AP MBBS Merit List 2021 is published soon after the submission of the application form. Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences is responsible for releasing the merit list for admission. However, the University prepares the rank list by considering the applicant’s NEET Score. The Notification regarding the admission is published after NEET Exam. The rank list shall be available category-wise online. However, the Merit List is prepared on the basis of the NEET 2021 Scores. Other than that, factors such as the number of seat availability, number of applications, etc. are also considered. A merit list is released for each round of counselling. In this article, viewers are informed all about the AP MBBS Merit List 2021. This article includes information on the schedule for the AP MBBS Admission, Cutoffs, viewing procedure, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AP MBBS Merit List 2021
- The Rank List of AP MBBS Admission is released separately for the Convenor Quota and Management Quota.
- Dr. NTR Universiy of Health Science is the Merit List releasing authority for the medical and dental admissions under the Andhra Pradesh State Quota.
- Candidates named in the Merit List have to report at the venue for document verification. There is a separate process for candidates applying under Convenor Quota and Management Quota.
- The Merit Lists is posted online on the official website only and no candidate shall receive any personal mail/ message regarding this.
- Admissions are based on the Rank List, Number of Seats, NEET Score, and candidate preference of seats.
AP MBBS 2021 Merit List Release Dates
The rank list is published on the official website after all the applications are received. In addition, students may receive notifications regarding the release of the rank list. However, they shall have an idea about the AP MBBS Rank List 2021 important dates and events. Therefore, the table below indicates all the important events and dates.
|AP MBBS Applicants List (NEET Qualified List)||To be Announced|
|AP MBBS Admission Notification||To be Announced|
|Application Form Release||To be Announced|
|Last Date for Application Submission||To be Announced|
|AP MBBS Merit List Release||To be Announced|
|Document Verification||To be Announced|
|AP MBBS Counselling||To be Announced|
|Seat Allotment Results||To be Announced|
|Admission Confirmation||To be Announced|
Types of AP MBBS Merit List
As mentioned before, Dr. NTR University of Health and Sciences is responsible for conducting the admission process of MBBS, BDS, BUMS, BHMS, BAMS, etc. courses. The university prepares a rank list in order to segregate candidates on the basis of merit. Candidates are also called for counselling as per the rank list. So, here we have listed out the types of AP MBBS/ BDS merit list the University Releases.
Convenor Quota Merit List
- Before releasing the AP MBBS/ BDS Merit List, the University publishes a Candidate list of who has cleared the NTA NEET 2021 Exam of AP State. This is called the Convenor Quota/ Eligible List for Admission Process.
Provisional Merit List
- The Provisional Merit List is released soon after the process of the application form. Candidates whose name is on the provisional merit list have to complete the process of document verification.
Final Merit List
- Candidates who have successfully complete their document verification process can expect their names on the final merit list. The applicants who have their names on the final merit list shall be eligible for the counselling process.
Management Quota Merit List
- The University release a Management Quota List for the candidates who have applied under the Management Quota. This list is expected to release in the month of December 2021. Both Provisional and Final Merit List are published for this quota.
Steps to Check Andhra NEET MBBS 2021 Merit List
Candidates who appeared for the NEET 2021 and who successfully enroll in the AP MBBS 2021 Admission process can hope their names to be included in the merit list for the academic session of 2021. Candidates can further follow the below-mentioned steps to check out the rank list and download it.
Here is how one can check the Dr.NTRUHS MBBS Merit List 2021.
- Go to the official website of AP MBBS Medical UG Admission 2021 – www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in
- Locate the link that leads to counseling and seat allotment.
- Locate the link for the Merit List 2021
- Merit List is displayed on the screen in the PDF form
- Check the respective names and keep a print of the document
Details mentioned in Andhra BDS/ MBBS Merit List 2021
The main purpose of the Merit Lists is to communicate which all candidates clear for further admission process. Here’s what candidates can expect upon accessing the Andhra Pradesh NEET Final list 2021.
- NEET Roll Number of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- AP Category
- AP Subcategory
- NEET Marks
- AP State Merit
- NEET Percentile
- Fee Status
- NEET Rank
AP MBBS/BDS Document Verification Centers
Here, we have provided the last year’s document verification centers list.
Candidates residing in the Districts of
Administrative Building, Dr. NTR University of Health
All Special categories, OU Area (Telangana) reserved categories &
Opp. School of Distance Education, Andhra University Campus,
Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam &
Old MBA BUILDING,
Sri Venkateswara University.
Nellore, Chittoor, Kadapa
SGPR Government Polytechnic College, Kurnool
Kurnool, Ananthapur and OU Area (Telangana)
MBTS Polytechnic College, Nallapadu, Rural Guntur, Sattenapalle Road, Guntur-
Guntur and Prakasam
GMR Polytechnic College,
Rajavolu Road, Bommuru, Rajahmundry Rural
East Godavari and
Tie Break Scenario
It often occurs that two or more candidates secure the same score, and it creates a bit of hassle for the counseling conducting authority to facilitate the admission procedures. To make things easier, NTR University of Health Science has come up with a plan of action.
- In case of a tie break scenario, candidates with higher test scores in Biology get higher marks.
- Even after that, If a tie still persists, candidates with higher test scores in Chemistry are preferred.
- candidates with a lower number of the wrong answers get a higher rank on the merit list.
- If nothing works, the older candidate is ranked higher on the merit list.
AP NEET Merit and Rank List 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017
The Previous Years’ AP State Important Lists are provided below for reference. In addition, the selection list and candidate eligible list shall be published in the same format for this session.
Candidates List 2020
AP MBBS 2019 List
AP NEET 2020 Rank List
|Rank Lists||PDF Links|
|Candidates List||Click Here|
|Provisional Merit List||Click Here|
|Non-Eligible Candidate List||Click Here|
|Final Merit List||Click Here|
|Non-Eligibile Candidate List||Click Here|
Dr. NTR Health Sciences NEET Merit List 2019
|Details||Links||Total Number of Candidates|
|Eligible List (NEET Qualified List 2019)||Download Here||40, 390|
|Combined Provisional List (MBBS, BDS, BUMS, BAMS, BYNS, BHMS)||Download Here||15, 613|
|EWS Reservation List (after Document and Income Verification)||Download Here|
|AP MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BYNS Final Merit List||Download Here||14,202|
|PH Category List||Download Here|
|Anglo-Indian Category||Download Here|
|PMC Category||Download Here|
|EWS Category||Download Here|
Andhra Pradesh MBBS Management Quota Merit List (2019, 2018)
|Merit List||Number of Candidates||Merit List||Number of Candidates|
|Provisional merit list||3553||–||–|
|Provisional merit list (after correction)||–||–|
|Final merit list||2586||–||–|
AP MBBS 2021 Counselling and Seat Allotment
Candidates who clear the NEET Exam 2021 and who appear in the Andhra BDS/MBBS 2021 Merit List can participate in the AP MBBS Counselling and Seat Allotment procedure. Candidates are allotted seats on the basis of their NEET score and AP MBBS BDS Rank List 2021. But before participating in the counseling process, candidates have to get their documents verified. The documents that are to verified are as follows.
- Domicile certificate
- NEET 2021 Result Copy
- NEET Admit Card 2021
- Counseling letter
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as a copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of fee transaction slip and application form