The officials will release the Telangana GNM Merit List 2020 after receiving all the applications. It will be available online. In addition, the admission process will be carried out in order of merit. The officials will prepare this list on the basis of candidates performance in the HSC exam. Further, they will consider the applications sent before the due date. The applicants who didn’t submit the registration fee will not be considered for further Telangana Nursing Admission processes. Candidates should thus, download and submit their forms before the due date. Moreover, the officials are not conducting any exam for admission. In addition, the Telangana GNM Merit List 2020 will be released separately for government and private institutes.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Telangana GNM Merit List 2020
Telangana GNM/ANM Rank List will clearly indicate the number of candidates under free and management quota. Further, the officials will release it separately for each nursing school. The rule of the reservation will be followed while making the selection list. Note that you will not receive any notification regarding its release. Thus, do check our website frequently for updates. You can check out all the important events and dates from the given table.
|Application Form||– September 2020 –|
|Payment of Registration Fee for Government Institutions from||– September 2020 –|
|Payment of Registration Fee for Private Institutions from||– September 2020 –|
|Submission of Downloaded Form (Government)||– September 2020 –|
|Submission of Downloaded Form (Private)||– October 2020 –|
|Selection Process for Government Institutions||– October 2020 –|
|Selection Process for Private Institutions||– October 2020 –|
|Commencement of Classes||– November 2020 –|
Check – GNM Free Online Mock Test
Note that the authorities cannot be held responsible for admission to non-recognized institutes. Further, officials will release separate merit lists. They will release the merit list in the following format.
- A common merit list
- A community-wise merit list
How to Download Telangana GNM Rank List 2020?
Candidates can download the Telangana Nursing Merit List from the official website (www.dme.telangana.gov.in). Only merit list candidates will be eligible for admission. Thus, make sure to check it on time. The details of the counselling round will be out soon after its release. The selection committee is responsible for selecting and allotting candidates for admission. Further, you can follow the following points for downloading the list.
- Go on to the Official Website
- Find the link to download the list in the notifications section.
- Click on it and the merit list will appear on your screen.
- Further, click on the download button and save it
In this way, you can download the list. Further, check it to know whether you are eligible for admission or not. This list is prepared in accordance with the G.O.Ms.No.306, HM&FW (K2) Department.
Telangana GNM Nursing Admission Process
- The superintendents will receive the user ID and password. Further, they will verify the online applications received by them.
- Candidates’ performance in HSC Exam will be taken into consideration.
- After verification, they will release a merit list indicating the names of all the eligible candidates.
- Furthermore, the officials can reject the applications of ineligible candidates at any stage. Note that the candidates, who didn’t submit the registration fee on the given date will not be considered.
All candidates need to satisfy the eligibility criteria. In addition, the candidates who are not eligible as per the set criteria are ineligible for admission. You can refer to the following point for checking whether you are eligible for this course or not.
- Both male and female candidates can apply.
- The minimum age requirement is 16 years completed. Further, the candidate shall be entering the 17th year on the 1st of July 2020 of this year. The candidate shall not have completed 35 years of age. In addition, the upper age limit for SC/ST/BC is relaxable by 3 years.
- The candidate shall be medically fit.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English). Moreover, with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- In addition, candidates who have passed 10+2 with Arts are also eligible. The board should be under AISSCE/CBSC/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE. Further, the candidate should have passed with 40% marks.
Telangana GNM Cut-Off
Cut-off marks are basically the minimum qualifying marks. A candidate needs to score at a minimum this many marks for being eligible. Further, it will be out soon after the release of the merit list. The exam conducting body will set the cut-off marks. Further, the cut-off marks depend upon the candidate’s performance in the exam. Thus, it may not resemble last year’s cut-off list. Moreover, if seats are left vacant after the first cut-off. Then the officials may release another one to fill up the places. The officials haven’t confirmed whether it will be released or not. However, we will update you if any notification is released regarding that.
Telangana GNM/ANM Nursing Counselling 2020
This is the final round of the admission process. Moreover, it is compulsory for all merit candidates to appear for Telangana GNM Nursing Counselling 2020. Candidates need to carry originals as well as the photocopies of the documents. In addition, the officials will reject the applications of absentees. Therefore, make sure that you are present on the day of counselling. The details regarding the counselling round will be up on the official site. We will update you as soon as the official notification is out. The seat allotment process will be carried out on the day of counselling only. In case of any query, you contact the officials over mail or phone.