Uttarakhand Paramedical Admission 2020: The Uttarakhand Para-Medical Admit Card has been released, download it through the link provided below. Check out the complete schedule below. The admission process will be carried out by the Uttarakhand Paramedical Board. They are responsible for releasing the application form. It will further be released in online mode and students have to visit the official website to apply. Moreover, the students should first check the eligibility criteria. The applications of candidates who will not satisfy the eligibility criteria will get rejected. Further, the seats will be allotted to students on the basis of merit. For complete details about the Uttarakhand Paramedical Admission 2020, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The exam conducting body has released the Admit Card for the eligible students. Candidates must check all the details on it carefully before download it. – Download Paramedical Admit Card
- UK Paramedical Online Form last date is over. No forms are acceptable now.
Uttarakhand Paramedical Admission 2020
The selected candidates will be eligible to get admission to private and government paramedical colleges of Uttarakhand state. In addition, the authorities may not send notifications regarding the Uttarakhand Paramedical Admission activities. Thus, the candidates should be aware of the admission activities schedule. Further, all the important events and dates are mentioned in the table given below.
Events Dates Commencement of Online Application 26th August 2020 Online Application Ends 22nd September 2020
06th October 2020
Deadline for Application Fee Payment 22nd September 2020
06th October 2020
Admit Card Release 24th September 2020
08th October 2020
Exam Date 18th October 2020 Rank List Releases – To Be Announced – Commencement of Centralised Seat Allotment Process – First Allotment List Releases – Second Allotment List Releases –
Moreover, candidates will be offered a number of paramedical courses. Candidates can further choose any one of the paramedical courses for which they want to apply. If a candidate wants to apply for two different courses, then two application forms have to be filled for the same. Furthermore, the complete details about the application form and eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
Uttarakhand Paramedical Eligibility Criteria 2020
The eligibility criteria are the conditions that each candidate must satisfy. Uttarakhand Paramedical Eligibility Criteria will be set by the paramedical board of the state. In addition, students should check it out before filling the application form. The officials can cancel the admission of the ineligible candidates at any stage. Note that the eligibility criteria for each paramedical course is slightly different. Furthermore, the eligibility conditions, which each candidate must satisfy are as follows:
- The minimum eligible age for most of the courses is 17 years.
- In addition, the applicant must be a citizen of India.
Name of the courses
1. M.PH.W (Male) Multi-Purpose Health Worker 1 year Min. 10th with science 2. M.PH.W (Female) Vocational Course Multi-Purpose Health Worker 1 and a half year Min. 10th with science 3. D.M.L.T Diploma in Medical Lab & Technology 2 Years Min. 10th with science 4. B.M.R.T Bachelor of Medical Radiotherapy Technology 3 Years Min. 10+2 with science 5. B.P.T Bachelor of Physiotherapy 4 and a half year Min. 10+2 with science 6. B.Sc (M.L.T)Bachelor of Science in medical lab and technology 3 years Min. 10+2 with science 7. D.P.T Diploma of Physiotherapy 2 years Min. 10th with science 8. D.D.L.T Diploma in dental lab technology 2 years Min. 10th with science 9. B.Sc (O.T.T)Bachelor of Science in operation Theatre & Technology 3 years Min. 10th with science 10. D.M.R.T Diploma in medical Radiography and Technology 2 Years Min. 10th with science 11. Diploma in X-Ray and E.CG Technology 1 Years Min. 10th with science 12. Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy 2 Years Min. 10th with science 13. Diploma in Homeopathic Pharmacy 2 Years Min. 10th with science 14. Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy 2 Years Min. 10th with science 15. Dental Nursing 2 Years Min. 10th with science 16. Dental therapist 2 Years Min. 10th with science 17. D.H.W – Dental Health Worker 1 Years Min. 10th with science 18. Nursing Assistant 2 Years Min. 10th with science 19. Anesthesia Assistant 1 Years Min. 10th with science 20. Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant 2 years Min. 10th with science 21. Dialysis Technician 2 years Min. 10th with science 22. Nanny Care 6 months Min. 10th with science 23. T. B health visitor 1 year Min. 10th with science 24. Health Sanitary Inspector 1 year Min. 10th with science 25. V.L.D.A Diploma in Livestock & veterinary science 2 years Min. 10+2 with science 26. C.M.S & E.D 1 and a half year Min. 10th with science 27. B.E.M.S(Bachelors of Electropathy Medicine & Surgery) 4 year Min. 10+2 with science 28. D.O.T.TDiploma in Operation in Theatre and Technology 2 years
Application Form for Uttarakhand Paramedical Admission 2020
The Uttarakhand Paramedical Application Form 2020 will be released in online mode. Thus, it will be available on the official website of the paramedical board. It is important for each student to provide the correct information while filling the form. The provided details will be taken into consideration for the entire admission process. Moreover, the application form will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, applicants must fill and submit the form before the due date to avoid inconvenience. Candidates may not receive any notification regarding the release of the registration form. Hence, do not forget to check the concerned websites frequently for updates. Furthermore, the steps to apply, application fee, and other such details are given below.
