AIIMS Paramedical 2021 Exams have been postponed. The revised dates will be available soon. The final status of the candidates was released on 2nd June 2021. Candidates can submit the correct application form by 9th June 2021 (5 pm). The Bachelor of Optometry & BSc Hons. Medical Technology in Radiography Ph-I, II & III Exam Date Sheet has been released. It will take place on 27th June 2021. The Entrance Exam is conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi. It is conducted via online mode for admission to Paramedical Courses in AIIMS Institute. In addition, interested students must register online first. The registration takes place in two stages, i.e the Basic Registration and Final Registration.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Moreover, only the students who register successfully become eligible for the examination. The authorities further only issue the admit card to the students who registered successfully. Furthermore, for more details about the AIIMS Paramedical 2021, read further.
- The exams have been postponed. The revised dates will be available soon.
- The final status will release on 2nd June 2021. Candidates can submit the correct application form by 9th June 2021.
- Candidates can choose the exam city centre between 19th May 2021 to 25th May 2021. Apply Now or Click Here
- Generation of Code for Final Registration for B.Sc Paramedical Courses has started. The last date to apply is 13th May 2021 – Apply Now or Click Here
- Paramedical Courses Phase-I, II & III (Supple.) Professional Examination- Mar. 2021 Date Sheet has been released.
AIIMS Paramedical 2021
Candidates appearing for the test should gather all the details of the AIIMS Paramedical Entrance Examination. The student should have knowledge of the complete syllabus and the exam pattern. Moreover, it is important to be aware of all the important events and dates as well. Therefore, the complete schedule is provided below.
|Basic Registration (PAAR) for B.Sc Nursing/Paramedical/Post-Basic Nursing||12th March 2021|
|Closing Date of Online PAAR Registration||06th April 2021|
|Accepted/Rejected Status of Basic Registration||09th April 2021|
|Correction of Deficiencies in the AIIMS PAAR Registration||09th to 15th April 2021|
|Final Status (Accepted/Rejected) of Nursing PAAR Registration||20th April 2021|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration (only those candidates are eligible whose Basic Registration has been accepted)||27th April to 13th May 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Final Registration (Fee Payment and City Choice)||27th April to 13th May 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Final Status (Accepted/Rejected) of Final Registration with the reason for the rejection||2nd June 2021|
|Last Date for the Submission of the Documents for the rejected application form||9th June 2021|
|Date and Timing of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) Exam||27th June 2021 (Sunday) Postponed|
|Exam Date and Timing of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Paramedical Exam)||27th June 2021 (Sunday) Postponed|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Paramedical Exam Highlights
|Name of the Examination||AIIMS paramedical exam|
|Competent Authority||AIIMS Delhi|
|Frequency of the Examination||Annual|
|Mode of the Examination||Online|
|Medium||English and Hindi|
|Duration of the examination||90 minutes|
|Total number of questions||90|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
Para-Medical Courses Selection Procedure for AIIMS
The AIIMS Para-medical Selection Procedure is carried out purely on the basis of merit. Thus, admission is granted to students as per their performance in the entrance examination. The Admission Procedure begins with the Basic registration, wherein all the interested students need to register. Moreover, the students who complete the Basic Registration successfully shall be further eligible for Final Registration. It is also further important that the students satisfy the eligibility criteria. After the registration procedure, the admit card is issued to the eligible students. Candidates then have to appear for the entrance examination. As per the exam scores, the seats are then allotted to the merit students.
AIIMS Paramedical Eligibility Criteria 2021
Before filling the Application Form or registering for the test, the students must check out the eligibility criteria. If any of the students is found to be ineligible, then his/ her application is considered invalid. Therefore, applicants must check out the AIIMS Para-Medical Exam Eligibility Conditions carefully before registration. Furthermore, the eligibility criteria to take part in the examination is as follows:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The minimum eligible age is 17 years as of 31st December 2021.
- In addition, the student must have passed class 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates applying for Bachelor of Optometry, BSc Hons. Medical Technology in Radiography courses and BSc Medical Technology in Radiotherapy should have passed the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, English, Biology, or Mathematics as the main subjects. Moreover, for all other courses, biology is compulsory.
- Further, the eligible passing percentage for General/ EWS. OBC Candidates is 50%. Whereas, for the SC/ ST Category students, it is 45%.
Thus, these are the eligibility conditions, which must be satisfied by all the applicants. The application of ineligible students can be rejected at any stage of admission. Candidates should also have the relevant documents to prove that the mentioned information is correct.
AIIMS Paramedical Registration Procedure
The Paramedical AIIMS Registration Procedure is carried out in three stages, i.e Basic Registration, Code Generation, and Final Registration. In addition, the complete registration process is carried out via online mode. Candidates have to complete all the registration stages for being eligible to appear for the entrance examination. The applicants are further advised to provide the correct information during the registration process. If incorrect information is provided, then you may face difficulty or it may cause form rejection. Further, the step-by-step guide to registering for the examination is provided below for reference.
How to register for AIIMS Para Medical Entrance Examination?
- Visit the Official Website of AIIMS, New Delhi – www.aiimsexams.org
- On the homepage, click on the link to “AIIMS Paramedical Registration”.
- Then you have to enter certain details, such as valid mail ID, Name, Phone number, and other such details.
- Further, after the Basic Registration, the next step shall be Code Generation. Only the students who completed basic registration successfully are eligible for this.
- After the code generation, the Final Registration begins. It is the last stage of the registration procedure. Candidates must complete the final registration, as the admit card is issued to only the students who complete this register successfully.
- During the registration, the students are asked to enter their personal, educational, and contact details. All the details must be entered correctly to avoid inconvenience in the future.
Thus, in this way, you can complete the registration procedure. In addition, while filling in the details, make sure that you enter the details like that on your official documents.
The Application Forms of candidates who do not submit the fee on time are rejected. Hence, the students must submit the application fee before the due date. In addition, the category-wise application fee is mentioned in the table below. Candidates further are able to make a payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. Do not forget to keep the transaction slip safe, as it is required during further processes.
|Category||Application Fee (In Rs)|
AIIMS Paramedical & BSc Nursing 2021 Exam Centre
The Para-Medical Examination is conducted in New Delhi only. Hence, the Exam Centre wouldn’t be anywhere else. Candidates of other states wanting to appear for the test have to visit the state. However, the students appearing for BSc Nursing Exam are allowed to choose the preferred exam city. The list of Nursing Exam Centres is thus provided below. Candidates have to fill in their choice of preference during the application procedure. Then as per the filled-in choices, the exam centre is allotted. Further, the details of the allotted exam centre are mentioned in the Admit Card. The List of Exam City along with the Centre Code is further mentioned in the table below.
|Exam City||Centre Code|