AP Paramedical Admission 2021: The AP Paramedical Application window for admission to Govt. & Private institutes of AP state are open. Candidates can apply now, check the details below. The Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences carries out the admission process. Candidates wanting to pursue paramedical courses can apply. Note that the officials select candidates on the basis of merit. Thus, students’ performance in the qualifying exam is considered for the exam. However, to apply, one must submit the application form on time. The admission form is released in online mode on the official website. In addition, the applicants must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Further, for details about the AP Paramedical Admission 2021 procedures, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- NTRUHS has released the Application Form for the Paramedical Diploma Courses 2021-22 academic sessions. However, the candidates need to ensure that they submit their applications on or before 10th April 2021 (5:00 PM). Candidates can get the Application Form and also check other details by thoroughly going through the information brochure. Also, Rs. 100 has to be paid for the application to meet the incidental expenditure.
- AP Paramedical Form – Govt. Medical Colleges
- AP Paramedical Form – Private Medical Colleges
AP Paramedical Admission 2021 Dates and Schedule
The candidates wanting to pursue paramedical courses from the university should be aware of the AP Diploma Admission schedule. As the officials may not send notifications of events. So it is important for you to be aware of all the important event dates. Therefore, the table given below contains all the important event dates.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Application Open||27th February 2021|
|Applications Close||10th April 2021|
|Selection of Candidates||30th April 2021|
|Commencement of Classes||04th June 2021|
AP BSc Paramedical Admission 2021 – Offered Courses
The applicants should note that the courses mentioned in the table below are there. Candidates who fill the form and submit it successfully are eligible to get admission to any one of these courses. In addition, the paramedical courses offered by the university are mentioned below with a small description.
|S. No.||Course Name||Overview|
|1||B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology||This course is all about the study of the diagnosis and prevention of disease through laboratory tests|
|2||B.Sc in Neuro Physiology Technology||This course talks about the nervous system and associated neurological diseases|
|3||B.Sc in Optometric Technology||Study of the use of optical instruments to measure and diagnose diseases related to the human visual system|
|4||B.Sc in Renal Dialysis Technology||Study of administrating hemodialysis and other medical procedures administered in cases of renal failure|
|5||B.Sc in Perfusion Technology||Study of instruments essential to the treatment of diseases related to the circulatory system|
|6||B.Sc in Cardiac Care Technology & Cardio Vascular Technology||Study of instruments and procedures concerned with invasive cardiac testing and treatment|
|7||B.Sc in Anesthesiology Technology & Operation Technology||Study of the administration and proper dosage of various anesthetics essential in medical procedures including surgery|
|8||B.Sc in Imaging Technology||Study of the instruments, techniques, and processes employed in the imaging of body parts for the diagnosis of ailments and diseases|
|9||B.Sc in Emergency Medical Technology||Study of the procedures of treatment and monitoring of patients requiring emergency care and critical life support|
|10||B.Sc in Respiratory Therapy Technology||Study of procedures and instruments involved in the diagnosis and care of patients suffering from diseases related to the heart and the lung|
AP Paramedical Application Form 2021
The Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Application Form is released on the official website. Candidates need to ensure that they fill and submit their form before the due date. The authorities do not accept any forms after the given date under any circumstances. Moreover, applicants should carefully fill in the form. The details you provide in the form are used for the entire admission process or even after that. Furthermore, the registration form may not be available in any other mode. Therefore, students can only fill and submit the form in online mode.
Steps To Fill AP Paramedical 2021 Application Form
- Visit the official website, i.e paramed.apntruhs.in
- On the homepage, click on the “Online Registration” and enter your Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and the course name you want to take admission in to register successfully.
- Then start filling the main application form. Wherein, you need to provide personal details and educational details. In addition, make sure that you enter the correct details and that it matches the ones present on your documents. In case of any information mismatches, then the officials may reject your application form.
- Further, after filling the form, you need to pay the application fee. The applications of students who do not pay the fee are not accepted. Moreover, the students need to pay a sum of Rs. 2,360. In addition, relaxation of the fee is provided to students of SC, ST, and Backward Classes background. Thus, they need to submit only Rs. 1,888 as the application fee.
- Then students need to take a printout of the filled application form and the fee receipt.
Moreover, candidates have to submit certain documents as well. It is compulsory for all the students to submit the asked documents. Thus, the list of documents you must have is given below. Candidates further need to ensure that they have both the originals and the photocopies.
- Class 12th Pass Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the institute last attended
- Caste Certificate from Meeseva (If Applicable)
- The applicants who are not residents of AP state need to provide their residence certificates issued by the MRO or Tahsildar
- In addition, income tax certificate of parents/ guardians.
Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have completed 17 years of age as of 31st December of the admission year.
- Candidates should have passed the 12th class from a recognized board. Moreover, the student must have passed the class with subjects such as Zoology, Botany, Physics, and Chemistry.
- In addition, the students who have done bridge course biological and physics science are also eligible to apply.
- Furthermore, students who have studied biological and physical sciences from APOSS (Andhra Pradesh Open School Society) are also eligible.
NTRUHS AP Paramedical Merit List/Result 2021
The AP Paramedical merit List is released in online mode on the AP Paramedical Board’s official website. It can be put up on the university notice board as well. This list indicates the names of the selected candidates. These students are further eligible for seat allotment and counselling. Note that if your name is not on the rank list, then that means you haven’t qualified for admission. Further, the rank list is released in pdf format for allowing students to easily download it.
Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Counselling 2021
Only the merit list students are eligible for the round of AP Paramedical Counselling. The date, time, and other details of counselling round are published on the official website. For counselling, candidates have to visit the helpline centers for document verification. Note that it is compulsory for all students to go through this procedure. Thus for this round, you need to carry originals and photocopied of required documents. After the document verification round, the seats are allotted to students. Furthermore, the list of helpline centers is made available on the board’s official website.
What after NTRUHS AP Paramedical 2021 Web Allotments?
The seats are allotted to students on the basis of their performance in the qualifying exam. Further, on the basis of candidates’ rank, seats are allotted. After the seat allotment, the following processes have to be carried out.
- Further, the selected candidate has to submit a sum of Rs. 5, 500 as a university fee. The payment can be done through an online payment gateway. For that, you need to visit the official website, i.e www.paramed.apntruhs.in.
- Afterward, candidates need to report to the allotted paramedical college. In addition, you need to pay the tuition fee on the same day, ie Rs. 17, 600. Note that the admission is confirmed only after the payment of the tuition fees. If any of the students do not pay the fee on time, then the officials cancel their candidature.