required to complete the admission procedure is as follows:
- Photocopy as well as Original Class 10th mark sheet
- Photocopy as well as Original Class 12th mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (Photocopy)
- Caste Certificate (Photocopy)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Driving License) (Photocopy)
- The qualifying exam scorecard
- 2 Passport size photo
Uttarakhand BSc. Nursing Merit List- Tie-Breaking Criteria
There are times when the total percentage of two students in the qualifying exam or standard board exam coincidently comes out to be the same. Therefore in such cases, the candidates are provided admission on the basis of the following criteria. Considering the following, the details of both the candidates are compared. Hence, in this way, the authority makes a fair decision towards the candidate’s admission.
- Qualifying stream.
- English marks in the 10+2 exam.
- Seniority in the date of birth.