WB ANM Application Form 2019 is now closed. The last date to submit the application form was 17th June 2019. However, the West Bengal Health Department has released the Verification List and Schedule here. The Counselling process will start on 11th July 2019. Get complete details of the counseling and merit list here. The Document Verification Process will take place category-wise. Selected candidates have to report the verification center by 10:00 am. The last date to make these changes had been extended to 5th July 2019. The West Bengal General Nursing Merit List 2019 is now available. Click on the link to check the names of the selected candidates.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates can check the official notice here and enroll themselves before the due date. West Bengal Health Department offers Auxiliary Nursery and Midwifery course (ANM) for pursuing a diploma course in Nursing and Healthcare studies. The WB Health Nursing Admission will commence from October 2019 onwards. Check the Official Notification here.
Check – Odisha GNM/ANM Admission 2019
Both Female and Male Candidates are eligible to apply for this course. Therefore, candidates who are willing to pursue their career can fill in the application form of WB ANM 2019, before the due date. However, the mode of filling and submitting the form is offline. It is a two-year Diploma course and the trainees have to go through several training courses under basic health care for different age groups.
Complete Details of GNM/ANM Counselling Process 2019
The West Bengal GNM Counselling and Verification both Documents and Medical will start from 11th July to 22nd July 2019. The verification process will start from 10 am to 4 pm. The WB Medical and Document Verification Process will not be held on Saturdays and Sundays. Candidates whose name is on the verification list will have to physically present at the Verification Center. Thus, the selected applicants have to bring the following documents (self-attested) to the center.
- WB GNM and ANM Nursing Verification Letter – Link available here to download
- All Educational Qualifications and Date of Birth Documents
- Medically Fit Certificate
- Residential Certificate
Candidates can check the WB GNM ANM 2019 Verification Schedule here –
List of WB GNM/ ANM 2019 Nursing Verification Centers
Candidates have to report by 10:00 am to the respective centers mentioned here. Later after the verification process, the final merit list of the candidates will be published on 26th July 2019 (12 Noon).
The WB GNM and ANM Health Department have released the Verification Letter for the shortlisted candidates. Check Official Notice here-
Note – Candidates have to download the verification letter and submit to the address/venue mentioned in the above official notification along with the prescribed documents.
WB GNM/ANM Verification Letter 2019 – Download Here
The WB GNM/ANM had released a notification regarding the counseling and verification of the documents. However, the link to download the verification letter is available here. The page for downloading the WB GNM 2019 Verification Letter looks like this –
How to Download WB Health GNM and ANM Verification Letter 2019?
The Step by Step Process to download the verification letter is as follows-
- Click on the link mentioned down below.
- Enter your User ID, Password, and Captcha Code
- Click on the submit button
- The details will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout and submit the letter along with the documents that are listed in the notification.
The Notification has to be submitted to respective address details mentioned in the WB Nursing Notification 2019.
Download WB GNM/ANM Verification Letter 2019
Candidates selected for the WB GNM and ANM Nursing Verification 2019
The WB Health Department has released a new merit list of the candidates who have been shortlisted for the verification process. Click on the respective links to check your name.
- Merit List for Verification GNM (Female) – October 2019- September 2022
- Verification Merit List for GNM (Male) – October 2019- September 2022
- Merit List for Verification for ANM (Female) – October 2019- September 2021
How to Check Your Name in the WB GNM/ANM 2019 Verification List?
Okay, so there are many candidates who have been selected for the GNM/ANM Verification Process. So here, are the steps to check whether you are shortlisted or not for the process.
- After downloading the list, press Ctrl+F and write your name
- After mentioning your name, click on the enter
- If your name is on the list, then it will be highlighted on the page.
List of Details available in the WB Nursing Verification List
The details that are available on the verification list of West Bengal Health Nursing Verification List are as follows-
- Application Form Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Combined Rank
- Caste/Category Rank
- CD Rank
- Orphan Rank
- PWD Rank
The West Bengal Health Department has released the GNM/ANM Merit List 2019. Candidates can check the GNM Revised Merit List after the application form correction.
