The authorities have released the Uttarakhand GNM Counselling 2019 Seat Allotment Result. GNM stands for the General Nurse Midwifery course. The online link for counselling registration is availabl below. The Uttarakhand ANM/GNM Counselling will take place in two rounds. The conducting authority is Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University of Uttarakhand (UK). They release all the notification for the admission procedure. However, the Uttarakhand Nursing Answer Key has been released. The First Round Online Counselling registration starts from 14th October to 20th October 2019. Go through the details carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
This Uttarakhand HNBUMU Counselling GNM 2019 entrance will get you a chance of admission in different universities. All these colleges offer the General Nursing And Midwifery Courses. Meanwhile, for a more detailed account of the counseling, you can go through this article. All the important information about the result is also available.
The Uttarakhand GNM Seat Allotment has been released. Download the Seat Allotment Result here-
The Uttarakhand GNM/ANM Nursing Counselling has been started. The Link to apply for the counselling is available below. Last date for online choice filling os 20th October 2019.
Important Dates Uttarakhand 2019 HNBUMU GNM Counseling
There are a few important dates. The students should be aware of these dates. You don’t want to miss any important event. It happens sometimes, just because you didn’t know. Down below in the table those dates are available. Candidates must note that these dates are official. The HNBUMU University have released the counseling schedule of Uttarakhand Nursing. Check the schedule of Round I, II, and Mop-Up Round Counselling.
Round I Counselling Schedule
|Online Choice Filling Starting Date||14th October 2019 (12:00 pm)|
|Closing Date||20th October 2019 (17:00 pm)|
|Release of the State Merit List for Round I||20th October 2019 (20:00 pm)|
|Data Processing||21st October 2019 to 22nd October 2019|
|Declaration of Result of ANM/GNM, B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing/Post-Basic, B.Sc Paramedical||23rd October 2019 (After 2:00 pm)|
|Last Date to Join College||31st October 2019|
Round II Counselling Schedule
|Display of Seat Matrix for Round II||4th November 2019 (1:00 pm)|
|Online Registration, Fee Submission by new candidates and|
Online Re-Registration by the First Round Candidates, and candidates who are opting for upgradation
|4th November 2019 (1:00 pm) to 12th November 2019 (5:00 pm)|
|Fresh New Choice Filling and Locking by New Candidates and Already Registered Candidates||4th November 2019 (1:00 pm) to 12th November 2019 (5:00 pm)|
|Display of State Merit List for Round II on Website||12th November 2019 (after 8:00 pm)|
|Data Processing||13th to 14th November 2019|
|Declaration of Result of ANM/GNM, B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing/Post-Basic, B.Sc Paramedical||15th November 2019|
|Last Date to Join College||20th November 2019|
Uttarakhand HNBUMU GNM/ANM Counselling Schedule – (Only for Government Institutions)
|Display of Seat Matrix for Mop-Up Counselling on University Website||30th October 2019 (10:00 am)|
|Online Registration, Fee Submission of Rs 200/-||30th October 2019 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)|
|Display of State Merit List of Mop-Up Round||30th October 2019 (after 8:00 pm)|
|Manual Reporting and Document Verification||31st October 2019 (9:00 am to 12:00 pm)|
|Manual Seat Allotment by Counselling Board||31st October 2019|
|Last Date for Admission||31st October 2019|
|Name of the Event||Announced Dates|
|Date of Entrance exam||20th July 2019 (ANM and GNM)|
|Result Declaration||28th August 2019 (declared)|
|Commencement of Counseling||14th October 2019|
Uttarakhand HNB GNM/ANM Result/Merit List 2019
The Uttarakhand GNM/ANM 2019 Rank List will be available soon. However, the official dates have not been released yet. The Merit List for General Nursing and Auxillary Nursing will be available soon after the exam. The Uttarakhand Nursing Merit List will release on the official website of HNBUMU. Candidates who have appeared the entrance exam on 20th July 2019, will be able to check the Merit List.
The Uttarakhand 2019 GNM/ANM Nursing Merit List will be available separately for GNM and ANM Course.
How to Download the Uttarakhand GNM Result 2019
A Step by Step account of how to download the Uttarakhand GNM Nursing 2019 Merit List is available below for our readers. Make sure that you follow this. The steps are as follows-
- Go to the official website( http://www.hnbgu.ac.in/ ).
- Click on the Link available on that website. The link will be pretty easy to spot.
- Then, open that link. And download the result.
- That result as mentioned above will be in the form of a merit list.
- Type in your name and roll number.
- That step will find you your particular result.
- Check your result make sure to check other details as well.
Check- GNM Merit List 2019
Uttarakhand GNM Counseling 2019
The Uttarakhand HNBUMU 2019 Counselling phase comes after the merit list releases. So, it is very important. But, you already know that. So, here is a more detailed account of the counseling. There might be more than 2 rounds of counseling. That totally depends on the number of vacant seats left. Plus, you will need a bunch of other documents that need to get their verification. You will get your college after this step.
Uttarakhand GNM Counselling 2019 – Steps
The information related to the Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2019 is available down below for the candidates:
- Official authorities will conduct counseling rounds for the applicants. You can get more instructions from the prospectus or the official website. After that, the university will provide admission to GNM courses.
- Applicants who want to get admission in the nursing course have to appear for counseling round. There will be more rounds depending on the number of seats left.
- The HNB Uttarakhand 2019 Counseling Process will take place on the basis of the rank. Go download the Merit list. And, check your rank first. If you qualify according to the terms of the course, you will get your counseling turn.
- The counseling round will have two different rounds. Furthermore, if there are still vacant seats, then they will have more rounds.
- The first counseling round will take place from 14th October 2019 to 20th October 2019.
- Applicants have to fill the registration form. You will fill some mandatory personal and contact details It will available on the official website. This is necessary in order to participate in the counseling round.
- On the official website applicants also need to select the choice of course. Make sure that you do that according to your preference. And after that lock, the choices filled.
- Authorities will allot seats in the first counseling round if everything checks out.
- For the counseling round, applicants need to download the seat allotment letter. You can get it from the website.
Check- MP GNTST/PNST Result 2019
Uttarakhand GNM Counselling 2019 – Documents Required
After downloading the seat allotment letter, applicants can report to the allotted college. Please bring along all the required documents for confirmation:
- 12th standard mark sheet
- 10th standard mark sheet
- Medical certificate
- Admit card
- Seat allotment letter
- Valid photo ID proof
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
We hope that the article helped you in any way possible. We also welcome all kinds of feedback or any queries. Just put them in the comments section down below. Please also keep up with the official website. We also update them over here as well.