Chattisgarh Paramedical Admission 2020: Note that the Application Form Edit window is now open, edit the submitted form through the link provided below. Chattisgarh Medical Council, Raipur carries out the admission process. The council releases the application form inviting students who want to pursue paramedical courses within the state. In addition, the form is available on the official website. Moreover, candidates shall check the eligibility criteria before filling the form. The students who do not satisfy the eligibility conditions are not eligible to get admission. Further, the selected candidates are allotted seats in Government/ Private paramedical institutes of AP State. For more details about the Chattisgarh Paramedical Admission 2020, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The form submission date is over. However, the students who submitted the form successfully and want to make corrections to it can edit it. The form correction window is open. – Edit Application Form
- The authorities released the Information Brochure for the Paramedical 2020 session. Candidates shall go through it to get the details of the admission procedure. – CGDME 2020 Paramedical Brochure
Chattisgarh Paramedical Admission 2020
CG Paramedical Admission activities schedule is published on the official website of the medical council (www.cgmedicalcouncil.org). Moreover, all the important events and dates are mentioned in the table given below. Candidates may not receive any notifications regarding the events. Thus, do check out concerning websites frequently for updates.
|Availability of Application Form||28th November 2020|
|Last date for submission of Application Forms||09th December 2020|
|Admit Card||– To be Announced –|
|Date of Examination||– To be Announced –|
Further, paramedical courses provide training to students for emergency or pre-hospital services. Paramedics diagnose diseases with the help of blood tests, X-Ray, MRI, and Ultrasound. Such professionals can further also assist doctors in their effort to provide the best treatment. Further, students who want to do this course from a paramedical institute located in the state of Chhattisgarh can fill in the application form.
CG Paramedical 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are set by the medical council only. It is further important for each student to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Therefore, it is better to check the criteria carefully first before filling the application form. The Eligibility Criteria for Chattisgarh Diploma Admission is further as follows:
- The applicant should have passed the class 10th/ 12th from a recognized board. Moreover, the student should have scored the minimum qualifying marks.
- Further, the applicant must have completed 17 years of age as on or before the 31st December of the admission year.
Chattisgarh Paramedical Registration Form 2020
It is important for each student to submit the application form successfully to apply for the offered paramedical courses. CG Paramedical Application Form is released in online mode. Thus, students need to visit the official website to apply. However, students may have to fill and then take a printout of the filled form to submit it. The candidates need to ensure that they enter the correct information as well. In addition, the information you provide should match your documents.
Steps To Apply for CG Paramedical Admission 2020
- Visit the official website of CG Medical Board, i.e, www.cgmedicalcouncil.org
- Click on the link to “Chattisgarh Diploma Form“
- Then the application form appears on your screen. Candidates should then fill in all the fields. If the form is available in PDF format, then you can download it and then fill in the details.
- Further, upload the documents.
- Then cross-check the form carefully and submit it.
It is necessary for all the students to submit the application fee. The application forms of candidates who do not submit the fee on time will get rejected. Further, the officials haven’t confirmed the application fee amount. However, the mode of payment is online. The candidates are able to make a payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
The list of documents that are required during the admission process is mentioned below. Thus, all the applicants must have all these documents. In addition, students have to present both the originals and the photocopies. Thus, you should keep all the documents ready beforehand to avoid any sort of inconvenience. Furthermore, the documents each candidate must have are as follows:
- Resident Proof Certificate, which states that the applicant belongs to the UT of J&K or Ladakh.
- Qualifying Exam Pass Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Signature/ Thumb Impression Image in JPEG Format
Reservation Of Seats
There will be a number of seats reserved for certain category students. Only the candidates belonging to reserved categories are eligible to apply for these seats. However, students claiming seats under the reserved category have to provide valid documents as well. The students who are not able to present the required documents cannot claim the reserved seats.
Chattisgarh Paramedical Merit List Result 2020
The CG Paramedical Result is published after the authorities receive all the applications. They firstly cross-check whether the applicants satisfy the eligibility conditions or not. Then after that, a merit list is prepared for ranking students in order of merit. This list helps the officials in segregating students on the basis of merit. Candidates’ performance in the qualifying exam is taken into consideration during the preparation of the merit list. Moreover, it is released in online mode. Thus, the students are able to check it out by visiting the official website. The merit list is released in PDF format.
Furthermore, the students called for the round of counselling as per the merit list only. Note that if your name is on the list then that does not confirm your admission. The seats are allotted to students only after counselling.
CG Paramedical 2020 Counselling
Only the merit students are eligible to appear for this admission round. It is the final round of the admission process. Chattisgarh Paramedical Counselling 2020 starts within a week after the result declaration. However, the complete details are published on the official website. This round is conducted to test whether selected candidates are suitable for the course or not. In addition, the process of document verification and seat allotment will take place on the day of counselling. Candidates thus need to have both the originals and photocopies of documents.
Further, the students who are not able to produce the documents will lose their seats to other students. Candidates who do not participate in this round also face rejection. However, in case there is an emergency, then you should inform the authorities about the same. If they allow, then your parents or guardians can act as a proxy. The list of documents you should have is given above.
Top Paramedical College of Chattisgarh
The students who get selected will be eligible for admission to various government and private colleges of Chattisgarh. Some of the college wherein you can enroll are as follows:
- AIIMS, Raipur
- PG College of Nursing, Bhilai
- ITM University, Raipur
- Ayush and Health Science University, Raipur
- Pt. Jawaharlal Lal Nehru Memorial Medical College, Raipur
- Shri Shankaracharya College of Nursing, Bhilai
- Mother Teresa College of Nursing, Durg
- KB Patel College of Nursing, Manendragarh
- Bethany College of Nursing, Durg
- Central India College of Nursing, Rajnandgaon