- Revised Provisional Combined Merit List 2019 for GNM Course (Male)
- Revised Combined Provisional Merit List for GNM (Female Candidates)
- Combined Provisional Merit List for WB ANM (R) Course
WB GNM/ ANM Admission 2019
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in their class 12th exam. The Merit list of WB ANM is prepared based on the marks in the qualifying examination. It should be noted that the academic details provided by the candidate in WB ANM Application Form 2019 should be valid and correct as the Merit List will be prepared on the basis of those academic details. There will be no entrance exam conducted for the selection of the candidates in the course. The WB GNM Merit List will be released on 1st July 2019. For more of the information of WB GNM Application Form 2019 go through the article below.
- The West Bengal State GNM Merit List 2019 will be published on 8th July (12:00 Noon). Candidates are advised to keep checking our website for the result declaration.
- The West Bengal GNM Nursing Recorrection Facility was extended to 5th July 2019. Check the Official Notice Here-
WB GNM 2019 Application Correction (Official Link)
The WB Nursing GNM and ANM Merit List will be published on 3rd July 2019. Candidates can check the official notification here-
The WB Health GNM Nursing has released a notification for the candidates who have errors in their application form. So, if any candidate has found any error regarding the submission of the eligibility marks, then you can register by inserting his/her marks by following the steps provided below. The Link will be active from 1st July 2019 (10:00 am) to 3rd July 2019 (5:45 pm).
www.wbhealth.gov.in Application Correction Facility
The West Bengal Health Department released the Application Correction Facility for the candidates. However, the facility is available until 22nd June 2019 (6:00 pm). However, we have provided complete step by step guide of how to correct/edit your WB GNM Form 2019.
Check – Odisha GNM/ANM Merit List 2019
How to Edit/Modify WB GNM/ANM Nursing Application Form 2019?
The Step by Step Process to check and modify the details of GNM Registration Form is as follows-
Login With the Details
Firstly, visit the login page of the application form. The link for GNM Application Form Correction is available below. Now, log in using the credentials. The login page looks like this.
Then after, you will be redirected to the application edit page of WB GNM/ANM (R) 2019.
Modify Details and Confirm Submission
After modifying all the details, click on the confirm. A pop-up will be displayed on the screen. Click ok and submit. However, candidates must note that after clicking the “OK” Button. You cannot change or modify the details.
Application List Details Page
After that, the user will be redirected to the Application List details page. Then, click on the Application Edit option. After clicking on it, you will be redirected to the basic details page. Modify details if required. Otherwise, click the next option and keep moving.
Sample Marksheet of WB GNM Nursing 2019
The marks will be calculated following the format of this sample mark sheet.
Hence, after entering and modifying all the details, download the application form.
For Making Changes in Choice Filling of WB GNM and ANM 2019
From the Submitted Application Page click on the Choice Filling Application Form Link.
Now select the choices from the drop-down menu. After selecting the Institute, click add button. You can also delete the choices if you want.
After selecting multiple choices, lock the options by clicking “Apply For Upgradation”.
Confirm your choices by locking them. Logout after editing all the details.
The West Health Department has released the list of the Verification Committee for the GNM and ANM Candidates.
- Check GNM Verification Committee of West Bengal
- Check WB ANM Verification Committee
The Government of West Bengal Nursing Training School has released a notification regarding the Document Verification Process of the Candidates. Check the Official Notice here. The WB ANM/GNM Document Verification will start from 8th July 2019 to 18th July 2019 (10:00 am to 16:00) except for Sundays and Holidays.
- The Online Form Correction will start from 20th June 2019 (10 am). The last date of making the corrections is 22nd June 2019 (6:00 pm).
- The West Bengal GNM/ANM Application Form Link is not yet activated. Once, the form is activated, candidates can fill and submit the online form.
- West Bengal GNM/ANM Application Form is now available. A total of 2405 vacancies (2300 vacancies for female, and 105 vacancies for males). The Application Form is available from 1st June 2019 to 17th June 2019. The Official Notice is available on the official website. However, you can check the video for complete details.
Check the Official Notification for more details. To fill the application form, click on West Bengal GNM form 2019. The Application Form Link is now available, the last date to submit the form is 17th June 2019.
