The Haryana Nursing Council provides admission on the basis of Haryana GNM/ANM Merit List 2019. The merit usually releases in the month of September. Moreover, it is released in an online mode at the official website of the same. One can check the Haryana State Nursing Merit List 2019 at the official website as soon as it releases. However, aspiring candidates need to fill the Haryana GNM/ANM Application Form in order to apply for admission. Furthermore, candidates will be selected as per the merit list released by the authority. In addition, one must check the Haryana GNM Eligibility Criteria before applying for the same. In order to have a more detailed account of GNM Merit List 2019, continue reading the page below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
GNM/ANM Merit List 2019- Important Dates
Candidates seeking admission Top Nursing Colleges of Haryana must be well revised with the ANM Merit List 2019 so that they won’t miss out on any important event. However, the authorities have yet not provided the official dates of the same. However, as soon as the dates for the Haryana General Nursing Merit List will be made available, we will update our website with the same. Until then, you can go through the following tentative schedule. For more further updates regarding the GNM/ANM Merit List, visit our website for regular updates.
|Display of the Merit List||September 2019|
|Online Counselling Round 1||September 2019|
|Reporting to the allotted college Round 1 applicant||September 2019|
|Online Counselling Round 2||September 2019|
|Reporting to the allotted college Round 2 applicant||September to October 2019|
Haryana GNM/ANM Merit List 2019
The Haryana Nursing Council provides admission to Nursing Colleges on the basis of Haryana State GNM Merit List. However, the merit list is prepared by the authority on the basis of the following criteria:
- In order to calculate immediate marks, 50% of the percentage of marks scored in 10+2 or an equivalent examination, as well as 50% of the percentage of marks scored in class 10th or an equivalent examination, is usually taken into account.
- Finally, on the basis of the combined immediate percentage calculated, the candidate is provided with a rank on the prepared merit list.
- However, the candidates belonging to science background or those who had the science stream in class 12th with Biology as their main subject are given more preference.
- The Second preference will be given to the candidates belonging to the non-medical stream. After that, the candidates of non-science stream including commerce as well as arts will be taken into consideration.
Haryana GNM Nursing Admission Eligibility Criteria
The Haryana Nursing Merit List will contain the names of only those candidates who satisfy the GNM Eligibility Criteria 2019. Therefore, it is important for the aspirants to fulfill the minimum selection criteria in order to seek admission in Haryana Nursing Colleges. Hence, the following is the minimum eligibility criteria one need to satisfy in order to get admission in the same.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Science and Arts examination or Health Care Science- Vocational Stream only conducted by National Institute of open school with 40% marks.
- However, the minimum age for applying is 17 years on or before 31 December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- Health Care Sciences- Vocational stream only, from recognized Board/ Institution including AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ HSCE/ SSCE with minimum of 40% of marks.
- 10+2 Pass in Arts (Mathematics, Sociology, Political Science, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics, Home Science, Psychology, etc) from recognized Board/ Institution with minimum 40% marks.
- The candidate’s age should not be more than 35 years.
Selection Procedure of Haryana State Nursing GNM/ANM 2019
As mentioned before, the Haryana Nursing Council does not conduct any entrance exam to provide admission in any of the Nursing colleges. The Haryana Nursing Admission is entirely merit-based. Hence, a merit list is released on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in Classes 10th and 12th. Then, only those candidates who satisfy the minimum marks required as per the Haryana GNM/ANM Merit List 2019 will get admission. Moreover, the authority also releases GNM Provisional Merit List.
How to check the GNM/ANM Merit List, Haryana?
One can check the GNM Merit List at the official website of the Haryana Nursing Council as soon as it is released. Moreover, we will also provide you with a direct link to the same in order to make it easier for you. So stay connected. Till then, make sure you go through the following steps on how to check the Haryana GNM/ANM Merit List 2019.
- Go to the official website of the Haryana Nursing Council.
- Find the Haryana Nursing Merit List 2019 Link on the home page.
- Click on the link provided. Hence, the Merit List will appear on the screen.
- Furthermore, go through the merit list and search for your name on the list.
Details Mentioned On The GNM Merit List Haryana
The Merit List for the 2019 GNM and ANM admission, Odisha will be holding the following details-
- Name of the Candidate
- Merit List Number
- Application Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- If ANM Registered or not
- If from Open Board or not
- Total Educational Percentage
- The rank of the Candidate Category-Wise
Haryana State Nursing Seat Allotment Process
The Haryana State Nursing Seat Allotment Procedure starts immediately as soon as the Haryana Nursing Provisional Merit List release. Moreover, the seat allotment process has 3 rounds. This entirely depends upon the availability of the seats. Therefore, here we have provided all the necessary details one needs to know regarding the seat allotment process of Haryana Nursing Admission 2019-20.
- The seat allotment process entirely depends on the merit list prepared by the authority.
- Furthermore, the details related to the seat allotment procedure will be available on the official website. In addition, you will get a notification regarding the same at your registered mobile number or email ID.
- Moreover, the candidates who got selected for the 1st Round can download the intimation letter from the official website.
- One can use the Login credentials in order to download the intimation letter.
- Thereafter, comes the Round 2 and Round 3. However, the 2nd Round & 3rd Round Seat Allotments are Auto up-gradation Rounds.
- In addition, the applicants might get seats for their higher college choices depending upon their ranking in the Haryana ANM Merit List 2019. Thereafter, the candidates must report at the allotted institution or center for final seat allotment.
- However, the Candidates, who have been selected in the 2nd and 3rd Rounds and also have been allotted seats as well, first need to deposit their half Course Fee at the respected center or office.
- However, candidates who have already submitted their half course fee must download their intimation letter in order to seek updates regarding the seat allotment.
Tie-Breaking Criteria of Haryana GNM/ANM Merit List 2019
There are times when there is a tie the total percentage of two students. In such cases, the candidates are allotted seats on the basis of their performance or their academic score in the following.
- Qualifying stream.
- English marks in 10+2 exam.
- Seniority in the date of birth.
This is all about Haryana GNM/ANM Merit List 2019. If you have any further queries, comment it down in the comment box below.