Karnataka Paramedical Admission 2020: Note that the Counselling has started, check Seat Matrix and Live Seat Details below. The admission procedure is carried out by the Department of Technical Education (DTE). Candidates get admission to Karnataka Paramedical institutes on the basis of merit. The officials consider students’ performance in the S.S.L.C exam. Moreover, students need to first fill and submit the application form for being eligible to get admission. The application form is available in online mode. However, note that you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria for being eligible to fill the form. For more details regarding the Karnataka Paramedical Admission 2020, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Counselling for the 2020-21 session has started, the allotted seat details and the seat matrix is now available. Check out the counselling seat details through the links provided below.
- The Karnataka Paramedical Annual Exam Result 2020 is declared. Candidates can also apply for Revaluation. – Check Exam Result
- The List of Paramedical Colleges affiliated for the 2020-21 Academic Year has been published by the board. It consists of the details of the institute, offered courses, no. of seats, and cert. number. – Check List of Affiliated Paramedical Colleges
- Candidates who have cleared SSLC and PUC exam can apply for Paramedical diploma courses.
- The last date of Application for Govt. Quota Seats for the 2020-21 session is over.
- Karnataka Paramedical Board conducted online classes for diploma students by utilizing technological tools such as Zoom App. This step was taken as all the classes have been suspended due to the spread of Coronavirus with respect to the orders of the Government.
Karnataka Paramedical Admission 2020
The applicants should note that no application form is accepted after the due date. Therefore, students must have complete knowledge of the PMB Karnataka Admission Schedule. Thus, the schedule of the admission activities is provided below. The tentative dates of events are mentioned here. In addition, the dates are updated here in case they are revised.
|Last Date of Application Form||22nd October 2020|
|Exam Date||04th to 07th Nov. 2020|
|Counselling||02nd January 2021|
Check – Indian Army Nursing 2020
Furthermore, 30% of the seats are reserved for girl students. It is applicable in all Government Institutes. The complete details about the process are further mentioned below. In addition, the students should check out the eligibility criteria before even filling the form.
PMB Karnataka Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are defined by the officials of the Karnataka Paramedical Board. It is compulsory for each applicant to satisfy the eligibility conditions. Thus, it is important to know the eligibility conditions. The prescribed eligibility criteria is as follows:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should have complete 5 years of education including qualifying exams in the state.
- In addition, the officials are notified about the minimum eligible age just before the counselling round.
- Further, the applicant should have passed the S.S.L.C exam with at least 35% marks.
The candidates who satisfy all the eligibility conditions can fill the application form. Moreover, make sure that you have all the documents to prove it as well.
Karnataka Paramedical Application Form 2020
The Application Form for Karnataka Diploma Admission 2020 is released on the official website. Candidates can thus download the application from there. The candidates further need to fill in the details. Candidates should fill the form carefully and provide the correct information. Moreover, after filling the form, submit it to the nearest document verification centre. Furthermore, students need to submit certain documents along with the form as well. The application fee should be paid on time. Candidates who fail to submit the fee and documents on time are not eligible for the admission procedure. The other important details of the application process are as follows:
Steps To Fill Application Form
- The direct link to fill the form is available on this page. However, the candidates can also visit the official website (www.pmbkarnataka.org) directly for the same.
- After clicking on the link, the form then appears on your screen. Candidates need to take a printout of it.
- Further, after getting the hardcopy, fill the form carefully. In addition, make sure that you provide correct information. The provided information is used for the entire admission process or even after that.
- Then after filling the form completely, visit the nearby verification center to submit the form. Note that you need to carry relevant documents along as well. The application fee also has to be submitted during the form submission.
The application fee mentioned below is as per the last years’ records. However, if the fee would be revised, then the same is being updated here. Note that it is really very important that you pay the fee on time. The category-wise application fee is further mentioned below for reference.
|SC/ST/Cat 1||Rs. 50/-|
Check – Paramedical Exam 2020
List of Important Documents
- Pass Certificate of SSLC or equivalent examination
- NOC or original transfer certificate from the last attended institute.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- A medically fit certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner.
- Passport size photograph (You should have at least 6 of them)
- Moreover, you need to submit Rural Certificate in case you want to claim the benefits of rural reservations. It should also be verified by the concerned Tahasildar. In addition, along with that, you also need to submit the rural study certificate. This certificate is further proves that you have studied for 10 academic years, from 1st standard to 10th in the Karnataka state.
Karnataka Diploma 2020 Admission Procedure
The candidates are admitted purely on the basis of merit. Candidates’ performance in the qualifying exam is taken into consideration. Thus, the officials go through all the applications they have received. Then a merit list is made, wherein the names of the selected candidates are mentioned. The merit list students are eligible for counselling. PMB Karnataka Diploma Counselling is the last round of the admission process. Candidates who clear this round are further eligible for admission to paramedical institutes of Karnataka state.
PMB Karnataka Merit List Results
The Karnataka Paramedical Rank List 2020 has been released after the officials receive all the applications. In this list, the candidates are ranked in order of merit. That is the students is be segregated on the basis of their performance in the qualifying marks. This makes the admission process easier for the officials. Moreover, the list is available for download on the official website. It is released in PDF format.
Karnataka Diploma Counselling 2020
Karnataka Paramedical Counselling takes place in online mode. Candidates thus need to appear for counselling at the Nodal Centres. This is the final round of the admission process. Thus, the seat allotment process is carried out on the same day. The officials allot seats in accordance with the merit list and the seat availability. In addition, the complete details about the counselling are published on the official website of DTE (Department of Technical Education). Wherein, the vision of DTE is to promote the sustainable development of technical education. Furthermore, the candidates who are not taking part in counselling may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates.
Other Important Articles:
- AIPMST: All India Pre-Medical Scholarship Test
- SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2020
- Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test 2020 (PPMET)
- Pharmacy Courses after 12th
- The Accidental Coder: Story of Ashu Anand
- UP Paramedical Admissions
- Rajasthan Paramedical Admission
- Bihar Paramedical Exam 2020
- UP Paramedical Admission 2020
- Paramedical Courses
- Paramedical Question Paper 2020
- Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Exam
- Paramedical Admission in Delhi
- Tamilnadu Paramedical Admission