Gujarat Nursing Counseling 2019: The Third Round Seat Allocation Result is released today (2:00 pm). The Second Round Counselling Result has been released. Candidates can now check the list of all the candidates now. The Seat Allotment Result is also now available. Shortlisted candidates have to deposit the fees between 30th September to 7th October 2019. Also, candidates have to visit the health center along with the documents from 30th September to 9th October 2019 between 10 am to 4 pm. The Mock Test Result of the Mock Round Choice Filling was released on 14th August 2019 for First Round Counselling. The Nursing Merit List was released on 1st August 2019. The Merit Rank List of Gujarat B.Sc Nursing 2019 was available Category-Wise. MEDADM B.Sc Nursing Counselling will take place. Thus, the Gujarat Nursing Council is responsible for conducting counseling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
So, Candidates whose names are on the Merit List will be eligible to participate in the Counselling Round. There will be two to three rounds of counselling depending on the availability of the seats. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Counselling Procedure. Therefore, keep reading the article carefully.
Check – BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling
MEDADM Gujarat Nursing Counseling Admission – Dates
The GNM Nursing Counselling Process takes place in many rounds depending on the number of candidates selected and availability of the seats. However, the Second Round Online Registration had started on 23rd September 2019. The Online Choice Filling Link of the First Round was made available on 5th August 2019. Below, you can check the seat matrix of the Gujarat Nursing Admission 2019. However, the Mode of the Counselling Round is Online, where you will have to submit the Choice Filling of the courses. Lastly, the Online Allotment of the Seats will be on the basis of merit rank, category of the candidate, and availability of the seats.
Gujarat Second Round Counselling Dates
|Online Mock Round Counselling Registration and Choice Locking||23rd September 2019 to 29th September 2019 (10:00 am to 4:00 pm)|
|Checking of Choices Filled||29th September 2019 (5:00 pm to 12:00 am)|
|Seat Allotment Result||27th September 2019|
|Money to be filled in the axis bank and online||30th September to 7th October 2019|
|Visiting Health Center along with Documents||30th September 2019 to 9th October 2019|
Gujarat First Round Counselling Schedule
|Counseling Events||Dates Scheduled|
|First Mock Round Online Choice Filling||5th August 2019 (11:00 am) to 10th August 2019 (4:00 pm)|
|Checking of the Choice You Filled||11th August 2019 to 13th August 2019|
|Mock Round Result||14th August 2019 (4:00 pm)|
|First Round Choice Filling||19th August 2019 to 26th August 2019|
|Checking of the Choice You Filled||27th August 2019 (2:00 pm)|
|First Round – Seats being declared||28th August 2019 (2:00 pm)|
|Money to be Filled in Axis Bank or Online||29th August 2019 to 6th September 2019|
|Visiting Health Center with Documents (10 am to 4 pm)||29th August 2019 to 7th September 2019 (4:00 PM)|
The Seat Allocation Result of MEDADM Gujarat Round III is now available. The Result will be published on medadmgujarat.org at 2:00 pm. Check Seat Allocation Result below-
- Shortlisted Candidates for Reporting the Help Center
- Gujarat Nursing Seat Allotment (through Merit Number)
- Seat Allocation by User ID
- Allotment of Seat by Organization
- Last Merit Rank List
- Last Rank for Male Candidates
- Seat Allotment List (Institute)
The Admission Schedule for Gujarat Round III Counselling is available now. The Seat Allocation announcement will take place on 16th October 2019. Check the schedule below.
Also, Check – List of Vacant Seats for Gujarat Nursing Third Round Counselling.
MEDADM Gujarat Second Round Counselling and Seat Allotment Result is now available. So, the Candidates can check the list of the candidates and allotment result here. Thus, the Link to download the Gujarat Nursing Seat Allotment Letter for Round II is available below.
Download Gujarat B.Sc/GNM/ANM/Paramedical Merit List of Round II Counselling 2019
|List of Candidates to Report the Help Center||Seat Allocation of Candidates by Merit Number|
|Allocation of Seat by User ID||Institute-Wise Seat Allotment|
|Gujarat Nursing Closure Rank Report||Last Rank List of Gujarat Nursing (Male Candidates)|
Gujarat Nursing Round II Seat Matrix and Other Information
|List of Vacant Seats After Second Round Counselling||List of the Seats for Gujarat Round II Counselling|
Download Gujarat Nursing Round II Seat Allotment Letter 2019 here.
The Second Round Counselling Schedule of MEDADM Gujarat has been updated. Check the below notification for the dates-
Gujarat Round II Counselling Seat Matrix
Here we have provided the list of the Institutes and Organizations and their seats that are remaining vacant. Hence, on the basis of the Gujarat Nursing Seat Matrix, candidates will be able to apply for choice counselling. Hence, go through the details carefully.
