Haryana GNM/ANM Merit List 2020: The merit list will be released by the Haryana Nursing Council. This list will be made for ranking candidates in order of merit. Moreover, students’ performance in the 12th class will be taken into consideration for ranking. This list will further indicate the names of selected candidates. Only merit list students will be able to take in Haryana GNM/ANM Admission Processes. Thus, Haryana GNM/ANM Merit List 2020 students will be further eligible for the counselling round. The list will be released in PDF format. Therefore, candidates will be able to download it easily. For more details, regarding the selection procedure and the counselling round, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Haryana GNM/ANM Merit List 2020
Candidates seeking admission to nursing schools of Haryana must be well revised with the schedule so that they won’t miss out on any important event. In addition, the official dates are not announced yet. However, the tentative schedule is available here. Candidates may not receive any notification regarding the Haryana Nursing Admission process. Thus, students are advised to check out the concerned websites frequently.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||12th October 2020(09:00 AM)|
|Last Date for Submitting the Application Form||19th October 2020(11:59 PM)|
|Display of Merit List||22nd October 2020|
|Declaration of Vacancy by Institutes for 2nd Round||03rd November 2020 to 05th November 2020|
|Online Allotment for 2nd Round||11th November 2020|
|Declaration of Vacancy by Institutes for Mop-Up Round||19th November 2020|
|Opening for Portal for Registration||21st November 2020 to 23rd November 2020|
|Last Date of Closing of Admission||30th November 2020|
Check – GNM Merit List
Which factors are considered while preparing the Haryana Nursing Rank List?
The Haryana Nursing Council provides admission to Nursing Colleges on the basis of the Haryana State GNM Merit List. However, the merit list is prepared by the authority on the basis of the following criteria:
- In order to calculate immediate marks, 50% of the percentage of marks scored in 10+2 or an equivalent examination, as well as 50% of the percentage of marks scored in class 10th or an equivalent examination, is usually taken into account.
- Finally, on the basis of the combined immediate percentage calculated, the candidate is provided with a rank on the prepared merit list.
- However, the candidates belonging to science background or those who had the science stream in class 12th with Biology as their main subject are given more preference.
- The second preference will be given to the candidates belonging to the non-medical stream. After that, the candidates of the non-science stream including commerce as well as arts will be taken into consideration.
Download Previous Years’ Merit List Result
|GNM Merit List||ANM Merit List||MPHW Merit List|
Haryana GNM Nursing Admission Eligibility Criteria
The rank list will contain the names of only those candidates who satisfy the GNM Eligibility Criteria 2020. Therefore, it is important for the aspirants to fulfill the minimum selection criteria in order to seek admission in Haryana Nursing Colleges. Hence, the following is the minimum eligibility criteria one needs to satisfy in order to get admission in the same.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Science and Arts examination or Health Care Science- Vocational Stream only conducted by the National Institute of open school with 40% marks.
- However, the minimum age for applying is 17 years on or before 31 December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- Health Care Sciences- Vocational stream only, from recognized Board/ Institution including AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ HSCE/ SSCE with minimum of 40% of marks.
- 10+2 Pass in Arts (Mathematics, Sociology, Political Science, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics, Home Science, Psychology, etc) from recognized Board/ Institution with minimum 40% marks.
- The candidate’s age should not be more than 35 years.
Selection Procedure of Haryana State Nursing GNM/ANM 2020
As mentioned before, the Haryana Nursing Council does not conduct any entrance exam to provide admission to any of the Nursing colleges. The Haryana Nursing Admission is entirely merit-based. Hence, a merit list is released on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in Classes 10th and 12th. Then, only those candidates who satisfy the minimum marks required as per the Haryana GNM/ANM Merit List 2020 will get admission. Moreover, the authority also releases GNM Provisional Merit List.
How to check the GNM/ANM Merit List, Haryana?
One can check the GNM merit list at the official website of the Haryana Nursing Council as soon as it is released. Moreover, we will also provide you with a direct link to the same in order to make it easier for you. So stay connected. Further, make sure you go through the following steps on how to check the Haryana GNM/ANM Merit List 2020.
- Go to the official website of the Haryana Nursing Council. – www.haryananurses.com
- Find the Haryana Nursing Merit List 2020 Link on the home page.
- Click on the link provided. Hence, the Merit List will appear on the screen.
- Furthermore, go through the merit list and search for your name on the list.
Details Mentioned On The GNM Merit List Haryana
The below-mentioned details will be present on the merit list. These details are mentioned so that the candidates can easily find out their names on the list. Moreover, due to the unique application number, the situation of confusing two students is avoided.
- Name of the Candidate
- Merit List Number
- Application Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- If ANM Registered or not
- If from Open Board or not
- Total Educational Percentage
- The rank of the Candidate Category-Wise
Haryana State Nursing Seat Allotment Process
The Haryana State Nursing Seat Allotment Procedure starts immediately as soon as the Haryana Nursing Provisional Merit List release. Moreover, the seat allotment process has 3 rounds. This entirely depends upon the availability of the seats. Therefore, here we have provided all the necessary details one needs to know regarding the seat allotment process of Haryana Nursing Admission.
- The seat allotment process entirely depends on the merit list prepared by the authority.
- Furthermore, the details related to the seat allotment procedure will be available on the official website. In addition, you will get a notification regarding the same at your registered mobile number or email ID.
- Moreover, the candidates who got selected for the 1st Round can download the intimation letter from the official website.
- One can use the Login credentials in order to download the intimation letter.
- Thereafter, comes the Round 2 and Round 3. However, the 2nd Round & 3rd Round Seat Allotments are Auto up-gradation Rounds.
- In addition, the applicants might get seats for their higher college choices depending upon their ranking in the Haryana ANM Merit List 2020. Thereafter, the candidates must report at the allotted institution or center for final seat allotment.
- However, the Candidates, who have been selected in the 2nd and 3rd Rounds and also have been allotted seats as well, first need to deposit their half Course Fee at the respected center or office.
- However, candidates who have already submitted their half-course fee must download their intimation letter in order to seek updates regarding the seat allotment.
Tie-Breaking Criteria of Haryana GNM/ANM Merit List 2020
There are times when there is a tie in the total percentage of two students. In such cases, the candidates are allotted seats on the basis of their performance or their academic score in the following.
- Qualifying stream.
- English marks in the 10+2 exam.
- Seniority in the date of birth.