WB GNM 2019 Nursing form fill up date, procedure, and course
WB State GNM/ANM 2019 Semester Examination and Practical Application Form Dates
- The WB GNM/ANM Application Form is now available. The last date of the application form is 17th June 2019. The merit list will be released on 1st July 2019.
- The First Year ANM (N.U.H.M) and Final ANM (N.U.H.M/ N.R.H.M) dates are now available. The Theory Exam will start from 21st May 2019 and the Practical Exam will start from 27th May 2019.
- Candidates can collect their Tabulation Sheet, I.A Sheet, Admit Card, Examiner Appointment Letter from the West Bengal Nursing Council on and from 13th May 2019.
- Applicants who did not able to fill the Renewal Validity Proforma, must fill and submit the proforma by 30th May 2019 online via INC Website.
WB ANM Application Form 2019
The Application form for the admission to Auxiliary Nursery and Midwifery (ANM) is made available by West Bengal Health Department. The Applications for the admission to ANM courses in various districts is invited every year. Candidates have to keep themselves updated with the latest released information from the official website. Aspirants desiring on pursuing their career in this field will be required to fill up WB State ANM Registration Form 2019 which will be available on the official website. It is important to provide all the information as asked in the form.
In case if the candidate has not provided any specific information, her/his application of WB ANM will not be accepted. It is also important that the information such as Personal and academic details provided in the form should be valid and correct, in case of any misleading or wrong information, the candidature will be liable for rejection.
Apply Online for WB ANM/GNM 2019
West Bengal Nursing and Midwifery Application Form and Admission 2019 Dates
The West Bengal Health Department has released the Official Notification for WB GNM Training Admission 2019 on 31st May 2019. Candidates can check the official dates here for the application form, merit list and admission process here.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||1st June 2019 (12 Noon)|
|Closing Date of the Online Form||17th June 2019 (11 pm)|
|Last Date of Choice Filling||19th June 2019|
|Application Form Correction Facility||20th to 22nd June 2019|
|Publish of the Merit List||1st July 2019|
|Name List and Document Verification Venue List||5th July 2019|
|Date of Verification and Medical Checkup||8th to 18th July 2019|
|Final Merit List/Rank List||27th July 2019|
|First Round Seat Allotment||10th August 2019|
|First Round Admission Date||13th to 17th August 2019|
|Second Round List||21st August 2019|
|Second Round Seat Allotment||2nd September 2019|
|Admission Process of Second Round||4th to 6th September 2019|
|Mop-Up Round||9th September 2019|
|Publication of mop-up Round Seat allotment from Swasthya Bhavan||12th September 2019 (10 am to 4 pm)|
|Mop-up Round Admission||16th September 2019|
|Academic Session starts||1st October 2019|
WB ANM/GNM Important Details
|West Bengal ANM Nursing Application Form 2019|
|Course Name||Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery|
|Session||October 2019- August 2022|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Nursing Council|
|Application Form fill up the last date||1st June 2019 to 17th June 2019 (released)|
|Course Duration||3 years|
|Number of vacancies||2405 (2300- female and 105 male candidates)|
|Official website||www.wbhealth.gov.in and wbnc.in|
|Selection based on||Merit List|
|Admission Notification Status||Yet to come|
Distribution of NEET 2019 Vacancy Details
The Official Website of WB GNM 2019 is www.wbnc.in
WB ANM Eligibility and Selection Procedure 2019
Well, before filling the WB State GNM Online Form, you need to check the eligibility conditions first. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility conditions will not be eligible for the admission process. Candidates must also note that only after the assurance of the eligibility, they can proceed with the application form of West Bengal ANM. The basic condition for taking admission and for applying to ANM course is that the candidate must have passed the standard 12th exam.
The West Bengal will release it’s WB ANM/ GNM Merit List 2019 on 1st July 2019 the basis of the total marks of the mandatory language subject and best 3 subjects. Hence, the selection list will be prepared on the basis of that. Hence, the selection of the candidates will take place purely on the basis of the compulsory languages mentioned above. Vocational Stream Students are not eligible.
