Paramedical Application Form 2020: The form to apply for the Paramedical courses will be available in an online mode on the official website. Candidates who are interested in applying to pursue the course should fill-up the form and submit it before the due date. The word paramedical refers to services and professions which supplement and support medical work but do not require a fully qualified doctor (such as nursing, radiography, emergency first aid, physiotherapy, and dietetics). Note that the universities or institutes which will offer the course will be responsible for conducting Paramedical Exams 2020. For more of the details regarding Paramedical Application Form 2020 go through the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Paramedical Diploma Online Application Form 2020
The candidates who are applying for the exam for the admission to Paramedical courses must have kept themselves updated with the latest release of the Application Form on the official website of Health Education and Research Council of India. The aspirants must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events of the admission procedure. The submission of the form must be as per on the announced date by the authorities of the examination conducting body.
|Exam Name||Application Form|
|AIIMS Paramedical Exam||12 December 2019 To 16 January 2020|
|UP Paramedical Admissions||30 November 2019 To 6 February 2020|
|Bihar Paramedical Form (Released)||18 March 2020|
|Karnataka Paramedical Form||– April 2020 –|
|Jharkhand Paramedical 2020||– June 2020 –|
|Rajasthan Paramedical Application||– July 2020 –|
|CGDME 2020 (Released)||15 Nov. 2019 to 23 Nov. 2019|
|SMFWB (State Medical Faculty of West Bengal)||– Last Week of May 2020 –|
|Maharashtra Paramedical||– To Be Announced –|
|Tamil Nadu Paramedical Form 2020||– 2nd Week of August 2020 –|
|Kerala Paramedical Registration||– To Be Announced –|
|Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Board- Online Registration||– To Be Announced –|
|GCET 2020||– 26th March 2020 –|
Bihar Paramedical 2020 Online Registration has started. Thus, the candidates can now fill the form and apply for the course. Note that the last date to register is 17th April 2020. Candidates can check out the Official Notice as well for complete details.
Paramedical Form 2020
The submission of the Paramedical Form to apply for the Paramedical course is an important procedure that must be followed by the candidate planning on applying for the course. It is advised that the candidates must fill-up the form with the utmost care and must go through the Information Brochure so as to avoid any form of error while submitting the Application. The details that have to be provided in the link of the form is the Personal Details, Academic Information, Contact details and uploading the photograph and the signature as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure.
The applicant must note that the information provided in the form must be valid and correct as any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of the final admission. Moreover, the final submission of the Application Form will only be after the payment of the Application Fee.
Steps to Fill Paramedical Online Application Form 2020
It is important that the candidates who are applying for the admission to Paramedical course must be aware of the steps of filling the Application Form. Moreover, it is important so as to avoid any form of error while submitting the Application Form of Paramedical course. The applicants should go through the Information Brochure very carefully which will provide the steps in detail for the successful submission of the Paramedical Form 2020. Find the steps of Application Form submission in the points below
- Visit the official website of the Health Education and Research Council of India and go to the examination 2020 section.
- The link by the name of the Online Registration under the Admission section will be available on the website as per the announced date as mentioned by the authorities.
- Click on the link and the Application Form will appear on the screen.
- The First section will be Registration. Applicants will have to provide the personal, Academic and other basic details which will be compulsory to provide.
- The section further will have the option of uploading the photograph and the signature. The specifications must be checked by the candidate. It will be provided in the Information Brochure released along with the Application Form.
- The last step will be of the Payment. It is an important part of the admission procedure and the applications without the payment will not be accepted by the authorities of the examination.
- The Confirmation page will be provided to the candidate after the final submission of the Application Form. The incomplete applications will not be accepted by the authorities of the examination.
