Jammu and Kashmir Paramedical Admission 2020: Note that the Solution Key of the exam, which was conducted for the B.Sc Paramedical course has been released, check below. The Provisional Merit List (10th Based) has been released by the authorities. Check out the merit list PDF through the link provided below. The complete admission procedure will be carried out by the J&K Paramedical and Nursing Council. It conducts annual and biannual exams of various paramedical streams in the month of September-October and April-May. Thus, the candidates wanting to take admission to J&K paramedical institute can apply. Candidates need to first submit the application form. It will be available on the official website. Moreover, the selection of candidates will be done purely on the basis of merit. The student’s performance in the 10th and 12th classes will be taken into consideration. For more details about the Jammu and Kashmir Paramedical Admission 2020 read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Solution Key of the Entrance Exam which was conducted on 19th Nov. 2020 has been released in pdf format. Candidates can cross-check and calculate a rough score. The final result will be as per the answer key only. – Download B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Paramedical Solution Key
- 12th Based Paramedical Course Application Form was released via online mode. The last date to submit the form was extended till 17th October 2020. The official notice of date extension is also provided below.
- J&K Paramedical Provisional Merit List has been released 10th Based. It is a provisional list and hence altercations can be made in the future. Candidates are ranked in this list as per students’ scores in the 10th class. – Check Merit List PDF (10th Based)
- Note that the date of submission of documents for the students with discrepancies in documents has been extended till 26th August 2020. Thus, the students need to ensure that they submit the documents before the given date. – Check Official Notice
- The List of students who have submitted incomplete documents has been released by the authorities. These students have a chance to submit the documents again correctly. Check out the PDF for the list of students with discrepancies in documents. – Check List of Students with Discrepancy in Documents
- The J&K Paramedical Form Submission date has been extended again considering the current scenario. Candidates can now submit the form till 31st July 2020. The official notice for the same is provided below.
- Due to the extension in lockdown, the form submission date has been extended again till 31st May 2020. The new exam dates will be available soon. Do check concerned websites for updates. Check the official notice below.
- The J&K Paramedical Form submission date has been extended till 10th May 2020 due to an extension in lockdown. Candidates who were unable to submit the form till now have some more time. Moreover, the link to submit the form is given below.
Jammu and Kashmir Paramedical Admission 2020
The applicants should further have knowledge of the Jammu Paramedical 2020 Admission activities schedule. As the authorities may not send notifications regarding the event activities. In addition, the officials haven’t announced the dates yet. Therefore, only the tentative schedule is given below. However, the dates will be updated here as soon as the officials will announce the dates.
|Availability of Application Form(12th Based Paramedical)||22nd September 2020|
|Last date for submission of Application Forms||17th October 2020|
|Date of Examination||19th November 2020|
Check – AP Paramedical Admission 2020
Jammu & Kashmir Paramedical 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The students must check out the eligibility criteria before filling the J&K Paramedical Application Form. These are basically the eligibility conditions which each applicant must satisfy. The eligibility criteria is set by the paramedical council only. Further, it is important that you check each condition carefully. As the applications of candidates who will be found to be ineligible at later stages will get rejected. Furthermore, the eligibility criteria is as follows:
- The applicant must have passed class 10th or 12th accordingly, as per the course you have applied for. Wherein, the students should have scored the minimum qualifying marks. The students should further have passed the exam from a recognized board.
- In addition, the applicant must be at least 17 years of age as on or before the 31st December of the admission year.
Thus, these are the eligibility conditions, which each candidate must satisfy for being eligible to get admission.
J&K Paramedical Application Form 2020
The Jammu Paramedical Registration Form will be available in online mode on the official website. Candidates who will submit the form will be eligible to appear for the exam. Moreover, the form will be available for a limited period of time. Thus, it is important that the students submit their forms before the due date. The other important details about the application form are mentioned below.
