The officials release the Telangana GNM Merit List 2021 after receiving all the applications. The rank list is published on the Telangana Nursing Council website. In addition, the admission process is carried out in order of merit. The officials prepare this list on the basis of candidates’ performance in the HSC exam. Further, they consider the applications sent before the due date. Telangana Nursing Admission is an excellent opportunity for the aspirants of the GNM Diploma course. Also, only the students who submit the form successfully are considered during the merit list preparation. Candidates should thus, download and submit their forms before the due date. Moreover, the officials are not conducting any exam for admission. In addition, the Telangana GNM Merit List 2021 is released separately for government and private institutes.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Telangana GNM Merit List 2021
Telangana GNM/ANM Rank List indicates the number of candidates under the free and management quota. Further, the officials release it separately for each nursing school. The rule of the reservation is followed while making the selection list. Candidates should further be well acquainted with the admission activities schedule. Hence, all the important events and dates are mentioned in the table given below.
|Application Form||– September 2021 –|
|Submission of Downloaded Form (Government)||– September 2021 –|
|Submission of Downloaded Form (Private)||– October 2021 –|
|Selection Process for Government Institutions||– October 2021 –|
|Selection Process for Private Institutions||– October 2021 –|
|Commencement of Classes||– To be Announced –|
Check – GNM Free Online Mock Test
Note that the authorities cannot be held responsible for admission to non-recognized institutes. Further, officials release separate merit lists. The rank list is further released in the following format.
- A common merit list
- A community-wise merit list
How to Download Telangana GNM Rank List 2021?
Candidates can download the Telangana Nursing Merit List from the official website (www.dme.telangana.gov.in). Only merit list candidates are eligible for admission. Thus, make sure to check it on time. The details of the counselling round are made available soon after its release. The selection committee is responsible for selecting and allotting candidates for admission. Further, you can follow the following points for downloading the list.
- Visit the Telangana Nursing Council Official Website
- Find the link to download the list in the notifications section.
- Click on it and the merit list then appears on your screen.
- Further, click on the download button and save it
In this way, you can download the list. Further, check it to know whether you are eligible for admission or not. This list is prepared in accordance with the G.O.Ms.No.306, HM & FW (K2) Department.
Telangana GNM Nursing Admission Process
- The superintendents receive the user ID and password. Further, they verify the online applications received by them.
- Candidates’ performance in HSC Exam is taken into consideration.
- After verification, they release a merit list indicating the names of all the eligible candidates.
- Furthermore, the officials can reject the applications of ineligible candidates at any stage. The application form of candidates who do not submit the fee on time is considered incomplete.
All candidates need to satisfy the eligibility criteria. In addition, the candidates who are not eligible as per the set criteria are ineligible for admission. You can refer to the following point for checking whether you are eligible for this course or not.
- Both male and female candidates can apply.
- The minimum age requirement is 16 years completed. Further, the candidate shall be entering the 17th year on the 1st of July 2021 of this year. The candidate shall not have completed 35 years of age. In addition, the upper age limit for SC/ ST/ BC is relaxable by 3 years.
- The candidate shall be medically fit.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English). Moreover, with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- In addition, candidates who have passed 10+2 with Arts are also eligible. The board should be under AISSCE/ CBSC/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE. Further, the candidate should have passed with 40% marks.
Telangana GNM Cut-Off
Cut-off marks are basically the minimum qualifying marks. A candidate needs to score at a minimum this many marks for being eligible. Further, it is announced soon after the release of the merit list. The exam conducting body sets the cut-off marks. Further, the cut-off marks depend upon the candidate’s performance in the exam. Thus, it may not resemble last year’s cut-off list. Moreover, if seats are left vacant after the first cut-off. Then the officials may release another one to fill up the places. The officials haven’t confirmed whether it will be released or not. However, we shall update you if any notification is released regarding that.
Telangana GNM/ANM Nursing Counselling 2021
This is the final round of the admission process. Moreover, it is compulsory for all merit candidates to appear for Telangana GNM Nursing Counselling 2021. Candidates need to carry originals as well as photocopies of the documents. In addition, the officials reject the applications of absentees. Therefore, make sure that you are present on the day of counselling. The details regarding the counselling round are published on the council’s official site. We shall update you as soon as the official notification is out. The seat allotment process is carried out on the day of counselling only. In case of any query, you contact the officials over mail or phone.