IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Merit List 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. is responsible for preparing the rank list. The merit list is prepared in accordance with the candidates’ performance in the entrance exam. It further indicates the names of all the selected candidates. Moreover, the selection depends upon the no. of positions, ratio applied, and relative performance in respective categories. Thus, obtaining minimum qualifying marks does not mean that you are eligible for the interview round. In addition, IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Merit List 2021 depends upon a lot of factors. Further, candidate should have complete details regarding IOCL GNM and B.Sc Nursing Admission, for avoiding inconvenience in the future.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM Merit List 2021
IOCL Nursing Merit List is published on the IOCL official site (www.iocl.com). It is released in PDF Format. Thus, students can download it easily. Note that even the counselling process is carried out based on this list. The candidates whose names are not on the merit list are ineligible for the further admission process. In addition, the authorities reserve a no. of seats for reserved category students. The table below shows the distribution of seats amongst the categories.
|Course Name||No. of Seats||Reservation|
|B.Sc Nursing||30||EWS-03, Unreserved-14, SC-02, ST-03,OBC-08|
|General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)||30||EWS-03, Unreserved-14, SC-02, ST-03, OBC-08|
Check – CG B.Sc Nursing Counselling
Counselling is the final round of the admission process. Thus, selected candidates must appear for this. Candidates failing to appear for this round may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates.
How to download IOCL GNM and B.Sc Merit List 2021?
AOD B.Sc Nursing and GNM/ ANM Merit List are released on the official website (www.iocl.com). Candidates should note that no prior notification is sent regarding this. Therefore, candidates themselves have to keep looking for it. Only selected candidates’ names are there on the list. Candidates are called for counselling in order of their ranks. Moreover, you can follow the below-mentioned steps for downloading IOCL 2021 Nursing Rank List.
- Visit the official website, i.e www.iocl.com
- Find the link to the merit list on the home page. Click on it and you are then redirected to the page from where you can download the merit list.
- Then the merit list appears on your screen.
- Click on the download button. Download it and then check whether your name is on the list or not.
The candidates whose names are not on the list cannot appear for IOCL B.Sc and GNM Nursing Counselling 2021.
Previous Years’ Rank List PDF
AOD 2021 B.Sc Nursing and GNM Selection Procedure
- Firstly, the candidates have to appear for the IOCL GNM and B.Sc Nursing 2021 Entrance Exam.
- Further, a personal interview is held at Digboi. Based on the candidates’ performance in these rounds, a selection is done.
- Each stage has to be passed with a minimum of 40% at each stage of the selection procedure. Also, SC/ ST/ PwBD category candidates need only 5%.
- Candidates have to be medically fit as per IOCL, Assam Oil Division Criteria.
- Note that scoring minimum qualifying marks does not qualify you for a personal interview round. It depends upon no. of positions, ratio applied, and relative performance in respective categories.
- Personal Interview rounds take place under the guidance of a duly constituted selection committee.
- The committee distributes seats as per the suitability of the candidate.
- Furthermore, the final decision is of the management. They take the final call in all matters.
- For filling leftover seats, any candidate against the unreserved category in order of merit.
GNM and B.Sc Nursing IOCL 2021 Counselling
GNM and B.Sc Nursing IOCL 2021 Counselling starts soon after the release of the merit list. This is the final round, wherein candidates have to go through a personal interview. The seats are allotted as per their performance in these two rounds. Moreover, candidates failing to attend this round may lose out their seats to other candidates. The process is carried out on the basis of merit. It is essential to carry all the documents that may be required. Candidates do not receive any notification regarding the counseling process. However, all the notifications are published on the official website. The seats are also allotted as per the rank list.
IOCL GNM and B.Sc Nursing 2021 Training Details
The selected candidates of both courses receive a consolidated stipend. Moreover, the amount is increased by 200 rupees every year. The amount is different for both the courses. There are a lot more opportunities and additional benefits for candidates. IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM 2021 are both different courses offered by this organization. The candidates have a bright future after completing their course.
- B.Sc Nursing – 1st year (Rs. 2,800/-), 2nd year (Rs. 3,000/-), 3rd year (Rs. 3,200/-) and 4th year (Rs. 3,400/-)
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) – 1st year(Rs. 2,500/-), 2nd year (Rs. 2,700/-), and 3rd year (Rs. 2900/-)
Moreover, free accommodation is provided with medical attention for self at AOD hospital. All the selected candidates have to stay in a Nursing College Hostel. They receive their uniforms as well. After completing the course, candidates have to undergo a year-long internship with AOD hospitals or other hospitals of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Further, as interns, candidates receive a stipend. The stipend for GNM graduates is Rs. 15,250/- per month. In addition, B.Sc Nursing graduates receive Rs. 16,250/- per month. Moreover, while working as interns, no accommodation facility is provided.