Karnataka Paramedical Admission 2020: As all the classes are suspended due to the outbreak of COVID-19, thus the board has decided to conduct online classes for diploma students. In addition, the details are given below. The admission procedure will be carried out by the Department of Technical Education (DTE). Candidates will get admission to Karnataka Paramedical institutes on the basis of merit. The officials will consider students’ performance in the S.S.L.C exam. Moreover, students need to first fill and submit the application form for being eligible to get admission. The application form will be available in online mode. However, note that you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria for being eligible to fill the form. For more details regarding the Karnataka Paramedical Admission 2020, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Online Application for Govt. Quota Seats for the 2020-21 session has been released. Candidates can check the Admission Notification, Guidelines to fill the form, Application, and Login portal after filling the form. In addition, candidates should fill the details correctly to avoid inconvenience.
- Karnataka Paramedical Board is conducting online classes for diploma students by utilizing technological tools such as Zoom App. This step has been taken as all the classes have been suspended due to the spread of Coronavirus with respect to the orders of the Government. Further, the official notice is given below. If candidates face any difficulty then they can contact officials over a phone call, the number is mentioned in the notice.
Karnataka Paramedical Admission 2020
The applicants should note that no application form will be accepted after the due date. Therefore, students have complete knowledge of the PMB Karnataka Admission Schedule. The officials may also not send any notifications. Thus, the schedule of the admission activities is provided below. The tentative dates of events are mentioned here. In addition, the dates will be updated here after the officials will announce the official dates.
|Information Brochure||– August 2020 –|
|Availability of Application Form||– August 2020 –|
|Form Submission to Document Verification centers||– August 2020 –|
|Provisional Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|Raise Ojections to Provisional Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|Final Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|Off-Line Admission for Scouts & Guides, Horanadau Kannadiga, Gadinadu|
Kannadiga, NCC, ITI, ICI, AI, Sports & Games, JOC candidates
|– To be Announced –|
|Online Admission for JTS, Defence, Ex-Defence, PH candidates||– To be Announced –|
|Counselling||– To be Announced –|
Check – Indian Army Nursing 2020
Furthermore, 30% of the seats are reserved for girl students. It is applicable in all Government Institutes. The complete details about the process are further mentioned below. In addition, the students should check out the eligibility criteria before even filling the form.
PMB Karnataka Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria will be defined by the officials of the Karnataka Paramedical Board. It is compulsory for each applicant to satisfy the eligibility conditions. Note that the applications of ineligible candidates will get rejected. Thus, it is important to know the eligibility conditions.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should have complete 5 years of education including qualifying exams in the state.
- In addition, the officials will notify about the minimum eligible age just before the counselling round.
- Further, the applicant should have passed the S.S.L.C exam with at least 35% marks.
The candidates who satisfy all the eligibility conditions can fill the application form. Moreover, make sure that you have all the documents to prove it as well.
Karnataka Paramedical Application Form 2020
The Application Form for Karnataka Diploma Admission 2020 will be available on the official website. Candidates will thus be able to download the form from there. The candidates further need to fill in the details. Candidates should fill the form carefully and provide the correct information. Moreover, after filling the form, submit it to the nearest document verification centre. Furthermore, students need to submit certain documents along with the form as well. The application fee should be paid on time. Candidates who will fail to submit the fee and documents on time will not be eligible for the admission procedure. The other important details of the application process are as follows:
Steps To Fill Application Form
- The direct link to fill the form will be available on this page. However, the candidates can also visit the official website (www.pmbkarnataka.org) directly for the same.
- After clicking on the link, the form will then appear on your screen. Candidates need to take a printout of it.
- Further, after getting the hardcopy, fill the form carefully. In addition, make sure that you provide correct information. The provided information will be used for the entire admission process or even after that.
- Then after filling the form completely, visit the nearby verification center to submit the form. Note that you need to carry relevant documents along as well. The application fee also has to be submitted during the form submission.
The application fee mentioned below is as per the last years’ records. However, if the fee would be revised, then the same will be updated here. Note that it is really very important that you pay the fee on time. As the applications of candidates who will not submit the fee on time will get rejected.
|SC/ST/Cat 1||Rs. 50/-|
Check – Paramedical Exam 2020
List of Important Documents
- Pass Certificate of SSLC or equivalent examination
- NOC or original transfer certificate from the last attended institute.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- A medically fit certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner.
- Passport size photograph (You should have at least 6 of them)
- Moreover, you need to submit Rural Certificate in case you want to claim the benefits of rural reservations. It should also be verified from the concerned Tahasildar. In addition, along with that, you also need to submit the rural study certificate. This certificate will further prove that you have studied 10 academic years, from 1st standard to 10th in the Karnataka state.
Karnataka Diploma 2020 Admission Procedure
The candidates will be admitted purely on the basis of merit. Candidates’ performance in the qualifying exam will be taken into consideration. Thus, the officials will go through all the applications they have received. Then a merit list will be made, wherein the names of the selected candidates will be mentioned. The merit list students will then be eligible for counselling. PMB Karnataka Diploma Counselling is the last round of the admission process. Candidates who will clear this round will further be eligible for admission to paramedical institutes of Karnataka state.
PMB Karnataka Merit List Results
The Karnataka Paramedical Rank List 2020 will be released after the officials will receive all the applications. In this list, the candidates will be ranked in order of merit. That is the students will be segregated on the basis of their performance in the qualifying marks. This makes the admission process easier for the officials. Moreover, the list will be available for download on the official website It will be released in PDF format. Therefore, you will face no difficulty while downloading the rank list.
Karnataka Diploma Counselling 2020
Karnataka Paramedical Counselling will take place in online mode. Candidates thus need to appear for counselling at the Nodal Centres. This is the final round of the admission process. Thus, the seat allotment process will be carried out on the same day. The officials will allot seats in accordance with the merit list and the seat availability. In addition, the complete details about the counselling will be published on the official website of DTE (Department of Technical Education). Wherein, the vision of DTE is to promote the sustainable development of technical education. Furthermore, the candidates who will not take part in counselling will further lose out their seats to other deserving candidates.
Other Important Articles:
- AIPMST: All India Pre-Medical Scholarship Test
- SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2020
- Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test 2020 (PPMET)
- Pharmacy Courses after 12th
- The Accidental Coder: Story of Ashu Anand
- UP Paramedical Admissions
- Rajasthan Paramedical Admission
- Bihar Paramedical Exam 2020
- UP Paramedical Admission 2020
- Paramedical Courses
- Paramedical Question Paper 2020
- Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Exam
- Paramedical Admission in Delhi
- Tamilnadu Paramedical Admission