SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2020: The Choice Filling Link is active only till 01st Dec. 2020(08:00 PM). The Result of SMFWB Paramedical has been released, check your result now through the link provided below. In addition, check out the information brochure and other important event dates below. The entrance exam will be conducted by the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal (SMFWB). Candidates who will clear the exam will be eligible for admission to different government and non-government medical institutes. However, to apply, candidates need to first fill and submit the application form. It will be available on the official website, i.e www.smfwb.in. Thus, students wanting to take admission in Paramedical institutes of West Bengal can apply. Moreover, before applying for SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2020, do check the eligibility criteria. For complete details about the admission procedure, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Round-1 Choice Filling was halted due to some technical error. However, now the last date of Choice Filling/ Locking and Fee Payment is now extended till 01st Dec. 2020 upto 08:00 PM. by the faculty. – SMFWB Counselling 2020 Choice Filling
- SMFWB Paramedical Result 2020 has been declared on 21st October 2020. Candidates can check out their scores now. The admission will be granted as per the student’s marks in the exam only. – Check SMFWB Paramedical 2020 Result
- SMFWB Para-Medical Application Form was released via online mode, the last to submit the application form was extended till 04th October 2020. The online registration is thus closed and now no student can apply for the course. In addition, the hall ticket will be issued to the students who registered successfully.
- SMFWB Paramedical Application Form will be available online on the official website from 11th Sept. 2020 to 01st October 2020. Candidates must submit the form before the due date, as after that no form will be accepted. The list of courses offered is mentioned in the information brochure. Do not forget to check out the information brochure for more details. – Check SMFWB Paramedical Information Brochure 2020
SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2020
The students should ensure that they provide the correct information in the application form. As the provided information will be used for the entire SMFWB 2020 Admission process. In addition, the form will be available in online mode only. Candidates may also not receive any notifications regarding its release. Therefore, make sure that you visit the concerned websites for updates. The schedule of the admission activities is further as follows.
08th September 2020
|Last date Of Submitting Online Form|
04th October 2020
|Availability of Admit Card||08th October 2020|
|Online Mock Test/ Practise Test||09th October 2020|
|Final Date of Online TFH-CBT Exam||17th October 2020|
|Results||21st October 2020|
|Date of 1st Round of Counselling||23rd November 2020 to 01st December 2020|
|Round-1 Allotment Result||– To be Announced –|
|Commencement of Class||28th December 2020|
Check – Paramedical Exam 2020
Moreover, as mentioned above, do not forget to check out the eligibility criteria. These are basically the eligibility conditions that each candidate has to fulfill. Further, the eligibility criteria for the West Bengal Paramedical Exam are as follows.
West Bengal Paramedical Examination Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility conditions for both the exams – Paper I & Paper II- are the same. Moreover, the eligibility criteria are set by the exam conducting body. Furthermore, a candidate needs to satisfy the following conditions.
- The minimum eligible age is 17 years as of 01 September 2020.
- In addition, the applicant should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam with pass marks. The candidates should have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Biology individually.
- Moreover, the applicant should have passed the exam from a recognized board.
Thus, if a candidate satisfies both of these conditions, then they are eligible to appear for the exam.
SMFWB Admissions 2020 – Offered Paramedical Diploma Courses
- Dialysis Technician
- DCCT – Diploma in Critical Care Technology
- ECG Technician
- Diploma in Cath- Lab Technician
- Operation Theatre Technology
- Perfusion Technology
- Diabetes Care Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Neuro Electro Physiology
- Optometry with Ophthalmic Technique
West Bengal Paramedical Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
The SMFWB 2020 Admission Form will be released in online mode only. Thus, the candidates will have to visit the official website (www.smfwb.in) to apply. Note that the form will not be available in offline mode. In addition, a candidate has to complete a number of stages to successfully complete the application procedure. Further, the stages of the SMFWB application procedure are as follows:
During the registration, candidates will have to enter their personal details such as Father’s Name/ Guardian Name, and Date of Birth, etc. However, make sure that the details you mention match the one present on your other documents. The officials will cross check the details at later stages. Thus, all the details should match. If the details will not match, then the officials may cancel your candidature. Therefore, make sure that you enter the details carefully and provide the correct information.
The applicants will have to upload a recent photograph and image of the signature. Wherein, the images should be in accordance with the prescribed dimensions. Note that you will not be able to upload the documents if they will be in any other format. Therefore, the format following which the documents have to be uploaded is as follows:
|Photograph||JPEG||10 kb to 100 kb.||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||JPEG||3 kb to 30 kb||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
Check – PPMET 2020
Payment Of Application Fee
After completing the above steps, candidates then need to pay the exam fee. Note that each candidate has to pay a sum of Rs. 500/-. The application forms of candidates who will not submit the fee on time will get rejected. In addition, you can pay the fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. The students can also submit the fee through State Bank of India- E-Challan. Moreover, do keep the receipt safe.