Note: Please contact [email protected] for further procedures
List of the Paramedical Exams
Candidates planning on applying for Paramedical exams will have to keep themselves updated with the latest details of the exams. The paramedical course is offered by various states providing an opportunity to the candidates to pursue an established career in this field. The list of various states which conduct the Paramedical Exam for admission to the course is given down below.
|S.No.||Paramedical Application Form State wise List|
|1||Karnataka Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|2||UP Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|3||Gujarat Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|4||Maharashtra Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|5||Madhya Pradesh Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|6||Jharkhand Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|7||Orissa Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|8||West Bengal Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|9||Chattisgarh Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|10||Assam Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|11||Himachal Pradesh Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|12||Haryana Paramedical Application 2020|
|13||Bihar Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|14||Rajasthan Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|15||Punjab Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|16||Uttarakhand Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|17||Kerala Paramedical Online Form 2020|
|18||Tamilnadu Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|19||AP (Andhra Pradesh) Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|20||TS Paramedical Online form 2020|
|21||MP Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|22||Delhi Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|23||Jammu and Kashmir Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|24||Goa Paramedical Application Form 2020|
Paramedical 2020 Online Courses Offered
The below table contains the name of the Paramedical Courses, duration, and eligibility. Interested students need to possess the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship.
|S. No||Name of the courses||Duration||Eligibility|
Multi-Purpose Health Worker
|1 year||Min. 10th with science|
|2.||M.PH.W (Female) Vocational Course Multi-Purpose Health Worker||1 and a half year||Min. 10th with science|
Diploma in Medical Lab & Technology
|2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
Bachelor of Medical Radiotherapy Technology
|3 Years||Min. 10+2 with science|
Bachelor of Physiotherapy
|4 and a half year||Min. 10+2 with science|
Bachelor of Science in medical lab and technology
|3 years||Min. 10+2 with science|
Diploma of Physiotherapy
|2 years||Min. 10th with science|
Diploma in dental lab technology
|2 years||Min. 10th with science|
Bachelor of Science in operation Theatre & Technology
|3 years||Min. 10th with science|
Diploma in Medical Radiography and Technology
|2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|11.||Diploma in X-Ray and E.CG Technology||1 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|12.||Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy||2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|13.||Diploma in Homeopathic Pharmacy||2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|14.||Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy||2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|15.||Dental Nursing||2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|16.||Dental therapist||2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|17.||D.H.W – Dental Health Worker||1 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|18.||Nursing Assistant||2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|19.||Anesthesia Assistant||1 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|20.||Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant||2 years||Min. 10th with science|
|21.||Diploma in Ayurvedic Nursing & Panchakarma Therapist||1 years||Min. 10th with science|
|22.||Dialysis Technician||2 years||Min. 10th with science|
|23.||Nanny Care||6 months||Min. 10th with science|
|24.||T. B health visitor||1 years||Min. 10th with science|
|25.||Health Sanitary Inspector||1 years||Min. 10th with science|
Diploma in Livestock & veterinary science
|2 years||Min. 10+2 with science|
|27.||C.M.S & E.D||1 and a half year||Min. 10th with science|
|28.||C.M.S & E.D (Correspondence)||1 and a half year||Min. 10th with science|
(Bachelor’s of Electropathy Medicine & Surgery)
|4 year||Min. 10+2 with science|
Diploma in Operation in Theatre and Technology
|2 years||Min. 10th with science|
Nursing Entrance Exams
|S.No||Institute Wise Nursing Exams|
|2||Indian Army B.Sc Nursing and GNM|
|3||JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam|
|5||West Bengal ANM Application Form 2020|
|8||Gujarat Nursing Admission|
Important Instructions Regarding Paramedical Form 2020
The candidates who will be applying for Paramedical Form 2020 must be aware of a few of the points related to the submission of the form. The details provided must be valid and correct. We have provided a few of the points related to the application form points mentioned below:
- The application form will be available only in an online mode and the candidates will be able to access it only from the official website of Health Education and Research Council of India.
- Once the Application Form will be available, the candidates will have to fill-up the form and must make sure to submit it before the due date as prescribed in the admission schedule.
- The Examination conducting body also releases the Information Brochure along with the Application Form in order to guide the candidates regarding the steps of providing the information in the Application Form.
- The candidates must also go through the Information Brochure and must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. In case if the candidate is not fulfilling the eligibility, they will not be allowed for the admission procedure further.
- The Information entered in the Application must be valid and correct. In case if any of invalid detail is entered, the candidate will not be allowed for the admission and their candidature will be canceled at the time of the admission.
- Further, the final submission of the Application Form will only be after the payment of the Application Fee. The form must be reviewed after all the steps of filling the form. It must be made sure that the details have been entered in all the sections of the Application Form. The Incomplete Applications will not be accepted by the authorities of the examination conducting body.