Also, the minimum qualifying marks for General Category Candidates is 45% and for the Reserved Category is 40%. Lastly, the candidates need to have science as their compulsory subjects in Class 10th and 12th.
Also Check- MP GNTST/PNST 2019 Result
GNM/ANM Course for Arts Students – Eligibility
Okay, so many of the students were asking, whether they can pursue their career in WB GNM/ANM after Arts/Commerce Studies. Well, the answer is yes. You can make your career in GNM/ANM even you have studied Arts. In General, Nursing Courses are usually for the Arts Students, but still, there are some nursing courses which can be pursued even after completing 12th Arts/Commerce.
So, if you have completed your 12th in Arts/Commerce Field, then you have to follow the right path in order to pursue your career in GNM/ANM. This is the Block Diagram Representation that will help you to understand how to choose your career path in WB GNM/ANM 2019.
Check – GNM Syllabus 2019
Instructions While Filling the WB General Nursing Form 2019
Well, before you start to click on the application form link, it is very much necessary that you take care of a few things, that will help you to fill in the form smoothly. The Application Form is usually the first stage, of the West Bengal 2019 GNM Admission Process. Therefore, it needs to perfect and correct. And for that, you need to fill the online form correctly. So, let’s start with the Instructions, needed at the time of filling the West Bengal Nursing Form 2019.
Check BAMS 2019
- Firstly, check your Internet Connection. You need to have good Internet Connectivity before you fill the form. This is because having a good Internet Connection will help you to fill the form without any interference.
- Secondly, make sure you have all the documents and certificates and information ready with you. Don’t create a situation, that at the time of filling the form, you keep running and searching for the documents and information. This will waste a lot of time.
- Go through all the Instructions carefully. Read it carefully. If you go through all the instructions carefully, you will save a lot of time. Therefore, take a little time to check on the instructions.
- Lastly, since this is the semi-online application process, you need to submit to the online form to the required address. Therefore, attach the documents and submit the form at least three days before the closing date.
Steps of filling WB ANM Nursing 2019 Application Form
- Visit the official website for accessing West Bengal Nursing.
- Navigate for the Application Form which will be available on the admission portal.
- The link of Application Form will be available. Read the instructions carefully before proceeding for the Application form.
- Fill up the Application Form of WB ANM 2019 very carefully. The details mentioned in the form should be valid and correct.
- Attach the scanned documents as required with the filled Application form.
- Submit the Application Form at the address as mentioned in the notification released by the admission authorities.
Check – GNM Nursing Question Paper
How to Fill in the WB ANM 2019 Online Form in Details?
The Filling of the West Bengal Online Form 2019 comprises of the following stages-
- Registration of the Candidate
- Filling Rest of the Details
- Taking the Printout of the Application Form and
- Attach the scanned documents along with the form.
- Submitting the Online Form.
Check – JENPAUH 2019
Now, let’s discuss the complete the WB ANM Application Form Filling Procedure in details-
Firstly, visit the official website of West Bengal ANM and click on the application form link. Click on the Registration Link. Read the instructions very carefully and proceed. In the Registration Process, you need to submit your basic details such as Name, Gender, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and E-mail ID. Click on the submit option. Once the registration process is completed, you will receive a Registration ID and Password. This will be your login credential, for further cases. The Form Page of West Bengal GNM Nursing Application Form is provided below.
Once, the registration is over, you will receive your User ID and Password on your Mobile Number. This will be your login credentials.
Check the WB 2019 GNM User Guide Manual
Registration Form Details
After the successful registration, using the credentials, login and start filling the rest of the details. This will include your Educational Qualifications, Address Details, Category, Selection of the Examination Center and much more. Hence, enter all the details carefully.
Soon after the registration process, log in using the credentials and the fill in the further details.
Fill in the Rest of The details
Now, to further continue with the application form. Select on the new application button and, you will get two options available. One is GNM and the other one is ANM. Select the respective course you want to apply for and proceed.
You must enter all the details carefully. Submission of the wrong information can lead to the rejection of the application form. While uploading the photograph and signature make sure that you check the specifications of the image.
