Gujarat Nursing Counseling 2019: The Mock Test Result of the Mock Round Choice Filling is released on 14th August 2019. The Mock Result includes the list of colleges and institutes that are not included in the Mock Round. The First Round Choice Filling starts from 19th to 26th August 2019. The Nursing Merit List was released on 1st August 2019. The Merit Rank List of Gujarat B.Sc Nursing 2019 was available Category-Wise. MEDADM B.Sc Nursing Counselling will take place. Thus, the Gujarat Nursing Council is responsible for conducting counseling. So, Candidates whose names are on the Merit List will be eligible to participate in the Counselling Round. There will be two to three rounds of counselling depending on the availability of the seats. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Counselling Procedure. Therefore, keep reading the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check – BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling
MEDADM Gujarat Nursing Counseling Admission – Dates
The GNM Nursing Counselling Process will take place in many rounds depending on the number of candidates selected and availability of the seats. The Online Choice Filling Link will be activated from 5th August 2019. Below, you can check the seat matrix of the Gujarat Nursing Admission 2019. The Mode of the Counselling Round is Online, where you will have to submit the Choice Filling of the courses. Lastly, the Online Allotment of the Seats will be on the basis of merit rank, category of the candidate, and availability of the seats.
|Counseling Events||Dates Scheduled|
|First Mock Round Online Choice Filling||5th August 2019 (11:00 am) to 10th August 2019 (4:00 pm)|
|Checking of the Choice You Filled||11th August 2019 to 13th August 2019|
|Mock Round Result||14th August 2019 (4:00 pm)|
|First Round Choice Filling||19th August 2019 to 26th August 2019|
|Checking of the Choice You Filled||27th August 2019 (2:00 pm)|
|Final Round – Seats being declared||28th August 2019 (2:00 pm)|
|Money to be Filled in Axis Bank or Online||29th August 2019 to 6th September 2019|
|Visiting Health Center with Documents (10 am to 4 pm)||29th August 2019 to 7th September 2019 (4:00 PM)|
MEDADM Gujarat has released the Gujarat Nursing Mock Round Result Today (14th August 2019) at 4:00 pm. We will update once the Nursing Mock List of Gujarat is released. Check- Gujarat Nursing Non-Participating Bodies in Mock Round
|Gujarat Nursing Mock Intake Round||Paramedical Gujarat Nursing Mock Round Allotment List 2019|
|Mock Round – Closure Report||Institute-Wise Mock-Round Allotted List|
If any candidate has any question/problem/query regarding the Mock Round Result, then the candidate will have to submit the respective certificate in the office of Admission Committee, GMERS Medical College, Civil Hospital Campus, Sector-1, Gandhinagar-2 from 9 am to 5 pm.
MEDADM Online Nursing Counselling Started. The link is now activated. Last Date to apply was 10th August 2019. Click on the link below to apply.
Online Choice Filling Process for Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Admission has been started. The Link for the Online Choice Filling is provided below. Click below –
Gujarat Nursing Counselling 2019 – Admission Procedure
The Complete Gujarat GNM/ANM/B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 Process is conducted in the following way –
- Firstly, the Authority releases the Nursing Merit List. The Merit list denotes the qualification status of the candidates for the next round.
- The Merit Rank List Result of Gujarat Nursing is available on the official website.
- Soon, the Admission Committee will publish the Gujarat Nursing Counselling Schedule Program. The Notification will be released online and circulated in the newspapers as well.
- When the counselling link becomes active, you will have to make the online choice filling of the Courses, Schools, and Institutions.
- Candidates must note that the Online Allotment Of Seats will be available on the basis of the Merit, Category, and Availability of the Seats.
- The Gujarat Nursing Allotment of the Seats will be available online. Candidates must take the printout of the Allotment Letter and Bank Fee Receipt from the Website.
- The Admission of the Candidate will be available only after the payment of the requisite fee amount. If the candidate fails to make the payment, then his/her admission will be canceled.
Gujarat Nursing Counselling Online Registration Process – On the basis of Category
- Firstly, If you belong to the Reserved Category, then you can get admission under Unreserved Category as per the Merit Rank. In that case, you will have to score marks as per the Unreserved Category.
- Hence, Candidates who are willing to take admission in Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical Educational Courses have to produce a Certificate of Physical Fitness.
How to Apply for MEDADM Nursing Counselling 2019?
Since MEDADM Gujarat Nursing Counselling will take place online. Therefore, the step by step procedure to apply for the MEDADM Nursing Counselling Registration is as follows-
- Firstly, Visit the Official Website of Gujarat Nursing Council for Online Registration. The Link to register will be available below.
- Enter the required credentials and perform the Gujarat Nursing Choice Filling.
- Perform the Online Choice Filling of the Courses and Institutions and make the payment.
- Submit the details before the deadline date.
- The Authority will go through all the details carefully and on the basis of the Merit List and seat availability, they will appoint the Gujarat Nursing Seat Allotment Letter.
- Download the Gujarat Nursing Council Appointment Letter from the Candidate’s status.
- Visit the Gujarat Nursing Counselling Venue as per the scheduled date and time.
Check – MP GNTST/PNST Counselling
Details Available on the Gujarat Nursing Counselling Allotment Letter
Hence, Following details will be available on the Seat Allotment Letter of Gujarat Nursing Counselling–
- Application Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Candidate and
- Date of the Appointment
Check – BHU BAMS Counselling 2019
Documents Required at the Time of Gujarat Nursing Counselling 2019
Thus, the Candidates have to carry the following the documents at the time of MEDADM Nursing Counselling –
- Gujarat B.Sc/GNM/ANM Nursing Counselling Appointment Letter.
- Original and Photocopy of the 10th and 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Valid Photo Identity Proof
- Character Certificate
Check – AIPVT Counselling 2019
Further details will be available after the release of the MEDADM B.Sc Nursing Counselling Notification. Thus, if you have any queries regarding the Nursing Counselling, then comment on the section below.