Printout of Confirmation Page
Further, after submission of the application fee, a confirmation page will appear on your screen. Candidates need to download this page and take a printout of it. This acts as a confirmation page that you have successfully submitted the form. Moreover, take out 2-3 printouts to be on the safer side.
SMFWB 2020 Paramedical Exam Admit Card
The SMFWB Hall Ticket 2020 is one of the most important documents. As no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without it. It acts as an entry pass. Thus, invigilators will check the admit cards first and then only allow students to sit for the exam. It basically consists of the exam and the candidates’ details. This further helps the invigilator to check whether the registered candidate has appeared for the exam or not. Further, the hall ticket will be available in online mode. The candidates will be able to download it from the official website of SMFWB.
Furthermore, do download the hall ticket and make sure that the print is fine. Candidates need to carry this to the exam hall. Moreover, you may require further admission processes. The students should also check whether all the details on the admit card are correct or not. In case of any discrepancies, you should contact the officials. Note that if the details will not match, then you will not be eligible for admission. So immediately contact the authorities in case of discrepancies.
West Bengal Paramedical Examination Centres
The authorities allow students to enter their choices for exam centres. Then the exam centres will be allotted as per the entered choices. However, the allotted centre wouldn’t change under any circumstances. Furthermore, the options that will be available for students are as follows:
SMFWB Paramedical Exam Pattern 2020
- The WB Paramedical Entrance Exam will be conducted in offline mode. Thus, it will be a pen-paper based exam.
- There will be MCQ type Questions
- Moreover, there will be two sections in SMFWBEE 2020. The first will be of 50 marks, which will contain questions from Physics and Chemistry. In addition, the Biology section will be of 50 marks as well.
- Further, note that the standard of the questions will be the same as that of the 12th class.
West Bengal Paramedical 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for the SMFWB Paramedical Admissions is as follows:
- The selection of candidates will be done completely on the basis of merit.
- Candidates who will score the minimum qualifying marks in the entrance examination will be eligible for admission.
- The officials may release a cut-off list. Thus, the students who will have the minimum score will be eligible for admission.
- Further, it is important that the candidate satisfies the eligibility criteria. If any of the students will be found to be ineligible at later stages then the applications of such candidates will get rejected.
- Finally, the seats will be allotted to students on the day of counselling. The candidates will have to provide a set of documents as well. Only after the document verification, a seat will be allotted to the student.
- High School Certificate
- Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate
- Hard copy of Application Form – 2 Copies
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph – 2
- Rank Card Printout
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (If Applicable)
SMFWB Paramedical Merit List Result 2020
The authorities will release the result in the form of a merit list. It will be made available soon after the entrance exam. In the WB Paramedical Rank List, the students will be ranked in order of merit. The ranking will be done on the basis of students’ performance in the entrance exam. This list helps the officials in segregating students on the basis of merit. Furthermore, only the merit list students will be eligible for the round of counselling.
Moreover, you may not receive any notifications regarding the release of the merit list. Thus, do check out the concerned websites frequently for updates. The list will further be available on the official website. It will be released in PDF format. So students can even download it if they want.
WB Paramedical Counselling 2020
The SMFWB 2020 Online Counselling will start soon after the release of the merit list. It is the final round of the admission procedure. Thus, the process of seat allotment and document verification will be carried out on the same day. Only the merit students are eligible to participate in the counselling. Moreover, candidates who will not take part in it may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates.
Candidates will further have to submit Rs. 15,000/- as per last years’ records after the seat allotment. It is the token amount for the course fee. In addition, students need to submit the course fee on time to ensure that their seat is not allotted to some other student. The details about how the payment has to be made will be available on the official website. The round of counselling will depend upon the no. of seats available. Furthermore, some of the stages of SMFWB Counselling is as follows:
Choice Filling & Locking
The candidates who will submit the fee will be able to access fill and lock their choices. Moreover, a student can fill choices as much as they want. However, the candidates should ensure that they lock their choices before the due date. If you will not lock the choices on time, then you may not get admission to the desired institute.
SMFWB Seat Allotment
The authorities will allot seats to students after the final choice locking. Wherein, the seats will be allotted depending upon the no. of seats available. In addition, the rank of the candidate and the choice filled will also be taken into consideration. Further, the seat allotment procedure will also be influenced by the seat matrix. The officials will thus allot seats by considering all these things.
Furthermore, the time, date, venue, and other details about the counselling will be present on the official website. After this round, candidates will then have to report to their respective institutes. The candidates who will not report on the given date may lose out on their seats. However, in case of an emergency, you should contact the authorities. Make sure that you inform them if you will not be able to join the institute on the given date and time.
Check Other State Exam:
- Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation Tips
- Paramedical Question Paper 2020
- Tripura GNM Admission
- Karnataka Paramedical Admission
- Maharashtra Paramedical Admission
- MP Paramedical Admission
- Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Exam
- Paramedical Admission in Delhi
- Tamilnadu Paramedical Admission
- AP Paramedical Admission
- Goa Paramedical Exam
- Chattisgarh Paramedical Admission
- Telangana Paramedical Admission