The Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination (PMECE) 2020 will be conducted by the Jharkhand Examination Board. Thus, the board is responsible for releasing the exam details and the application form. Moreover, the candidates who will clear this exam will be eligible for admission to diploma programmes of paramedical courses and pharmacy courses. Candidates, however, first have to fill the application form. The students who will not submit the form on time will not be eligible to sit for the exam. In addition, students should check out the eligibility criteria before filling the form. For more details about the Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination (PMECE) 2020, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination 2020
The students appearing for the PMECE 2020 should have knowledge of the admission activities important dates. Therefore, the schedule of the exam activities is given below. The officials will further release the information brochure, wherein complete details will be provided. Candidates should read it carefully to understand the admission process and exam details.
|Availability of Application Form||– 3rd week of June 2020 –|
|Last date for submission of Application Forms||– July 2020 –|
|Admit Card||– July 2020 –|
|Date of Examination||– July 2020 –|
|Result||– Aug 2020 –|
|1st Counselling||– Aug 2020 –|
|2nd Counselling||– Aug 2020 –|
Check – Paramedical Courses 2020
Further, it is important that you check out the eligibility criteria carefully. As if any of the candidates will be found to be ineligible, then the applications of such candidates will get rejected.
Jharkhand Paramedical Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Jharkhand Paramedical Exam Eligibility Criteria will define the conditions that each applicant needs to satisfy. It will be set by the Jharkhand Paramedical Board only. Further, note that the eligibility criteria for the 2-year diploma program and 1-year certificate course is different. Hence, the eligibility criteria for the respective course types is as follows:
Eligibility Criteria for 2 Year Diploma Course
- The applicant should have passed the intermediate exam with science stream. Wherein, the students should have scored the minimum qualifying marks.
- In addition, the minimum eligible age for pharmacy courses is 17 years.
- However, there is no age limit for other courses.
1 Year Certificate Course
- The students who have passed 10th class/ senior secondary or other equivalent exam are eligible for admission.
- Further, there is no age limit.
Candidates who satisfy all these conditions are eligible to fill the application form. The complete details about the application procedure are mentioned below.
PMECE 2020 Application Form
The Jharkhand Paramedical Admission Form will be released in online mode. Thus, it will be available on the official website of JPB. Moreover, note that it will be available in online mode only. The form cannot be submitted in any other mode. In addition, students after checking the eligibility criteria can click on the link available here to apply. Note that the form will be available for a limited period of time. The applicants should thus ensure that they submit their forms before the due date as no form will be accepted after that.
Steps To Apply
The students can follow the below-mentioned steps to successfully fill and submit the form.
- Visit the official website of Jharkhand Paramedical Board (JPB), i.e www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the “PMECE 2020 Application Form” link
- Then the form will appear on your screen. Fill the form up and make sure that you provide the correct information.
- After filling the form, submit it.
- Moreover, do not forget to pay the application fee after this. The applications of students who will not submit the fee on time will get rejected.
- The PMECE Application Fee for General/ BC – I/ BC- II/ Economically weaker background students is Rs. 900.
- However, for SC/ ST/ Female Candidates, it is Rs. 450.
- In addition, the application fee is non-refundable.
- Further, the payment can be done through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Jharkhand Paramedical Examination 2020 – Offered Courses
The paramedical board offers admission to a number of courses through this entrance test. Candidates will further get admission purely on the basis of merit. Moreover, the students get admission to the following courses:
- Pharmacy Course – 3 Years
- Diploma Paramedical Course – 2 Years
- Certificate Course in Dresser Course – 1 Year
Jharkhand Paramedical Competitive Examination Admit Card
The PMECE 2020 Admit Card will be released in online mode and thus will be available on the official website of JPB. It is one of the most essential documents. As no candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam without it. Therefore, students should download it and take a printout of it on time. It acts as an entry pass. Thus, candidates appearing at the exam hall without it wouldn’t be allowed to sit for the exam. Moreover, it consists of information about the exam and the candidate. This further allows invigilators to cross-check whether the registered student has appeared for the exam or not. Further, the essential details such as exam centre name, exam date, and roll no. will be present on the admit card.
Candidates are further suggested to keep 2-3 copies of the hall ticket. The officials may ask you to produce it during admission processes.
Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Competitive Exam Pattern
- There will be objective and multiple-choice questions.
- In addition, the paper will be available in English and Hindi language.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- Moreover, negative marking is applicable. Thus, for each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- If a candidate will further mark more than an option, then that will be invalid and will be then counted as a wrong answer.
PMECE 2020 Syllabus
Furthermore, the students appearing for the exam should have knowledge of the exam syllabus. It will help you in the preparation process. The standard of the questions will, however, be the same as that of class 12th and 10th. Thus, the syllabus of the exam is as follows:
- 10th Class – There will be questions from Science, Maths and General Knowledge. In addition, there will be 50 questions from each subject.
- 12th Class – The questions will be from PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) & PCM(Physics, Chemistry, Maths). There will be 50-50 questions from each subject.
PMECE Answer Key 2020
The answer key will contain the answers to all the questions that were asked in the entrance exam. Jharkhand Paramedical Paper Answer Key will be released before the results announcement. Thus, the students will be able to cross-check their answers. In this way, you will be able to calculate a rough score. Further, it helps the authorities in maintaining a transparent relationship with the students. The answer key will be available in PDF format. If a student want, then they can even download it easily. Note that the result will be prepared in accordance with the solution key present on the official website. Some other individual websites may also release the answer key. But you should refer to the one available on the official website only.
Check – Pharmacy Courses after 12th
Jharkhand Paramedical Examination 2020 Result
The Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Exam Result will be announced soon after the exam on the official’s website. It will be available in online mode only. In addition, candidates may have to enter credentials to login and check the result. Further, a merit list will be released soon after the result declaration. The candidates who would have scored the minimum qualifying marks in the exam will be further eligible for admission.
PMECE Merit List 2020
Jharkhand Paramedical 2020 Merit List will be prepared on the basis of students’ performance in the entrance exam. The students will be ranked in order of merit in this list. This list basically helps the authorities in segregating students on the basis of merit. The merit list students will be further eligible for the round of counselling. In addition, officials will call students for counselling in accordance with the rank list only. It will be available in PDF format. Thus, students will face no difficulty while downloading the list.
However, candidates should check the list carefully. As there could be 2 students of the same name. So do not forget to cross-check other details as well.
Jharkhand Paramedical Admission Counselling
The Government of Jharkhand will be conducting the Jharkhand PMECE 2020 Counselling. It will be compulsory for all merit students to appear for counselling. The procedure of seat allotment and document verification will take place on the same day. Thus, students need to carry a set of documents along. Candidates should have both the photocopies and the originals. Candidates will be called as per their ranks. Furthermore, after document verification, the selection committee will allot seats to students.
The counselling round details will be published on the official website. Candidates may not receive any notifications regarding the round. Therefore, one should check out the concerned websites frequently for updates. The updates will be available here as well. Furthermore, the students who will not attend counselling may lose out their seats to other deserving students.