Bihar Paramedical Exam 2020: The Counselling Round-2 Allotment Result is delayed due to unavoidable circumstances. However, it shall be out soon. DCECE This exam is also known as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination. It is organized by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE Board). Moreover, through this national level exam, students can get admission to various government and non-government paramedical institutes. The candidates thus have to first complete the application process. In addition, do not forget to check the eligibility criteria. It is compulsory for each candidate to satisfy the eligibility criteria for being eligible to appear for the Bihar Paramedical Exam 2020. For complete details about the admission process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Due to some unavoidable circumstances, the release of the Round-2 Allotment List is delayed.
- After the first round of counselling, the Opening & Closing Rank List has been released. – Check First Selection List
- Bihar Paramedical Result has been declared in online mode. Candidates can view their scorecard by logging in and entering the credentials. – Check Paramedical Scorecard
- The Entrance Exam was conducted on 26th & 27th November 2020.
- The Online Application Form Editing procedure started on 01st October 2020. In addition, the authorities allowed the students to edit the submitted form.
- Bihar Paramedical Exam Schedule was revised due to the COVID-19. The registration window was reopened from 20th September 2020 to 28th September 2020. In addition, the last date to submit the application fee is over now.
- The Registration window for BCECE 2020 was opened again from 07th September 2020 to 13th September 2020.
Bihar Paramedical Exam 2020
The DCECE Exam Dates are however announced by the officials. Candidates should have complete knowledge of the exam activities schedule. As the officials may not send any notifications. The complete schedule is further provided below. Candidates should have knowledge of the complete schedule, as in this way, they will not miss out on any of the important events.
|Online Application Form Release|
07th September 2020
20th September 2020 (Reopened)
|Last date to fill Application||13th September 2020|
28th September 2020 (Reopened Window)
|Fee Payment Last Date (Challan)||29th September 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date (Online)|
30th September 2020
|Application Correction Starts||01st October 2020 to 03rd October 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||12th November 2020|
|Date of Exam||26th to 27th November 2020|
|Result Declaration||22nd December 2020|
Bihar Paramedical 2020 Application Form
As mentioned above, the Bihar Paramedical Registration Form is made available on the official website. Thus, the candidates have to visit the website to apply. The complete details about the application process are as follows:
- During the registration process, the candidates have to fill in two forms, i.e Form A and Form B.
- The form is made available in online mode only.
- While filling the form, the candidates need to provide personal, academic, communication, and other details.
- Candidates need to ensure that they provide the correct information. As if any of the information will be found to be incorrect, then the application of those candidates will be rejected.
- However, if any error is there while filling the form. Then the students need not worry as the application correction facility is available. Candidates can edit the submitted form. However, this facility shall be available for a limited period of time.
- After filling the form, the candidates need to pay the application fee via online/ E-Challan.
- Further, candidates need to take a printout of both forms. The hard copy of the form along with application fee submission proof has to be sent to the following address
The application fee for each course is mentioned below. Candidates can submit the fee online through Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking. In addition, if you want, you can submit the fee in offline mode as well through e-challan.
|No. of Courses||Fee for General/ OBC||Fee for SC/ ST|
Reservation Of Seats
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18 %|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
DCECE Paramedical Exam – Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Moreover, the applicant should also be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- For Matric Level, the candidate should have passed the 10th class or equivalent exam from CBSE/ ICSE with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects. In addition, for Intermediate Level, the candidate should have passed 10+2 with PCM/ PCB & English.
- However, candidates appearing for the 10th exam in 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- For Matric Level, the age limit is 15 years (minimum) and 30 years (maximum) as of 31st December 2020. In addition, for Intermediate Level, 17 years (minimum) and 32 years (maximum) as of 31st December 2020
Bihar Paramedical 2020 Exam Pattern
- The entrance exam is conducted in offline mode.
- In addition, the duration of the exam shall be of 135 minutes.
- The question paper come in English and Hindi language only.
- Further, there are 90 multiple-choice questions in total.
- The exam is of 450 marks
- There is no negative marking
- For each correct answer, 5 marks are awarded.
|General Science||25 x 5||125|
|Numerical Ability||15 x 5||75|
|Hindi||15 x 5||75|
|English||15 x 5||75|
|GK||20 x 5||100|
DCECE Exam Syllabus
The standard of the questions is the same as that of the class 10th and 12th. Thus, candidates appearing for the exam should study the same material. However, you should try and solve as many previous years’ papers as possible. Further, the questions are asked from the following subjects,
- General Science
- Numerical Ability
- General Knowledge
Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2020
The candidates can download their DCECE 2020 Admit Card from the official website, i.e www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. However, the candidate has to enter their registration number and date of birth to download the hall ticket. Note that no candidate is allowed to sit for the exam without the hall ticket. Thus, make sure that you download it and take the printout along to the exam hall. Furthermore, do check that all the details present on it are correct. In case of any discrepancies, you should contact the authorities as otherwise, you may face difficulty further.
DCECE Bihar Board Result 2020
The Bihar PM Board declares the Bihar Paramedical Result in online mode on their official website. After the result declaration, the scorecard of each of the candidates is released. Wherein, the date, time, and venue of the interview are mentioned. The interview round shall be the final round. Moreover, the students should download and take a printout of the scorecard. As you need to carry it along for the round of counselling.
Bihar Paramedical 2020 Counselling
It is compulsory for all the merit students to appear for this round. This is the last and final round of the admission process. Candidates are further called for Bihar Paramedical Counselling 2020 as per their ranks and categories. In this round, the process of document verification and seat allotment is carried out. Moreover, it takes place in offline mode. Candidates have to fill their choice of college and course in this round. Furthermore, the officials allot the seat as per the availability of seats, and choices filled.
Other Important Articles:
- Paramedical Courses 2020
- Pharmacy Courses after 12th
- Medical Courses in Science after 12th
- Nursing Entrance Exams
- Paramedical Question Paper 2020
- UP Paramedical Admission
- Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test
- SMFWB Paramedical Admission
- Karnataka Paramedical Admission
- Maharashtra Paramedical Admission
- MP Paramedical Admission