UPSMFAC 2020 Notification will be available soon on its official website. USMFAC stands for Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty. The Official Notification will be available for the 2020-21 academic session. It offers admission in various fields such as L.T/X-Ray/Pharmacy/Radiotherapy/Paramedical Courses) of K.G.M.U Lucknow in various Government and Private Institutes. However, the online application of UPSMFAC will be available in December 2019. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible for the UPSMFAC Admission. So, if you are willing to get admission, then you can go through this article. In this article, you will get details about the Course, Application Form, Fees and much more.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Uttar Pradesh Government established “United Provinces Board of Medical Examination” in the year 1917. The main objective of forming this body is to provide standard education in the field of Medical, Nursing, and Paramedical, and Independent Examination Authority. The Examination Conducting Authority conducts an entrance examination for the students of Licentiate Medical Practitioners of Agra Medical School and certain courses in Paramedical Field as well.
UPSMFAC 2020 – Exam Dates
The Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty has not announced any official dates for the Examination yet. However, the applicants can check the tentative dates given below. These dates will give you an idea regarding the Application Form dates and exam dates. Hence, check the dates that are given below for now. Complete admission procedure is done online. Therefore, you can check the expected exam dates of UPSMFAC 2020.
|The Release Date of the Official Notification||December 2019|
|Starting Date of the Application Form||December 2019|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||January 2020|
|Application Correction Dates||February 2020|
|The Release of the Merit List||March 2020|
|First Round of Counselling||April 2020|
|Second Round of Counselling||April 2020|
Courses Offered by UPSMFAC 2020
The Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty offers various Diploma Courses for the students. The courses that are available in UPSMFAC Admission 2020 are as follows-
- Diploma in Lab Technician
- Diploma in X-Ray Technician
- Radiotherapy (Technician)
- Pharmacy Technician
- O.T Technician
- Cardiology Technician
- Dialysis Technician
- CT Scan
- MRI Technician
- Diploma in Sanitation
- Diploma in Technician and Drama Care Technician
Eligibility Criteria of UPSMFAC 2020
Before filling the application form, it is very important to fulfill the eligibility criteria. The eligibility conditions of UPSMFAC 2020 includes the age limit, nationality, and educational qualifications. Hence, you can check all the eligibility conditions of the UPSMFAC 2020.
Age-Limit and Nationality
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- The Date of Birth of the Candidate should be before 31st December 2000.
- There is no age relaxation for the category candidates.
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian.
- Well, as per the Educational Qualification is considered, the applicants have to pass class 10th and 12th from a recognized Institute/Board.
- The candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their compulsory subjects.
- If not, then the applicant must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as their compulsory subjects.
UPSMFAC 2020 – Application Form
As mentioned earlier, the Application Form of UPSMFAC 2020 will be available online. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria of UPSMFAC Admission will be eligible to fill UPSMFAC Online Form. The Application Form is expected to release in the month of December 2019. The Mode of Filling and submission of the application form is online only.
How to Apply for UPSMFAC Online Form 2020?
Well, the step by step procedure to fill in the online form of UPSMFAC 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of UPSMFAC – www.upsmfac.org
- Click on the Application Form Link, you will be now redirected to a new page.
- Now, click on for “New Registration”
- Enter all the basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and E-mail ID.
- Now click on the submit option.
- Once you are done with the registration, you will receive a Registration ID and Password.
- Now, log in using the credentials and fill in the rest details.
- Upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Make the payment of the application form and submit the online form.
- Download and take the printout of the application form.
UPSMFAC Application Form Fees 2019-20
- The Cost of the Application Fees is Rs 1000/- for all the categories.
- There is no fee relaxation for any category.
- Mode of making the payment of the application fees is Online through Credit/Debit Card/Internet Banking/E-Challan.
UPSMFAC 2020 – Selection Criteria
The Exam Conducting Board will select the candidates on the basis of the Merit List. The Authority does not conduct any Entrance Examination. Hence, the selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Intermediate Marks. Candidates marks of Class 12th will be reviewed and on the basis of the marks secured in the Board Exam, candidates will be included on the merit list, about which we will be going to discuss in the later section.
UPSMFAC 2020 – Merit List
The Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty will release the UPSMFAC Merit List 2020 after the completion of the Application Form. The UPSMFAC 2020 Merit List will be prepared on the basis of your Class 12th marks. There will be no separate entrance examination. Thus, the selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the 12th Marks in all the compulsory subjects. The Merit List will be available in the PDF Format. The UPSMFAC 2020 – Admission List includes the Exam and Candidate Details.
To Check About UPSMFAC 2019
How to Download UPSMFAC 2020 – Merit List?
The Step by Step Procedure to check the Merit List of Uttar Pradesh Medical State Faculty is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of UPSMFAC
- Click on the Merit List Link
- The PDF will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, search your name by entering CTRL+F
- Download and take the printout of the Merit List.
List of the Details Available on UPSMFAC Merit List
The Details that are available on the Merit List of UPSMFAC is as follows-
- UPSMFAC Registration/User ID
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Final Marks of the Candidate (the final percentile of the candidate will be available up to 12 decimal digits)
- Rank Secured by the Candidate
You must check that the merit list contains all the above details correctly. Candidates whose name will be available on the merit list will be eligible to appear the counseling round. Hence, the applicants must go through the Merit List carefully. Candidates whose names are included on the Merit List will be eligible for the Counselling Round.
UPSMFAC 2020 – Counselling
Well, the UPSMFAC Counselling will take place soon after the declaration of the Merit List. The Counselling Round will take place in two rounds. After the release of the UPSMFAC Merit List, the shortlisted candidates have to appear for the counseling round. The Counselling Process of UPSMFAC will take place in two to three rounds depending upon the number of candidates selected. On the basis of the ranks of the candidates, they have to appear for the counseling round. All the updates of the counseling process will be available on the official website.
To check UPSMFAC 2019 Counselling, Click here
The Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty might take around 10 to 15 days to release the counselling dates. For the counselling process, candidates have to submit a demand draft of Rs 10, 000 out of which Rs 500 is the counseling fees and Rs 10, 000 (Non-Refundable) is the admission fees for training. The Centre Allotment for UPSMFAC 2020 will be doe
List of the Colleges that are affiliated to Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty
The Colleges that are affiliated to Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty are as follows-
- Smt. Meero Devi Paramedical College, Saharanpur
- D.S Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospital, Ghaziabad
- Nightingale Institute of Nursing, Noida
- Mary V Gorden School of Nursing (Clara Swain School) College, Bareilly
- Bishop Conard Memorial School of Nursing.
In the UPSMFAC 2020 Counselling, you can make a choice from the above list of the Institutes.
Highlights of UPSMFAC 2020
|Name of the Department||Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty|
|Mode of Releasing||Online|
The UPSMFAC 2020 Official Notification will be available in the month of December 2019. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be able to fill in the application form before the closing date. Candidates are advised to provide correct details of information in the application. Well, this is because the information will be verified at the time of counselling and admission. If you have any queries regarding the Admission Process, then please comment on the section below.