IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Merit List 2019 will be out soon. We will update you as soon as the merit list is released. However, the dates have not been released yet. It consists names of all the selected candidates. The selection depends upon the no. of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories. Thus, obtaining minimum qualifying marks does not mean that you will be called for the interview round. In addition, IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Merit List 2019 depends upon a lot of factors. Note that authorities can cancel the admission at any stage in case you have violated any of the rules and regulations. Further, you should have complete details regarding IOCL GNM and B.Sc Nursing Admission, for avoiding inconvenience in further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM 2019 Merit List
The list will be available on the official site. It will be most probably present in PDF Format. IOCL 2019 GNM and B.Sc Nursing Counselling will be carried out based on this list. The candidates whose name is not on the list are not selected for further process. Also, a no. of seats are only for certain categories. The table below shows the distribution of seats amongst the categories.
|Course Name||No. of Seats||Reservation|
|B.Sc Nursing||30||EWS-03, Unreserved-14, SC-02, ST-03,OBC-08|
|General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)||30||EWS-03, Unreserved-14, SC-02, ST-03, OBC-08|
Note that CG B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019 is going to begin. Do check our site regularly for updates. Counselling is the final round of the admission process. Thus, selected candidates must appear for this. Candidates failing to appear for this round may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates.
- IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Merit List Result 2019 is not out yet. We will update you as soon as the officials will declare it. Check our site frequently for updates.
- IOCL GNM and BSc Nursing Exam was held on 15 September 2019.
How to download IOCL GNM and B.Sc Merit List 2019?
AOD B.Sc Nursing and GNM/ANM Merit List will be available on the official site. Candidates should note that no prior notification will be sent regarding this. Therefore, candidates themselves have to keep looking for it. Only selected candidates names will be there on the list. The candidate is called for counselling in order of their ranks. Moreover, you can follow the below-mentioned steps for downloading IOCL 2019 Nursing Merit List.
- Go on to the official website, i.e www.iocl.com
- Find the link to the merit list on the home page. Click on it and you will be redirected to the page from where you can download the merit list.
- Click on the download button.
- Download it and then check whether your name is on the list or not.
The candidates whose names are not on the list cannot appear for IOCL B.Sc and GNM Nursing Counselling 2019.
AOD 2019 B.Sc Nursing and GNM Selection Procedure
- Firstly, the candidates have to appear for the IOCL GNM and B.Sc Nursing 2019 Entrance Exam.
- Further, a personal interview will be held at Digboi. Based on candidates performance in these rounds, a selection will be done.
- Each stage has to be passed with a minimum of 40% at each stage of the selection procedure. Also, SC/ST/PwBD category candidates need only 5%.
- Candidates have to be medically fit as per IOCL, Assam Oil Division Criteria.
- Note that scoring minimum qualifying marks does not qualify you for a personal interview round. It depends upon no. of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
- Personal Interview round will take place under the guidance of a duly constituted selection committee.
- The committee will distribute seat as per the suitability of the candidate.
- Furthermore, the final decision will be of the management. They will take the final call in all the matters.
- For filling leftover seats, any candidate against the unreserved category in order of merit.
GNM and B.Sc Nursing IOCL 2019 Counselling
GNM and B.Sc Nursing IOCL 2019 Counselling will start soon after the release of merit list. This is the final round, wherein candidates have to go through a personal interview. The seats will be allotted as per their performance in these two rounds. Moreover, candidates failing to attend this round may lose out their seats to other candidates. The process is carried out on the basis of merit. It is essential to carry all the documents that may be required. Candidates will not receive any notification regarding the counselling process.
IOCL GNM and B.Sc Nursing 2019 Training Details
The selected candidates of both courses will receive a consolidated stipend. Moreover, the amount will increase by 200 rupees every year. The amount is different for both the courses. There are a lot more opportunities and additional benefits for candidates. IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM 2019 are both different courses offered by this organization. The candidates will have a bright future after completing their course.
- B.Sc Nursing – 1st year(Rs. 2,800/-), 2nd year(Rs. 3,000/-), 3rd year(Rs. 3,200/-) and 4th year(Rs. 3,400/-)
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) – 1st year(Rs. 2,500/-), 2nd year(Rs. 2,700/-) and 3rd year(Rs. 2900/-)
Moreover, free accommodation will be provided with medical attention for self at AOD hospital. All the selected candidates have to stay in a Nursing College Hostel. They will receive their uniforms as well. After completing the course, candidates have to undergo a year-long internship with AOD hospitals or other hospitals of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Further, as interns, candidates will receive a stipend. The stipend for GNM graduates is Rs. 15,250/- per month. In addition, B.Sc Nursing graduates will receive Rs. 16,250/- per month. Moreover, while working as interns, no accommodation facility will be provided.