AP MBBS Merit List 2020 will be available soon after the submission of the application form. Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences is responsible for releasing the merit list for the admission. However, the University has published the candidate’s list of the applicants who have appeared and qualified NEET from AP State. The Notification regarding the admission will be available soon. The rank list will be available category-wise online. However, the Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the NEET 2020 Scores. Other than that, factors such as the number of seat availability, number of applications, etc. will also be considered. A merit list will be released for each round of counselling. In this article, viewers will be informed all about the AP MBBS Merit List 2020. This will include the schedule for the AP MBBS Admission, Cutoffs, viewing procedure, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences has published the candidate’s list who appeared NEET UG from Andhra Pradesh. The Official Admission Notification will be out soon.
NOTE: This is not the merit list. For the admission process, the University will release the application form which you will have to submit. Then, later on, on the basis of NEET Scores, and form details and certificates, a merit list will be prepared followed by counseling.
AP MBBS Merit List 2020
- The Rank List of AP MBBS Admission will be available separately for the Convenor Quota and Management Quota.
- Dr. NTR Universiy of Health Science will be the Merit List releasing authority for the medical and dental admissions under the Andhra Pradesh State Quota.
- Candidates named in the Merit Lists will have to report at the venue for document verification. It will be a separate process for candidates applying under Convenor Quota and Management Quota.
- The Merit Lists will be posted online on the official website only and no candidate will be sent any personal mail/message regarding this.
- Admissions will be based on the Rank List, Number of Seats, NEET Score, and candidate preference of seats.
AP MBBS 2020 Merit List Release Dates
The rank list will be uploaded on the official website after all the applications will be received. In addition, students may receive notifications regarding the release of the rank list. However, they shall have an idea about the AP MBBS Rank List 2020 important dates and events. The official dates will be announced soon. It has been delayed due to COVID-19.
|AP MBBS Applicants List (NEET Qualified List)||30th October 2020|
|AP MBBS Admission Notification||Second Week of November 2020|
|Application Form Release||Second Week of November 2020|
|Last Date for Application Submission||–|
|AP MBBS Merit List Release||–|
|AP MBBS Counselling||–|
|Seat Allotment Results||–|
It is to be noted that the dates mentioned in the schedule are provisional and subject to changeability. The exact dates will be announced and updated later.
Types of AP MBBS Merit List
As mentioned before, Dr. NTR University of Health and Sciences is responsible for conducting the admission process of MBBS, BDS, BUMS, BHMS, BAMS, etc. courses. So, here we have listed out the types of merit list the University Releases.
Convenor Quota Merit List
Before releasing the AP MBBS/BDS Merit List, the University publishes a Candidate list of who has cleared the NTA NEET 2020 Exam of AP State. This is called the Convenor Quota/Eligible List for Admission Process.
Provisional Merit List
The Provisional Merit List will release soon after the process of the application form. Candidates whose name is on the provisional merit list will have to complete the process of document verification.
Final Merit List
Candidates who have successfully complete their document verification process can expect their names on the final merit list. The applicants who have their names on the final merit list will be eligible for the counselling process.
Management Quota Merit List
The University will release a Management Quota List for the candidates who have applied under the Management Quota. This list is expected to release in December 2020. Both Provisional and Final Merit List will be published for this quota.
Steps to Check Andhra NEET MBBS 2020 Merit List
Candidates who will be giving the NEET 2020 and who will successfully enroll in the AP MBBS 2020 Admission process can hope their names to be included in the merit list for the academic session of 2020. Candidates can further follow the below-mentioned steps to check out the rank list and download it.
Here is how one can check the Dr.NTRUHS MBBS Merit List 2020.
- Go to the official website of AP MBBS Medical UG Admission 2020 – www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in
- Locate the link that leads to counseling and seat allotment.
- Locate the link for of the Merit List 2020
- Merit List will be displayed on the screen in the PDF form
- Check the respective names and keep a print of the document
Details mentioned in Andhra BDS/ MBBS Merit List 2020
The main purpose of the Merit Lists are to communicate which all candidates clear for further admission process. Here’s what candidates can expect upon accessing the Andhra Pradesh NEET Final list 2020.
- NEET Roll Number of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- AP Category
- AP Subcategory
- NEET Marks
- AP State Merit
- NEET Percentile
- Fee Status
- NEET Rank
AP MBBS/BDS Document Verification Centers
Here, we have provided the last year’s document verification centers list.
Candidates residing in the Districts of
Administrative Building, Dr. NTR University of Health
All Special categories, OU Area (Telangana) reserved categories &
Opp. School of Distance Education, Andhra University Campus,
Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam &
Old MBA BUILDING,
Sri Venkateswara University.
Nellore, Chittoor, Kadapa
SGPR Government Polytechnic College, Kurnool
Kurnool, Ananthapur and OU Area (Telangana)
MBTS Polytechnic College, Nallapadu, Rural Guntur, Sattenapalle Road, Guntur-
Guntur and Prakasam
GMR Polytechnic College,
Rajavolu Road, Bommuru, Rajahmundry Rural
East Godavari and
Tie Break Scenario
It often occurs that two or more candidates secure the same score, and it creates a bit of hassle for the counseling conducting authority to facilitate the admission procedures. To make things easier, NTR University of Health Science has come up with a plan of action.
- In case of a tie break scenario, candidates with higher test scores in Biology will get higher marks.
- Even after that, If a tie still persists, candidates with higher test scores in Chemistry will be given preferences.
- candidates with a lower number of the wrong answers will get a higher rank on the merit list.
- If nothing works, the older candidate will be given the preference.
AP NEET Merit and Rank List 2019, 2018, 2017
Here, we have provided all the last ranks, and previous year merit list details. Scroll below to check.
Dr. NTR Health Sciences NEET Merit List 2019
|Details||Links||Total Number of Candidates|
|Eligible List (NEET Qualified List 2019)||Download Here||40, 390|
|Combined Provisional List (MBBS, BDS, BUMS, BAMS, BYNS, BHMS)||Download Here||15, 613|
|EWS Reservation List (after Document and Income Verification)||Download Here|
|AP MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BYNS Final Merit List||Download Here||14,202|
|PH Category List||Download Here|
|Anglo-Indian Category||Download Here|
|PMC Category||Download Here|
|EWS Category||Download Here|
Andhra Pradesh MBBS Management Quota Merit List (2019, 2018)
|Merit List||Number of Candidates||Merit List||Number of Candidates|
|Provisional merit list||3553||–||–|
|Provisional merit list (after correction)||–||–|
|Final merit list||2586||–||–|
AP MBBS 2020 Counselling and Seat Allotment
Candidates who clear the NEET Exam 2020 and who appear in the Andhra BDS/MBBS 2020 Merit List will be able to participate in the AP MBBS Counselling and Seat Allotment procedure. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their NEET score and AP MBBS BDS Rank List 2020. But before participating in the counseling process, candidates will have to get their documents verified. The documents that are to verified are as follows.
- Domicile certificate
- NEET 2020 Result Copy
- NEET Admit Card 2020
- Counseling letter
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of fee transaction slip and application form