AP MBBS Merit List 2020 will be available soon after the submission of the application form. Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences is responsible for releasing the merit list for the admission. The rank list will be available category-wise online. However, the Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the NEET 2020 Scores. Other than that, factors such as the number of seat availability, number of applications, etc. will also be considered. A merit list will be released for each round of counselling. In this article, viewers will be informed all about the AP MBBS Merit List 2020. This will include the schedule for the AP MBBS Admission, Cutoffs, viewing procedure, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AP MBBS Merit List 2020
- The Rank List of AP MBBS Admission will be available separately for the Convenor Quota and Management Quota.
- Dr. NTR Universiy of Health Science will be the Merit List releasing authority for the medical and dental admissions under the Andhra Pradesh State Quota.
- Candidates named in the Merit Lists will have to report at the venue for document verification. It will be a separate process for candidates applying under Convenor Quota and Management Quota.
- The Merit Lists will be posted online on the official website only and no candidate will be sent any personal mail/message regarding this.
- Admissions will be based on the Rank List, Number of Seats, NEET Score, and candidate preference of seats.
AP MBBS 2020 Merit List Release Dates
The rank list will be uploaded on the official website after all the applications will be received. In addition, students may receive notifications regarding the release of the rank list. However, they shall have an idea about the AP MBBS Rank List 2020 important dates and events. The official dates will be announced soon. It has been delayed due to COVID-19.
|AP MBBS Admission Notification||– August 2020 –|
|Application Form Release||– August 2020 –|
|Last Date for Application Submission||– August 2020 –|
|AP MBBS Merit List Release||–|
|AP MBBS Counselling||–|
|Seat Allotment Results||–|
It is to be noted that the dates mentioned in the schedule are provisional and subject to changeability. The exact dates will be announced and updated later.
Steps to Check Andhra NEET MBBS 2020 Merit List
Candidates who will be giving the NEET 2020 and who will successfully enroll in the AP MBBS 2020 Admission process can hope their names to be included in the merit list for the academic session of 2020. Candidates can further follow the below-mentioned steps to check out the rank list and download it.
Here is how one can check the Dr.NTRUHS MBBS Merit List 2020.
- Go to the official website of AP MBBS Medical UG Admission 2020 – www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in
- Locate the link that leads to counseling and seat allotment.
- Locate the link for of the Merit List 2020
- Merit List will be displayed on the screen in the PDF form
- Check the respective names and keep a print of the document
Details mentioned in Andhra BDS/ MBBS Merit List 2020
The main purpose of the Merit Lists are to communicate which all candidates clear for further admission process. Here’s what candidates can expect upon accessing the Andhra Pradesh NEET Final list 2020.
- NEET Roll Number of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- AP Category
- AP Subcategory
- NEET Marks
- AP State Merit
- NEET Percentile
- Fee Status
- NEET Rank
Tie Break Scenario
It often occurs that two or more candidates secure the same score, and it creates a bit of hassle for the counseling conducting authority to facilitate the admission procedures. To make things easier, NTR University of Health Science has come up with a plan of action.
- In case of a tie break scenario, candidates with higher test score in Biology will get higher marks.
- Even after that, If a tie still persists, candidates with higher test scores in Chemistry will be given preferences.
- candidates with a lower number of wrong answer will get a higher rank on the merit list.
- If nothing works, the older candidate will be given the preference.
AP MBBS 2020 Counselling and Seat Allotment
Candidates who clear the NEET 2019 and who appear in the Andhra BDS/MBBS 2020 Merit List will be able to participate in the AP MBBS Counselling and Seat Allotment procedure. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their NEET score and AP MBBS BDS Rank List 2020. But before participating in the counseling process, candidates will have to get their documents verified. The documents that are to verified are as follows.
- Domicile certificate
- NEET 2020 Result Copy
- NEET Admit Card 2020
- Counseling letter
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of fee transaction slip and application form