How To Apply for Uttarakhand Paramedical 2020 Admission?
The step by step procedure to successfully apply for Uttarakhand Paramedical Exam is as follows:
- Visit the official website of UKPMC
- Click on the link to “UK PMC Application Form”
- Then the application form will appear on your screen.
- Start filling the form and ensure that you fill in all the fields.
- In addition, after filling the complete form, cross-check again and then click on the “Submit” button.
Further, the candidates must submit the application fee. The amount has to be paid after the form submission either in online mode or through e-challan. Wherein, the online payment can be done through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The authorities will further reject the forms of candidates who will not submit the fee on time. Furthermore, candidates also need to submit a set of documents as well.
Candidates will have to submit the following documents either during counselling or while submitting the form. Moreover, students should have both the originals and the photocopies. If any of the candidates will not be able to submit asked documents, then the application of such students will get rejected. Further, the documents you must have are as follows:
- Birth Certificate
- Qualifying Examination Marksheet
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Income Certificate (If Applicable)
- Medical Certificate issued by District Medical Board (In case of PwD)
- Photocopy of Application Form
Uttarakhand Paramedical Admission Procedure 2020
The UKPMB Admission Procedure will be carried out purely on the basis of merit. Wherein, the authorities may not conduct an entrance exam. Thus, the seats will be allotted on the basis of student’s performance in the HSC Exam. However, first the candidates need to fill and submit the application form before the due date. Then the selection committee will analyze the received applications. Further, a merit list will be prepared for indicating the names of selected candidates. The merit students will further be eligible for the round of counselling. Candidates who will clear this round of admission will be allotted a seat as per their rank and seat availability.
UKPMB 2020 Merit List Result
The authorities will release the result soon after they will receive all the application. Uttarakhand Paramedical Result 2020 can be declared in the form of a merit list. This list will indicate the names of the selected candidates. In addition, the result will be announced in online mode. Thus, the students will have to visit the official website to check their results. The merit list is basically made for ranking the students in order of merit. It further makes the procedure of carrying out admission activities easier for the authorities.
The merit list will further be available in PDF format. Candidates will thus face no difficulty while downloading the list. Further, only the merit list students will be eligible for counselling. Candidates should further check out the merit list carefully, as there could be two students in the same name. However, to avoid any sort of confusion other details related to candidates will also be present on the rank list.
Details Mentioned on UKPMB Rank List 2020
- Name of the Applicant
- Candidates’ Parents/ Guardians Name
- Application Number
Uttarakhand Paramedical Counselling 2020
UKPMB 2020 Counselling will be conducted soon after the result declaration. It is the last and the final round of the admission process. The procedure of document verification and seat allotment will be carried out in this round. Moreover, only the merit list students can participate in this round. The date, time, and venue details of counselling will be present on the official website. Candidates may not receive notifications regarding this round. Thus, it is important that you check out the official website frequently for updates. Note that the students who will not take part in this admission round may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. However, in case of an emergency, you should inform the authorities. If they allow, then your parents or guardians can act as a proxy. In addition, the officials haven’t confirmed whether counselling will be conducted in online or offline mode.
As mentioned above, the document verification process will be carried out on the day of counselling. Thus, students need to carry photocopies and original documents for counselling. Further, after document verification, the selection committee will allot seats to students. The seat allotment process depends upon seat availability, reservation of seats, and candidates rank.
What After UKPMB 2020 Seat Allotment?
After the document verification, seats will be allotted to students in paramedical colleges as per their ranks. Further, students will have to report at the allotted paramedical college on the given date. The college address and other details will be provided on the day of counselling. Further, it is important that students report at the college on the given date, or else their candidature can be canceled.
Other Important Articles: