Maharashtra Paramedical Admission 2021: The Maharashtra Paramedical Council, Mumbai carries out the admission process. In order to get admission to Maharashtra paramedical institutes, candidates need to fill the application form. However, students should check out the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Moreover, the authorities allot seats on the basis of merit. Thus, only the students who satisfy the eligibility conditions and scored qualifying marks are granted admission to paramedical schools of Maharashtra state. Further, the other details about the Maharashtra Paramedical Admission 2021 are present in this article. Candidates should ensure that they follow the procedure properly to successfully get admission to the desired institute.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Maharashtra Paramedical Admission 2021
The candidates should note that they may not receive notifications regarding the Maharashtra Paramedical Admissions. Thus, it is important that you have knowledge of the admission activities schedule. Also, the paramedical board releases an information brochure that consists of the details about the admission process. Candidates must go through it. Also, candidates must be well reversed with the eligibility criteria. If a candidate is found to be ineligible at later stages, then their candidature is canceled.
|Application Form Release||– TBA –|
|Admission||– TBA –|
Check – UP Paramedical Admission 2021
Maharashtra Paramedical Admission Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Paramedical Admissions 2021 is defined as follows:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India
- In addition, the applicant should have complete 5 years of education including qualifying exams in the state.
- The officials further notify about the minimum eligible age just before the counselling round. However, the applicant should be at least 17 years old.
- Further, the applicant should have passed the S.S.L.C exam with at least 35% marks.
Therefore, these are the eligibility conditions that all applicants need to satisfy. Candidates who are eligible can further fill the application form. The other details about the form are mentioned below.
Maharashtra Diploma Admission 2021 Application Form
The Maharashtra Diploma Application Form is released in online mode. Thus, it shall be available on the official website of the paramedical board (www.maharashtraparamedicalcouncil.org). Moreover, it can be available offline as well. The students should visit the MPB Office to check whether a hardcopy of the form is available or not. Moreover, applicants should ensure that they provide the correct information in the form. The information you provide is used for the entire admission. Further, do not forget to pay the application fee. The mode of payment and others are mentioned below related to the application fee.
- The application fee is non-refundable. It is not refunded even if the candidate ends up making double payments by mistake.
- Note that no online refunds are done.
- The payment facility is provided by the State Bank of India (SBI).
- In addition, if the transaction fails 3 times, then your application is locked for 1 hour.
- Further, the candidates can visit the official website to make the payment.
- Moreover, do not forget to take out the printout of the payment receipt. The officials may ask you to produce it at later stages of the admission process. Therefore, you must keep it safe, as it is proof that you did submit the fee.
Maharashtra Paramedical 2021 Selection Process
The selection committee of the Maharashtra Paramedical Board allot seats on the basis of students’ performance in the qualifying marks. They prepare a merit list, wherein applicants are ranked in order of merit on the basis of their performance. These merit list students further are eligible for the counselling round. The officials may also release a cut-off list. However, mainly your selection depends upon the no. of seats available for admission and your rank in the merit list.
The selected candidates may also have to provide certain documents for the verification process. Thus, make sure that you have all the required documents ready. Candidates should have both the photocopied and the originals. Furthermore, students who successfully pass the counselling round are allotted a seat in the paramedical institutes of Maharashtra.
MPB Admission Result 2021
The officials release the result soon after receiving and scanning all the received applications. In addition, authorities may announce the results in the form of a merit list. Wherein, the students are segregated on the basis of their performance. This list shall be available in PDF format. Therefore, the applicants can download it easily. Moreover, it contains details of the students such as their names, guardian’s name, the application number, etc. Thus, you are able to look for your easily on the Maharashtra Paramedical Merit List Result.
Furthermore, if your name is not on the list, then you are not eligible for counselling. The candidates will further be able to check the result on the official website. In addition, the officials may put it up on the notice board as well.
Maharashtra Paramedical 2021 Counselling
The Maharashtra Diploma Admission Counselling is the last round of the admission process. It is thus compulsory for all the merit list students to take part in it. Only the students who clear this round are eligible for admission. Therefore, make sure that you are participating in this round. The procedure of document verification and seat allotment also be carried out on the same day.
Further, the date, time, and venue details of the counselling shall be available on the official website. Candidates may not receive any notifications regarding it. Thus, students should visit the concerned websites for updates. The list of documents you may require is as follows:
Candidates must have these documents during the counselling. In addition, make sure that you have both the originals and the photocopies. Further, if any of the documents will found to be false, then your candidature is canceled. So make sure that you provide the correct documents.
- Pass Certificate of SSLC or equivalent examination
- NOC or original transfer certificate from the last attended institute.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- A medically fit certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner.
- Passport size photograph (The photograph should be recent and one should carry at least 6 of them)
- Moreover, you need to submit Rural Certificate in case you want to claim the benefits of rural reservations. It should also be verified by the concerned Tahasildar. In addition, along with that, you also need to submit the rural study certificate. This certificate further proves that you have studied for 10 academic years, from 1st standard to 10th in the Karnataka state.
The seat matrix plays a significant role in the process of seat allotment. However, the selected candidates get admission to government paramedical institutes. Wherein, you get admission to non-government institutes as well. Some of the institutes which are affiliated by the board also invite applications.