Uttarakhand GNM Counselling 2020: The round of counselling will be conducted by the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University of Uttarakhand (UK). Candidates will, however, have to register online for the procedure. The counselling round usually takes place in two rounds. However, if the seats will be left vacant after the two rounds, then a mop-up round will be conducted to fill up the vacant seats. Further, students who clear Uttarakhand HNBUMU GNM 2020 entrance will get a chance of admission in different universities. All these colleges offer the General Nursing And Midwifery Courses. Meanwhile, for a more detailed account of the Uttarakhand GNM Counselling 2020, you can go through this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Uttarakhand GNM Counselling 2020
Note that only the merit students will be eligible for the HNBUMU GNM Nursing Counselling. In addition, it is compulsory for all the merit students to appear for this round in person. There are a few important dates. The students should be aware of these dates. You don’t want to miss any important event. It happens sometimes, just because you didn’t know. Thus, down below in the table, those dates are available. However, as the official notification hasn’t been released. Therefore, these are the tentative dates. The table will be updated once the official notification will be released.
Round I Counselling Schedule
|Online Choice Filling Starting Date||– October 2020 –|
|Closing Date||– October 2020 –|
|Release of the State Merit List for Round I||– October 2020 –|
|Data Processing||– October 2020 –|
|Declaration of Result of ANM/GNM, B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing/Post-Basic, B.Sc Paramedical||– October 2020 –|
|Last Date to Join College||– October 2020 –|
Round II Counselling Schedule
|Display of Seat Matrix for Round II||– November 2020 –|
|Online Registration, Fee Submission by new candidates and|
Online Re-Registration by the First Round Candidates, and candidates who are opting for upgradation
|– November 2020 –|
|Fresh New Choice Filling and Locking by New Candidates and Already Registered Candidates||– November 2020 –|
|Display of State Merit List for Round II on Website||– November 2020 –|
|Data Processing||– November 2020 –|
|Declaration of Result of ANM/GNM, B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing/Post-Basic, B.Sc Paramedical||– November 2020 –|
|Last Date to Join College||– December 2020 –|
Check – GNM Merit List 2020
Uttarakhand HNB GNM/ANM Result/Merit List
The Uttarakhand GNM/ANM 2020 Rank List will be released soon after the entrance exam. This list is basically prepared for ranking candidates in order of merit. The merit students will be further eligible for the admission process. In addition, the merit list will be available on the official website. Candidates will thus be able to download the merit list from there. Moreover, it will be available in PDF format, thus you will face no difficulty in downloading it. Furthermore, students can follow the below-mentioned steps to check the merit list result.
How to Download the Uttarakhand GNM Merit List Result?
A Step by Step account of how to download the Uttarakhand GNM 2020 Merit List is available below for our readers. Make sure that you follow this. The steps are as follows-
- Go to the official website (www.hnbgu.ac.in).
- Click on the link available on that website. The link will be pretty easy to spot.
- Then, open that link. And download the result.
- The result as mentioned above will be in the form of a merit list.
- Type in your name and roll number.
- That step will find a particular result.
- Check your result make sure to check other details as well.
Uttarakhand GNM Counselling Procedure 2020
The information related to the Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling is available down below for the candidates:
- Official authorities will conduct counselling rounds for the applicants. You can get more instructions from the prospectus or the official website. After that, the university will provide admission to GNM courses.
- Applicants who want to get admission in the nursing course have to appear for counselling round. There will be more rounds depending on the number of seats left.
- Moreover, the HNB Uttarakhand 2020 Counselling will take place on the basis of the rank. Go download the Merit list. And, check your rank first. If you qualify according to the terms of the course, you will get your counselling turn.
- The counselling round will have two different rounds. Furthermore, if there are still vacant seats, then they will have more rounds.
- Applicants have to further fill the registration form. You will fill some mandatory personal and contact details. It will be available on the official website. This is necessary in order to participate in the counselling round.
- On the official website applicants also need to select the choice of course. Make sure that you do that according to your preference. And after that lock, the choices filled.
- Authorities will allot seats in the first counselling round if everything checks out.
- For the counselling round, applicants need to download the seat allotment letter. You can get it from the website as well.
Download Previous Years’ Allotment List
- GNM 2019 Allotment List
- ANM Allotment List 2019
- Uttarakhand Nursing II Allotment List
- GNM Allotment List & ANM Allotment List
- ANM Seat Allotment Result
- GNM Provisional Seat Allotment Result
Uttarakhand GNM Counselling 2020 – Important Documents
The students appearing for counselling round have to carry certain documents along. These documents will be required for completing the verification process. Therefore, it is compulsory for all the students to carry the documents listed below. Candidates are further advised to carry both the photocopies and originals along with them. The date, time and venue details of counselling will be present on the official website.
- 12th standard mark sheet
- 10th standard mark sheet
- Medical certificate
- Admit card
- Seat allotment letter
- Valid photo ID proof
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
Uttarakhand GNM Nursing Question Paper
The exam conducting body will release the HNBUMU Nursing Question Paper soon after the entrance exam. It will be released for allowing students to cross-check and calculate a rough score. Moreover, the paper will be available on the official website. It will be released in PDF format. Thus, candidates will be able to download it easily.
HNBUMU Nursing Answer Key 2020
Uttarakhand GNM Answer Key will contain the answers to all the questions that were asked in the exam. It will be released before the result declaration. Thus, students will be able to cross-check and calculate a rough score. The solution key is basically released for maintaining a transparent relationship with the candidates. In addition, the result is prepared as per this answer key only. So, by cross-checking, you will be able to guess what your result could be. Further, it will also be available in PDF format, thus candidates will be able to download it from the official website easily.