Maharashtra Paramedical Admission 2020: The Maharashtra Paramedical Council, Mumbai will be carrying out the admission process. Thus, the application forms will be available on their official website. The students should check out the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Moreover, the authorities will allot seats on the basis of merit. Thus, only the students who will satisfy the eligibility conditions and would have scored qualifying marks will get admission to paramedical schools of Maharashtra state. Further, the other details about the Maharashtra Paramedical Admission 2020 are present in this article. Candidates should ensure that they follow the procedure properly to successfully get admission in the desired institute.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Maharashtra Paramedical Admission 2020
The candidates should note that they may not receive notifications regarding the Maharashtra Paramedical Admissions. Thus, it is important that you have knowledge of the admission activities schedule. The schedule of the process is thus given below. However, the officials haven’t announced the dates yet. But the table given below will be updated once the officials will announce the event dates.
|Information Brochure||– To be Announced –|
|Application Form||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||– To be Announced –|
|Provisional Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|Raise Objections to Provisional Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|Final Merit List||–|
Check – UP Paramedical Admission 2020
The candidates should further have complete knowledge of the admission process. So that they do not miss out on any of the important events.
Maharashtra Paramedical Admission Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Paramedical Admissions 2020 is defined as follows:
- Candidate should be a citizen of India
- In addition, the applicant should have complete 5 years of education including qualifying exams in the state.
- The officials will further notify about the minimum eligible age just before the counselling round. However, the applicant should be at least 17 years old.
- Further, the applicant should have passed the S.S.L.C exam with at least 35% marks.
Therefore, these are the eligibility conditions that all applicants need to satisfy. Candidates who are eligible can further fill the application form. The other details about the form are mentioned below.
Maharashtra Diploma Admission 2020 Application Form
The Maharashtra Diploma Application Form is expected to be released in online mode. Thus, it will be available on the official website of the paramedical board (www.maharashtraparamedicalcouncil.org). Moreover, it can be available offline as well. The students should visit the MPB Office to check whether hardcopy of the form is available or not. Moreover, applicants should ensure that they provide the correct information in the form. The information you will provide will be used for the entire admission. Further, do not forget to pay the application fee. The mode of payment and other are mentioned below related to the application fee.
- The application fee is non-refundable. It will not be refunded even if the candidate ends up making double payments by mistake.
- Note that no online refunds will be done.
- The payment facility is provided by the State Bank of India (SBI).
- In addition, if the transaction will fail 3 times, then your application will be locked for 1 hour.
- Further, the candidates can visit the official website to make the payment.
- Moreover, do not forget to take out the printout of the payment receipt. The officials may ask you to produce it later stages of the admission process. Therefore, you must keep it safe, as it is proof that you did submit the fee.
Maharashtra Paramedical 2020 Selection Process
The selection committee of the Maharashtra Paramedical Board will allot seats on the basis of students’ performance in the qualifying marks. They will make a merit list, wherein applicants will be ranked in order of merit on the basis of their performance. These merit list students will further be eligible for the counselling round. The officials may also release a cut-off list. However, mainly your selection will depend upon the no. of seats available for admission and your rank in the merit list.
The selected candidates may also have to provide certain documents for the verification process. Thus, make sure that you have all the required documents ready. Candidates should have both the photocopied and the originals. Furthermore, students who will successfully pass the counselling round will be allotted a seat in the paramedical institutes of Maharashtra.
MPB Admission Result 2020
The officials will release the result soon after receiving and scanning all the received applications. In addition, authorities may announce the results in the form of a merit list. Wherein, the students will be segregating on the basis of their performance. This list will be available in PDF format. Therefore, the applicants will be able to download it easily. Moreover, it will contain details of the students such as their names, guardian’s name, the application number, etc. Thus, you will be able to look for your easily on the Maharashtra Paramedical Merit List Result.
Furthermore, if your name is not on the list, then you will not be eligible for the counselling. The candidates will further be able to check the result on the official website. In addition, the officials may put it up on the notice board as well.
Maharashtra Paramedical 2020 Counselling
The Maharashtra Diploma Admission Counselling will be the last round of the admission process. It is thus compulsory for all the merit list students to take part in it. Only the students who will clear this round will be eligible for admission. Therefore, make sure that you are participating in this round. The procedure of document verification and seat allotment will also be carried out on the same day.
Further, the date, time and venue details of the counselling will be available on the official website. Candidates may not receive any notifications regarding it. Thus, students should visit the concerned websites for updates. The list of documents you will require is as follows:
Candidates must have these documents during the counselling. In addition, make sure that you have both the originals and the photocopies. Further, if any of the documents will found to be false, then your candidature will be canceled. So make sure that you provide the correct documents.
- Pass Certificate of SSLC or equivalent examination
- NOC or original transfer certificate from the last attended institute.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- A medically fit certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner.
- Passport size photograph (The photograph should be recent and one should carry at least 6 of them)
- Moreover, you need to submit Rural Certificate in case you want to claim the benefits of rural reservations. It should also be verified from the concerned Tahasildar. In addition, along with that, you also need to submit the rural study certificate. This certificate will further prove that you have studied 10 academic years, from 1st standard to 10th in the Karnataka state.
The seat matrix will further pay a key role in the process of seat allotment. However, the selected candidates will get admission to government paramedical institutes. Wherein, you will be able to get admission to non-government institutes as well. Some of the institutes which are affiliated by the board will also invite applications.