NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2019 will be released soon after the declaration of result. The result will be out within three days of commencement of exam. It will be available both online and offline. B.Sc Nursing NEIGRIHMS Merit List consists names of all the candidates who have cleared the exam. The list will have names as per candidate’s rank. Candidates will not receive any separate notification regarding this. Thus, they have to constantly check the official site for updates. Furthermore, NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEIGRIHMS Nursing Merit List 2019
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Merit List is created on the basis of the minimum qualifying marks. Candidates are then ranked as per their score in the NEIGRIHMS Nursing Entrance Exam 2019. The institute also releases a waiting list along with it. Candidates of the waiting list are called for filling vacancies. B.Sc 2019 NEIGRIHMS Nursing Merit List released by newspapers and other individual sites may not be authentic. Therefore, it should be checked online or on the institute’s notice board.
|Result Declaration||With 72 hours of the conclusion of the Entrance Exam|
|Release Date of Merit List||Within hours after the declaration of result|
|1st Counselling and admission||24 September 2019|
|Commencement of the session||3 October 2019|
How to download the NEIGRIHMS Nursing Merit List 2019?
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Merit List will be available online. This list will be most probably available in PDF form. The steps to download the B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2019 are given below.
- Go to the official website, i.e www.neigrihms.gov.in
- The link to
- Click on the link Nursing Merit List 2019 will be available on the home page.
- Merit List will appear on the screen.
- Moreover, on the top, there will be a download button. Further, click on the download button and your list will be downloaded.
Furthermore, you can check whether your name is on the list or not. If your name isn’t there on the list, then do check waiting list. If your name is present on the waiting list, then there are chances that you may get selected.
Procedure for NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Selection
- The Entrance Exam will be under 10+2 scheme or an equivalent examination of a University/Board.
- The result is declared on the basis of merit. Candidates should note that there will be no provision for rechecking for answer sheets.
- Further, candidates are called for counseling in accordance with NEIGRIHMS Nursing Merit List 2019.
- The list of candidates called for counseling will be available on the official website.
- Candidates also have to go through a medical examination, which is the final round of the selection procedure.
- The selected candidates have to submit an undertaking signed by their guardians. It states that they will abide by the rules, maintain good conduct, pay the requisitive fee and charges at the scheduled date. The candidates failing to do so will get suspended.
- The admitted candidates have to join the course on the scheduled date. Candidates failing to do so may lose out their seat to some other deserving candidate.
- The disputes if any, in regard to counseling or admission will be subjected to the jurisdiction of Honorable courts of Shillong, and Meghalaya only.
Check- UPSMFAC Merit List
If two or more candidates obtain similar marks, then their inter-se-merit will be determined in the following manner.
- A candidate who has secured more marks in Biology (aggregate in Zoology and Botany) will be preferred.
- In case of a tie there. A candidate who has secured more marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) will be preferred.
- If there is a tie even after this, then the candidate senior in age will be preferred.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc 2019 Counseling Process
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2019 will be released along with waiting list. The counseling process begins soon after that. The institute will not issue call letters. The candidates have to attend counseling and medical examination at the institute at their own cost.
While appearing for the counseling process. Candidates have to carry certain documents. Candidates should carry the originals of the below-listed documents.
- Do carry a certificate for Age verification. You can carry Admit Card of 10th or 10+2 or Birth Certificate.
- There are some additional certificates, which candidate has to carry along are character certificate, conduct certificate, provisional pass certificate.
- Do carry your 10+2 mark sheet.
- If you are a government servant then do carry NOC from the employer.
- Do carry your Migration certificate issued by university/board from where you have cleared your last examination.
Details mentioned in NEIGRIHMS Entrance Exam Merit List
The details mentioned on the B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2019 will make it easier for a candidate to cross-check their details. Moreover, it makes the searching process hustle-free. The details that can be found B.Sc Entrance Exam Merit List is as follows:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Percentile Score
- Marks secured out of 100
Q1. From where can I download the NEIGRIHMS Nursing Merit List 2019?
Ans. It can be downloaded from the official website, i.e www.neigrihms.in.
Q2. B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2019 of NEIGRIHMS will be available offline or not?
Ans. Yes, it will be available offline. Candidates can check the institute’s board for the same.
Q3. When will NEIGRIHMS release their B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2019?
Ans. They will release it within hours after the declaration of NEIGRIHMS 2019 Nursing Result.
Q4. Do NEIGRIHMS Merit List candidates have to go through any other round?
Ans. Yes, candidates have to go through a Medical Examination. Further, on the basis of that, they will be admitted.
Q5. Will I receive any notification regarding the release date of NEIGRIHMS Nursing Merit List 2019?
Ans. The candidates will not receive any call letter. Thus, candidates should regularly check the official site or institute’s notice board for the same.
Q6. Will I get admitted in NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Course 2019, if my name is on the waiting list?
Ans. Yes, waiting list candidates can get admitted. The institute does call some of the waiting list candidates on the day of counseling.
Q7. Do I need to submit originals or photocopies of the documents required during the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Counseling process?
Ans. Candidates have to submit originals of the documents. In addition, admission will not be finalized unless all the original documents are provided.