Uttarakhand GNM Counselling 2020: The Counselling Round-2 Allotment List has been released, check allotment list pdf below. The round of counselling is conducted by the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University of Uttarakhand (UK). Candidates, however, have to register online for the procedure. The counselling round usually takes place in two rounds. However, if the seats are left vacant after the two rounds, then a mop-up round is conducted to fill up the vacant seats. Further, students who clear Uttarakhand HNBUMU GNM 2020 entrance to get a chance of admission to different universities. All these colleges offer the General Nursing And Midwifery Courses. Meanwhile, for a more detailed account of the Uttarakhand GNM Counselling 2020, you can go through this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Round-2 Counselling Result has been declared. Thus, the allotment list pdf for each course is available. The direct link to the allotment list pdf is provided below. Also, download the allotment letter now through the link provided below.
- The authorities have decided to extend the Admission Dates considering the pandemic situation. Hence, GNM/ ANM Course Admission date is now extended from 31st Dec. 2020 to 31st January 2021. – UK GNM/ ANM Online Portal
- Note that the Round-1 Allotment Result has been declared. Check out the Allotment List below.
- Counselling Round-1 is over. The seat matrix for both the GNM/ ANM Course has been released.
- UK GNM/ ANM 2020 Result has been declared in the form of a merit list. The merit list students are further eligible for counselling. Candidates must take part in counselling or else they will lose out their seat to some other student. – Check Merit List Result
Uttarakhand GNM Counselling 2020
Note that only the merit students are eligible for the HNBUMU GNM Nursing Counselling. In addition, it is compulsory for all the merit students to appear for this round in person. There are a few important dates. The students should be aware of these dates. You don’t want to miss any important event. It happens sometimes, just because you didn’t know. Thus, down below in the table, those dates are available.
Round I Counselling Schedule
|Online Choice Filling Starting Date||04th December 2020|
|Closing Date||08th December 2020|
|Release of the State Merit List for Round I||11th December 2020|
|Data Processing||09th to 10th December 2020|
|Declaration of Result of ANM/GNM, B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing/Post-Basic, B.Sc Paramedical||12th December 2020|
|Last Date to Join College||16th December 2020|
Round II Counselling Schedule
|Display of Seat Matrix for Round II||19th December 2020|
|Online Registration, Fee Submission by new candidates and|
Online Re-Registration by the First Round Candidates, and candidates who are opting for upgradation
|19th (After 11 PM) to 23rd December 2020 (Till 11 PM)|
|Fresh New Choice Filling and Locking by New Candidates and Already Registered Candidates||19th (After 11 PM) to 23rd December 2020 (Till 11 PM)|
|Data Processing||24th to 25th December 2020|
|Declaration of Result of ANM/GNM, B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing/Post-Basic, B.Sc Paramedical||21st January 2021|
|Last Date to Join College||31st January 2021|
Check – GNM Merit List 2020
Schedule of Mop-Up Counselling
|Display of Seat Matrix|
|Release of the State Merit List|
|Declaration of Result of ANM/GNM, B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing/Post-Basic, B.Sc Paramedical|
|Last Date to Join College|
Uttarakhand HNB GNM/ANM Result/Merit List
The Uttarakhand GNM/ANM 2020 Rank List is released soon after the entrance exam. This list is basically prepared for ranking candidates in order of merit. The merit students are further eligible for the admission process. In addition, the merit list is available on the official website. Candidates thus are able to download the merit list from there. Moreover, it is released in PDF format, thus you shall face no difficulty in downloading it. Furthermore, students can follow the below-mentioned steps to check the merit list result.
How to Download the Uttarakhand GNM Merit List Result?
A Step by Step account of how to download the Uttarakhand GNM 2020 Merit List is available below for our readers. Make sure that you follow this. The steps are as follows-
- Go to the official website (www.hnbgu.ac.in).
- Click on the link available on that website. The link will be pretty easy to spot.
- Then, open that link. And download the result.
- The result as mentioned above will be in the form of a merit list.
- Type in your name and roll number.
- That step will find a particular result.
- Check your result make sure to check other details as well.
Uttarakhand GNM Counselling Procedure 2020
The information related to the Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling is available down below for the candidates:
- Official authorities will conduct counselling rounds for the applicants. You can get more instructions from the prospectus or the official website. After that, the university will provide admission to GNM courses.
- Applicants who want to get admission in the nursing course have to appear for counselling round. There will be more rounds depending on the number of seats left.
- Moreover, the HNB Uttarakhand 2020 Counselling will take place on the basis of rank. Go download the Merit list. And, check your rank first. If you qualify according to the terms of the course, you will get your counselling turn.
- The counselling round will have two different rounds. Furthermore, if there are still vacant seats, then they will have more rounds.
- Applicants have to further fill the registration form. You will fill in some mandatory personal and contact details. It will be available on the official website. This is necessary in order to participate in the counselling round.
- On the official website applicants also need to select the choice of course. Make sure that you do that according to your preference. And after that lock, the choices filled.
- Authorities will allot seats in the first counselling round if everything checks out.
- For the counselling round, applicants need to download the seat allotment letter. You can get it from the website as well.
Download Previous Years’ Allotment List
- GNM 2019 Allotment List
- ANM Allotment List 2019
- Uttarakhand Nursing II Allotment List
- GNM Allotment List & ANM Allotment List
- ANM Seat Allotment Result
- GNM Provisional Seat Allotment Result
Uttarakhand GNM Counselling 2020 – Important Documents
The students appearing for counselling round have to carry certain documents along. These documents will be required for completing the verification process. Therefore, it is compulsory for all the students to carry the documents listed below. Candidates are further advised to carry both the photocopies and originals along with them. The date, time, and venue details of counselling will be present on the official website.
- 12th standard mark sheet
- 10th standard mark sheet
- Medical certificate
- Admit card
- Seat allotment letter
- Valid photo ID proof
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
Uttarakhand GNM Nursing Question Paper
The exam conducting body will release the HNBUMU Nursing Question Paper soon after the entrance exam. It will be released for allowing students to cross-check and calculate a rough score. Moreover, the paper will be available on the official website. It will be released in PDF format. Thus, candidates will be able to download it easily.
HNBUMU Nursing Answer Key 2020
Uttarakhand GNM Answer Key contains the answers to all the questions that were asked in the exam. It is released before the result declaration. Thus, students shall be able to cross-check and calculate a rough score. The solution key is basically released for maintaining a transparent relationship with the candidates. In addition, the result is prepared as per this answer key only. So, by cross-checking, you guess what your result could be. Further, it is released in PDF format, thus candidates can download it from the official website easily.