NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2021: The North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute prepares a merit list to indicate the names of all the selected candidates. In this list, the candidates are ranked in order of merit as per their performances in the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Exam. Moreover, the officials of North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences release the rank list. It will be available in both online and offline mode. Candidates can thus download it easily, as it is released in PDF format. Furthermore, only the students whose names are mentioned in the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2021 shall be eligible for counselling. For more details regarding the merit list and the selection process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2021
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Merit List is created on the basis of the minimum qualifying marks. Candidates are then ranked as per their score in the entrance exam. The institute also releases a waiting list along with it. Candidates on the waiting list are called for filling vacancies. B.Sc 2021 NEIGRIHMS Nursing Merit List released by newspapers and other individual websites may not be authentic. Therefore, it should be checked online or on the institute’s notice board.
|Last Date of Submission of Documents||– September 2021 –|
|Result Declaration||– September 2021 –|
|Release Date of Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|1st Counselling and admission||– To be Announced –|
|Commencement of the session||– To be Announced –|
Check – MP GNTST/PNST Merit List 2021
How to download the NEIGRIHMS Nursing Merit List 2021?
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Merit List can be viewed on the university’s official website. The rank list is made available in PDF form. Candidates can further download the list and look for their names. Note that only the merit list students shall be eligible for the admission process. Thus, the steps to download the rank list is as follows:
- Visit the official website, i.e www.neigrihms.gov.in
- Click on the link “Nursing Merit List 2021″ on the home page.
- Merit List appears on the screen.
- Moreover, on the top, there is an icon to download. Further, click on the download button and the rank list is downloaded.
Furthermore, you can check whether your name is on the list or not. If your name isn’t there on the list, then do check the waiting list. If your name is present on the waiting list, then there are chances that you may get selected. However, such students should regularly check out the official website for updates. The notification of the vacant seats is published there only.
Procedure for NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Selection
- The Entrance Exam is under the 10+2 scheme or an equivalent examination of a University/ Board.
- The result is declared on the basis of merit. Candidates should note that there is no provision for rechecking for answer sheets.
- Further, candidates are called for counselling in accordance with NEIGRIHMS Nursing Merit List 2021.
- The list of candidates called for counselling is made available on the official website.
- Candidates also have to go through a medical examination, which is the final round of the selection procedure.
- The selected candidates have to submit an undertaking signed by their guardians. It states that they shall abide by the rules, maintain good conduct, pay the requisitive fee and charge at the scheduled date. The candidates failing to do so get suspended.
- The admitted candidates have to join the course on the scheduled date. Candidates failing to do so may lose out their seats to some other deserving candidate.
- The disputes if any, in regard to counseling or admission shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Honorable courts of Shillong, and Meghalaya only.
Check – UPSMFAC Merit List
If two or more candidates obtain similar marks, then their inter-se-merit is determined in the following manner.
- A candidate who has secured more marks in Biology (aggregate in Zoology and Botany) is preferred.
- In case of a tie there. A candidate who has secured more marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) is given preference.
- If there is a tie even after this, then the candidate senior in age is preferred.
Download NEIGRIHMS Nursing Previous Years’ Merit List Result
The link to download the NEIGRIHMS Previous Years Nursing Merit List is given below. Candidates should note that a merit list would be released in the same format for the 2021 session.
|BSc Nursing 2020 List of Eligible Students|
|B.Sc Nursing Result 2019||M.Sc Nursing Result 2019|
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc 2021 Counselling Process
The merit list is released along with the waiting list. The counselling process begins soon after that. The institute does not issue call letters. The candidates have to attend NEIGRIHMS Nursing 2021 Counselling and medical examination at the institute at their own cost.
While appearing for the counseling process. Candidates have to carry certain documents. Candidates should carry the originals of the below-listed documents.
- Do carry a certificate for Age verification. You can carry Admit Card of 10th or 10+2 or a Birth Certificate.
- There are some additional certificates, which the candidate has to carry along are character certificate, conduct certificate, provisional pass certificate.
- Do carry your 10+2 mark sheet.
- If you are a government servant then do carry NOC from the employer.
- Do carry your Migration certificate issued by the university/ board from where you have cleared your last examination.
Details mentioned in NEIGRIHMS Entrance Exam Merit List
The details mentioned on the B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2021 make it easier for a candidate to cross-check their details. It also helps the candidates can ensuring that they are checking the correct result. Moreover, it makes the searching process hustle-free. The details that can be found B.Sc Entrance Exam Merit List is as follows:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Percentile Score
- Marks secured out of 100