Uttarakhand GNM Counselling 2021: The round of counselling is conducted by the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University of Uttarakhand (UK). Candidates, however, have to register online for the procedure. The counselling process is conducted in two rounds depending on the availability of the seats. However, if the seats are left vacant after the two rounds, then a mop-up round is conducted to fill up the vacant seats. Further, students who clear Uttarakhand HNBUMU GNM 2021 entrance get a chance of admission to different universities. All these colleges offer the General Nursing And Midwifery Courses. Meanwhile, for a more detailed account of the Uttarakhand GNM Counselling 2021, you can go through this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Uttarakhand GNM Counselling 2021
Note that only the merit students can participate in the HNBUMU GNM Nursing Counselling. That means students who have submitted the form. In addition, it is compulsory for all the merit students to appear for this round in person. Candidates should further be well versed with the counselling schedule. Hence, the important dates of all the rounds of counselling are mentioned below.
Round I Counselling Schedule
|Online Choice Filling Starting Date||– November 2021 –|
|Closing Date||– November 2021 –|
|Release of the State Merit List for Round I||– November 2021 –|
|Data Processing||– November 2021 –|
|Declaration of Result of ANM/ GNM, B.Sc Nursing/ M.Sc Nursing/ Post-Basic, B.Sc Paramedical||– November 2021 –|
|Last Date to Join College||– November 2021 –|
Round II Counselling Schedule
|Display of Seat Matrix for Round II||– December 2021 –|
|Online Registration, Fee Submission by new candidates and|
Online Re-Registration by the First Round Candidates, and candidates who are opting for upgradation
|– December 2021 –|
|Fresh New Choice Filling and Locking by New Candidates and Already Registered Candidates||– December 2021 –|
|Data Processing||– December 2021 –|
|Declaration of Result of ANM/ GNM, B.Sc Nursing/ M.Sc Nursing/ Post-Basic, B.Sc Paramedical||– December 2021 –|
|Last Date to Join College||– December 2021 –|
Check – GNM Merit List 2021
Schedule of Mop-Up Counselling
|Online Registration||– January 2022 –|
|Declaration of Result of ANM/ GNM||– January 2022 –|
|Last Date to Join College||– January 2022 –|
Uttarakhand HNB GNM/ANM Result/ Merit List
The Uttarakhand GNM/ANM 2021 Rank List is released soon after the entrance exam. This list is basically prepared for ranking candidates in order of merit. The merit students are further eligible for the admission process. In addition, the merit list is available on the official website. Candidates thus are able to download the merit list from there. Moreover, it is released in PDF format, thus you shall face no difficulty in downloading it. Furthermore, students can follow the below-mentioned steps to check the merit list result.
How to Download the Uttarakhand GNM Merit List Result?
A Step by Step account of how to download the Uttarakhand GNM 2021 Merit List is available below for our readers. However, the mode of counselling is online. Make sure that you follow this. The steps are as follows-
- Go to the official website (www.hnbgu.ac.in).
- Click on the link available on that website. The link is pretty easy to spot.
- Then, open that link. And download the result.
- The result as mentioned above shall be in the form of a merit list.
- Type in your name and roll number.
- That step finds a particular result.
- Check your result make sure to check other details as well.
Uttarakhand GNM Counselling Procedure 2021
The information related to the Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling is available down below for the candidates:
- Official authorities conduct counselling rounds for the applicants. You can get more instructions from the prospectus or the official website. After that, the university provides admission to GNM courses.
- Applicants who want to get admission to the nursing course have to appear for counselling round. There can be more rounds depending on the number of seats left.
- Moreover, the HNB Uttarakhand 2021 Counselling takes place on the basis of rank. Go download the Merit list. And, check your rank first. If you qualify according to the terms of the course, you shall get your counselling turn.
- The counselling is done in two different rounds. Furthermore, if there are still vacant seats, then they have more rounds.
- Applicants have to further fill the registration form. You have to fill in some mandatory personal and contact details. This is necessary in order to participate in the counselling round.
- On the official website applicants also need to select the choice of course. Make sure that you do that according to your preference. And after that lock, the choices filled.
- Authorities allot seats in the first counselling round if everything checks out.
- For the counselling round, applicants need to download the seat allotment letter. You can get it from the website as well.
Download Previous Years’ Allotment List
The UK Nursing Previous Years’ Allotment Lists pdf link is provided below. Candidates can check it out for reference. Furthermore, the allotment list for this session will be released in the same format.
- GNM Allotment List
- ANM Allotment List
- Download GNM/ ANM Allotment Letter
- UK GNM/ ANM Allotment Letter
- GNM Round-2 Allotment List
- ANM Round-2 Allotment List
- Download GNM / ANM Allotment Letter
- ANM Allotment List Round-1
- GNM Allotment List Round-1
- GNM Seat Matrix
- ANM Seat Matrix
GNM/ ANM Important Lists
- GNM Allotment List
- ANM Allotment List 2019
- Uttarakhand Nursing II Allotment List
- GNM Allotment List & ANM Allotment List
- ANM Seat Allotment Result
- GNM Provisional Seat Allotment Result
Uttarakhand GNM Counselling- Important Documents
The students appearing for counselling round have to carry certain documents along. These documents shall be required for completing the verification process. Therefore, it is compulsory for all the students to carry the documents listed below. Candidates are further advised to carry both the photocopies and originals along with them. The date, time, and venue details of counselling shall be present on the official website.
- 12th standard mark sheet
- 10th standard mark sheet
- Medical certificate
- Admit card
- Seat allotment letter
- Valid photo ID proof
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
Uttarkhand Nursing (GNM and ANM) Colleges
- State College of nursing,107 Chander Nagar Dehra Doon 248001 (ANM- 50 Seats, and GNM- 50 seats)
- BD Pandey Nursing School, Nainital (GNM – 30 seats)
- Govt. GNM School, Roshnabad, Haridwar (GNM-60 seats)
- Basic Health Worker Female Training Centre, Ranipokhari, Dehradun (ANM- 20 seats)
- Basic Health Worker Female Training Centre, Patal Devi, Almora (ANM- 20 seats)
- Basic Health Worker Female Training Centre, Gadarpur, U S Nagar (ANM- 20 seats)
- Basic Health Worker Female Training Centre, Pithoragarh (ANM- 20 seats)
- Basic Health Worker Female Training Centre, Pauri Garhwal (ANM-20 seats)
Uttarakhand GNM Nursing Question Paper
The exam conducting body release the HNBUMU Nursing Question Paper soon after the entrance exam. It is released for allowing students to cross-check and calculate a rough score. Moreover, the paper shall be available on the official website of HNBUMU. It is further released in PDF format. Thus, candidates can download it easily. Candidates preparing for the test can also refer to the question paper. By solving previous years’ papers, candidates can find out their weak areas and prepare well for the test.
HNBUMU Nursing Answer Key 2021
Uttarakhand GNM Answer Key contains the answers to all the questions that are asked in the exam. It is released before the result declaration. Thus, students shall be able to cross-check and calculate a rough score. The solution key is basically released for maintaining a transparent relationship with the candidates. In addition, the result is prepared as per this answer key only. So, by cross-checking, you guess what your result could be. Further, it is released in PDF format, thus candidates can download it from the official website easily.