MP GNTST/PNST Merit List 2020: All the candidates who will clear the exam will be able to access the merit list. This list basically consists of the names of all the candidates who have cleared the MP GNTST/PNST Exam. It will be available online. The result will be available in the form of a scorecard. Thousands of students give this nursing exam every year and only some get through. The candidates will have to score the minimum prescribed marks. The marks will be set by the conducting authority. Moreover, the candidates have to download the Merit List from the official website of the respective authority. For more details regarding the MP GNTST/PNST Merit List 2020, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MP GNTST/PNST Merit List 2020
This merit list helps the officials in segregating candidates on the basis of merit. Moreover, MP Nursing Merit List is made as per the exam results. The rank list will be further made available in PDF format. Therefore, students will be able to download it easily online. Further, the official notification hasn’t been released yet. However, the tentative schedule of the exam activities is given below. The schedule given below will get updated as soon as the dates will be announced.
|Name of the Event||Date of the Event (Tentative)|
|The Release of the Admit Card||– June 2020 –|
|Entrance Examination||– July 2020 –|
|Result Declaration||– August 2020 –|
|Merit List declaration||– August 2020 –|
Check – MP PAHUNT 2020
How to download the MP GNTST/PNST 2020 Rank List?
The applicants will check the MP Vyapam Nursing Merit List from the link given here. In addition, the website will ask you to fill in some mandatory details. Afterward, you will be able to get your scorecard. The roll number will be having eight digits. The following is the step by step process of getting the Merit list. Go through it to get the rank list.
- Visit the official website, i.e www.peb.mp.gov.in
- Click on the link available on the page to download the Merit list.
- The merit list will be in a pdf form. It will be easy to download.
- In the next step, applicants need to enter their roll number or application number and their date of birth.
- After putting in that data, you click on the “Search” button.
Details on the MP Nursing Merit List
There is a lot of important information on the result. The candidate has to check themselves. And, also make sure that they are correct. Hence, the list of the details available on the Madhya Pradesh GNTST Nursing Merit List is as follows-
- Name of the candidate.
- Application Number.
- Roll Number.
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- Subject-wise scores secured
- Total Marks secured
- Overall Rank
MP GNTST and PNST 2020 Admission Process
Following is the information about their further counselling process. There are some terms and conditions for further admissions. Candidates have to meet those criteria. Check it out.
- The PEB (Professional Examination Board) is responsible for conducting the exam. They will also announce the result.
- And in addition to that, the board will also do the selection of the applicants for training in centers in General Nursing Training Centres.
- The board will release a merit list for the candidates.
- The list will rank the students. The basis of their ranks will be the marks obtained in the exam.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks of the candidate.
- The authorities will declare the merit list online. Thus, the students will be able to access it on the official website. We will also provide the link on the page.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 45%.
- The entrance exam will have separate question papers for Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English subjects.
- The authorities will check every subject separately.
- The reserved category applicants (SC/ST/OBC) whose name is in the merit list will also have a separate list of reserved categories of MP Vyapam Merit List.
- The minimum cut off for the ASHA workers 40%. The merit list will be prepared in the same way with reserved and unreserved categories separately.
- In case two students get the same marks, the board will call in the criteria for that. There is an order of preference. The preference is given to the science subject in the following order.
Important Information MP PMST/GNTST Merit List 2020
MP Vyapam GNTST/PNST Merit List 2020 will indicate the names of the selected candidates. This exam is only for female candidates and ASHA workers. Also, for the ASHA workers there minimum cut off is 40%. that is, 5% less than the ordinary cutoff. All the students have to score the minimum prescribed marks to gain admission. Furthermore, the candidates will be called for the round of counselling in accordance with the merit list only.
MP GNM and ANM Merit List Result 2019 – Top Merit List Candidates and City Wise Candidate Details
MP Nursing Cut-Off
The MP GNTST Cut Off would basically be the minimum qualifying marks which a candidate needs to score for being eligible for admission. In addition, the exam conducting body will set the cut-off marks. The details regarding the cut-off list will be released on the official website. Further, students who will score this much marks will be eligible for the round of counselling.
MP Nursing Result 2020
The MP PNST/GNTST Result will be announced soon after the entrance exam. It will be announced in online mode and thus students will have to visit the official website to check it. The merit list will be released soon after the result declaration. In addition, you may not receive any notification regarding the result declaration. Hence, do check concerned websites frequently for updates. Further, candidates may have to enter the credentials to login and check the result.
MP PNST/GNTST Nursing Counselling
Vyapam Nursing Counselling 2020 round will start soon after the release of the merit list. The candidates would have to register for it. Moreover, candidates need to have certain documents, which will be required for the verification process. In addition, it is compulsory for all the merit list students to appear for this round. Candidates who will not appear for the round may lose out their seats to other deserving students. The date, time and venue details of the counselling round will be published on the official website. Furthermore, the seats will be allotted to students on the day of counselling only. Candidates would also be called for the round in order of merit only.