Seat Matrix of Gujarat First Round Counselling 2019-20
The Institute Wise Vacancy List is also now available. Check Gujarat B.Sc and GNM Nursing Vacancy List 2019. The Authority has also updated the details regarding the cancellation of the admission. Visit the Official Website – medamgujarat.org to check the details regarding the cancellation.
The tuition fees have to be paid only in 3 branches of Axis Bank. The documents have to be submitted to the help center by online appointment. Visit the official website for complete details.
The MEDADM Nursing and GNM Result for First Seat Allotment Round is now available. Click on the link below to download the allotment list pdf for Gujarat Nursing.
Download First Round Seat Allotment Result
MEDADM Gujarat has released the Gujarat Nursing Mock Round Result (14th August 2019) at 4:00 pm. Check- Gujarat Nursing Non-Participating Bodies in Mock Round
|Gujarat Nursing Mock Intake Round||Paramedical Gujarat Nursing Mock Round Allotment List 2019|
|Mock Round – Closure Report||Institute-Wise Mock-Round Allotted List|
So, if any candidate has any question/problem/query regarding the Mock Round Result, then the candidate will have to submit the respective certificate in the office of Admission Committee, GMERS Medical College, Civil Hospital Campus, Sector-1, Gandhinagar-2 from 9 am to 5 pm.
Gujarat Nursing Counselling 2019 – Admission Procedure
Well, The Complete Gujarat GNM/ANM/B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 Process is conducted in the following way –
- Firstly, the Authority releases the Nursing Merit List. The Merit list denotes the qualification status of the candidates for the next round.
- The Merit Rank List Result of Gujarat Nursing is available on the official website.
- Soon, the Admission Committee will publish the Gujarat Nursing Counselling Schedule Program. The Notification is available online as well as in the newspapers as well.
- When the counselling link becomes active, you will have to make the online choice filling of the Courses, Schools, and Institutions.
- Therefore, the Candidates must note that the Online Allotment Of Seats will be available on the basis of the Merit, Category, and Availability of the Seats.
- The Gujarat Nursing Allotment of the Seats will be available online. Candidates must take the printout of the Allotment Letter and Bank Fee Receipt from the Website.
- The Admission of the Candidate will be available only after the payment of the requisite fee amount.
- Lastly, If the candidate fails to make the payment, then his/her admission will be canceled.
Gujarat Nursing Counselling Online Registration Process – On the basis of Category
- Firstly, If you belong to the Reserved Category, then you can get admission under Unreserved Category as per the Merit Rank. In that case, you will have to score marks as per the Unreserved Category.
- Hence, Candidates who are willing to take admission in Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical Educational Courses have to produce a Certificate of Physical Fitness.
How to Apply for MEDADM Nursing Counselling 2019?
Since MEDADM Gujarat Nursing Counselling will take place online. Therefore, the step by step procedure to apply for the MEDADM Nursing Counselling Registration is as follows-
- Firstly, Visit the Official Website of Gujarat Nursing Council for Online Registration. The Link to register will be available below.
- Now, Enter the required credentials and perform the Gujarat Nursing Choice Filling.
- Perform the Online Choice Filling of the Courses and Institutions and make the payment.
- Submit the details before the deadline date.
- So, now the Authority will go through all the details carefully and on the basis of the Merit List and seat availability, they will appoint the Gujarat Nursing Seat Allotment Letter.
- Now, Download the Gujarat Nursing Council Appointment Letter from the Candidate’s status.
- Visit the Gujarat Nursing Counselling Venue as per the scheduled date and time.
Check – MP GNTST/PNST Counselling
Details Available on the Gujarat Nursing Counselling Allotment Letter
Hence, Following details will be available on the Seat Allotment Letter of Gujarat Nursing Counselling–
- Application Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Candidate and
- Date of the Appointment
Check – BHU BAMS Counselling 2019
Documents Required at the Time of Gujarat Nursing Counselling 2019
Thus, the Candidates have to carry the following the documents at the time of MEDADM Nursing Counselling –
- Gujarat B.Sc/GNM/ANM Nursing Counselling Appointment Letter.
- Original and Photocopy of the 10th and 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Valid Photo Identity Proof
- Character Certificate
So, candidates have to carry all the documents properly. If in case, you forget to carry any of the document then your eligibility for the admission will be canceled.
Check – AIPVT Counselling 2019
So, the MEDADM B.Sc Nursing Counselling Notification has been released for the Round II Counselling. Thus, the B.Sc/Physiotherapy/GNM/ANM Nursing Counselling will take place until the first week of October 2019. So, as for now, the Mock Registration Process is active, we will update all the details here. Furthermore, if you have any queries regarding the Nursing Counselling, then please comment on the section below.