Uttarakhand Nursing Merit List 2019– Hemwati Nanda Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University provides admission to BSc., Post Basic BSc., MSc., and GNM ANM Nursing courses. However, admission is entirely merit-based. Furthermore, one has to appear for the entrance exam whose Answer Key is released afterward. Moreover, one has to satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying for admission. However, only those candidates who had their names in the BSc. Nursing Merit List 2019 can attend the Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling. For more details related to UK Nursing Merit List 2019, continue reading below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Uttarakhand Nursing Merit List 2019- Important Dates
The following is the Uttarakhand Nursing Admission 2019 Dates schedule. According to the schedule, the Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling will probably be conducted in the month of September 2019. Although the official dates are yet to be announced. Until then, you can have a rough idea regarding the same in order to prepare well for the event. Moreover, we will provide you with the official dates as soon as the authority releases the same. Make sure to visit our website for regular updates.
|BSc. Nursing/ MSc. Nursing Entrance Exam||21st July 2019 ( 10 am to 12 noon)|
|Post Basic Nursing Exam||21st July 2019 ( 2 pm to 4 pm )|
|HNBUMU GNM Exam||20th July 2019 ( 2 pm to 4 pm)|
|HNBUMU ANM Exam||20th July 2019 ( 10 am to 12 noon )|
|Release Date of Admit Card||15th July 2019|
|UK Nursing Answer Key||July 2019 ( Tentative )|
|BSc Nursing Merit List||July-August 2019 ( Tentative )|
|BSc Nursing Result||August 2019 ( Tentative )|
|Nursing Counselling||September 2019 ( Tentative )|
Jharkhandhttps://nextincareer.com/jharkhand-b-sc-nursing-merit-list/ BSc Nursing Merit List 2019
Uttarakhand BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Uttarakhand Nursing Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The minimum age for Uttarakhand Nursing Admission is 17 years whereas the maximum age is 35 years as on 31st December in the year in which the admission is sought.
- For UK ANM courses, the candidate must have passed 10+2 ( Mathematics, History, Political Science, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, etc.) with a minimum of 40% marks. Moreover, English is also considered as the main subject.
- For UK GNM courses, the applicant must have passed 10+2 ( Home Science, Biology, Psychology, Physiology, Business Studies, Accountancy, etc) with a minimum of 40% marks including English as the main subject.
- The minimum requirement for BSc. Nursing is 10+2 Pass in Science stream (Physics, Biology, Chemistry) with English as the main subject. A minimum of 45% marks in the required. Moreover, the institution should be recognized by CBSE/ ICSE/ HSCE board.
- The permanent/ non-native residents of Uttarakhand state must pass 10+2 from CBSE/ HSCE/ ISCE board or any other equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% marks.
- For MSc. Nursing, one should pass BSc. Nursing/ Post Basic Nursing Examination with a minimum of 55% marks from an accredited college in Uttarakhand state. However, there is a relaxation of 5% marks for the applicants of SC/ ST categories.
- In addition, after completing the BSc. Nursing and Post Basic BSc. Nursing, one should have a work experience of 1 year as well.
- Moreover, the candidates who have passed 10+2 from NIOS (National Institute of Open School) will also be eligible for BSc. Nursing Admission. The minimum marks required is 45% in 10+2 examination.
- In order to apply for MSc. Nursing and Post Basic Nursing, the pre-compulsory Nursing qualification of the candidate must be registered in the concerned State Nursing Council.
HNB Uttarakhand Nursing- Selection Procedure
As mentioned before, the BSc Nursing Uttarakhand Admission is entirely based on the merit list. The marks scored by the candidates form the basis of the cut-off. Furthermore, keeping in mind the minimum cut-off marks the GNM/ANM Nursing Merit List is prepared. Thereafter, only those candidates who satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority and have scored more than the minimum cut-off marks can attend the seat allotment process. Candidates are advised to download their Uttarakhand Nursing Seat Allotment Letter available at the official website and don’t forget to carry it on the same day.
Steps To Check The BSc Nursing Merit List
One has to perform the following steps in order to check the Nursing Merit List 2019, Uttarakhand. Furthermore, one has to remain well updated with the HNBUMU Nursing Admission Dates schedule.
- In the first place, visit the official website of HNBUMU.
- Then, find the BSc Nursing Merit List 2019 Link.
- Click on the link provided.
- Furthermore, a page will open up consisting of BSc Nursing Merit List PDF.
- Save and download the PDF. You may take a print out of the same for further reference in the long run.
Details Mentioned On The Uttarakhand BSc Nursing Merit List
The BSc Nursing Merit List Uttarakhand will consist of the following details. All the candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on the list very carefully.
- Name of the Candidate
- Merit List Number
- Application Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Total Percentage
- The rank of the Candidate Category-Wise
Uttarakhand Nursing Result
Uttarakhand Nursing Result 2019 will release in the month of August 2019 in an online mode. Moreover, the candidates who appeared for the exam can check the Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2019 at the official website as soon as it is announced. However, one has to provide credentials including Application number and Date of Birth in order to obtain the same. All the candidates must note that they will not receive their scorecard via post. Although, they might receive a notification regarding the release date at their registered email ID. Moreover, the candidates will get admission entirely on the basis of the BSc Nursing Merit List released by the concerned authorities. You can visit our website in order to check your Result as soon as it gets released.
HNBUMU BSc Nursing Admission- Counselling
The authority conducts UK BSc Nursing Counselling for the selected candidates in order to provide them admission. Nursing Counselling 2019 is the last and the most important step of the admission procedure in Nursing courses. Moreover, it is mandatory for the selected candidates to attend the Uttarakhand GNM/ANM Counselling in order to secure their seat. However, the Hemwati Nanda Bahuguna University conducts the counselling procedure for the physical verification of the candidate’s identity. In addition, only those candidates who have fulfilled the basic eligibility criteria can attend this event. Moreover, one has to download the allotment letter from the official letter. Also, the authority conducts the BSc Nursing Counselling 2019 round-wise. The number of rounds depends upon the number of seats available in a particular course.
HNBUMU Nursing Seat Allotment Process 2019
- The Uttarakhand BSc. Nursing Seat Allotment Process begins as soon as the authority releases the provisional list. However, the authority conducts the seat allotment process round-wise. Therefore, the following are all the important details regarding the HNB Uttarakhand Nursing Seat Allotment Process.
- The seat allotment process majorly depends on the merit list.
- Moreover, the marks scored by the candidates in the BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam forms the basis of the merit list.
- In addition, one can check all the details related to the seat allotment procedure at the official website as well.
- One need to Log in at the Student Portal by providing the credentials in order to Download Allotment Letter which contains all the details regarding the same.
- Thereafter, the candidates have to report at the respected center for final seat allotment to get admission
- The candidates are advised to carry all the essential documents in order to avoid any further delay.
- Photocopy as well as Original Class 10th mark sheet
- Photocopy as well as Original Class 12th mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (Photocopy)
- Caste Certificate (Photocopy)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Driving License) (Photocopy)
- The qualifying exam scorecard
- 2 Passport size photo
Uttarakhand BSc. Nursing Merit List- Tie-Breaking Criteria
There are times when the total percentage of two students in the qualifying exam or standard board exam coincidently comes out to be same. Therefore in such cases, the candidates are provided admission on the basis of the following criteria. Considering the following, the details of both the candidates are compared. Hence, in this way, the authority makes a fair decision towards the candidate’s admission.
- Qualifying stream.
- English marks in 10+2 exam.
- Seniority in the date of birth.
So, this was all about Uttarakhand Nursing Merit List 2019. In case you have any queries, comment in the section below.