Paramedical Application Form 2021: Andhra Pradesh & AIIMS Paramedical Registration Form has been released, apply now through the link provided below. The word paramedical refers to services and professions which supplement and support medical work but do not require a fully qualified doctor (such as nursing, radiography, emergency first aid, physiotherapy, and dietetics). Aspirants of paramedical courses have a lot of courses that they can choose. However, for admission to paramedical offering colleges, candidates need to fill the respective application form. Note that the universities or institutes which offer the course are responsible for conducting Paramedical Exams 2021. Applicants are also advised to thoroughly check the eligibility criteria before applying. For more of the details regarding Paramedical Application Form 2021 go through the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- AP Paramedical Admission Form 2021-22 for Govt. & Private Institutes has been released. Candidates need to submit the form by visiting the respective paramedical college. Furthermore, the last date to submit the application is 10th April 2021 (05:00 PM).
- AIIMS Paramedical 2021 Basic Registration has started. Aspirants can further apply till 06th April 2021 (05:00 PM). The application correction process will further start from 09th April 2021.
- Rajasthan Paramedical 2021 Application Form submission last date was 28th February 2021.
Paramedical Diploma Online Application Form 2021
The candidates who are applying for the exam for admission to Paramedical courses must have kept themselves updated with the latest release of the Application Form on the official website of the Health Education and Research Council of India. The aspirants must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events of the admission procedure. The submission of the form must be as per the announced date by the authorities of the examination conducting body.
|Exam Name||Application Form|
|AIIMS Paramedical||12th March to 06th April 2021|
|UP Paramedical Admissions||– To Be Announced –|
|Jammu & Kashmir Paramedical||– September 2021 –|
|Bihar Paramedical Form||– September 2021 –|
|Uttarakhand Paramedical Form||– August 2021 –|
|Odisha Paramedical Application||– April 2021 –|
|Karnataka Paramedical Form||– April 2021 –|
|Jharkhand Paramedical 2021||– July 2021 –|
|Rajasthan Paramedical Application||03rd Feb. to 28th Feb. 2021|
|CGDME 2021||– To Be Announced –|
|Goa Paramedical Admission 2021||– To Be Announced –|
|Telangana Paramedical||– To Be Announced –|
|SMFWB (State Medical Faculty of West Bengal)||– September 2021 –|
|Maharashtra Paramedical||– To Be Announced –|
|Kerala Paramedical Registration||– August 2021 –|
|AP Paramedical Application||27th Feb. to 10th April 2021|
|GCET 2021||– March 2021 –|
|Chattisgarh Paramedical Admission 2021||– To Be Announced –|
Important Details about Paramedical Form 2021
- The submission of the Paramedical Form to apply for the Paramedical course is an important procedure that must be followed by the candidate planning on applying for the course.
- It is advised that the candidates must fill-up the form with the utmost care and must go through the Information Brochure so as to avoid any form of error while submitting the Application.
- The details that have to be provided in the link of the form are the Personal Details, Academic Information, Contact details, and uploading the photograph and the signature as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure.
- The applicant must note that the information provided in the form must be valid and correct as any form of misleading detail shall lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of the final admission. Moreover, the final submission of the Application Form is done only after the payment of the Application Fee.
Steps to Fill Paramedical Online Application Form 2021
It is important that the candidates who are applying for the admission to Paramedical course must be aware of the steps of filling the Application Form. Moreover, it is important so as to avoid any form of error while submitting the Application Form for the Paramedical course. The applicants should go through the Information Brochure very carefully which provides the steps in detail for the successful submission of the Paramedical Form 2021. Find the steps of Application Form submission in the points below
- Visit the official website of the Health Education and Research Council of India and go to the examination 2021 section.
- The link by the name of the Online Registration under the Admission section is available on the website as per the announced date as mentioned by the authorities.
- Click on the link and the Application Form appears on the screen.
- The First section is Registration. Applicants have to provide the personal, Academic, and other basic details that are compulsory to provide.
- The section further has the option of uploading the photograph and the signature. The specifications must be checked by the candidate. It is provided in the Information Brochure released along with the Application Form.
- The last step is the Application Fee Payment. It is an important part of the admission procedure and the applications without the payment are not be accepted by the authorities of the examination.
- The Confirmation page is provided to the candidate after the final submission of the Application Form. The incomplete applications are not accepted by the authorities of the examination.
