Jammu and Kashmir Paramedical Admission 2021: The admission procedure is carried out by the J&K Paramedical and Nursing Council. It conducts annual and biannual exams of various paramedical streams in the month of September-October and April-May. Thus, the candidates wanting to take admission to J&K paramedical institute can apply by filling the application form. Also, applicants must go through the eligibility criteria before applying. Moreover, the selection of candidates is done purely on the basis of merit. The student’s performance in the 10th and 12th classes is taken into consideration. For more details about the Jammu and Kashmir Paramedical Admission 2021 read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jammu and Kashmir Paramedical Admission 2021
Candidates have to clear the enter exam in order to get admission. It is a state level exam, so selected students are thus offered a seat in the paramedical colleged of J&K state. The applicants should further have knowledge of the Jammu Paramedical 2021 Admission activities schedule. As the authorities may not send notifications regarding the event activities. Hence, all the important events and dates are mentioned below. If the dates are revised then those are updated in here as well.
|Availability of Application Form (12th Based Paramedical)||– September 2021 –|
|Last date for submission of Application Forms||– October 2021 –|
|Date of Examination||– November 2021 –|
Check – AP Paramedical Admission 2021
Jammu & Kashmir Paramedical 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The students must check out the eligibility criteria before filling the J&K Paramedical Application Form. These are basically the eligibility conditions which each applicant must satisfy. The eligibility criteria is set by the paramedical council only. Further, it is important that you check each condition carefully. As the applications of candidates who are found to be ineligible at later stages get rejected. Furthermore, the eligibility criteria is as follows:
- The applicant must have passed class 10th or 12th accordingly, as per the course you have applied for. Wherein, the students should have scored the minimum qualifying marks. The students should further have passed the exam from a recognized board.
- In addition, the applicant must be at least 17 years of age as on or before the 31st December of the admission year.
Thus, these are the eligibility conditions, which each candidate must satisfy for being eligible to get admission.
J&K Paramedical Application Form 2021
The Jammu Paramedical Registration Form is released in online mode on the J&K paramedical board official website. Candidates who submit the form timely are eligible to appear for the exam. Moreover, the form is made available for a limited period of time. Thus, it is important that the students submit their forms before the due date. The other important details about the application form are mentioned below.
Steps To Submit J&K Online Application Form
- Visit the BOPEE official website, i.e www.jkspmcresult.com/ www.jakbopee.gov.in
- Click on the link to the “J&K Diploma Form” on the right-hand side section.
- Then fill the online form and enter the details. In addition, ensure that you provide the correct information as it is used for the entire admission process.
- Upload ScannedOriginal/ Self Attested Documents in PDF format with 100-200 KB size along with the form
- Further, cross-check the form before submitting it. Then click on the submit button.
The next important step after filling the form is to submit the application fee. Note that officials do not accept the forms of students who do not submit the fee on time. The other details about the application fee are mentioned below.
The candidates have to submit a sum of Rs. 500/- along with the application form. Candidates can further make the payment in online mode. The payment can be done through an integrated bill desk payment gateway by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. In addition, this facility shall be available for a limited period of time as well. Thus, ensure that you make the payment before the due date.
Furthermore, if you still have any doubts about the application or fee payment, then you can contact the officials directly. The help desk of the IT section of BOPEE can be contacted, however, during office hours only. Their contact details are further given below.
As mentioned above, applicants need to attach certain documents along with the application form. Thus, the list of documents you need to attach is as follows:
- Resident Proof Certificate, which states that the applicant belongs to the UT of J&K or Ladakh.
- Qualifying Exam Pass Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Signature/ Thumb Impression Image in JPEG Format
Further, the students can check the application status on the website of BOPEE. In addition, the modifications can be done only before form submission.
Instructions for Photograph
- The photograph should have been taken in a light-colored background.
- The photograph/ Thumb Impression/ Signature images should be uploaded in JPEG/ JPG format.
- In addition, the maximum size of the photograph/ thumb impression/ signature valid is from 10 – 50KB.
- Further, the photograph must be snapped with a placard, which indicates the name of the candidate, and the date on which the photo was taken. Note that if the details are mentioned on the photograph after it is taken, then, in that case, the application get rejected.
- The name and date on the photograph must be clear. Moreover, the photo should have been taken after 01 January 2021.
- Furthermore, the photograph should be without goggles and hat.
J&K Paramedical Admission – Reservation of Seats
The reservation of seats in the Government Paramedical Colleges is as per the orders of the Government of UT of J&K. Moreover, the students have to upload the reserved category certificate along with the application form. However, for this session, the reservation of seats is as follows:
|Categories||Reservation in % Age|
|Scheduled Tribe, Gujjar & Bakerwal (STGB)||06|
|Scheduled Tribe, Leh District (STL)||02|
|Scheduled Tribe, Kargil District (STK)||02|
|Other Scheduled Tribe (STO)||01|
|Weak & Under Privileged Classes, Social Castes (OSC)||02|
|Residents of Backward Area (RBA)||20|
|Residents of Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control (ALC)||03|
|Children of Defence Personnel (CDP)||03|
How To Check Jammu Paramedical Application Status?
