AIIMS Paramedical 2021: The Entrance Exam will be conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi. It will be conducted via online mode for admission to Paramedical Courses in AIIMS Institute. In addition, interested students must register online first. The registration will take place in two stages, i.e the Basic Registration and Final Registration. Moreover, only the students who will register successfully will be eligible for the examination. The authorities will further only issue the admit card to the students who registered successfully. Furthermore, for more details about the AIIMS Paramedical 2021, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AIIMS Paramedical 2021
Candidates appearing for the test should gather all the details of the AIIMS Paramedical Entrance Examination. The student should have knowledge of the complete syllabus and the exam pattern. Moreover, it is important to be aware of all the important events and dates as well. Therefore, the complete schedule is provided below. If the schedule will be revised, then the dates will be updated here.
|Basic Registration||Second Week of December 2020|
|Code generation for Final Registration||Second Week of March 2021|
|Final Registration||Second Week of March 2021|
|Admit Card Release||Second Week of May 2021|
|Exam Day||Third Week of June 2021|
|Result Declaration||First Week of July 2021|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Paramedical Exam Highlights
|Name of the Examination||AIIMS paramedical exam|
|Competent Authority||AIIMS Delhi|
|Frequency of the Examination||Annual|
|Mode of the Examination||Online|
|Medium||English and Hindi|
|Duration of the examination||90 minutes|
|Total number of questions||90|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
Para-Medical Courses Selection Procedure for AIIMS
The AIIMS Para-medical Selection Procedure will be carried out purely on the basis of merit. Thus, admission will be granted to students as per their performance in the entrance examination. The Admission Procedure begins with the Basic registration, wherein all the interested students need to register. Moreover, the students who will complete the Basic Registration successfully will be further eligible for Final Registration. It is also further important that the students satisfy the eligibility criteria. After the registration procedure, the admit card will be issued to the eligible students. Candidates will then have to appear for the entrance examination. As per the exam scores, the seats will then be allotted to the merit students.
AIIMS Paramedical Eligibility Criteria 2021
Before filling the Application Form or registering for the test, the students must check out the eligibility criteria. If any of the students will found to be ineligible, then his/ her application will be rejected. Therefore, applicants must check out the AIIMS Para-Medical Exam Eligibility Conditions carefully before the registration. Furthermore, the eligibility criteria to take part in the examination is as follows:
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The minimum eligible age is 17 years as on 31st December 2021.
- In addition, the student must have passed class 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates applying for Bachelor of Optometry, BSc Hons. Medical Technology in Radiography courses and BSc Medical Technology in Radiotherapy should have passed the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, English, Biology, or Mathematics as the main subjects. Moreover, for all other courses, biology is compulsory.
- Further, the eligible passing percentage for General/ EWS. OBC Candidates is 50%. Whereas, for the SC/ ST Category students, it is 45%.
Thus, these are the eligibility conditions, which must be satisfied by all the applicants. The application of ineligible students can be rejected at any stage of admission. Candidates should also have the relevant documents to prove that the mentioned information is correct.
AIIMS Paramedical Registration Procedure
The Paramedical AIIMS Registration Procedure will be carried out in three stages, i.e Basic Registration, Code Generation, and Final Registration. In addition, the complete registration process will be carried out via online mode. Candidates will have to complete all the registration stages for being eligible to appear for the entrance examination. The applicants are further advised to provide the correct information during the registration process. If the incorrect information will be provided, then you may face difficulty or it may cause form rejection. Further, the step by step guide to register for the examination is provided below for reference.
How to register for AIIMS Para Medical Entrance Examination?
- Visit the Official Website of AIIMS, New Delhi – www.aiimsexams.org
- On the homepage, click on the link to “AIIMS Paramedical Registration”.
- Then you will have to enter certain details, such as valid mail ID, Name, Phone number, and other such details.
- Further, after the Basic Registration, the next step will be of Code Generation. Only the students who completed basic registration successfully will be eligible for this.
- After the code generation, the Final Registration will begin. It will be the last stage of the registration procedure. Candidates must complete the final registration, as the admit card will be issued to only the students who will complete this register successfully.
- During the registration, the students will be asked to enter their personal, educational, and contact details. All the details must be entered correctly to avoid inconvenience in the future.
Thus, in this way, you can complete the registration procedure. In addition, while filling in the details, make sure that you enter the details like that on your official documents.
The Application Forms of candidates who will not submit the fee on time will be rejected. Hence, the students must submit the application fee before the due date. In addition, the category-wise application fee is mentioned in the table below. Candidates will further be able to make a payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. Do not forget to keep the transaction slip safe, as it will be required during further processes.
|Category||Application Fee (In Rs)|
AIIMS Paramedical & BSc Nursing 2021 Exam Centre
The Para-Medical Examination will be conducted in New Delhi only. Hence, the Exam Centre wouldn’t be anywhere else. Candidates of other states wanting to appear for the test will have to visit the state. However, the students appearing for BSc Nursing Exam will be allowed to choose the preferred exam city. The list of Nursing Exam Centres is thus provided below. Candidates will have to fill in their choice of preference during the application procedure. Then as per the filled in choices, the exam centre will be allotted. Further, the details of the allotted exam centre will be mentioned in the Admit Card. The List of Exam City along with the Centre Code is further mentioned in the table below.
|Exam City||Centre Code|