The authorities has released the MP GNTST/PNST Merit List 2019 of the Top 10 Candidates. All the candidates who have cleared the exam will be able to access that. However, the Merit List of MP Vyapam will be available online. The result will be available in the form of a scorecard. Thousands of students give this nursing exam every year and only some get through. The candidates will have to score the minimum prescribed marks. The marks will be set by the conducting authority. The candidates have to download the Merit List from the official website of the respective authority. The MP Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 took place on 7th July 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
There will be some important details mentioned on the MP GNTST and PNST 2019 Merit List. Check the entire article for a more detailed account.
Event Dates of MP GNTST/PNST Merit List 2019
We have given a list of tentative important dates for the PNST/GNTST 2019 Rank List. You should go through them. And make sure that you keep up with the current news regarding the same. Check it out.
|Name of the Event||Date of the Event|
|The Release of the Admit Card||3 to 4 days before the exam|
|Entrance examination||7th and 8th July 2019|
|Result Declaration||27th August 2019 (Declared)|
|Merit List declaration||Released|
Check- MP PAHUNT 2019
The MP GNTST and PNST Result 2019 has been declared. Candidates can check the result now.
MP GNM and ANM Merit List Result 2019 – Top Merit List Candidates and City Wise Candidate Details
How to download the MP GNTST/PNST 2019 Admission List?
The applicants will check the MP Vyapam Nursing Merit List from the link given here. We have also provided the link on this page as well. The website will ask you to fill in some mandatory details. Afterward, you will be able to get your scorecard.
The roll number will be having eight digits. The following is the step by step process of getting the Merit list. Go through it to get the MP Vyapam GNTST and PNST Merit List Result 2019.
Download MP GNTST and PNST Nursing Merit List
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link available on the page to download the Merit list.
- The merit list will be in a pdf form. It will be easy to download.
- In the next step, applicants need to enter their roll number or application number and their date of birth.
- After putting in that data, you click on the “Search” button.
Apply For MP PAHUNT Application Form 2019
Details on the MP GNTST 2019 Merit List
There is a lot of important information on the result. The candidate has to check themselves. And, also make sure that they are correct. Hence, the list of the details available on the Madhya Pradesh GNTST Nursing Merit List is as follows-
- Name of the candidate.
- Application Number.
- Roll Number.
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- Subject-wise scores secured
- Total Marks secured
- Overall Rank
MP GNTST and PNST 2019 Further Admission Process
Following is the information about their further counseling process. There are some terms and conditions for further admissions. Candidates have to meet those criteria. Check it out.
- The PEB (Professional Examination Board) is responsible for conducting the exam. They will also announce the result.
- And in addition to that, the board will also do the selection of the applicants for training in centers in General Nursing Training Centres.
- The board will release a merit list for the candidates.
- The list will rank the students. The basis of their ranks will be the marks obtained in the exam.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks of the candidate.
- The authorities will declare the merit list will be announced online. The students can access it on the official website. We will also provide the link on the page.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 45%.
- The entrance exam will have separate question papers for the Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English subjects.
- The authorities will check every subject separately.
- The reserved category applicants (SC/ST/OBC) whose name is in the merit list will also have a separate list of reserved category of MP Vyapam Merit List.
- The minimum cut off for the ASHA workers 40%. The merit list will be prepared in the same way with reserved and unreserved categories separately.
- In case two students get the same marks, the board will call in criteria for that. There is an order of preference. The preference is given to the science subject in the following order.
Also Check, WB GNM/ANM Merit List 2019
Important Information MP PMST/GNTST Merit List 2019
The authorities have released the MP Vyapam Nursing GNTST/PNST Merit List 2019. All the candidates who have cleared the exam will be able to access that. And it will release online. The result will become out in the form of a scorecard. Thousands of students give this nursing exam every year and only some get through. This exam is only for female candidates and ASHA workers. Also, for the ASHA workers there minimum cut off is 40%. that is, 5% less than the ordinary cutoff. All the students have to score the minimum prescribed marks to gain admission. The entrance exam was conducted on 7th July 2019.
Check- JENPAUH 2019
We hope that the article was able to help you in any way possible. Please keep up with the official website for the new update. We will also provide the same on this page as well. All the Best!!