Bihar Paramedical Exam 2020: The DCECE Exam Schedule has been revised due to lockdown extension. Hence, check the updates section to have a look at the revised schedule. This exam is also known as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination. It is organized by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE Board). Moreover, through this national level exam, students can get admission to various government and non-government paramedical institutes. The candidates will thus have to first complete the application process. In addition, do not forget to check the eligibility criteria. It is compulsory for each candidate to satisfy the eligibility criteria for being eligible to appear for the Bihar Paramedical Exam 2020. For complete details about the admission process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Bihar Paramedical Exam 2020
The DCECE Exam Dates are however announced by the officials. Candidates should have complete knowledge of the exam activities schedule. As the officials may not send any notifications. Moreover, online registration has already started. Note that no candidate will be able to register after the due date.
|Online Application Form Release||18 March 2020|
|Last date to fill Application|
09 June 2020 (11:59 PM)
|Fee Payment Last Date (Challan)||10th June 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date (Online)||11th June 2020|
|Application Correction Starts||12 June 2020 To 15 June 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||– To Be Announced –|
|Date of Exam||– To Be Announced –|
|Result Declaration||– To Be Announced –|
|Counselling Starts||– To Be Announced –|
The Application Form submission date has been extended again to 09th June 2020. This decision has been taken as the lockdown has been extended till 31st May 2020. Check the official notice below.
- Due to the extension in lockdown, the authorities have further extended the form submission date. Thus, now the last date to submit the Bihar Paramedical Application Form is 24th May 2020. The official notice and other event dates are provided below.
- Note that the Bihar Paramedical Exam Schedule has been revised due to the extension in lockdown. Hence, the last date of form submission has also been extended till 10th May 2020. The official notice and revised schedule is given below.
- Bihar DCECE Application Form has been released. The students can thus now fill the form and submit the application fee. Note that the last date to submit the form is 17 April 2020. – Apply Here
Bihar Paramedical 2020 Application Form
As mentioned above, the Bihar Paramedical Registration Form will be available on the official website. Thus, the candidates have to visit the website to apply. The complete details about the application process are as follows:
- During the registration process, the candidates will have to fill two forms, i.e Form A and Form B.
- The form will be available in online mode only.
- While filling the form, the candidates need to provide personal, academic, communication, and other details.
- Candidates need to ensure that they provide the correct information. As if any of the information will be found to be incorrect, then the application of those candidates will be rejected.
- However, if any error is there while filling the form. Then the students need not worry as the application correction facility is available. Candidates will be able to edit the submitted form. However, this facility will be available for a limited period of time.
- After filling the form, the candidates need to pay the application fee via online/ E-Challan.
- Further, candidates need to take a printout of both forms. The hard copy of the form along with application fee submission proof has to be sent to the following address
The application fee for each course is mentioned below. Candidates can submit the fee online through Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking. In addition, if you want, you can submit the fee in offline mode as well through e-challan.
|No. of Courses||Fee for General/ OBC||Fee for SC/ ST|
Reservation Of Seats
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18 %|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
DCECE Paramedical Exam – Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Moreover, the applicant should also be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- For Matric Level, the candidate should have passed 10th class or equivalent exam from CBSE/ ICSE with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects. In addition, for Intermediate Level, the candidate should have passed 10+2 with PCM/ PCB & English.
- However, candidates appearing for the 10th exam in 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- For Matric Level, the age limit is 15 years (minimum) and 30 years (maximum) as on 31st December 2020. In addition, for Intermediate Level, 17 years (minimum) and 32 years (maximum) as on 31st December 2020
Bihar Paramedical 2020 Exam Pattern
- The entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- In addition, the duration of the exam will be of 135 minutes.
- The question paper shall come in English and Hindi language only.
- Further, there will be 90 multiple-choice questions in total.
- The exam will be 450 marks
- There is no negative marking
- For each correct answer, 5 marks will be awarded.
|General Science||25 x 5||125|
|Numerical Ability||15 x 5||75|
|Hindi||15 x 5||75|
|English||15 x 5||75|
|GK||20 x 5||100|
DCECE Exam Syllabus
The standard of the questions will be the same as that of the class 10th and 12th. Thus, candidates appearing for the exam should study the same material. However, you should try and solve as many previous years papers as possible. Further, the questions will be asked from the following subjects,
- General Science
- Numerical Ability
- General Knowledge
Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2020
The candidates will be able to download their DCECE 2020 Admit Card from the official website, i.e www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. However, the candidate will have to enter their registration number and date of birth to download the hall ticket. Note that no candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam without the hall ticket. Thus, make sure that you download it and take the printout along to the exam hall. Furthermore, do check that all the details present on it are correct. In case of any discrepancies, you should contact the authorities as otherwise, you may face difficulty further.
DCECE Bihar Board Result 2020
The Bihar Paramedical Result will be declared in online mode on the official website of the Board. After the result declaration, the scorecard of each of the candidates will be released. Wherein, the date, time, and venue of the interview will be mentioned. The interview round will be the final round. Moreover, the students should download and take a printout of the scorecard. As you need to carry it along for the round of counselling.
Bihar Paramedical 2020 Counselling
It is compulsory for all the merit students to appear for this round. This is the last and final round of the admission process. Candidates will be further called for Bihar Paramedical Counselling 2020 as per their ranks and categories. In this round, the process of document verification and seat allotment will be carried out. Moreover, it will take place in offline mode. Candidates will have to fill their choice of college and course in this round. Furthermore, the officials will allot the seat as per the availability of seats, and choices filled.
Other Important Articles:
- Paramedical Courses 2020
- Pharmacy Courses after 12th
- Medical Courses in Science after 12th
- Nursing Entrance Exams
- Paramedical Question Paper 2020
- UP Paramedical Admission
- Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test
- SMFWB Paramedical Admission
- Karnataka Paramedical Admission
- Maharashtra Paramedical Admission
- MP Paramedical Admission