Submit the Application Form Along with Scanned Documents
After submitting all the details carefully, candidates have to submit the application form online. Take the printout of the application form carefully. Now, submit the application along with the documents mentioned here. The last date of submission of the application form is 17th June 2019. Keep two to three printout copies of the application form for future reference as well.
Check UPSMFAC Merit List 2019
WB ANM Nursing Admission 2019-2021 Session
Health Department of West Bengal generally releases admission notification for the two years ANM courses frequently. Depending on the districts where the WB health notified about the admission and training, female candidates residing in that particular district can apply. This year for the 2019-2021 session, hopefully, the department will release notification along with the number of vacant seats. Upon publishing of the WB ANM Admission News 2018, we will provide information here and will put the latest updates about it in future.
Check – GNM Merit List 2019
Documents required with West Bengal ANM Application Form 2019
The Submission of the Application Form is offline. That means the applicant will have to submit their application form of WB ANM/GNM 2019, through the post. Not only this, along with the Application Form, the candidates will have to send the following documents as well through the post. Hence, the list of the documents are as follows-
- Class 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Class 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Residence proof
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- One Passport size photo.
- Application Fee Receipt (SBI Challan)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- One Self-Addressed Envelope with requisite postal stamps (Rs 5/-) pasted on the proper place
These documents must be self-attested by a Group- A Officer. Candidates who fail to submit any of the documents will not be eligible for the WB State GNM Training Admission 2019. Candidates who belong to the Orphanages and Inmates of Destitute Homes and Lady Defence Volunteers have to submit another certificate as prescribed as WB GNM Admission Notification.
WB GNM/ ANM Application Fees 2019
The Online Form will be submitted once, you have made the payment of the application fees. The cost of the WB GNM Form Fees is Rs 300/- which is applicable for all the category candidates. The mode of the payment of the West Bengal Auxillary and Midwifery Form is through SBI Challan (offline). If you fail to submit the Application Form Fees, then your application form will not be accepted.
Check – GNM Counselling 2019
Things To Keep In Mind Before Submitting the Application Form of WB GNM 2019
As you know that, the WB GNM/ANM Form is Offline, therefore it very much important that you follow all the instructions carefully. So, here are a few things that you need to keep in mind while submitting the GNM Application Form 2019 –
- Make sure that the application form has been printed properly. The form should be clean, not crippled.
- Take a look if you have provided all the details carefully and correctly.
- Submit all the documents properly. Do not submit the original copies. All the documents must be self-attested.
- Mention the address correctly where you are sending. The address is mentioned above.
- Lastly, submit the documents to the address before the last date, which means submit at least 5 days before the closing date.
Where to Send the West Bengal GNM Registration Form 2019 for Document Verification.
The Document Verification will start soon after the release of the GNM Merit List. The Merit List will be available on 1st July 2019. Candidates who are selected have to send the documents self-attested to the following address mentioned. Candidates have to send the photocopies of the documents. Soon after the Document Verification Process, the selected candidates have to undergo a medical checkup process, which will be conducted in the respective districts mentioned below.
For Female and Male Candidates
WB GNM Admission Process 2019
Soon after the Document Verification and Medical Checkup Process, the WB Health Department will release the rank list of the candidates on the basis of the marks on 25th July 2019. Thus, candidates whose name will be on the merit list will be eligible for the counseling.
First Round Seat Allotment Process will start from 10th August 2019. Candidates can either select the allotted seat or apply for the next counseling round. After the completion of the counselling rounds, the academic session will start from October 2019 onwards.
List of GNM Nursing Colleges in West Bengal- For Admission.
The West Bengal Nursing Council has released the list of the Nursing Training Schools for WB GNM/ANM 2019. Hence, check the list of the training schools down below.
So, candidates, the wait is over. The WB Health GNM Form 2019 is now available from 1st June to 17th June 2019. Candidates who are willing to pursue a career in West Bengal Health Council and Nursing can check all the details here. The Commencement of the Classes will start from October 2019. Check your eligibility and fill the form. Submit the form before the deadline date. Hence, If you have any queries regarding the WB ANM Admission or Application Form, then please comment on the section below.