AP MBBS Counselling 2021: Dr. NTR University of Health Science Vijayawada is the admission counselling conducting body for the MBBS and BDS programmes under the state quota of Andhra Pradesh. The seat allotment through AP MBBS counselling takes place via online mode. Candidates who are interested in pursuing their medical/ dental undergraduate programmes under the state quota of AP should apply. Candidates should meet the eligibility requirements in order to participate in the counselling process. The AP MBBS Counselling 2021 process majorly involves registration, merit list release, document verification, choice filling and locking, seat allotment, and admission confirmation. In this article, viewers can learn about the counselling for the academic admission of the 2021 session. This article includes Counselling Dates, Participation Procedures, and other important related details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AP MBBS Counselling 2021
The Andhra Pradesh MBBS Counselling conducting Committee carries out the counselling procedure for the medical and dental admissions soon after the NEET Exam. The procedure begins with candidates giving their enrolments. Counselling is the final round of the admission process, and seats are allotted in this round only. Furthermore, the complete counselling schedule is provided below for reference.
|AP MBBS Admission Notification||– June/ July 2021 –|
|Application Form||– June/ July 2021 –|
|Last Date for Application Submission||– July 2021 –|
|AP MBBS Merit List Release||– July 2021 –|
|Document Verification||– To be Announced –|
|AP MBBS Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Seat Allotment Results||– To be Announced –|
|Admission Confirmation||– To be Announced –|
The procedure takes place for the candidates applying under Convenor Quota and candidates applying under the Management Quota separately.
Participating Procedure for AP MBBS Counselling 2021
AP Medical and Dental Admission Counselling is an online mode procedure. To be eligible, candidates have to score a minimum percentile in NEET 2021 and clear the domicile criteria of AP. Eligible candidates must register during the given time frame. Admission is further granted as per the merit list and candidate’s preferences. There shall be a maximum of two counselling rounds, and if requires, then mop-up rounds take place.
How to participate in the AP MBBS 2021 Counselling?
AP NEET Counselling process involves a few stages following which the seat is allotted. The candidates participating in this admission round should have an idea about the complete procedure. Hence, each stage of the counselling round is explained below in brief.
Register and Login
- The Counselling Registration begins after the release of the merit list.
- Candidates have to get registered from the official website of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences.
- Registration involves filling in the personal and academic details and uploading documents that are mentioned in the form. Specifications for uploading images are mentioned in the information brochure.
- Further, Login by entering the credentials to continue.
Selecting and Saving College/ Course Options
- Candidate must give their preferences of desired colleges in the order of choice.
- The participant can fill choices and lock them by entering the registered ID and selecting the choices therein.
- Candidates can choose as many colleges as he wishes.
- The options can be selected by clicking the ‘Add’ button corresponding to each option.
- Candidates without the domicile certificate shall only be able to choose private colleges under the management quota.
- A candidate needs to them press the “Save” option in order to lock the choices.
- Choices are to be locked at the end and candidates shall not be able to make changes.
Counselling fee Payment
- Candidates are required to pay the counselling registration fee. The amount is to be paid online via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- The counselling fee is INR 3450 which includes a sum of INR 2950 which is non-refundable.
- Any changes, if at all required, are to make before making the counselling fee payment.
- Once the fee is paid, candidates cannot not be able to change their choices.
Seat Allotment and Document Verification
Based on the Merit List, candidates are called in for participating in the counselling sessions of AP MBBS 2021 Admission. Seats are allotted to candidates therein, and they can confirm their admission by paying the admission fees before the last date. The counselling session shall go up to two or more rounds until the conclusion of the whole admission procedure.
- Domicile certificate of AP
- Candidate’s NEET 2021 Result Copy
- NEET 2021 Admit Card of the Candidate
- Counselling letter for AP MBBS Admission 2021
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as a copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of AP MBBS fee transaction slip and application form
AP MBBS/ BDS Merit List 2021
The merit list is released for indicating the names of the students eligible for counselling. Only merit students are eligible to take part in the round of counselling. Andhra Pradesh MBBS Rank List is prepared for segregating students who have cleared NEET Exam and belong to AP state. These students further are called for state counselling for MBBS/ BDS seats in state medical colleges. Further, this list is published on the official website and can be put up on the university’s notice board as well.
Participating Institute/College/University in AP MBBS 2021 Admission
|S. No.||Medical/Dental Government/Private Institute/College/Universities|
|1||Andhra Medical College|
|2||Rangaraya Medical College|
|3||Guntur Medical College|
|4||Rajiv Institute of Medical Science|
|5||S V Medical College|
|6||Kurnool Medical College|
|7||Government Medical College, Ananthapur|
|8||Rajiv Institute of Medical Sciences|
|9||ACR Government Medical College|
|10||Alluri Sitarama Raju Academy of Medical Sciences|
|11||Katuri Medical College|
|12||Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Institute of Medical Science|
|13||G S L Medical Science|
|14||NRI Academy of Medical Science|
|15||Konaseema Institute of Medical Science|
|16||Great Eastern Medical School|
|17||Maharaja Institute of Medical Sciences|
|18||NRI Institute of Medical Sciences|
|19||Gayatri Medical College|
|20||NIMRA Institute of Medical Sciences|
|21||Narayana Medical College|
|22||PES Institute of Medical Sciences|
|23||Santhriram Institute of Medical Sciences|
|24||Viswabharati Medical College|
|25||Fatima Insitute of Medical Sciences|
|26||RV Institute of Medical Sciences|
|27||Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences|
|28||Sri Padmavati Medical College for Women|
|29||Government Dental College and Hospital|
|30||Rajiv Institute of Dental Sciences|
|31||Dr. Sudha and Nageswara Rao Siddhartha Institutue of Dental Sciences|
|32||GITAM Dental College|
|33||St. Joseph Dental College|
|34||Vishnu Dental College|
|35||Sri Sai Dental College & Research Institute|
|36||GSL Dental College|
|37||Anil Neeru Konda Institute of Dental Sciences|
|38||Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences|
|39||Lenora Institute of Dental Sciences|
|40||Care Dental College|
|41||Konaseema Institute of Dental Sciences|
|42||CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences|
|43||G Pulla Reddy Dental College|
|44||Narayana Dental College|