IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Merit List 2020: The merit list will be prepared in accordance with the candidates’ performance in the entrance exam. This list consists of the names of all the selected candidates. Moreover, the selection depends upon the no. of positions, ratio applied, and relative performance in respective categories. Thus, obtaining minimum qualifying marks does not mean that you will be called for the interview round. In addition, IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Merit List 2020 depends upon a lot of factors. Note that authorities can cancel the admission at any stage in case you have violated any of the rules and regulations. Further, you should have complete details regarding IOCL GNM and B.Sc Nursing Admission, for avoiding inconvenience in the future.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- IOCL Nursing 2020 Application Form has been delayed due to COVID-19. However, it will be released soon. The merit list will be released after the completion of the application process.
IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM Merit List 2020
IOCL Nursing Merit List will be published on the official site. It will be present in PDF Format. Thus, students will be able to download it easily. Note that even the counselling process will be carried out based on this list. The candidates whose names will not be on the merit list will be ineligible for further process. Also, a no. of seats are only for certain categories. The table below shows the distribution of seats amongst the categories.
|Course Name||No. of Seats||Reservation|
|B.Sc Nursing||30||EWS-03, Unreserved-14, SC-02, ST-03,OBC-08|
|General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)||30||EWS-03, Unreserved-14, SC-02, ST-03, OBC-08|
Note that CG B.Sc Nursing Counselling is going to begin. Do check our website regularly for updates. Counselling is the final round of the admission process. Thus, selected candidates must appear for this. Candidates failing to appear for this round may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates.
How to download IOCL GNM and B.Sc Merit List 2020?
AOD B.Sc Nursing and GNM/ANM Merit List will be available on the official website (www.iocl.com). Candidates should note that no prior notification will be sent regarding this. Therefore, candidates themselves have to keep looking for it. Only selected candidates’ names will be there on the list. A candidate will be called for counselling in order of their ranks. Moreover, you can follow the below-mentioned steps for downloading IOCL 2020 Nursing Merit List.
- Visit the official website, i.e www.iocl.com
- Find the link to the merit list on the home page. Click on it and you will be redirected to the page from where you can download the merit list.
- Then the merit list will appear on your screen.
- Click on the download button. Download it and then check whether your name is on the list or not.
The candidates whose names are not on the list cannot appear for IOCL B.Sc and GNM Nursing Counselling 2020.
AOD 2020 B.Sc Nursing and GNM Selection Procedure
- Firstly, the candidates have to appear for the IOCL GNM and B.Sc Nursing 2020 Entrance Exam.
- Further, a personal interview will be held at Digboi. Based on the candidates’ performance in these rounds, a selection will be done.
- Each stage has to be passed with a minimum of 40% at each stage of the selection procedure. Also, SC/ST/PwBD category candidates need only 5%.
- Candidates have to be medically fit as per IOCL, Assam Oil Division Criteria.
- Note that scoring minimum qualifying marks does not qualify you for a personal interview round. It depends upon no. of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
- Personal Interview round will take place under the guidance of a duly constituted selection committee.
- The committee will distribute seats as per the suitability of the candidate.
- Furthermore, the final decision will be of the management. They will take the final call in all the matters.
- For filling leftover seats, any candidate against the unreserved category in order of merit.
GNM and B.Sc Nursing IOCL 2020 Counselling
GNM and B.Sc Nursing IOCL 2020 Counselling will start soon after the release of the merit list. This is the final round, wherein candidates have to go through a personal interview. The seats will be allotted as per their performance in these two rounds. Moreover, candidates failing to attend this round may lose out their seats to other candidates. The process is carried out on the basis of merit. It is essential to carry all the documents that may be required. Candidates will not receive any notification regarding the counseling process. However, all the notifications will be published on the official website.
IOCL GNM and B.Sc Nursing 2020 Training Details
The selected candidates of both courses will receive a consolidated stipend. Moreover, the amount will increase by 200 rupees every year. The amount is different for both the courses. There are a lot more opportunities and additional benefits for candidates. IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM 2020 are both different courses offered by this organization. The candidates will have a bright future after completing their course.
- B.Sc Nursing – 1st year(Rs. 2,800/-), 2nd year(Rs. 3,000/-), 3rd year(Rs. 3,200/-) and 4th year(Rs. 3,400/-)
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) – 1st year(Rs. 2,500/-), 2nd year(Rs. 2,700/-) and 3rd year(Rs. 2900/-)
Moreover, free accommodation will be provided with medical attention for self at AOD hospital. All the selected candidates have to stay in a Nursing College Hostel. They will receive their uniforms as well. After completing the course, candidates have to undergo a year-long internship with AOD hospitals or other hospitals of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Further, as interns, candidates will receive a stipend. The stipend for GNM graduates is Rs. 15,250/- per month. In addition, B.Sc Nursing graduates will receive Rs. 16,250/- per month. Moreover, while working as interns, no accommodation facility will be provided.