Steps To Submit J&K Online Application Form
- Visit the BOPEE official website, i.e www.jkspmcresult.com/ www.jakbopee.gov.in
- Click on the link to the “J&K Diploma Form” on the right-hand side section.
- Then fill the online form and enter the details. In addition, ensure that you provide the correct information that will be used for the entire admission process.
- Upload ScannedOriginal/ Self Attested Documents in PDF format with 100-200 KB size along with the form
- Further, cross-check the form before submitting it. Then click on the submit button.
The next important step after filling the form is to submit the application fee. Note that officials will not accept the forms of students who will not submit the fee on time. The other details about the application fee are mentioned below.
The candidates will have to submit a sum of Rs. 500/- along with the application form. Candidates can further make the payment in online mode. The payment can be done through an integrated bill desk payment gateway by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. In addition, this facility will be available for a limited period of time as well. Thus, ensure that you make the payment before the due date.
Furthermore, if you still have any doubts about the application or fee payment, then you can contact the officials directly. The help desk of the IT section of BOPEE can be contacted, however, during office hours only. Their contact details are further given below.
As mentioned above, applicants need to attach certain documents along with the application form. Thus, the list of documents you need to attach is as follows:
- Resident Proof Certificate, which states that the applicant belongs to the UT of J&K or Ladakh.
- Qualifying Exam Pass Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Signature/ Thumb Impression Image in JPEG Format
Further, the students will be able to check the application status on the website of BOPEE. In addition, the modifications can be done only before form submission. The students will not be able to make any changes after form submission under any circumstances.
Instructions for Photograph
- The photograph should have been taken in a light-colored background.
- The photograph/ Thumb Impression/ Signature images should be uploaded in JPEG/ JPG format.
- In addition, the maximum size of the photograph/ thumb impression/ signature valid is from 10 – 50KB.
- Further, the photograph must be snapped with a placard, which indicates the name of the candidate, and the date on which the photo was taken. Note that if the details will be mentioned on the photograph after it is taken, then, in that case, the application will get rejected.
- The name and date on the photograph must be clear. Moreover, the photo should have been taken after 01 January 2020.
- Furthermore, the photograph should be without goggles and hat.
J&K Paramedical Admission – Reservation of Seats
The reservation of seats in the Government Paramedical Colleges will be as per the orders of the Government of UT of J&K. Moreover, the students have to upload the reserved category certificate along with the application form. However, for this session, the reservation of seats is as follows:
|Categories||Reservation in % Age|
|Scheduled Tribe, Gujjar & Bakerwal (STGB)||06|
|Scheduled Tribe, Leh District (STL)||02|
|Scheduled Tribe, Kargil District (STK)||02|
|Other Scheduled Tribe (STO)||01|
|Weak & Under Privileged Classes, Social Castes (OSC)||02|
|Residents of Backward Area (RBA)||20|
|Residents of Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control (ALC)||03|
|Children of Defence Personnel (CDP)||03|
How To Check Jammu Paramedical Application Status?
The students will be able to check the application status after form submission. In addition, you can visit the official website (www.jkbopee.gov.in) and click on the link to check the application status. However, candidates have to enter the application no., date of birth, and verification code to check the status. Further, after clicking on the submit button, the following sections will be displayed on the screen.
- Application Status: It shows whether the form has been checked by the BOPEE, current status, and payment status along with the link to print E-receipt.
- Uploaded Documents: In this section, you can check out the status of the documents you have uploaded.
Further, if you forget your application number anyhow, then click on the “Forgot Application No.”. Here, you need to then enter your name, examination type, date of birth, and verification code. After submission, if the entered details are correct, then your application number will be displayed on the screen.
Jammu & Kashmir Paramedical Exam Pattern 2020
The students appearing for the exam should have in-depth knowledge of the exam pattern. It will help you in the preparation process. Moreover, you will be able to understand the pattern in which the paper is made. Thus, your chances of clearing the exam will increase. Further, the J&K Paramedical Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The standard of the questions will be the same as that of class 10th and 12th accordingly.