Note: Please contact [email protected] for further procedures
List of the Paramedical Exams
Candidates planning on applying for Paramedical exams have to keep themselves updated with the latest details of the exams. The paramedical course is offered by various states providing an opportunity to the candidates to pursue an established career in this field. The list of various states which conduct the Paramedical Exam for admission to the course is given down below.
|S.No.||Paramedical Application Form State wise List|
|1||Karnataka Paramedical Application Form 2021|
|2||UP Paramedical Application Form 2021|
|3||Gujarat Paramedical Application Form 2021|
|4||Maharashtra Paramedical Application Form 2021|
|5||Madhya Pradesh Paramedical Application Form 2021|
|6||Jharkhand Paramedical Application Form 2021|
|7||Orissa Paramedical Application Form 2021|
|8||West Bengal Paramedical Application Form 2021|
|9||Chattisgarh Paramedical Application Form 2021|
|10||Assam Paramedical Application Form 2021|
|11||Himachal Pradesh Paramedical Application Form 2021|
|12||Haryana Paramedical Application 2021|
|13||Bihar Paramedical Application Form 2021|
|14||Rajasthan Paramedical Application Form 2021|
|15||Punjab Paramedical Application Form 2021|
|16||Uttarakhand Paramedical Application Form 2021|
|17||Kerala Paramedical Online Form 2021|
|18||Tamilnadu Paramedical Application Form 2021|
|19||AP (Andhra Pradesh) Paramedical Application Form 2021|
|20||TS Paramedical Online form 2021|
|21||MP Paramedical Application Form 2021|
|22||Delhi Paramedical Application Form 2021|
|23||Jammu and Kashmir Paramedical Application Form 2021|
|24||Goa Paramedical Application Form 2021|
Paramedical 2021 Online Courses Offered
The below table contains the name of the Paramedical Courses, duration, and eligibility. Interested students need to possess the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship.
|S. No.||Name of the courses||Duration||Eligibility|
Multi-Purpose Health Worker
|1 year||Min. 10th with science|
|2.||M.PH.W (Female) Vocational Course Multi-Purpose Health Worker||1 and a half year||Min. 10th with science|
Diploma in Medical Lab & Technology
|2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
Bachelor of Medical Radiotherapy Technology
|3 Years||Min. 10+2 with science|
Bachelor of Physiotherapy
|4 and a half year||Min. 10+2 with science|
Bachelor of Science in medical lab and technology
|3 years||Min. 10+2 with science|
Diploma of Physiotherapy
|2 years||Min. 10th with science|
Diploma in dental lab technology
|2 years||Min. 10th with science|
Bachelor of Science in operation Theatre & Technology
|3 years||Min. 10th with science|
Diploma in Medical Radiography and Technology
|2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|11.||Diploma in X-Ray and E.CG Technology||1 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|12.||Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy||2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|13.||Diploma in Homeopathic Pharmacy||2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|14.||Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy||2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|15.||Dental Nursing||2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|16.||Dental therapist||2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|17.||D.H.W – Dental Health Worker||1 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|18.||Nursing Assistant||2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|19.||Anesthesia Assistant||1 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|20.||Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant||2 years||Min. 10th with science|
|21.||Diploma in Ayurvedic Nursing & Panchakarma Therapist||1 years||Min. 10th with science|
|22.||Dialysis Technician||2 years||Min. 10th with science|
|23.||Nanny Care||6 months||Min. 10th with science|
|24.||T. B health visitor||1 years||Min. 10th with science|
|25.||Health Sanitary Inspector||1 years||Min. 10th with science|
Diploma in Livestock & veterinary science
|2 years||Min. 10+2 with science|
|27.||C.M.S & E.D||1 and a half year||Min. 10th with science|
|28.||C.M.S & E.D (Correspondence)||1 and a half year||Min. 10th with science|
(Bachelor’s of Electropathy Medicine & Surgery)
|4 year||Min. 10+2 with science|
Diploma in Operation in Theatre and Technology
|2 years||Min. 10th with science|
Nursing Entrance Exams
|S.No||Institute Wise Nursing Exams|
|2||Indian Army B.Sc Nursing and GNM|
|3||JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam|
|5||West Bengal ANM Application Form 2021|
|8||Gujarat Nursing Admission|
Important Instructions Regarding Paramedical Form 2021
The candidates who are applying for Paramedical Form 2021 must be aware of a few of the points related to the submission of the form. The details provided must be valid and correct. We have provided a few of the points related to the application form points mentioned below:
- The application form is released only in an online mode and the candidates can access it only from the official website of the Health Education and Research Council of India.
- Once the Application Form is available, the candidates have to fill-up the form and must make sure to submit it before the due date as prescribed in the admission schedule.
- The Examination conducting body also releases the Information Brochure along with the Application Form in order to guide the candidates regarding the steps of providing the information in the Application Form.
- The candidates must also go through the Information Brochure and must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. In case if the candidate is not fulfilling the eligibility, they are not allowed for the admission procedure further.
- The Information entered in the Application must be valid and correct. In case of any invalid detail is entered, the candidate is not allowed for admission and their candidature is canceled at the time of the admission.
- Further, the final submission of the Application Form is only after the payment of the Application Fee. The form must be reviewed after all the steps of filling the form. It must be made sure that the details have been entered in all the sections of the Application Form. The Incomplete Applications are not accepted by the authorities of the examination conducting body.