The students can check the application status after form submission. In addition, you can visit the official website (www.jkbopee.gov.in) and click on the link to check the application status. However, candidates have to enter the application no., date of birth, and verification code to check the status. Further, after clicking on the submit button, the following sections are displayed on the screen.
- Application Status: It shows whether the form has been checked by the BOPEE, current status, and payment status along with the link to print E-receipt.
- Uploaded Documents: In this section, you can check out the status of the documents you have uploaded.
Further, if you forget your application number anyhow, then click on the “Forgot Application No.”. Here, you need to then enter your name, examination type, date of birth, and verification code. After submission, if the entered details are correct, then your application number is displayed on the screen.
Jammu & Kashmir Paramedical Exam Pattern 2021
The students appearing for the exam should have in-depth knowledge of the exam pattern. It helps in the preparation process. Moreover, you can understand the pattern in which the paper is made. Thus, your chances of clearing the exam increase. Further, the J&K Paramedical Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The standard of the questions are the same as that of class 10th and 12th accordingly.
- The duration of the entrance exam is 2 hours.
- There shall further be 120 questions in total
Time Schedule for Candidates in Exam Hall
|01:55 PM||Reporting Time|
|02:00 PM||The centre supervisor will check the identity of the candidates and ensure that only the genuine candidates are allowed to sit for the exam.|
|02:15 PM||OMR Answer Sheet will be given to students. Candidates need to go through the instructions printed on it and fill in the particulars on it.|
|02:25 PM||Then the Question Booklet will be distributed.|
|02:30 PM||Candidates can open the seal of the question booklet and start solving the paper.|
|04:30 PM||Now the invigilators will collect the answer sheets. Candidates should not leave their places until the officials collect all the answer sheets.|
The syllabus is the same as that of class 10th. Moreover, there shall be 20 questions in the English and Physics section. Wherein, 40 questions are there from Chemistry and Biology.
J&K Paramedical Exam Admit Card 2021
The admit card is one of the most important documents. It acts as an entry pass. Hence, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without it. The Kashmir Paramedical Hall Ticket further be available in online mode on the official website for download. Candidates can thus visit the BOPEE Official Website to download the hall ticket. In addition, students should check the admit card carefully. If any discrepancies are found, then do contact the authorities regarding the same. The officials may not send any notifications about the release of hall ticket. Hence, to keep yourself updated, you can reach out to the authorities.
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar – 190005 (10 AM To 5 PM)
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu – 180012 (10 AM To 5 PM)
Further, candidates should keep their admit cards safe even after the exam. The authorities may ask you to provide it during counselling or other admission rounds.
Jammu & Kashmir Paramedical Answer Key 2021
J&K Paramedical Entrance Exam Solution Key is released soon after the conclusion of the exam. It shall be available for download on the official website. In addition, the answer key basically consists of answers to all the questions that are asked in the entrance exam. The exam conducting body releases it for allowing students to cross-check. In this way, students can predict their score and chances of clearing the exam. Further, it is released in PDF format. Thus, the students face no difficulty while downloading the solution key.
Jammu Paramedical Exam Result 2021
The J&K Diploma Result is published on the official website of the paramedical board. Candidates may have to enter credentials to login and check the result. Moreover, the authorities may announce the results in the form of a merit list. The students are ranked in order of merit in this list. Thus, it helps the officials in segregating students on the basis of merit. Further, the students are called for counselling in accordance with the merit list only. Candidates may not receive any notification regarding the result declaration. So it is suggested that you check the official website frequently for updates. The direct link to check the result is provided here as well.
J&K Paramedical Admission 2021 Counselling
The round of J&K Paramedical Counselling 2021 is the final stage of the admission procedure. In order to conduct it successfully, the officials first release the online preference form. Wherein, the students need to mention their choice of the institute. Moreover, the process of document verification and seat allotment is carried out on the day of counselling. Therefore, candidates need to carry the required documents as well. Candidates should carry both the originals and photocopies. Furthermore, the other important information about the counselling admission round is provided below for reference.
- If the students do not join the allotted institutes on the given date, then that shall result in repeated rounds of counselling. This further cause a delay in the admission process. The students are thus advised to fill the preference form on time and then do join allotted institutes within the given period of time.
- Through this round, students are allowed to indicate their choices about allotment of institutes. In addition, candidates should make a realistic assessment of the stream and should exercise options accordingly during counselling.
- Further, if the counselling takes place in offline mode, then you must carry original documents, admit card, and a payment receipt of Rs. 500. The payment has to be made at the POS terminal at BOPEE Office Srinagar/ Jammu. Moreover, the payment can be done through the swap machine as well. It shall be available at the BOPEE Office.
- The number of rounds of counselling depend upon seat availability. If the seats are left vacant after the first round of counselling. Then the officials conduct the second round of counselling. Thus, it continue until all the seats are allotted.
- In addition, the students who do not participate in this round shall not be eligible to get admission under any circumstances.
Previous Years’ Important List
The J&K Paramedical 2020 Rank List & Solution Key is provided below for reference. In addition, the rank list for this session will be released in the same format.