Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination (PMECE) 2021 is conducted by the Jharkhand Examination Board. The board is responsible for releasing the exam details and the application form. Moreover, the candidates who clear this exam are eligible for admission to diploma programs of paramedical courses and pharmacy courses. Candidates, however, first have to fill the application form. The students who do not submit the form on time cannot sit for the exam. In addition, students should check out the eligibility criteria before filling the form. For more details about the PMECE 2021, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination (PMECE 2021)
The students appearing for the PMECE 2021 should have knowledge of the admission activities’ important dates. Therefore, the schedule of the exam activities is given below. The officials will further release the information brochure, wherein complete details will be provided. Candidates should read it carefully to understand the admission process and exam details.
|Availability of Application Form of PMECE 2021||July 2021|
|Last date for submission of Application Forms||August 2021|
|Admit Card||September 2021|
|Date of Examination||September 2021|
|Release and objection of answer keys and question paper||TBA|
Jharkhand Paramedical 2020 Information Brochure
Check – Paramedical Courses 2021
Jharkhand Paramedical Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Jharkhand Paramedical Exam Eligibility Criteria indicates the conditions that each applicant needs to satisfy. In addition, the eligibility criteria is set by the Jharkhand Paramedical Board only. Further, note that the eligibility criteria for the 2-year diploma program and 1-year certificate course is different. Hence, the eligibility criteria for the respective course types is as follows:
Eligibility Criteria for 2 Year Diploma Course for Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination
- The applicant should have passed the intermediate exam with the science stream. Wherein, the students should have scored the minimum qualifying marks.
- In addition, the minimum eligible age for pharmacy courses is 17 years.
- However, there is no age limit for other courses.
1 Year Certificate Course
- The students who have passed 10th class/ senior secondary or other equivalent exam are eligible for admission.
- Further, there is no age limit.
Candidates who satisfy all these conditions are eligible to fill the application form. The complete details about the application procedure are mentioned below.
PMECE 2021 Application Form- Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination
The Jharkhand Paramedical Application Form is released in online mode. Thus, it is made available on the official website of JPB. The form cannot be submitted in any other mode. In addition, students after checking the eligibility criteria can click on the link available here to apply. Note that the form is made available for a limited period of time. The applicants should thus ensure that they submit their forms before the due date as no form is accepted after that.
Steps To Apply
The students can follow the below-mentioned steps to successfully fill and submit the form.
- Visit the official website of Jharkhand Paramedical Board (JPB), i.e www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the “PMECE 2021 Application Form” link
- Then the form appears on your screen. Fill the form up and make sure that you provide the correct information.
- After filling the form, submit it.
- Moreover, do not forget to pay the application fee after this. The applications of students who do not submit the fee on time get rejected.
PMECE Application Fee 2021
- The PMECE Application Fee for General/ BC – I/ BC- II/ Economically weaker background students is Rs. 900.
- However, for SC/ ST/ Female Candidates, it is Rs. 450.
- In addition, the application fee is non-refundable.
- Further, the payment can be done through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
PMECE 2021 Courses Offered
The paramedical board offers admission to a number of courses through this entrance test. Candidates are further admitted on the basis of merit. Moreover, the students get admission to the following courses:
- Pharmacy Course – 3 Years
- Diploma Paramedical Course – 2 Years
- Certificate Course in Dresser Course – 1 Year
Jharkhand Paramedical (PMECE) Admit Card 2021
The PMECE 2021 Admit Card is released in online mode and thus shall be available on the official website of JPB. It is one of the most essential documents. As no candidate is allowed to sit for the exam without it. Therefore, students should download it and take a printout of it on time. It acts as an entry pass. Thus, candidates appearing at the exam hall without it are not allowed to sit for the exam. Moreover, it consists of information about the exam and the candidate. This further allows invigilators to cross-check whether the registered student has appeared for the exam or not. Further, the essential details such as exam centre name, exam date, and roll no. are present on the admit card.
Candidates are further suggested to keep 2-3 copies of the hall ticket. The officials may ask you to produce it during admission processes.
Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Competitive Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates preparing for the Paramedical Test should be well acquainted with the exam pattern. It indicates the details of the question paper. Hence, it helps in the preparation process. The exam pattern of the Jharkhand Paramedical Exam is as follows:
- There shall be objective and multiple-choice questions.
- In addition, the paper is made in English and Hindi language.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark is awarded.
- Moreover, negative marking is applicable. Thus, for each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks are deducted.
- If a candidate further marks more than an option, then that is invalid and shall be then counted as a wrong answer.
PMECE 2021 Syllabus
Furthermore, the students appearing for the exam should have knowledge of the exam syllabus. It definitely boosts the preparation. The standard of the questions, however, is the same as that of class 12th and 10th. Thus, the syllabus of the exam is as follows:
- 10th Class – Questions are asked from Science, Maths and General Knowledge. In addition, there are 50 questions from each subject.
- 12th Class – The questions are from PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) & PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Maths). There are 50-50 questions from each subject.
Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination Answer Key 2021
The answer key contains the answers to all the questions that are asked in the entrance exam. Jharkhand Paramedical Paper Answer Key is released before the results announcement. Thus, the students can cross-check their answers. In this way, you can calculate a rough score. Further, it helps the authorities in maintaining a transparent relationship with the students. The answer key is released in PDF format. If a student wants, then they can even download it easily. Note that the result is prepared in accordance with the solution key present on the official website. Some other individual websites may also release the answer key. But you should refer to the one available on the official website only.
Check – Pharmacy Courses after 12th
Jharkhand Paramedical (PMECE) Result 2021
The Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Exam Result is announced soon after the exam on the official website. In addition, candidates have to enter credentials to login and check the result. Further, a merit list is released soon after the result declaration. The candidates who have scored the minimum qualifying marks in the exam get a seat. This rank list allows the exam conducting board to rank candidates in order of merit.
PMECE Merit List 2021
Jharkhand Paramedical 2021 Merit List is prepared on the basis of students’ performance in the entrance exam. The students are ranked in order of merit in this list. This list basically helps the authorities in segregating students on the basis of merit. The merit list students are further eligible for the round of counselling. In addition, officials call students for counselling in accordance with the rank list only. It is further made available in PDF format. Thus, students face no difficulty while downloading the list.
However, candidates should check the list carefully. As there could be 2 students of the same name. So do not forget to cross-check other details as well.
Jharkhand Paramedical Counselling 2021
The Government of Jharkhand conducts the Jharkhand PMECE 2021 Counselling. It is compulsory for all merit students to appear for counselling. The procedure of seat allotment and document verification takes place on the same day. Thus, students need to carry a set of documents along. Candidates should have both the photocopies and the originals. Candidates are called for counselling as per their ranks. Furthermore, after document verification, the selection committee allots seats to students.
The counselling round details are published on the official website. Candidates may not receive any notifications regarding the round. Therefore, one should check out the concerned websites frequently for updates. The updates are available here as well. Furthermore, the students who do not attend counselling may lose out their seats to other deserving students.