- The duration of the entrance exam is 2 hours.
- There will be 120 questions in total
Time Schedule for Candidates in Exam Hall
|01:55 PM||Reporting Time|
|02:00 PM||The centre supervisor will check the identity of the candidates and ensure that only the genuine candidates are allowed to sit for the exam.|
|02:15 PM||OMR Answer Sheet will be given to students. Candidates need to go through the instructions printed on it and fill in the particulars on it.|
|02:25 PM||Then the Question Booklet will be distributed.|
|02:30 PM||Candidates can open the seal of the question booklet and start solving the paper.|
|04:30 PM||Now the invigilators will collect the answer sheets. Candidates should not leave their places until the officials collect all the answer sheets.|
The syllabus will be the same as that of class 10th. Moreover, there will be 20 questions in the English and Physics section. Wherein, 40 questions will be there from Chemistry and Biology.
J&K Paramedical Exam Admit Card 2020
The admit card is one of the most important documents. It acts as an entry pass. Hence, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without it. The Kashmir Paramedical Hall Ticket will further be available in online mode on the official website for download. Candidates can thus visit the BOPEE Official Website to download the hall ticket. However, note that it will be available for a limited period of time. In addition, students should check the admit card carefully. If any discrepancies are found, then do contact the authorities regarding the same. The officials may not send any notifications about the release of hall ticket. Hence, to keep yourself updated, you can reach out to the authorities.
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar – 190005 (10 AM To 5 PM)
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu – 180012 (10 AM To 5 PM)
Further, candidates should keep their admit cards safe even after the exam. The authorities may ask you to provide it during counselling or other admission rounds.
Jammu & Kashmir Paramedical Answer Key 2020
J&K Paramedical Entrance Exam Solution Key will be released soon after the conclusion of the exam. It will be available for download on the official website. In addition, the answer key basically consists of answers to all the questions that were asked in the entrance exam. The exam conducting body releases it for allowing students to cross-check. In this way, students can predict their score and chances of clearing the exam. Further, it will be released in PDF format. Thus, the students will face no difficulty while downloading the solution key.
Jammu Paramedical Exam Result 2020
The J&K Diploma Result will be published on the official website. Candidates may have to enter credentials to login and check the result. Moreover, the authorities may announce the results in the form of a merit list. The students will be ranked in order of merit in this list. Thus, it helps the officials in segregating students on the basis of merit. Further, the students will be called for counselling in accordance with the merit list only. Candidates may not receive any notification regarding the result declaration. So it is suggested that you check the official website frequently for updates. The direct link to check the result will be available here as well.
J&K Paramedical Admission 2020 Counselling
The round of J&K Paramedical Counselling 2020 is the final stage of the admission procedure. In order to conduct it successfully, the officials will first release the online preference form. Wherein, the students need to mention their choice of the institute. Moreover, the process of document verification and seat allotment is carried out on the day of counselling. Therefore, candidates need to carry the required documents as well. Candidates should carry both the originals and photocopies.
- If the students will not join the allotted institutes on the given date, then that will result in repeated rounds of counselling. This will further cause a delay in the admission process. The students are thus advised to fill the preference form on time and then do join allotted institutes within the given period of time.
- Through this round, students are allowed to indicate their choices about allotment of institutes. In addition, candidates should make a realistic assessment of the stream and should exercise options accordingly during counselling.
- Further, if the counselling takes place in offline mode, then you must carry original documents, admit card, and a payment receipt of Rs. 500. The payment has to be made at the POS terminal at BOPEE Office Srinagar/ Jammu. Moreover, the payment can be done through the swap machine as well. It will be available at the BOPEE Office.
- The number of rounds of counselling will depend upon seat availability. If the seats will be left vacant after the first round of counselling. Then the officials will conduct the second round of counselling. Thus, it will continue until all the seats will be allotted.
- In addition, the students who will not participate in this round will not be eligible to get admission under any circumstances.