Gujarat Nursing Counselling 2021: The round of counselling is conducted by the Gujarat Nursing Council. It starts soon after the release of the merit list. So, Candidates whose names are on the MEDADM Gujarat Nursing Merit List are eligible to participate in the Counselling Round. There shall be two to three rounds of counselling depending on the availability of the seats. Moreover, the process of seat allotment is carried out on the same day. Candidates who are not able to appear for counselling may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Gujarat Nursing Counselling 2021. Therefore, keep reading the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Gujarat Nursing Counselling 2021
The GNM Nursing Counselling Process takes place in many rounds depending on the number of candidates selected and the availability of the seats. In addition, the schedule of each counselling round is released before the counselling round. The merit students should be well acquainted with the counselling schedule. Counselling comprises of a few stages such as choice filling, registration, and document verification, etc. Further, the counselling important events and dates are mentioned below.
|Consent and Consent Chilling||– October 2021 –|
|Last Date of Choice Filling||– October 2021 –|
|Announcement of Seat Allocation||– November 2021 –|
Check – Nursing Counselling of JENPAUH 2021
Gujarat Nursing 2021 Admission Procedure
The students should have knowledge of the admission procedure. That makes the process of taking admission and carrying out all the rounds of admission easier for you. Thus, the Gujarat Nursing Admission Process is as follows:
- Firstly, the Authority releases the Nursing Merit List, which further denotes the qualification status of the candidates for the next round.
- Soon, the Admission Committee publish the Gujarat Nursing Counselling Schedule Program. The Notification shall be available online as well as in the newspapers.
- When the counselling link becomes active, candidates have to make the online choice filling of the Courses, Schools, and Institutions.
- Therefore, the Candidates must note that the Online Allotment Of Seats shall be available on the basis of the Merit, Category, and Availability of the Seats.
- The Gujarat Nursing Allotment of the Seats is made available online. Candidates must take the printout of the Allotment Letter and Bank Fee Receipt from the Website.
- The Admission of the Candidate shall be available only after the payment of the requisite fee amount.
- Lastly, If the candidate fails to make the payment, then his/ her admission is cancelled.
Gujarat Nursing Counselling Online Registration Process
- Firstly, If you belong to the Reserved Category, then you can get admission under the Unreserved Category as per the Merit Rank. In that case, you have to score marks as per the Unreserved Category.
- Hence, Candidates who are willing to take admission in Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical Educational Courses have to produce a Certificate of Physical Fitness.
How to Apply for MEDADM Nursing Counselling 2021?
The counselling is conducted in online mode. Thus, candidates do not need to visit centres for document verification or for the interview. Further, the step by step guide to apply for the MEDADM Nursing Counselling Registration is as follows-
- Firstly, Visit the Official Website. – www.medadmgujarat.org
- Now, Enter the required credentials and perform the Gujarat Nursing Choice Filling.
- Perform the Online Choice Filling of the Courses and Institutions and make the payment.
- Submit the details before the deadline date.
- So, now the Authority go through all the details carefully and on the basis of the Merit List and seat availability, they shall appoint the Gujarat Nursing Seat Allotment Letter.
- Now, Download the Gujarat Nursing Council Appointment Letter from the Candidate’s status.
- Visit the Gujarat Nursing Counselling Venue as per the scheduled date and time.
Details Available on the Gujarat Nursing Counselling Allotment Letter
Only the candidates who are eligible for counselling shall be able to download the allotment letter. Moreover, the candidates have to carry it along for the round of counselling. In addition, it can be downloaded from the Gujarat Nursing Official Website. The details that are present in the Gujarat Nursing Allotment Letter are as follows:
- Application Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Candidate and
- Date of the Appointment
Check – BHU BAMS Counselling 2021
Documents Required at the Time of Gujarat Nursing Counselling 2021
Candidates have to carry certain documents along for the counselling round. These documents are required for completing the verification process. Hence, a candidate must have these documents. However, the candidate who fails to provide listed documents during counselling shall not be eligible for the admission process. Therefore, make sure that you carry originals and photocopies of each of the documents.
- Gujarat B.Sc/ GNM/ ANM Nursing Counselling Appointment Letter.
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Valid Photo Identity Proof
- Character Certificate
So, candidates have to carry all the documents properly. If in case, you forget to carry any of the documents then your eligibility for the admission can be cancelled.
Download Gujarat Nursing Previous Years’ Result
- Round-3 2020 Choice Filling
- Seat Allotment List 2020 by Merit Number
- Check Round-1 & 2 Seat Allotment Lists 2020
- Shortlisted Candidates for Reporting the Help Center
- Gujarat Nursing Seat Allotment (through Merit Number)
- Seat Allocation by User ID
- Allotment of Seat by Organization
- Last Merit Rank List
- Last Rank for Male Candidates
- Seat Allotment List (Institute)
Download Gujarat B.Sc/GNM/ANM/Paramedical Merit List of Round II Counselling 2021
|List of Candidates to Report the Help Center||Seat Allocation of Candidates by Merit Number|
|Allocation of Seat by User ID||Institute-Wise Seat Allotment|
|Gujarat Nursing Closure Rank Report||Last Rank List of Gujarat Nursing (Male Candidates)|
Gujarat Nursing Round II Seat Matrix and Other Information
|List of Vacant Seats After Second Round Counselling||List of the Seats for Gujarat Round II Counselling|
Gujarat Round II Counselling Seat Matrix
On the basis of the Gujarat Nursing Seat Matrix, candidates will be able to apply for choice counselling. Hence, go through the details carefully.
Download 2019 First Round Seat Allotment Result
|Gujarat Nursing Mock Intake Round||Paramedical Gujarat Nursing Mock Round Allotment List 2021|
|Mock Round – Closure Report||Institute-Wise Mock-Round Allotted List|